Going Home

Story Info
A happy ending to a successful business trip.
3.5k words
2.78
17.7k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the cab drove off, Irina turned to face Xiǎo and kissed him passionately. As their tongues danced she crossed her right leg over his, pulling him closer to her. She then took his left hand, placed it on her right ankle, and began gliding his hand up and down the soft smooth flesh of her toned legs until his hand began feeling of its own accord. She then reached for his groin with her left hand and began rubbing his hardness through his pants.

Xiǎo became more passionate and began kissing her neck, then down to the flesh exposed by the v-neck of her dress. As his tongue darted underneath her dress to lick her breasts, his hand traveled under the hemline to fondle her thighs. Occasionally his thumb brushed the front of her panties, and he rubbed her clitoris through the soft cloth.

She opened her eyes and noticed the eyes of the driver in the rearview mirror were distracted by their foreplay in the back of the taxi. As the taxi pulled up to the train station, Xiǎo's finger somehow snaked its way underneath her panties and was now directly rubbing her labia and clitoris, causing her to gasp with primal delight.

She quickly brushed his hand out from under her dress.

"We're here now. Let's go," she commanded.

Xiǎo looked down and Irina noticed his erection standing tall and proud, hidden by her right leg.

She carefully slid on top of his lap to hide it and paid the taxi driver with bills of Euros. She turned her head and whispered into Xiǎo's ear:

"Just stay right behind me. That way no one will notice."

Irina got out of the cab first, followed by Xiǎo, who kept his pelvis pressed against her rear to hide his straining penis, which was yearning to enter her love tunnel one last time. He wrapped his arms around her waist, then let his hands dip below her dress hem and began fondling her thighs.

As they strode quickly into the private cabin area of the waiting train, her walking kept her firm toned buttocks rubbing against his pelvis. This caused him to involuntarily push his crotch against her rear; Irina noted that he enjoyed the sensation of her butt checks rubbing against each side of his erection.

Once they entered their private cabin Xiǎo quickly slammed the door behind them shut, but instead of giving her space, he kept his pelvis glued to Irina's rear, until they reached the cabin window. He then knelt and began licking her legs.

"It's a beautiful view of the countryside on the way home," Irina said, and she pointed out to the grassy hills off in the distance. As she pointed, the train conductor sounded the whistle and soon the train was moving.

Meanwhile, Xiǎo had returned to standing directly behind her, and he leaned forward and began licking her lips.

Irina leaned her head back, and with her back still against him, tilted her head towards his tongue, opened her mouth, and began licking his tongue. She then reached behind her, unbuckled his belt, and let his trousers drop to the cabin floor. Bending forward so her rear was pressing against his erection, she slowly gyrated her buttocks against it.

While she rubbed against his crotch, he reached forward, then underneath her dress neckline, and began fondling her breasts. He broke off their tongue touching and began nibbling her neck and shoulders, running his nose through her long dark brown hair and kissing the back of her neck while nibbling.

Excited, she reached back, found the waistband of his boxers, and pushed her hips forward, allowing her to drag his boxers down to his lower thighs. She then pressed her rear against his hardness, then dragged herself down, rubbing her rear down his legs, while simultaneously pulling his boxers down to his ankles. She rubbed her rear again against his legs and over his shaft as she got back up.

Xiǎo quickly kicked his boxers off, knelt, and lifted her dress to the waist, feeling her thighs in the process. He then grabbed her panties and pulled them down to her ankles; Irina assisted by stepping out of them, and he tossed them on top of his boxers. He then slowly kissed his way up the back of her left leg until he reached the top of her thigh. Extending his tongue out, he slowly licked the now exposed flesh between her legs and labia. His tongue moved towards the center until he was licking her labia lips and slit with force.

Enjoying his oral ministrations, Irina felt compelled to grind her labia against his tongue. She circled her hips urgently in a desperate attempt to maneuver his tongue into her and grunted in frustration when she could not.

Unable to wait any longer, Xiǎo stood up, holding her dress above her waist so her naked rear was exposed to him. His rock-hard erection traveled between her legs until his glans touched her slit, causing her to spread her legs more. However, it didn't enter and his glans rubbed against her slit until it poked out between her legs. His hands reached around in front of her and began squeezing and fondling her breasts while they watched the countryside fly by through the window.

Rocking her hips so that her labia lips rubbed against the top of his erection, Irina quickly reached into her purse and took out the bottle of lubricant she brought with them. She first reached between her legs and rubbed a generous amount on the underside of his shaft. Then she leaned forward some more, giving space between them, spread her legs wider, and rubbed it all over his penis. Finally, she rubbed and fondled a generous amount of lubricant onto his glans.

Xiǎo reacted to the pleasurable sensations of Irina's hand by naturally pistoning his penis into it. When she let go of his erection, she leaned back into him and his gentle thrust parted her labia lips, placing the top of his glans between them and against her clitoris. He began rubbing his lubricated erection between her labia lips and against her clitoris, causing them both to increase the pace of their breathing.

Enjoying the rubbing of her inner labia, Irina circled her hips so that while he thrust from behind, his glans would rub against all her inner labia, until eventually it got caught in the entry of her love tunnel. She heard him groan in delight and she placed one hand behind her onto his hip, and together they guided his erection deep into her vagina. Once it reached up against her cervix, they both sighed in triumphant lust.

Now oblivious to the environment around them, their bodies began to grind against each other in unison, and he began pumping in and out of her at a passionate yet loving pace from behind. His hands began to roam on top of her dress, alternating between squeezing her breasts and feeling down her front to massage her clit.

Luckily, they were still facing the window, so she was able to see that they were rapidly approaching her hometown. She reached forward and pulled down the window cover to protect their modesty, while he rammed in and out of her from behind.

As the train pulled into town, their breathing, groaning, and gyrating aligned into a beautifully synchronized orchestra of erotic pleasure: their primal grunts and sighs were uttered at the same time, and their bodies combined in unison to ensure that all his penis was making contact with all her inner vagina.

Just as the train conductor sounded the whistle to indicate they had arrived at their destination, Xiǎo suddenly thrust hard and deep up into her, and they both cried out in triumph as his glans expanded and left a small drop of semen within her. This was followed by Irina's body spasming involuntarily as an orgasmic tremor swept through her.

Another whistle was blown, and he delivered another hard thrust into her, his glans opening but unable to ejaculate any more seed into her. Again another spasm of pleasure rocked her body, and she cried out with the whistle in pleasure.

Their primal instincts now in control of their actions, he gave her six more deep, hard thrusts, grunting with each. She in turn responded by simultaneously shuddering six more times, and grunting with satisfaction with each.

Finally satisfied, they heard the sound of crowds quickly leaving the train, so they quickly put on their underwear. Since she only removed her underwear, Irina was the first dressed and she opened the door and peeked outside. She shivered when she saw several men walk by, eying her with desire.

Irina nervously grabbed Xiǎo who had now put his trousers back on, and placed his right hand on her backside, rubbing her butt cheeks with it. He must have understood her concern as when he saw some more men walk by outside their cabin, his hand took a life of its own and found its way onto her outer thigh.

Together they left the train, her arm around his waist, her hand in his back trouser pocket, while his hand fondled her legs and disappeared under her dress hem to grab her buttocks. At times when some men started to approach he would reach under her dress to rub the front of their panties, which was enough to discourage them.

Irina managed to hail a taxi cab and told the driver to take them to her mansion on top of the hill.

Once inside the taxi, Xiǎo did not stop fondling and nibbling on her neck while he felt the front of her lower legs. His hands went over her knees and felt her thighs under her dress; his thumbs brushing against her panties whenever they could.

Meanwhile, Irina watched ahead and directed the driver to her home. She paid the taxi driver a generous amount of Euros, whispering in Italian to not mention what he saw, and gently removed Xiǎo's hands from her legs. She then got out of the taxi.

Xiǎo realized it was over as he left the taxi, and he kept some distance from her. He then waved good night to her and jogged off to the guest house.

Irina excitedly jogged into her home, up the stairs, and into the master bedroom. She closed the double doors behind her, then turned to face her husband.

"How was your trip to Milan?" he asked excitedly.

"Satisfying, and tiring. But it was worth it. I'm sure Xiǎo will be pestering his father now to agree to the partnership," she responded with a wicked smile.

"Great! His father seemed to agree with the terms we made today, so hopefully tomorrow he will sign and our family business will be safe."

"Enough business talk. I'm your wife. I have spent the entire day with another man," she began, as she removed her dress and kicked off her shoes. She then unclasped her bra, tossed it to the side, then slid her panties to the floor. Her swollen, thoroughly enjoyed labia was now fully on display.

"Reclaim your wife. Reclaim your pussy," she commanded. With that, she turned around and walked completely naked into the master ensuite. She started the jacuzzi and stepped into the warm water, adding body wash so that bubbles began forming and floating into the air.

Her husband followed, slowly removed his clothes, and joined her in the jacuzzi. Squeezing shampoo into his hands, he began to gently and thoroughly massage it through her hair.

She then straddled her husband, facing him, and began rubbing shampoo through his hair. Once done, she started rubbing the soapy water all over his chest and arms, enjoying the contours of his muscles. She reached underneath and behind her to wash his legs too.

He returned the favor, and gently rubbed body wash all over her back, shoulders, and arms. He gently washed her upper torso, enjoying her firm, flat stomach and paying loving attention to both of her breasts. His hands slid down her back and rubbed her firm, toned buttocks, then generously rubbed her toned, athletic legs with the soapy water. He then reached underneath her and gently rubbed her swollen labia lips underwater.

Enjoying the sensation of his fingers along her slit, she began to gyrate her hips as she reached between his legs to find a solid, strong-standing erection between them. She wrapped one hand around the shaft and another around the glans, and began pumping both, eliciting her husband to begin pushing his penis up into her hands.

Confident her husband's erection would not subside, she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his face. She grabbed his shaft again and carefully began gliding his glans along her labia lips and slit. With each motion, she gently eased his glans in between her labia lips. Then she grabbed his shoulders, and gently lowered herself onto his shaft.

Aroused by their genital contact, he had begun thrusting his hips up, desperately trying to push deeper into her. Their combined motions allowed Irina to comfortably impale herself completely onto her husband's manhood, and the married lovers groaned aloud in satisfaction.

Wrapping her legs around her husband's waist, she put her arms around his head and drew him into a deep kiss as she used her legs and hips to lift herself up and down his erection. As she dropped down on his shaft, his glans pushed against her cervix, causing her to gasp with pleasure upon each contact.

Her husband then grabbed her waist and began slamming her down hard onto his engorged member, grunting and thrusting into her simultaneously with raw sexual energy. He savored every sensation her love tunnel gave his erection as she slid up and down along it.

"Oh beloved, my affair has turned you on, hasn't it? This is the longest erection you've had in a while," she managed to whisper between gasps of sensual pleasure.

Her husband only managed to utter a few grunts as he grabbed her breasts and leaned her back into the soapy water of the jacuzzi. She spread her arms to float on the water and grabbed the handles on the side to ensure she would not drown.

Grabbing both her legs, he washed them with some soapy water, placed them around his head, and leaned forward, so her legs were pinned against his chest and hers. His hands began fondling and washing her breasts and nipples, and he leaned in and wrapped his mouth around hers, allowing their tongues to dance again.

In this position, he had maximum penetration into her vagina and took full advantage of it by vigorously and passionately rotating his hips in and out, so his thrusting first pressed the base of his penis against the bottom of her love tunnel, bringing the glans to rub up against the cervix, then along the top of her vagina.

As he continued this fornication technique, their primal cries of joy and lust began to synchronize, and their bodies began to move to an erotic rhythm that generated great pleasure for both of them. As her husband continued to take advantage of his newfound stamina, their love-making noises and actions flowed into a beautiful erotic song that blocked out the rest of the world. So focused on their mutual pleasure they did not realize the soapy water of the jacuzzi being splashed out onto the ensuite floor, also in beat with their lecherous sexual symphony.

Gradually they began to mash their bodies against each other vigorously, wiggling and writhing their hips to ensure their genitals had full contact. As their pleasure increased, their primal cries of joy reached a crescendo that surpassed the crashing of the waves of water within their jacuzzi; both husband and wife were united body and soul within their sexual frenzy.

Suddenly Giovanni grunted furiously, and he pushed his phallus hard and deep up into Irina's temple. His glans expanded and ejaculated a drop of semen against her cervix, this triggered her orgasm; her body shook violently and disturbed the water around her as she responded with her triumphant cry.

Pushing down on his wife's shoulders, he thrust deep into her, letting out a primal cry of satisfaction as he ejaculated another drop of semen into her. Again his wife's body snapped in sensuous joy, and she replied to him with her scream of erotic release.

Relishing his restored sexual stamina to his fullest, he spread his wife's legs wide up against the sides of her body and jerked his still-hard penis deep into her again, letting out another triumphant cry of success as he managed to squirt a small trail of semen into her. Overwhelmed by the sensations along all the walls of her love canal, she responded with a softening cry of satisfied lust and her body trembled, though less forceful than previously.

At this point primal instinct had completely taken over their bodies, and he involuntarily jerked his penis in and out of her several more times, desperately trying to ejaculate more semen into his beloved wife. Her body responded with gentle but appreciative shudders, timed with his weakening thrusts. Both of them could only whimper their satisfaction to each other.

Exhausted, Giovanni collapsed on top of his beautiful wife, and both breathed heavily until they recovered. They then stopped the jacuzzi and let the water drain out. He then rolled off of her and sat on her side, but his wife began to slowly climb out of the jacuzzi. He managed to grasp her still-soapy thigh, which was slippery enough that his hand just slid down her leg as she walked to the shower to rinse herself off.

Having not felt his wife for the whole day, he eagerly got up and jogged over to the large shower capsule, and joined her within. He started the water and first began rinsing her hair, then began slowly rubbing her neck and shoulders. He then began rinsing her breasts by fondling them in the water.

Meanwhile, Irina had rinsed off his hair and was feeling his strong, broad shoulders and chest, than his arms. She let her hands roam his back to rinse off the soap, then lecherously squeezed his buttocks.

Satisfied with fondling her breasts, his hands traced down the front of her body, rinsing off the soap in the process. He then reached behind and felt her back through the water, and rubbed both her butt cheeks liberally.

She then felt down the back of his legs, his feet, then up the front of his legs. Taking his now flaccid penis in her hands, she rinsed it thoroughly while cupping his testicles, but he was now too exhausted to harden again.

When his turn came, he slowly slid his hands down from her buttocks, over the back of her legs, to her feet. He then let his hands slide up the side of her legs, then back down again. Finally, his hands went up the front of her legs, his thumbs just grazing the edge of her labia as he reached her hips. He slowly began rubbing her swollen and well-used labia lips gently, but she was now too tired to become aroused again. Realizing it was time to sleep, he licked her slit gently, then kissed it, stood up, and left the shower.

His wife followed, and they dried each other off, brushed their teeth, and retired to bed together in each others' arms, smiling.

Morning came, and the sunlight woke Irina from her deep slumber. She checked the clock and it said eleven, so she realized she slept in; only now did she realize her husband had already woken and had likely signed the deal with Xiǎo's father and was seeing them off.

She quickly leaped out of bed, still naked, and put on an evening robe, then dashed out of the bedroom. Looking out the main foyer window, she saw her husband seeing their guests off as the father prepared to get into the taxi. She noticed Xiǎo standing aside nervously, obviously hoping to see her one last time before he left.

Irina managed to dash out the front door just as Xiǎo was turning to get into the cab. Grabbing his arm, she pulled him off a little so she could say farewell to him privately.

"My father signed the deal. Your husband said he will come to visit us in China and spend a month helping to set up the sales network there," Xiǎo said, looking hopefully into her eyes.

"Good. I'm coming, and I intend to spend all my free time there with you," whispered Irina, smiling back at him.

With that, she released his arm and Xiǎo got into the taxi, waved goodbye to both of them, and left.

Once the taxi cab disappeared, Irina reached back and felt a hardness protruding from the front of her husband's pants.

12