Going Down Pt. 04

Story Info
Way Down We Go.
2.8k words
3.43
14.2k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vkdrake
vkdrake
77 Followers

Dad stood just inside the door to my room for several moments, turning all kinds of red.

"Get dressed," he finally said. "Then come downstairs and we'll talk."

He closed the bedroom door. I looked at Linda. She had shock written all over her face and seemed unable to speak.

"We're dead," I said. "At least, I'm dead."

She took a deep breath and her vagina caressed my cock, making my whole body twitch.

"They were going to find out sooner or later," she said.

I pulled out and put on some sweat pants and a tee-shirt. She donned one of my tees and a pair of my jeans, which were obviously too large for her around the waist, but fit perfectly length-wise. The jeans sagged on her hips and she rolled the hems up. She looked disheveled and very sexy. I swallowed my ridiculous lust and led her downstairs.

Dad was in the armchair with a glass of whiskey from my liquor cabinet, which was surprising because first of all, I'd never seen him drink whiskey straight, and second of all, it was only eight in the morning on a Sunday.

"Sit down," he said.

We sat next-to-next on the couch and Linda took my hand. Dad stared at our link and took a generous swig of his whiskey. When he lowered his glass, I saw his eyes were filled with anger.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he asked me. "How long has this been going on?"

"We love each other," Linda said, before I could speak.

Dad ignored her and spoke clearly to me. "Incest is a class three felony," he said. "That's five to seven years in prison and a ten-thousand dollar fine."

"Uh," I managed to get out.

"Daddy," Linda said. "Can't you help us? We're not doing anything wrong. We're in love."

His eyes softened slightly as he looked at her. Then he looked back at me and his gaze hardened to blue-gray steel.

"You're completely out of your mind if you think you can have a life with your sister. It's not only illegal, it's also immoral. It's unconscionable. Every time you have sex with her, it's rape."

I winced. I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

"Speaking of rape," she said. "Maybe I should tell him what you used to do to me when I was ten."

Dad's eyebrows rose up his wrinkled forehead. "What?" he asked.

"You know, how you used to come into my room and make me suck your cock."

His eyes bulged out and sheer terror crossed his features. "That's not true," he said. "I never touched you like that. I read to you every night and kissed you on the cheek and that's it."

She had a very dangerous expression of defiance marring her features. "Prove it," she said.

He was completely silent and many emotions warred on his face. I recognized disgust and terror, but I could have sworn I saw a hint of respect. She'd really cornered him.

"If you make those accusations," he said carefully. "You'll ruin my career. It won't matter that they're untrue."

"That's up to you," she said.

He sighed. "I assume if I forget about seeing you and your brother en flagrante, so to speak, you'll forget about reporting me for child abuse."

"Right," she said. Her voice was as cool as ice water. I shivered a little at her deviousness.

"What do you expect will happen with your relationship?" he asked. "You can't get married. You can't have a family."

"Too late," she said.

Terror made my hair stand on end. My father's jaw dropped open.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

I could have shit myself. It had only been a week since we'd first had sex. Could she possibly know within a week? Was she lying? I'd just assumed she was on birth control.

Dad rested his head in his hands. "Good Lord," he said. "This is a disaster."

She still held my hand. I took it back from her and wiped the sweat onto my pants, then grabbed hers again. I looked at her and she looked back at me with a sheepish innocence that almost made me laugh. She must have planned all along to make me impregnate her. Why? I had no clue. Probably for the same reason any woman would do that. To chain me to her for life. I wasn't a monster. If she really was carrying my baby, we'd have to make this work—somehow.

Dad raised his head, an idea obviously forming in his head. "You can get an abortion," he said. "You're obviously not that far along."

"No," I said.

"I'm not doing that," she said simultaneously. "No way in hell."

He ran his hand through his thick salt-and-pepper hair. "You're both completely crazy."

"Just be happy for us and let it go," she said.

He got up and paced back and forth in front of the coffee table. He took out his phone and thumbed through it.

"What are you doing?" Linda asked. "You're not calling Mom, are you?"

"No," he said. "I'm just checking something."

We waited while he looked up whatever he was trying to look up. He switched his phone off and put it back into his pocket.

"It's what I remembered. You need to move across the line to New Jersey. There's no law against incest there, as long as everyone is a consenting adult."

I frowned. "Seriously?"

"Yes," he said, simply. "Now, about the charges from last night."

"Oh, shit," I said. I was thoroughly relieved about New Jersey, but completely freaked out about being arrested.

"They want you to plead to a minor DUI. Your license would be suspended for three months and there'd be a fine, but you'd avoid jail."

"That's crazy," I said. "I seriously didn't do anything."

He pointed to Linda's blackened and swollen jaw. "You punched your sister. Was that some kind of sex thing?"

"It wasn't him," Linda said. "It was this other jackass that we met last night. His boss's son."

"What?" Dad was clearly bemused.

"It's like I told you when you came to bail me out of jail," I said. "We went to a party at my boss's house because he wanted to meet Linda. His son attacked her and I head-butted him."

"You head-butted Manny's son?" Dad asked, obviously incredulous.

"He punched my sister," I said.

"You'll be lucky if they don't charge you with assault," Dad said. "I was wondering why the DA was so pigheaded about your case. Now I know. Manny's father is his long-time mentor and friend. They must be out for blood."

"I broke his nose," I said.

"The bastard was going to rape me," Linda said. "He punched me. He knocked me down."

"I assume your job is history," Dad told me.

"I'd be surprised if it isn't," I said. "Plus, I wouldn't work for that asshole now anyway."

Dad looked resigned to our fate. "Your mother is going to kill us," he said.

* * *

Mom took it surprisingly well, and even seemed a little happy to have a grandchild on the way. I was unemployed all summer and spent most of it in bed with my sister, fucking her pregnant brains out. I'd always had a higher sex drive than my girlfriends and had to keep myself off their backs by doing a lot of masturbating.

Linda was different. Her sex drive seemed equally high, probably because she'd gotten it from the same place. We fucked like bunnies for three months. Once her belly started to swell, she was even sexier to me, and our rate increased. We were having sex pretty much all the time when she wasn't working her twenty-nine hours a week. Any more than twenty-nine and they would have had to give her benefits. We had no health insurance and that worried me. I was positive childbirth would be super expensive.

We found a place in Newark that wasn't too costly. It was kind of a crappy neighborhood, but it was all we could afford without me getting a job. As it was, we'd soon run out of the money our grandparents had given Linda for graduating from high school three years ago.

In a surprising turnabout, Dad paid for our first three months rent and also paid to have all my stuff moved from Springfield to Newark. He stopped in for dinner one Friday night without Mom. Apparently, she was at some reading club retreat or something that would leave him alone all weekend.

It was late October and Linda was into her second trimester. Dad drank a lot over dinner, polishing off nearly half a bottle of whiskey and two glasses of wine. I was mellow, but Linda was teetotaling, of course, due to her pregnancy. We didn't need a doctor to tell us to keep her away from chemistry-altering substances. She didn't even drink coffee anymore because caffeine made her nauseous.

"I'll admit," Dad said. "When I first heard you'd impregnated your sister, I was disgusted."

"Yeah," I said. "Cheers."

We all clinked glasses, our highball crystal against her water cup.

"The more I thought about it, though, the more I realized how much sense it made."

We stared at him.

"It did?" I asked. "I mean, it does? You did? Whatever."

"Yes," he said. He shot Linda a look that was difficult to interpret but could have been something like a cross between curiosity and lechery.

"Dad," Linda said. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're pregnant already," he said. "So, it can't do any harm, can it?"

She looked gobsmacked. It took me a moment to figure out what he meant. When I got it, I was floored.

"You want...I mean, you..." I couldn't say it.

"Is that so terrible?" he asked. "I've always wanted to try double penetration but your mother wouldn't ever even consider a threesome. I bet her pussy gets really tight if there's already a cock up her ass."

Linda blanched at Dad's words, but then a rosy hue spread across her cheeks. "Dad!" she said.

He glanced at her, then turned back to me. "What do you say, son?"

I rearranged myself under the table. My cock had gotten very stiff at the thought of watching our dad violate my sister. I was turning out to be much more of a pervert than I ever thought I could be.

"I think it's really up to Linda," I said.

She swallowed heavily. "Am I a bad person if I say yes?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said. "We all are. That's part of the fun."

"Okay, then," she said. "Let's do it."

I'd had my cock up Linda's ass before, so with a lot of lubricant and a lot of patience, I got there again. I fucked her backside for a couple of minutes while Dad watched and stroked himself until he was fully hard. He had us lie on our bed with her on top of me, facing out, and my cock firmly up her ass. He mounted her and shoved his fat cock up her pussy. She moaned and cried out at being stretched so widely and filled so thoroughly. She said it felt amazing.

Dad and I got into a rhythm of thrusting that maximized her pleasure and ensured we got in really deep. I liked fucking my sister from behind so I could fondle her swollen breasts as I drilled her.

Dad groaned as her tight pussy gripped him every stroke. "This is even better than I'd dreamed," he said. "You have no idea how sexy it is to fuck your daughter."

I could imagine, because it was terribly erotic to watch and highly titillating to know I was fucking my sister who was pregnant with my baby. We were a twisted family now, but it felt damn good.

The three of us all climaxed within a few seconds of each other. Linda went off first and her convulsions pushed Dad and me over the edge. We shuddered, shoved in extra deep, and deposited our huge loads of cum into her from both sides.

After that, the weekend was one big fuck frenzy. We gang banged her from every angle and in every orifice. We spit roasted her, gave her cum facials, and, more often than not, shot creampies into her juicy pussy. Dad especially loved ejaculating into his daughter's vagina, probably because it was so taboo.

Mom had her book club on Tuesdays, so every Tuesday night, Dad would come over and we'd eat dinner and then fuck Linda for a few hours until he had to leave. She and I continued our constant sex routine. Her internship had ended and she had decided not to go back to college. I still didn't have a job and I knew that the longer I waited, the harder it would be to find something.

When we ran out of Linda's money, Dad started giving us a basic income which enabled us to pay the rent and utilities and eat all month. I went on welfare, so that helped as well. We sold as much of my stuff as we could for extra spending money.

Our neighbors in the apartments were a Black couple who were also on the government dime. Kami was as pregnant as Linda, and Darius and I hit it off and became fast friends. He'd had a job as an assembly-line worker until he'd gotten his arm crushed by a machine. He'd had three surgeries and it still wouldn't work right, so he was on permanent disability.

I forgot who suggested it first, but we ended up spouse-swapping and it was exciting to see Darius's fat Black cock violating my sister's pale pussy. We played sex games and watched adult entertainment. They had guessed that Linda was my sister before we told them. Both of them thought that just added an extra element of sexy to our encounters.

Darius's brother, Harlan, was a drug dealer. I'd done smack sometimes back when I was a stock broker, but never anything else. At Harlan's urging, I tried a designer drug he called XM for short. It was part aphrodisiac and part amphetamine.

The first time I took it, I was hooked. It gave me an absolutely raging hard-on, increased the sensation of my cock so that sex was even more mind-blowing, and made it very difficult to cum so I could last for hours in a state of blissful sexual euphoria, fucking my sister's pussy raw.

Linda was angry with me not because I was high all the time now, but because she couldn't join in. It would have been gravely irresponsible for her to do drugs, especially in her third trimester.

After ten days of supplying me free of charge, Harlan informed me I'd have to start paying. His price was exorbitant, of course. I got down on my knees and begged him for a discount. He told me that he'd consider it, as long as Linda let him fuck her whenever he wanted.

My heart sank. "That's up to her," I said. "I don't own her."

"No, but I own you," he said. "So you better talk her into it."

That night, Linda and I had our first real fight. I alternately begged and excoriated her, blaming her for my unemployment and my addiction, neither of which was actually her fault, of course. She ended up in our bedroom bawling to herself and I ended up at the bar around the corner drinking to lessen my withdrawal.

I stumbled home around two in the morning to find her waiting up for me. She was clearly distraught.

"What am I supposed to do if you're not here?" she asked. "I can't raise our baby myself, with no job and no money."

"Just let Harlan fuck you," I said. "You said he was kind of cute, didn't you?"

"I'm afraid it won't stop here," she said. "He's just going to pull us in deeper until he destroys you."

"Nah," I said. "That won't happen. I'll cut back. I'll work part time, doing something with computers. There's all kinds of money in computers."

"Promise me you'll do those online courses you bought," she said. "Promise me you'll do what you just said."

"I promise," I said.

"Okay, fine," she said.

The pall over my mind seemed to lift. "You'll do it?" I asked. "You'll let Harlan fuck you?"

"Yeah," she said. "As long as he's decent about it."

For a month, everything was fantastic from my point of view. Harlan stopped by almost every night to fuck Linda and she seemed okay with it. We moved from our one-bedroom apartment next to Kami and Darius into a studio apartment a few more blocks into the slums. Between what we saved in rent and the discount Harlan gave us for fucking Linda, I was able to keep myself in XM.

I'd talked myself into believing life was perfect, when really it was a sordid hell, papered over with my flimsy excuses. Naturally, it couldn't last. My house of cards had to collapse, the only question was when.

vkdrake
vkdrake
77 Followers