All Comments on 'Going Down Pt. 04'

by vkdrake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story just keeps getting worse & worser! Ugh!!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
this sucked

dont think i will wait for any more of this story, you ruined it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing like whoring out your pregnant sister! Why does most writers have to make their stories into orgies?? I hope she leaves his sorry ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must say, kudos for following through on what your story title promised. I'll stay on no longer for the eroticity of it all, but for the emotional rollercoaster that probably lies in store for us, following both of them down the drain to the very bottom of society, hoping for redemption somewhere at the end.

Not many stories like this on here, so please stay the course. It'll take guts, 'cause the haters gonna hate, hate, hate.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay...we're done here. It was amusing and titillating right up until you brought Dad and drugs into it. One star and don't bother writing anything else. Just like Beerquack said. You totally ruined it.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
bummer

the perfect example of how to totally screw up a good story!!! im done!

GREGARIVSGREGARIVSover 2 years ago

After the dive this chapter took, Chapter 5 better fix things…

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 2 years ago

Annndddd, just like that everything went to hell in a handbasket. Sorry, it was good for a while then took a left turn so sudden I'm out the passenger's door watching the receding dust cloud speed away.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I liked the first three chapters but the fourth was disgusting and denigrating. You will never go on my list of favored writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sister and brother who have no sense whatsoever. It became so stupid I had to quit reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous