Stuck on the High Mountain Pass

Story Info
Mary and her Ward trapped, scared.
11.7k words
4.46
18.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gregscott
gregscott
238 Followers

This is a rewritten story posted in the new correct category

Old Tittle was ( Trapped and Scared Mom to Mary )

Wrongly put in ( Incest category ) and has been deleted.

All Characters are 18 years old in this Story. This Story is not a wham-bam sex story, so please move on if that's what you are looking for.

It has a long intro and many emotions that will make you laugh, cry and fall in love with both characters and their sexual proclivities.

This is the first Story I have ever written; I have been sitting on it for over a year. I tried to edit it properly, but my grammar isn't perfect. Please enjoy it.

Re edited Version.

It is the start of our winter; Timmy and I are heading down to Mexico for December, January, and February; his family has rented a condo in a tiny town near Puerto Vallarta and are looking forward to a warm winter for once.

I have been Timmy's caregiver for 5 years now, ever since his family moved in next door.

Timmy's Dad, Greg, is in the Banking business, and his Mom Rachel is OBGYN with a Small practice.

They have 4 children, with Timmy being the youngest at 18. Timmy's parents love him very much, but they don't have much spare time. They are hoping that this time away in Mexico will be a family bonding experience.

We are driving down because Timmy won't fly, EVER, and they will fly down to meet us in a week. I spend a lot of time with Timmy, and over the years, he has come to call me Mom when we are alone together. I have talked about this with his parents, but they don't think they can force him to call me by my real name, Mary. Timmy always says he will call me Mary, but he calls me Mom the second we are alone.

I Married my amazing boyfriend from high school. I was 18, and he was 22; he was a partner in a small software company that started up with 2 of his friends, and we had a great life until a tragic accident took him from me.

I was 18 years and 9 months old, and I was a Widow after 7 months of being married.

I have never had to work outside our home, and we didn't get a chance to have any children. The insurance money that I received was a large settlement, and my husband's partners in his software company offered to buy me out, but I suggested they send me a cheque each month. They agreed but said I had to work a few hours a week to be recognized as an employee with Shares in the company.

I still live in our house all by myself. I thought about selling it and moving somewhere smaller, but I love the place, and all my hopes and dreams were planned there before my husband died.

Then a wonderful family moved next door, and I found Timmy, or Timmy found me.

I was asked to look after him a few hours a day. Then a few more hours, and before I knew it, it was a full-time job with me taking care of almost all of Timmy's daily requirements.

Timmy loves me to pieces, and his family says he worships the ground that I walk on. Because I pay attention to him, I guess I listen to him and don't treat him like an invalid. Timmy fills my days with smiles and purpose and is the only other man in my life that has made me feel like I am truly loved besides my husband.

Timmy is 6 ft tall, 180 Lbs, with blond hair and blue eyes. He is a beautiful boy.

I am 24 years old, 5 Ft 2, and 100 Lbs. I have brown hair and green eyes and am pretty cute, so I've been told.

I love yoga and the gym in my garage. Timmy takes up the rest of my time.

Timmy was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck. He was blue and not breathing when he came out. I was told the doctors and nurses scrambled around the room in a panic until they had him breathing independently and some color returned to his body. No one could tell the extent of damage to Timmy that the oxygen loss had caused. They prayed it wouldn't be extensive.

I wouldn't say Timmy is slow, but I will say he's not fast. Timmy thinks before he speaks and pauses for a few seconds before he responds to someone talking to him. Some people think he's stupid because of his pausing, but he is more intelligent than they know. Timmy is quiet and thoughtful, but everyone can see that there's something not quite right. He has large mood swings. Timmy needs to have everything orderly, simplified, and done by the rules.

I sometimes think he fakes his slowness to throw people off how smart he really is. He got a computer at age 12, and the guys at my husband's company had fun teaching him the strict programming codes and rules.

Timmy was a natural; he learned to code like a champ. He understood all the rules and never deviated from them. Timmy could code for hours and hours without a break. The boys called him their little Rainman.

He is fantastic with maps and directions. He looks at the map and can tell me where to turn and what freeway to take for 300 miles before he looks at the map again. This is where we got into trouble.

California was on fire; we were heading threw Northern California on the I-5 when we were detoured inland. We drove for about an hour, and we wanted to turn and go south. "No mam" said the trooper, them fires crossed the highway, and you can't go that way.

Timmy looks at the map and says, "Mom, it's a long way around."

I didn't want to go all the way around, so I told Timmy to find us another way.

Timmy got out his maps and looks at all the side roads and Logging roads and finds an old road down the side of these mountains.

"It stays pretty low on the valley floor, but it crosses over a high pass and goes down to the other side; then, we are good to head straight to the Mexican border out of all the fire paths."

"Ok, Timmy lead the way," I said, Our truck is a 4-wheel drive, and we have all-season tires. I didn't think I needed to put on the winter tires for a trip to Mexico. The canopy is full of our stuff, so we have a bit of weight on the truck to better handle the mountain road.

We turned onto the gravel road and flew along the valley floor, it's a nice route, and nobody's on it. We got to a fork in the road where the left fork goes up the mountain, and the right fork goes along the valley towards the fires.

Well, Timmy, how far over the mountain is it? "It's about 20 miles to the top, and it's 15 miles from the top to the highway on the other side Mom."

"Well, Timmy, it's 2 pm; we should be able to make it over by the time it gets dark; let's go for it."

The road was much rougher than we thought. We were about 5 miles in, and we were climbing up and up, the mountain looked very tall, and we could see a bit of snow on the trees up higher on the mountainside. I thought maybe we should turn back, but I didn't say it aloud. There was a steep spot with a lot of loose rocks on it, and I went up slowly, letting the 4 wheel drive work for me. We were bouncing all over the cab. If it wasn't for our seat belts, our heads would have gone threw the roof.

We reached the top of the hill, and we had big smiles on our faces as we turned on the flatter road and sped towards the pass.

I heard it; first, it was a high-pitched squeal, and I knew what it meant.

A sharp rock had popped one of our tires, shit shit shit. We stopped on a flat spot and saw the rear tire slowly going down.

The canopy was full of our stuff, so we started unpacking it. The spare tire was right at the front under a plywood shelf across the canopy to give us 2 tiers to pack our bags on.

We took everything from the bottom and stuffed it on the top.

It took us an hour to change the tire and repack the truck. It gets dark fast in the mountains. The trees blocked out the light, and poof, it was dark. We continued up and up we went, then we started to see snow on the sides of the road. The snow got deeper, the farther we went,

" STOP, MOM." I stopped as quickly as I could, and Timmy got out. He looked north and then looked south. Both roads went up the mountain.

"Mom, this is not on the map; there is no Y in the road on the map, MOM, there's no other road on my map." As tears filled his eyes, I could see he was scared.

We made an educated guess that the road more traveled probably led over the mountain; we went up and up, but no pass over the hill came into view. The snow was getting deeper, and I would turn around at the next good spot I saw.

We started down a steep incline into a steep canyon. I tried to stop but kept sliding. I dropped it into low and heard the engine roar. I was scared, Timmy was frightened, and we were sliding down a road on the side of a mountain. We came to a stop at the bottom of a small bowl. You could see where the motorbikes and dune buggy's made trails up the sides of the bowl. This was the end of the road.

"We are not going up that hill tonight; Timmy, we will sleep in the truck and try it in the morning."

Boy, It sure gets cold when you're high up in the mountains. We pulled our stuff out of the canopy that we didn't need and slept on the top tier of the plywood self. I have a box of 96 T light candles for Mexico, so I lit one and let it warm our canopy enough so we wouldn't freeze to death. It was starting to snow when I closed the Canopy hatch and crawled into our blankets.

It's a good thing for that candle because it was freezing out, and we woke up many times just shivering.

Daylight came a 730 am It was Dec the 2nd. We were supposed to be sleeping at the Mexican border, waiting to cross for a good day's drive down the Mexican coast. We were not at the Mexican border. We were lost in the mountains of Northern California and were in trouble.

It snowed 14 inches overnight. We got out of the canopy and unloaded our stuff out of the cab back into the back.

There was no cell service on our phones, and the steep hill into the bowl would be tough to climb with this much snow.

The first attempt wasn't very good. I got about 100 feet up, and that was it.

I took a run at it the 2 nd time and was happy to get about halfway up before we stopped. Backing down to get another run at it was a huge challenge, every time I hit the brakes, I just started to slide, so I didn't hit the brakes as I went flying down the hill backward.

I managed to stay on the road, but I did 3 donuts, trying to stop when I got into the bowl. God, it scared the shit out of both of us.

I then remembered LOW GEAR.

I put it in 4 wheel low and proceeded back up the hill. I was really feeling good about our chances when I saw the steep part right near the top. I stomped on the gas and roared to a stop. That was it; there's no way this truck can get up this last part; it's too steep. If I can get back down in one piece, I thought we could bring the shovel up here and dig out this steep section later.

So that was the next plan; backing down in low was much better; we started to slide on a steep section, and I couldn't let it go because I was in low gear. I had no control over where we were going, so I hammered on the brakes and felt the back end slide over the bank. FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

We were fucked. One back tire was hanging over the edge, and we were screwed.

I wondered how we could get out of this mess; ok, let's dig out the Jack all Jack.

A Jack all jack is 4 ft tall and solid steel, but how can we jack the truck back on the road. I had an Idea to jack the back of the truck up and then push the jack over. The higher we jack up the truck's rear, the farther over the truck will fall.

I'm brilliant, I thought; we jacked the truck up, but the hill was too steep, and the jack kept slipping off the bumper.

How can we pull the back end over and back on the road? Timmy said, "Mom, if we tie the rope to the Trailer hitch, we can drag the rope up the bank on the far side to that tree.

"Timmy, how does that help us."

"We can put the jack behind the tree, and the tree will hold the jack while we pull the truck straight sideways, mom."

I never thought of that, and I'm supposed to be the fucking smart one.

This worked, but we could only go about 3 inches on the jack before it wanted to pull us around the tree. It took 4 hours to get the truck back on the road. I took it out of low gear and flew back down the hill. Tomorrow is another day.

It snowed 6 inches overnight, and I cried when we got out of the canopy the next morning.

"Timmy, today we have got to get out of here, or we are in trouble,"

We headed up the hill with a round-mouth shovel and started making a path for the truck. We finished at 2 pm and trudged back down the mountain. 3 times we tried to make it up the hill. All three times, we got to the steep part near the top and couldn't get up that steep stretch. Ok, now we are in trouble, I thought.

I needed to figure out how much food we had. We had a few road snacks and a gallon of nuts. 1 -12 can case of Chef Boy R Dee Timmy's food of choice, and 12 cans of Mushroom soup that Timmy could not live without in Mexico. Not a lot, but we wouldn't starve to death just yet. We had a small cook stove, a couple of pots and pans, and some paper plates.

Fuck, the snow is coming down hard and fast. We climbed into the canopy and waited. It snowed for 20 hours. There was snow up to the hood on our truck, 36 inches. "Timmy, where is the shovel."

"I don't know, mom," he replied back. Shit, I thought to myself.

We rooted around by the back of the truck and found the shovel. We shoveled for hours to make a spot around the truck that we could work in and have room to move around. We were going to be here for a while.

Dec 5 th We have been here 5 days, we have been rationing the food and fuel like crazy. Timmy is scared and just wants to go home. His parents will be going crazy, wondering what's taking us so long to contact them.

But we are on our own.

Tonight Timmy is crying on my chest. he says, "Mmmom are we going to die here?"

"No, Timmy, someone will find us!"

"Mom, I don't want to die out here," He says. "I'm still a virgin in a small whisper."

I smiled at the things a teenage boy thinks of when he might die. I snuggled close to him, and he put his arms around me, don't worry, baby, you won't die a virgin.

Just as I started to smile, I felt a poke in my ass; the buggers got a hard-on.

"Good night Timmy," I said. His hard-on poked me all night.

I woke up in the morning, and he was crying, "It hurts, mom,"

"What hurts?" I said.

"My Pee Pee." Timmy replied. I reached down and felt his rock hard cock and felt bad for him,

"Come on, Timmy, get out of this truck and go pee. You have a morning, woody." Timmy got up and went out to go pee.

"MOM, It won't come out."

With tears streaming down his face, "MOMMMM, It hurts."

His innocents on the subject was surprising.

I got Timmy to point his penis strait up and to push his pee out as hard as he could.

only a dribble came out and ran back down the shaft and wet his under ware.

Timmy was in pain and I didn't want any health issues so I said "Timmy show me your Penis."

Timmy slowly turned around and this monstrous thick cock was pointing right at me. My mind was going holy fuck he's huge, 7 inches long and fatter than a coke can. I got down on my knees and looked at his Penis very closely. His cock was so hard the tube for his pee to come out of ( urethra ) was squished flat as a pancake.

"Ok, Timmy, have you ever masturbated," Timmy looked at the ground and shook his head.

"Well, you are going to learn real quick. Take your hand and stroke your penis."

"Mom, I can't; it hurts." Goddamit, I thought to myself, there's no lube for him.

DAM DAM DAM I slowly got back on to my knees and took his cock in my hand.

"Now, Timmy, I will help you go pee, ok."

I tried to think of any other way possible to get him relief, but I didn't want him to have a medical problem out here in the mountains.

I slowly took his cock in my mouth and rolled my tongue around its head. He looked at me. His eyes were as wide as I have ever seen eyes go. I closed my eyes and sucked his cock. I was going fast and steady when he suddenly blew his load in my mouth. It was all I could do to swallow and not gag. I swallowed the biggest load of come I have ever seen. It was quick and efficient.

Timmy was bouncing around like he was getting shocked to death. Finally, he stops moving. As I take his cock out of my mouth, Timmy falls into my arms, his eyes are rolled back in his head. He is twitching slowly. Timmy opens his eyes, and he hugs me soooooo hard.

"Timmy, you're hurting me,"

"Sorry, mom,"

"Ok, can you go pee now," It took Timmy 5 minutes to push out some pee. We ate our meager breakfast, and I said to Timmy, "Do you know what happened to you today? You had an Orgasm." Timmy smiled. He'd heard of an Orgasm before, but He had never had one. His smile was contagious, and I smiled back, Timmy stood up, and his cock stuck out like a flag pole in the front of his pants. All I could think of was this is going to be a huge problem.

Timmy's hard-on was there, morning, noon, and night. He kept complaining, "It hurts, mom, it hurts."

Timmy's cock was almost always hard. I tried to work him by shoveling snow out from around the truck as far as possible, but the minute he stopped exercising, his woody came back.

I blew Timmy in the morning, at lunch, and before bed to keep his hard-on from hurting him. The more he came, the more stimulation his penis seemed to need.

When I woke up in the morning, my mouth was so sore I couldn't talk.

Timmy woke me up with his cock pressed against my ass. "Fuckkkkk" I cried, with tears in my eyes.

If My mouth wasn't so sore, I would not let this happen now.

I would never have thought that I would be forced to have sex with Timmy to relieve the pain in his cock, but that's what was about to happen.

I rolled on my back and told Timmy what to do. As I explained to Timmy what he was to do, he had this weird, scared look.

God Dam it, he doesn't get it or what needs to be done. I don't have time to explain infinite detail.

AARRGGGG, my mouth is sore, fuck it. "Timmy, come with me," we went out to the front of the truck. I opened the hood, reached in, and took out the dipstick from the motor.

"Give me your hand Timmy." I wiped the small amount of oil on his hand and repeated it 4 times, "Ok, Timmy get the oil slathered on your penis like this and slowly stroke it back and forth.

Now I don't know what a guy does to jack off. I have only touched one cock in my life, and that was a long time ago. "Timmy, do what feels good to your penis, rub it whatever way feels really good. Timmy was rubbing and tugging, but he didn't know what to do, and his cock was starting to hurt instead of feeling good. I took the dipstick out of the motor and wiped the oil on my hand.

Ok, Timmy, let me have a try. I have never really jacked a guy off before, but how hard can it be? 15 minutes late, my arm fell off when Timmy finally said, "I'm coming Mommmmmm."

I stopped and looked at his cock; it was beet red, "Mom, my skin on my penis Hurts." His cock was soft yet purple and within an hour the skin was really swollen up.

Maybe engine oil is not good for the skin on a cock I thought to myself.

"Mom, it hurts," Timmy said. The only good thing about it was he didn't have a hard-on anymore. Timmy's cock was blistered by nightfall and rock hard again.

Dam, Timmy's cock is gonna kill me. I slowly gave the head of his cock a blow job. I was careful not to touch the shaft. That took 15 minutes to make him come for the night.

" Go to bed, Timmy. I have to sit up and think a bit."

"Ok, Mom, love you."

"I love you too, Timmy; now go to bed."

I went and sat in the cab of the truck and Cried for a bit, then I said fuck it, we are gonna make it thru this, or I'm gonna die trying. What are all my options?

1, I can try walking out to get help; it is about 20 miles back to where I Might find help

gregscott
gregscott
238 Followers