Going Dutch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt was the first to cave. She broke from her mother's kiss and let her head fall onto her shoulder. Her hips drove frantically against her mother's hand and Lara wrapped her arm around her daughter's shoulders to support her.

"Yes...yes...oh God, Mam!" cried Britt at last. Her body twitched uncontrollably, her breath coming in deep, quavering gasps as pleasure coursed through her.

Lara held her tightly, her hand keeping still, curled possessively between her daughter's legs. As Britt came down from her high, she picked her head up and kissed her mother with trembling lips. After a moment, I saw her hand start to move again. With two fingers, she pressed Lara's clit and made tight circles. Lara's head went back again, her eyes closed as the pressure inside her mounted. Britt's hand circled faster, and with Lara no longer there to kiss, she bowed her head and took a nipple back into her mouth, sucking hard.

That was all it took. Lara's hands flew up to cradle Britt's head and she gasped, "Oh ja!" I saw her thighs and belly go rigid as her orgasm tore through her. Together, they stood in front of me, daughter now supporting her mother with an arm around her waist as she shuddered.

Almost a minute later, Lara and Britt had both come back to Earth. Lara's foot slipped down from its perch beside me and she and Britt embraced fully, bellies and breasts crushed together, thighs intertwined lovingly, and heads resting on each other's shoulders. Every now and then they would turn a little and kiss softly.

Finally, however, they remembered their audience. Lara looked at me first and giggled, which drew Britt's attention. Suddenly, two beautiful faces turned my way, flushed and bright-eyed.

"Did you enjoy our show?" asked Lara in a light voice.

"Oh, my God!" I replied. "I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life!"

"And you, Britt?" she went on, turning to her daughter. "Did you enjoy putting a show on with me?"

"Mam..." Britt began. She seemed a little uncertain all of a sudden. "I have never felt so sexy in all my life. I didn't know..." her voice trailed off and her eyes were downcast.

"That a woman could be so pleasing?" her mom asked softly, lifting her chin.

"Yes," said Britt. "And it was you!"

"I am your mother, but I am a woman as well, and I understand as you do what makes a woman feel good, I think."

"You definitely do!" Britt responded with more confidence.

Of one mind again, their eyes turned back to me as I sat and watched them.

"And you, mijnheer, have been very patient and polite! I think it is time to include you, no?"

"You read my mind!" I said with a grin.

12