All Comments on 'Going Home'

by lonelyhotwife2022

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Yeah, my slutty wife isn't coming with...fuck that

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

Not worth a comment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Or... when the cheating skank slut returned home her husband had changed the locks and all of her shit was on the front lawn. There was a note on the front door, "I would touch your deceased pussy if it were the last one on earth, beat it bitch and don't come back." He'd let all the neighbors and all her family know she was nothing more than a whore who would fuck anyone if the money was good. He dumped the bitch through divorce and never spoke to her again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

thanks for the chapter

Continue on

Cheers!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

If I have to "reclaim"my wife, it means that she's no longer my wife.

SouthdownSouthdown8 months ago

Strange, a bit unclear and incomplete. There is more to this tale but a story would explain what!, this is more like a precis of a report than a story It is a disappointing tale and a mere episode in the life of these people, I didn't like it much. The writing was OK but a story it WAS NOT! 3* but could easily have been 5 if it was a story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Predictable, unimaginative, degenerate, but, most of all, tedious. Find another hobby.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown8 months ago

Unimaginative, a fantasy for fat, lonely, skanks who are bitter about not finding or keeping a high value man....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part of ensuring a business deal is signed.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Why would anyone “reclaim” a whorewife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous