Going Dutch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Lara's body recovered from the powerful orgasm that had swept through her. I felt her sag a little bit, so I pulled her hip to one side as I stood up. She moved compliantly with my hand's urging and ended up lying on her side, her knees tucked up together toward her chest. When I rose to my full height, my cock was exactly level with her pussy-which I knew would be the case from prior experience-and it was a simple matter to bring the slick head between her labia when I moved forward.

Her eyes opened wide when she felt the warmth of my cock between her nether lips. She propped herself on her elbow a bit to look back at me, a satisfied smile on her face.

"I think that is just what I need, now!" she said happily as I circled just inside her.

"Me, too!" I said with a lustful grin as I thrust my hips forward.

Lara's head fell back to the bed and her back arched at my sudden intrusion. She was so wet and well-prepared by my fingers that I was able to sink fully inside her in one long stroke. Still, I felt her pussy fluttering around my shaft as I made my way along her tight channel. We both groaned as my trimmed pubes bumped against the soft curls of her labia. I held myself there, savoring the tremendous heat and grasp of her body, grinding my hips to move my cock all around inside her.

"Neuk me...please...fuck me now!" Lara moaned.

"Ja...that's okay with me!" I teased as my hips began to move.

Lara smiled at my lame bilingual humor and then bit her lip as I pulled all the way out of her and pushed back in right away. Both my hands held her hip and thigh for leverage and I set up a steady rhythm that brought our bodies together firmly but without too much force. Having her legs locked together added friction to the equation. Even better, I could admire her sleek body as it curled across the bed in front of me. Her dark blonde hair was damp with sweat and hung alongside her face. Her smooth cheek, the parted lips panting gently with pleasure, and the half-closed eyes reminded me of her daughter, but had a mature beauty of their own.

One of my favorite things, however, is admiring a woman's back while making love. I could see the curve of Lara's side and the swell of her breasts sandwiched between her arms, but I was missing an element of my own enjoyment, and that was easy enough to fix.

"Lara!" I said as I thrust into her. "I want you to move up on the bed."

"Yes...okay!" she replied between deep breaths.

I pulled my cock out to allow her freedom of movement and she rolled to her hands and knees. She crawled to the middle and then looked back over her shoulder at me, a randy smile on her face. I stood there admiring the flex of her ass and legs as she moved, and she seemed to enjoy my appreciative gaze.

"Zo, mihnheer? Like this?"

"Perfect!" I said honestly.

With a quick movement, I clambered up onto the bed and moved between Lara's feet. She spread them a little wider and her pussy gaped open a bit, beckoning me forward. I paused for a moment to give her one long lick from her clit to the top of her crack, drawing a hiss of pleasure. Then I knee-walked forward a bit more and lined my cock up with her opening, grabbing her hips and filling her with one long stroke.

"Oh, yes!" she groaned when I bottomed out. Then she looked back over her shoulder again, a trace of a grin on her face and her eyes hooded with pleasure. She looked happy, healthy, and incredibly horny. "Do you like seeing me like this?" she asked in a throaty voice.

I took a moment before I answered. Her ass gleamed in front of me, pale and firm and lovely. From there, her slender back stretched away, long muscles, smooth skin, and a sexy sway already taking shape as she settled herself. I caught a glimpse of the pale globe of her breast beside her toned arm and smiled. Last, but not least, the dark blonde lips of her pussy were spread wide around the base of my cock.

"Lara, I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life!" I said in heartfelt tones.

"Humph. You are a liar, but you are a good liar!" she said in prim tones. "Now begin!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I laughed in response. Then I took firmer hold of her hips and began to fuck her in earnest. With each stroke, I drew back until I was just barely inside her. Leaning forward, I drove my cock at a downward angle along the front wall of her pussy, hoping to hit her G-spot on each trip. When my pubic bone bumped against the base of her slit, I flexed my glutes and pushed myself an extra inch inside her, her thighs and hips spreading to accommodate the force of my intrusion. Every now and then, I ground myself against her in that position, rubbing both the inside and outside of her pussy against me.

"Oh, oh, oh...that is so very good!" Lara moaned as I got into my rhythm.

Her head sank down onto her arms in front of her. I thought she was content to collapse and let me please the two of us, but I was wrong. I felt a brief tickle against my balls as I pushed against her and glanced down. Her arm lay along her stomach and she was busy with her fingertips, rubbing small circles on her mound. Figuring her assistance would drive her over the edge quickly, I grinned to myself and kept a steady rhythm of fucking.

Just for fun, however, I let the pad of my thumb rub along the top of my cock for a moment to gather some lubrication, then slid it up and down her crack, hitting the nerve-rich landscape between her holes and then bumping over the firm bud of her anus. Every time I touched her there, I saw her buttocks twitch delightfully, so I upped the ante even more. Lara was moaning steadily now as her explosion approached, and I began to put pressure on her anus, nudging my lubricated thumb a little deeper in time with my fucking. Her head arched back in a rictus of pleasure as she hovered on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. When my thumb slipped suddenly into her tight back door, that was all she needed.

A wail of incoherent Dutch words escaped her lips as she jammed her hips back against me. Her ass clamped down on my thumb a millisecond before her pussy fluttered around my cock, and her fingers clutched the comforter frantically, her body rigid as waves of pleasure washed through her. It was amazing to watch, and the pulsations almost set me off as well. Fortunately, I was able to deep-breathe my way through the moment and let her finish her orgasm.

Another long minute later, I saw the muscles of her upper body relax. I slipped my thumb out of her, wiped it discreetly down by my knee, and then began to caress her from hip to shoulder as her breathing slowed. She ended up collapsing forward, face resting on her crossed arms, belly flat to the bed, and her legs spread wide to allow me room as I moved forward with her. Her pussy eased its grip on me and I rocked only enough to keep my erection while she recovered. As gently as I could, I laid myself on top of her, kissing the smooth skin of her shoulder, brushing her hair aside to kiss and nuzzle the nape of her neck, and finally, when she turned enough for me to reach, kissing her lips passionately.

"You look very, very happy Lara!" I murmured next to her ear.

"I am very...satisfied, thank you!" she replied politely, smiling over her shoulder.

I kissed her cheek. "Good. Mission accomplished!" I said sincerely.

It was then that I think she noticed I was still hard and still moving my cock inside her.

"No," she said in a louder voice, looking back with her eyebrows raised. "Mission is NOT accomplished yet for you!"

"No rush," I assured her with courtesy equal to her own.

"Ah, but I too have a mission here, and it is not finished until you have felt as much pleasure as I."

I smiled at her phrasing, waiting for her to continue.

With a twitch of her hips and a sudden twist of her body, she disengaged my cock from her pussy. Then she reached back with one arm and tugged my elbow, guiding me onto my back beside her. I followed her wordless directions happily, eager to see what she had in mind. In a flash, Lara was on her knees beside me, her fist squeezing tightly at the base of my shaft once more. Her palm tugged up and down, cutting off the blood flow to my cock. It swelled as completely as it ever has. With a grin, she leaned down further, took me into her mouth, and ever-so-lightly scraped her teeth around the sensitive head, causing it to twitch in response and produce a clear jet of precum that she quickly lapped up.

"Now," she proclaimed, " I think you are ready!"

Letting go of my aching shaft, Lara pivoted and straddled me. One hand rested on my chest and the other pulled my cock upright, rubbing it across the soft curls of her mound. More precum leaked from the tip.

"Oh, yes," she said with a feral smile, "very ready to finish!"

Raising herself up slightly, she positioned the swollen crown of my cock where she wanted it and sank down in one steady motion. She was so slick and hot that despite her squeezing me internally, I slid in easily. We both groaned as I bumped against her cervix. Once I was there, Lara leaned forward, draping her warm body onto mine. Her breasts pushed firmly against my ribcage and her hands came to rest on my shoulders. Her face hovered tantalizingly just above mine and she looked steadily into my eyes as she began to rock her hips.

"Yes, mister teacher," she said in a low voice, "I am going to make you very satisfied, I think!"

With those words, her lips came down on mine and her hips speeded up. I can't describe the combination of twisting and lifting that she treated me to, but as our tongues met and my arms went around her I knew I wouldn't last very long. Almost every inch of my body was being caressed by her athletic frame, but the nerve center of my cock was on high alert.

"Oh, my God, Lara...that feels so fucking good!" I groaned against her lips.

She smiled and speeded up. I felt myself pass the tipping point of explosion and began to thrust up into her liquid core, pulling her down to me with every stroke. She kissed me frantically and matched my motions, slamming us together and letting me use her body to achieve my goal.

"Ja, teacher, do it!" she whispered. "Vul me met sperma!"

No translation was needed-my body responded for me. My hips arched up off the bed and my legs held her weight suspended when my orgasm hit me. My hands clutched her ass tightly as I felt spasm after spasm shake me, each one delivering a wave of cum deep into her.

"Yes...yes!" she moaned as I filled her pussy again and again.

Slowly, as the pulsing deep inside me slowed, I lowered us both back to the mattress. My heart was pounding and she lay still on top of me, kissing my lips, my chin, my neck, and my cheeks. I relaxed my grip on her ass and began caressing instead and she shivered as I traced a line from her hips to her shoulders and back again.

"Now," she whispered as she smiled into my eyes, "I think the mission is accomplished, ja?"

"One hundred percent!" I whispered back as I kissed her.

12