All Comments on 'Going Dutch'

by Arthfawr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Sensitive and very real. Well done! More, please! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Way to go!

Good to read a sexy story about intelligent people! The fact that I've got a thing for redheads and accents doesn't hurt either...

ArthfawrArthfawralmost 20 years agoAuthor
Spelling

This is my first effort, and I'm probably being overly sensitive to criticism, but I think the point warrants being made that spelling here is that used by her Britannic Majesty QEII, i.e. the Queens English, and spelling straight out of the Oxford English Dictionary.

I have and use an English-English spellchecker, and I proof-read THROUGH the entire work. I don't read THRU it, I read THROUGH it.

Thanks,

Arthfawr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Erotic and as sexy as a story can be

This story is one for my "study" file! True, there are some spelling errors, but none that a spell checker would have caught, being synonyms. I also feel that the characters could have been more deeply developed, but from the ending, I gather that there are sequels on the way, so you have time to go into greater depth with their personalities.

The sensual lovemaking was quite intense and I frankly admit that I'm going to be studying this story for a long time...I like to pick up tips whenever I can.

Nice going, despite the minor problems!

Kydreamer

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Very

well done! I love a good story and this one was exceptional.

Keep up the great work.

George

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsalmost 20 years ago
Very good

It was very good, and I really enjoyed reading it. I don't normally read, I just write and I have to say some titles catch my interest as this one did and kept me until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
intellectual porn at last!

Finally, a story that stimulates all of the senses! I hope that there will be more. It flows well and the few grammar/spelling errors were not bad. I hope that there is more where this came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fresh air!

This is really something like fresh air compared to so many of those plain, dumb, fucking, so called, 'stories'. Though not a native speaker it caught me prisoner. I would LOVE to find a sequel (or more, hint, hint) which imho could very well go straight to the Romance section of the genre.

And as to the comments on spelling errors - well, to me they are sounding a little bit funny especially regarding from which country they do come from. I think, one should remember where the English language originated from and whatever one might assume: it was definitely NOT the USA ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Best of the Year

This has to be the most engaging, endearing story of the year. I want to meet Uncle Hywel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some thoughts

Okay, first of all, I like your style and humour. Spellings are jarring though

'collum' should be column, 'celebate' should be celibate, past tense of lead is led, I led her into the room, 'crutch' should be crotch, and as for 'ginger', please use 'red' when referring to hair, it's much less insulting to redheads! Damo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There HAS to be More!

Great Story! You do to her what I always want to do to a woman! ENCORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous