All Comments on 'Going Home Again Ch. 02'

by LastoftheGreatMikeys

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
mariah seems unpleasent.

i dunno why John wants her back, or anyone like Jane is her friend? In 5 years after John found her cheating and left, Mariah never ONCE considered J's point of view? never once considered how she hurt him - until now? talk about an unfeeling, immature and unsympathetic sociopathic person!

and she doesn't appologize? hates to admit she is wrong? i have known folks like that - i pity her employees, and J.

and she STILL fights councelling?

you give such a description of her - you maybe should have put something more to show us why he wants her, why Jane is a friend - what attracts them together?

and "freind jane" - why does he consider her a nuetral freind? freinds do for each other - and Jane only does for her, not him. even now, when Jane is asked to "lifejacket" - she bails and leaves him to the mercy of M.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wrong Section

This should be in the "Loving Wives" section instead of the Romance. There is no romance in this story. Lies, deceit and cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
John needs more facts!!!

He surely needs to know all of the facts? Facts covering what she did between their breakup and now. The truth shall set you free!!! Here's hoping you include her telling him the intire truth!!! Thanks, jimray.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I agree with the anons

Nice story but you need to give us some more background & make mariah a bit more sympathetic if you want the readers to be happy about a reconciliation.

I guess you could be writing this as john getting 'closure' but it doesnt seem like that so far. If you are planning on having him recognize mariah for the bitch she seems to be and getting over her once and for all, please ignore this post.

writingqueen11writingqueen11about 19 years ago
To "Mariah Seems Unpleasant"

If we are honest with ourselves when we do things to other people we don't really take the time to consider other peoples feelings. Especially when we are also hurt, that is just the way that people work. I don't think that she was selfish or inconsiderate, she knew that she hurt him, but at the same time she was hurt. And also she did apologize, hell she even apologized for not realizing how much pain he was in. Furthermore there are a lot of people in this world that don't like saying that they are sorry, I'm one of them.

Anyway Last I like the story and I hope that you continue to write this story. The one thing that I do agree on is that you could give it a little bit more depth. But that is only for you to decide because it is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This story still seems one sided.

I at least thought this story was half right. I agree with several of the other comments here. She seems to still be hedging herself with him. She could not give him a straight answer when asked why. We all know that she has had time to come up with her reason for the way she acted. You alluded to the fact that she had craved the exsitement of the sexual verity. If they have any change for a relationship,which I don't think they do,she is going to have to be completely truthful to him. Even if that may hurt alot at first, him for hearing her reasons and her for letting him see her warts and all. I also think that she has waited too long to tell him that she strong armed the school into offering him a job. He will now start to not trust her current actions. A fair story line, it is harder to read with the dialoge switching back and forth like it is. Also her thought and actions do not match. Example: she says that she is willing to do what ever it would take for him to take her back then she will not tell him the complete true because she is having trouble admiting that she was in the wrong???? Most relationships that have these type of trust issues on both sides usually don't make it.

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
Know the feeling.

If you've never been there you can't understand what it does to you to have your heart taken from you in such a manner. Mariah did the stupidest thing you can do. She had THE ONE for her and she threw it away. And the reviewers are taking you to task for it. Yet if John had had an affair they would be saying "You Stud!" I have had my heart removed in similar fashion. It took me nearly as long as John to get passed(note I didn't say over) it. As is I still don't trust anyone. The author has the right to cast his/her characters as kind hearted and forgiving as he/she chooses. And those who wish to post derogetory critisizms should have the balls to leave a name.

LastoftheGreatMikeysLastoftheGreatMikeysabout 19 years agoAuthor
Writer's comments.

I appreciate comments and criticism. Thank you all. To those of you who give scathing comments: Keep it up. It shows you care and that's important to me. To those who praise my work: Keep it up. It shows you like me, you really like me... :D

Chapter 2 was more of a transition into chapter 3. If you don't want definitions on the characters, do not read any further in this comment.

John is the "old fashioned family values" guy, updated for the times a little. He's slow to change his perceptions and opinions but wise enough to know when he must in order to get what he wants. Like all humans he's flawed and has trouble with change.

Mariah is a power player in the financial world. It's her nature to do what it takes to get what she wants. That's why she does well in business. People like this rarely admit to a mistake. When they do it's a monumental moment. She is self motivated and driven She's a woman playing a man's game in a man's world and excelling. She has trouble turning it off, so to speak and hates to look weak or to feel like she has been defeated.

More to come, folks. I hope you'll continue reading.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursabout 19 years ago
Yes...

Mariah is still a selfish bitch. And councelling won't help, since she's not the one who decided to go. Any good councellor would tell them to come back when they both wanted to be there.

Other then that, I totally disagree with everyone else. This is a very sweet romantic story, and doesn't belong in the 'loving wives' section. She's not cheating anymore, that's the whole point. It is very well written, and my only real complaint would be that the sex seemed 'tacked on'.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 19 years ago
Great.

Quality writing! Looking forward to reading others. ~Minx

fregenfregenalmost 19 years ago
Really terrific sex is nice...

but I don't think it will be the basis for a long term relationship.

Sure Mariah really really loves John. And she feels so bad about what she has done...now that he has made her face it five years later. Of course they don't need counseling, I mean, she is so sorry now. She must be over what caused her to cheat in the first place, right? Oh wait - what *was* it that caused her to cheat? Hmmm. Really never got that answer did we?

But as long as she can distract him with her new sexual moves everything is going to be okay. She wouldn't *lie* (to him, to herself, to the world) would she?

Poor clueless dummy. Wonder how long to will take for her to get bored again once she has him rehooked. She's a player all right and she's playing him for a sap. The funny thing is she probably believes what she is telling him and herself. But after more than 5+ years of fooling around she's not going to be able to turn it off.

Bring on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Open your minds folks

Look..I like the story and it says something about forgiveness. That's the problem. Everyone wants to have sex here and there not knowing that the parts of being a couple (as one) get screwed up. Then when you finally wise up & you are too proud and unwilling to move forward.

YES it can happen and I speak for real life experience. And no, I was John and my guy was mariah and yes after nearly 2 decades apart we are now happliy married and he was even worse than Mariah.

Doesn't always work but if there's no room for forgiveness some of you folks are screwed!!!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
I have to admit

I lost interest in this story half way through Ch. 2. By the end of Ch.1 it was clear that Eyelashes would take her back. The rest was him deciding when to sacrifice himself to a life of did-trust, waiting for the next betrayal. Not that she couldn't stay faithful, she probably will, but the ending was telegraphed (out of date term? maybe IMed) too early. Also, he should have somehow found out about his school appointment being her set-up and then reacted to her manipulations. Also, why is Jane inthe story? All she does is help her buddy snag the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
reconciliation sex??

JOHN TOLD HER THAT FUCKING OTHER GUYS WAS A DEAL BREAKER, SHE WENT AHEAD FOR AS LONG AS SHE CARED TO; NOW THAT SHE'S DONE HE COMES CRAWLING BACK TO HER. Is this really reconciliation (dictionary wise: restoring friendship, harmony, or resolving differences: or in the way its viewed here by readers)? She wanted to fuck other guys until she got bored with it. John said no and left. She fucked lots of guys til she got bored then manipulated John back on her terms. What differences were resolved? There was no reconciliation as we generally think of it. She got her way in just about everyway except keeping John around for the 5 years to support her and get his nose rubbed in it. And with just a simple trick, and then the cost of a dinner and the wiggle of her ass, John is right back lapping up all her shit (lots of pride this guy has letting his woman show him all the ways she's learned in the last 5 years to please a man like some common whore that's been serving the entire fleet might be able do). THE DECEPTION HERE IS THAT SHE WORKED HER WAY BACK TO HIM; BUT THE REALITY OF WHAT'S WRITTEN IS SHE TRICKED HIM TO COME CRAWLING BACK TO HER. She's a domaneering, over sexed, slut who has found a dumb, love struck, pussy whipped guy who'll say how high everytime she says jump. Now everybody says, John, if she hurts you just one more time, you'll have to leave her for real this time. LOL. The guy's spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
reconciliation sex??

JOHN TOLD HER THAT FUCKING OTHER GUYS WAS A DEAL BREAKER, SHE WENT AHEAD FOR AS LONG AS SHE CARED TO; NOW THAT SHE'S DONE HE COMES CRAWLING BACK TO HER. Is this really reconciliation (dictionary wise: restoring friendship, harmony, or resolving differences: or in the way its viewed here by readers)? She wanted to fuck other guys until she got bored with it. John said no and left. She fucked lots of guys til she got bored then manipulated John back on her terms. What differences were resolved? There was no reconciliation as we generally think of it. She got her way in just about everyway except keeping John around for the 5 years to support her and get his nose rubbed in it. And with just a simple trick, and then the cost of a dinner and the wiggle of her ass, John is right back lapping up all her shit (lots of pride this guy has letting his woman show him all the ways she's learned in the last 5 years to please a man like some common whore that's been serving the entire fleet might be able do). THE DECEPTION HERE IS THAT SHE WORKED HER WAY BACK TO HIM; BUT THE REALITY OF WHAT'S WRITTEN IS SHE TRICKED HIM TO COME CRAWLING BACK TO HER. She's a domaneering, over sexed, slut who has found a dumb, love struck, pussy whipped guy who'll say how high everytime she says jump. Now everybody says, John, if she hurts you just one more time, you'll have to leave her for real this time. LOL. The guy's spineless.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Crap

First of all, there is NO SUCH THING AS "RECONCILIATION SEX"!!! Got it? No? Then let me put it this way: There are "men" who are pussy-whipped and MEN who are not. Every man who has ever lived, other than Adam, has had CHOICES!! This chick had TONS of unprotected sex because she could. Secondly, you never explained (and here you join your RAAC Brethren) WHY he should take he back! Unless he wants the Clap (or worse) what's in it for him? Write this crap if it helps you, but warn ME! A simple, "this is a cuck story" will be sufficient.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Nice

Very nice and well written story. I guess that I have the same problem as others do. What troubles me? Its just this; she continued screwing everybody and anybody for another four years and more before she decides to quit being prosmiscous and getting her "One and Only" back? According to this sweet story...you "Can" have your cake and eat it too? Her "One and Only" then goes through life without meeting another and remains basically celibrate? Then of course he is readily available when she decides to bring him back and win him back with all the professed love and sexual experience she has picked up? You know...I am a hopeless romantic myself and I am most often in favor of reconciliation! Clear up to 99.9 % of the stories that I read from good authors. And "You" are a good author! But in this case I agree with the women haters that always want to "Kill the Cheating Bitch"! I think that I would have loved your romantic story if she had decided to quit fucking around after he first left. That she continued doing so says a lot about her capability to really love anyone but herself! I just don't believe this one! Sorry! I think it could have been one of the best stories written but for that 4 1/2 year period... To me, this story in a very subtle way reads more like a "Cuckold Wimp Husband" story. Okay...it was somewhat different then most. He was an absent "Cuckold" for a long period...but a willing Cuckold no less! I mean, he didn't stay home or go out when she fucked other men like other versions. This story reads that he couldn't live with her while she cuckolded him, but he could accept that she had quit cucking him for six months before she took him back in! Yes...I understand that she missed him and wanted him back. And yes...he was humiliated and hurt when he discovered her cuckolding of him after eight years. Then he left her so she could continue the cucking ways she wanted. But isn't that part of making a wimp a cuckold? Showing love and affection in between the pain and humiliation. Reads like a well written but different version of "Turning my Husband into a Cuck" story!!!! You should continue this one with that next chapter where he accepts his status and licks her clean afterwards! I don't think you meant this really. But it is how it reads to me!!! You think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AGAIN...WTF!!

THE LAST OF THE GREAT PUSSYS! I don't know who is the bigger loser .. John or the Dumb Fu*k writer! Give it up dumb sh*t!!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wow you really developed her charactor

My charactor comments in chapter one have been washed away as you brilliantly developed her in this chapter no hints or misgivings about her intentions were left on the table. You wrapped it up beautifully. Unless I missed something this dog DID change it's spots! Well done

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionover 12 years ago
ahh

i saw john the other day, but i don't think it was mariah. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wimp! Pussywhipped!

Gawd! What a FRIGGIN WIMP!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IS HER FEAR BECAUSE HE WILL STAY OR GO

since her persona is turned. TK U MLJ LV NV

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
What

I'm going to say is the story is good but not good. But I comment on the Female Character! She is full of it! Once you a cheater always a cheater! Always!

Jerry Springer would have loved this? JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself )

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHEN THE PUSSY IS SO GOOD

that the mountain moved and he came tumbling down, TK U MLJ LV NV

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

The slutty controlling bitch has heard " My Way " too many times and he is just a dumb ass punk .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"John," she said in her indignant way, "We don't need a councilor. What can a councilor do that we can't do together?"

.

She's right, of course. they don't a councilor...at least not yet. They might, however, benefit from the services of a COUNSELOR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous