Going Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,044 Followers

"Hey," Beth said before angrily shoving the closing doors to keep them open. "You. Uh. Want to exchange numbers?"

"Come onnnn, Jake!" Mateo said. He giggled again and touched his lips before tapping his wrist. His large ass flared out from to his sides and the waistband of the yoga pants moved when his hips began to widen to match. "Ticky-tocky!"

Jake looked back to his brother's friends. He brushed strands of loose hair away from his glasses where they hung low on his delicate nose.

"Actually," he said and this time, he shoved at the doors, which pinged in frustration. "Maybe- maybe if you're not- you know, doing anything- I could come up? Maybe hang out a little? We could talk nerdy."

"Jess," Beth said while staring at Jake. "Is he a man or a woman?"

"I mean, a man," Jess said. "But, it's all fluid and it's really up to him how he-"

As the doors began to close once more, Beth grabbed Jake, pulling him into the elevator. She hugged him tightly while leaning in to kiss him. The doors closed as Jake's hands touched Beth's ass and back.

"That fucking-" Scott growled with his cute voice. He rolled his shoulders with a grimace as a tiny strobe of pain lanced down his back. "We need to get the fuck out of here. I gotta start working on my plan. Maybe I can do some community service? Go around and apologize to everyone I pissed off?"

"How about a drink first?" Mateo said while glancing around the bar. He felt good. Really good. Fuzzy and warm and soft. The young man shook his head while giggling but the soft edges returned. "Maybe a few drinks."

"Yeah, alright, after everything that happened, maybe-" Scott said.

"Heeeey ladies, damn, did y'all just come from yoga?" A gruff voice asked.

"Fuck off," Scott snapped in return - or tried to. His voice was low but sexy. Almost needy.

"Now, now, I just want to chat," the guy said. He was almost as big as Scott was... before. "Come on, I'll buy y'all a drink."

"A... free drink?" Scott said suspiciously. "Like... you'll pay and give me a free drink?"

"Uh, yes?" the man asked, surprised at the question.

"Shit, yeah, fine," Scott said. "Come on, Ma- Mateo?"

Mateo was at the bar, surrounded by five other men. Scott stared as Mateo smiled and bumped his shoulder into the black man next to him.

It wasn't that the young man was flirting. Well. Partly that. He was also getting bigger. The yoga pants ballooned out around his ass while Mateo reached up to twirl a strand of hair around his fingers with a giggling laugh. The sports bra moved, shifting downward as Mateo's small breasts filled it and then continued expanding, matching Scott's own breast size briefly before continuing to grow until underboob showed in the straining fabric and his cleavage drew the attention of everyone standing nearby.

"No, I play soccer," Mateo said.

"I have some balls you could play with," the black man next to him said. He winced briefly at his own terrible joke before checking to see how Mateo would take it. "Sorry, that was inapp-"

"Oh my gawd, you're so funny," Mateo laughed. He was toying with his hair again and blonde coloring showed in the black roots. He bumped his wide hips against the man next to him. "You know what else is funny? I used to be a man!"

One of the men walked away while rolling his eyes but the others nodded.

"That's pretty damn amazing," the one who had made the ball joke said. "Was it rough for you? Coming out to your parents and everything? If, sorry, if you want to talk about it. None of my business, really, sorry."

Mateo took a few seconds to think.

"Oh! No, I mean, no, I'm not transgender," Mateo said. "It was, poof, magic!"

"Look, I have a pussy even!" Mateo said as he pulled at the front of his yoga pants.

"Whoa whoa whoa, careful!" the black man said while putting his hand gently on Mateo's arm. "Don't show everyone, damn. How much have you had to drink? Hey, Joe, how much has the lady had to drink?"

The bartender glanced up and narrowed his eyes. "First I've seen of her. Must've pre-gamed."

"I'm not drunk," Mateo said with a pout. And then he smiled. "Yet!"

"Maybe we should get you a cab, Ms...?" the man said.

"Mr! I'm Mateo!" Mateo said. "Does anyone know how to twerk?! Oh my god! I've always wanted to do it! Every time I saw the videos I thought it was sooooo stuuuupid, but when I was alone, I'd try it, but I could never-"

Mateo's eyes widened and he squealed as he looked around. He stomped over to a nearby girl standing in a dress and his large, still growing tits nearly fell out of his sports bra. The black man followed quickly with an alarmed expression on his face.

"Hey!" Mateo said loudly. "You're a girl! Do you know how to twerk?! Teach me! I wanna tweeeerk, guuuurl! I wanna show my ass and tits! Lookit them! They're so BIG now and soft and I wanna, hey, mister, what's your name again?"

"Nick," the black man told him while whispering an apology to the woman Mateo had nearly assaulted.

"You wanna play with my tits?" Mateo asked loudly. "I wanna play with them. They're brand new! And my ass! And, listen, listen, listen - so is my..."

Mateo looked around conspiratorially.

"My pussy," Mateo said with a stage whisper, loud enough for a few people to turn towards him with shock on their faces.

"Yeah, I'm cutting her off," Joe said out loud. "Get her address and I'll call her a cab."

"Good idea," Nick said. "Hey, Mateo, I- mmph!"

Mateo flung herself at Nick, wrapping her arms around him while her enormous tits flattened against his chest.

"I've been, like, wanting to kiss you for foreeeeveeerrrr," Mateo said huskily. "I don't wanna go home yet. Unless we go to your place."

Mateo's voice dropped low for the last sentence. Heat filled his expression and his finger trailed down the man's stomach. "I can't stop thinking about your-"

"Uh, why don't we sit and let you cool off a bit," Nick told Mateo while gently leading him to the bar. "And then we can call you a car."

"Okay," Mateo said with a hungry smile as she followed the other man.

"So... about that drink?" the man next to Scott said.

"Yeah," Scott told him. His throat was dry. "Yeah, fucking absolutely."

"I'm Miguel," the man said as they walked to a table occupied by three other men. "These are my cousins. Good guys, don't worry. They came by to visit from out of town. Yo, everyone, this is, uh...?"

"Sc- Uh. Scarlett?" Scott said.

"Have a seat!" Miguel said. "What do you want? Cristian's our gofer and designated driver tonight so just tell him."

"A whiskey," Scott answered. Cristian smiled and stood.

Thirty minutes later, Miguel himself brought a third glass of whiskey with the lid taped on it to show that it hadn't been tampered with. Scott ripped it off and took a gulp of it.

"I fucking- I'm a man, look," Scott nearly sobbed as he slammed his cellphone and wallet, both taken from the elevator when they stepped out of it. "Look. Right here. My license."

"You don't look anything like this," Miguel said as he looked between the license and Scott. "It's not- you're not married, are you? Is this your husband's wallet? Or boyfriend?"

"No! I'm not even dating!" Scott whined before taking another shot.

"Ah, good," Miguel nodded while patting Scott's thigh. Scott leaned into him with a sigh before jerking back up straight.

"Maybe it's her brother?" Cristian asked.

"Stupid, she's waaaaaaay more beautiful than this guy, no way they're related," Miguel laughed. He closed the wallet and handed it back.

At the bar directly in Scott's line of sight, Mateo was straddling Nick. Mateo's arms roamed over the man's back while they kissed deeply and Scott could see Mateo grinding against the other man's crotch. Mateo's sports bra was down enough to show a single fat nipple.

As he watched, Mateo unzipped Nick's pants. Nick tried to bat Mateo's hands away until Mateo kissed him once more. A small, tanned hand gripped Nick's cock to pump him slowly. Scott's face burned as he watched Mateo whisper something to the other man. The pair stood while Nick fixed himself and they walked towards the men's bathroom together. A faint moan and a wet slapping sound echoed from the bathroom next to Scott's booth.

"Fuckin' slut," Scott whispered. He took another shot and then groaned and leaned over the counter.

"You okay, Scarlett?" Miguel asked.

"My back hurts. These tits are killing me," Scott answered.

With a hesitant hand, Miguel reached out to touch Scott's back gently. As he rubbed, Scott moaned and leaned into him.

Miguel's cousins elbowed each other and silently left the booth.

"Why are they even that heavy?" Scott asked. "They ain't gotta be. Mmm, no, lower, to the left, a little- mmmmmmm... that feels really good, Miguel."

Scott reached out to squeeze Miguel's thigh.

It was still there. Inside of him. Worse, now, actually. The emptiness. The ache. The hot pulses flashing over his skin. Miguel's touch was nearly orgasmic and it only made him want more.

"Do- do you like to lift?" Scott asked.

"Oh, yeah, I do. A little," Miguel said and he dug his fingers deep enough into Scott's back that Scott's eyelids fluttered and he licked his lips. "I'm not really good at it, though. There's some routines I found online that I follow, but I keep wanting to get a trainer or someone else to help."

"I know a bit about weights," Scott said. His voice was low, but his hand crept higher until he nearly brushed Miguel's erection.

What would it feel like? he wondered. The thought was strangely alluring. He was always around other men in the gym. Men in tight clothes grunting and sweating. There had been times he'd caught himself staring. He liked his lips and his fingernails lightly scratched Miguel's cock. Just- just like the call of the void stuff. You can't help it. It's just your brain being weird.

"I could teach you," Scott said quietly. He turned to look at Miguel and, suddenly, found himself blushing. The other man was handsome. His 5 o'clock shadow on a strong jaw with dark black eyes and perfect hair tugged at things inside of Scott's chest. He felt an unfamiliar ache there, now, so different from the one between his thighs.

And those lips.

What would it feel like to kiss them?

Despite teasing Jake, he was a virgin. All bark, no bite. Never enough nerve to ask a girl out at college after being turned down in high school too many times.

"Can I-?" Miguel asked softly.

"Yes," Scott gasped before he lost his nerve.

It turned out, it felt fucking amazing to kiss Miguel. Even better to climb onto his lap. He even had a small orgasm when he began to grind into him, bumping his clit against the rough bulge of Miguel's blue jeans. Softly crying out while soaking through his underwear and the borrowed yoga pants.

And, ten minutes later, he lay on his back, shyly covering his face with his arm as he lay naked on a hotel bed with his legs on Miguel's shoulders as the man knelt before him, his hot breath puffing against Scott's dripping pussy.

Scott cried out and gripped Miguel's perfect hair when the other man kissed his clit and licked him.

"You taste amazing," Miguel purred but Scott only blushed harder and grabbed a pillow to hide his face while his tits quaked on his chest.

Ten minutes later, the pillow was tossed aside and Miguel was kissing Scott with Scott's legs wrapped around Miguel's waist.

"You're- ngh- so- nnngh- beautiful," Miguel told his future bride. "And so tight."

"Ah! Again! God! I c- came again! It- it d- d- doesn't stop!" Scott screamed out. "D- Don't stop!"

"I won't, mi reina," he said before kissing Scott's neck and shoulder and lips.

Scott's plan dissolved as he clawed at his lover's back and lost himself to the pleasure overwhelming him.

A tentative new plan began to take form.

It was simple enough and the important piece was already there with him. Above him, about to cum inside of him for the second time that night.

And it was a beautiful plan indeed.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,044 Followers