Going Home - Home Again?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was the first to suggest it was time for bed that night. It was approaching midnight when we went up the stairs. Elizabeth started to cry, right on cue, while we brushed our teeth in the master bath. Gwen put her hand on Michelle's arm to stop her from going to Elizabeth's room.

'I'll tend to Elizabeth,' she smiled. 'You take Jonas to bed and see if you can entertain him until I get Elizabeth back to sleep. I'll join you when she's asleep again.' She grinned widely at both us then looked at Michelle and smiled kindly. 'Don't wear him out, save a little something for me.'

Michelle smiled at me before pushing me toward the bedroom. 'Elizabeth will be awake for about an hour,' she told me. 'I've heard Gwen the last few nights. I can't wait to have you do to me, what you've been doing to her,' she light-heartedly added, her smile beaming bright. 'I have something to do before I join you. I'll only be a minute,' she added. I knew without being told she didn't want me to watch her put her new diaphragm in place.

The last time we had been alone in bed together was before we knew she was pregnant. I was a little ambivalent. It wasn't that I didn't want to be with her. It wasn't that I didn't find her attractive or desirable. It was that this would be the first time we were together within our new relationship paradigm. My first time in bed with Michelle. It didn't take long to get over my ambivalence.

Michelle soon joined me in the bedroom and embraced me. She nuzzled her face into my chest and nibbled, letting out a satisfied sigh. I caught a glimpse of Gwen as she went by with Elizabeth. She glanced at us for the briefest moment. She managed to catch my eye, wink at me and blow a kiss, as she passed the doorway before going down the stairs. She looked happy.

My attention hadn't strayed from Michelle for more than a few seconds, but I still felt slightly guilty. I resolved to make it up to her even though I'm sure she knew nothing of my momentary, silent exchange with Gwen. I ran my fingers through Michelle's silky-smooth, golden brown locks until I could softly caress the strands of hair just behind her ear lobe. She sighed softly as she looked up at me. I saw love, not lust, in her eyes. A love that had probably been there for a long time. Or perhaps it developed and grew as we grew more intimate while trying to get pregnant. Mike loved Gwen and always would. Of that I had no doubt. But there was also Michelle. And in that moment, I realized Michelle was in love with me. She didn't suffer from some multi-personality disorder. But she had two distinctly different facets. Mike was in love with Gwen. Michelle was in love with me.

When our lips met, it was gentle. There was a new intimacy in that kiss. We stood where we were, next to the bed. Embracing, exchanging kisses and caresses. I let Michelle lead me to bed. I stepped back from her and gazed into her eyes as I slowly unbuttoned the blouse top of her dress. She sighed when I pushed it off her shoulders and down her arms. Her breath caught when I pushed her bra straps off. I slowly circled behind her, caressing her exposed skin with my fingertips. I opened my mouth and exhaled my hot breath behind her ear before I kissed her neck as I unhooked her bra. Goosebumps formed immediately on her neck and shoulders.

I reached around her and slid my hands under her bra, cupping her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and erect. The skin was warm to my touch. I kissed the back of her neck again. Michelle exhaled hard and trembled.

'Oh, Jonas, that feels nice,' she sighed. Her hands covered the back of mine and pressed tightly to her breasts. Her head turned toward me as she sought another kiss.

I gently turned her and gave her the kiss I knew she wanted. A kiss meant for her and her alone. Her tongue caressed my lips before sliding past them. Michelle shrugged her shoulders and her bra slid down and caught on my arm. I released the breast and allowed the bra to fall to the floor. Michelle unbuttoned my shirt, nimble fingers moving effortlessly from one button to the next. The next minutes saw our clothes shed where we stood next to the bed.

Mike and I had sex many times in the years we'd known each other. Michelle and I had never been together. Though we were both familiar with the rhythms and tempos of our bodies, this night somehow felt different.

Once we were in bed, I stood on my knees over Michelle for a moment to admire her body. It had changed little since I first saw it in Paris. Her golden-brown hair was shorter now, a concession to the realities of motherhood. She was still lithe and slender. Her pale golden complexion still glowed. Her blue-gray eyes were deep pools of love and anticipation. Her belly had lost some of its firmness, a small price for the precious new addition to our family.

Michelle reached out to me, beckoning me back into her embrace. I leaned over her and kissed her once again as I slid into her arms. This time her kiss wasn't just intimate. It communicated hunger, desire, a new level of passion I welcomed and knew would grow with each caress. With each kiss. With every morning smile. With every moment that we would spend alone, or with Gwen.

Our foreplay was more fevered than ever before. We caressed, teased, pinched, nibbled, and nipped as we held each other. I slid down the bed and settled in, prone between her legs. I spent an eternity lavishing attention on her. I gently nibbled the soft flesh of her labia. Caressed, kissed, and licked her thighs. Teased every fold and the hard, little nub I found between her lips. I probed her entrance with my tongue until her thighs came together. Her hands futilely tried to grasp the stubble of hair on my head. Michelle's hands and thighs held my head while she writhed through a first explosive orgasm.

Michelle finally pushed me from between her legs. A gentle tug told me where she wanted me now. I slid up the bed until I was above her, between widely splayed legs. While she held one hand to the side of my face, the other searched for my erection. She cradled my cock in her fingers and guided it to her slit. She used it to separate her slick, warm labia and guided me inside her. I slid in easily.

Michelle sighed softly as my cock penetrated her, nestling inside her warm, silky passage. Her face conveyed the blissful joy she felt as we joined. We moved together slowly at first. Our bodies immediately found a pace that fueled our passion. I supported my body with my elbows and knees while I slid in and out of her. Our lips remained joined, our tongues parried and tussled as our passion grew. Gradually our pace increased as our heat grew and we approached the height of this new passion we felt in each other's embrace.

A change in position became necessary as our pace increased. I found myself on my knees, holding Michelle's hips off the bed while I drove into her. Michelle's breathing was rapid and shallow. I recognized the signs. She was near another climax. Her eyes were locked on mine. Her face, neck, and upper chest were bright pink.

'I'm so close, Jonas! Don't stop!' she gasped. The first words either of us had said since I first kissed the back of her neck. 'Hurry,' she cried. 'Faster! Don't stop!'

I pushed myself hard. My hands were wet and slippery with sweat. The rest of my body was hot and wet from exertion. I could see the beads of perspiration that formed on Michelle's forehead as she matched my efforts. I took deep breaths to maintain my pace. I heard a groan to my right. I glanced in that direction and saw Gwen was back from tending to Elizabeth. She was sitting in a wing-backed chair near the window overlooking our back garden. She'd already shed her clothes and was pressing a hand between her legs as she watched us.

After just a second, I returned my attention to what I was doing with Michelle. There hadn't been the slightest interruption in my pace. Michelle's eyes were closed tightly. Her face contorted in tortured bliss. Her hips rotated in my hands as she met my thrusts. Suddenly her entire demeanor changed.

Michelle's eyes opened wide and locked onto mine. Her mouth opened and froze in an exaggerated oval. She took a deep breath, her legs squeezed me tightly and her hips froze. A deep groan emanated from her as the muscles and tendons in her neck strained. Her upper body shook violently and then went limp as her groan became a whimper.

I couldn't hold her up. I fell forward and pushed into her hard. Once, twice, and finally a third time before I erupted. I held her hips to me as I emptied into her.

Michelle whimpered and mewed as her body trembled, punctuated by an occasional twitch. I fell onto her and her arms embraced me reflexively. She kissed my cheek repeatedly as I caught my breath. After a moment, I pushed myself up and fell onto the bed beside her. Michelle curled up against me and held on tightly.

Gwen joined us a moment later. She spooned against Michelle's back and reached across to rest her hand on my chest. 'I love you guys,' Gwen whispered into Michelle's ear.

I drifted off for a few minutes though I wasn't allowed to sleep long. The rest of the night is a blur of passion and ecstasy. The last thing I remember before I collapsed into an exhausted, dreamless sleep is Gwen on her knees, her face buried in Michelle's groin while I fucked my wife excitedly.

Michelle got up with Elizabeth a little after five. I fell back to sleep immediately. I don't think Gwen even noticed when Michelle got up. Sara came in and woke me a little before seven. Seth was only a few steps behind her. I got up and went into the bathroom briefly. I looked in on Michelle and Elizabeth. They were sleeping cozily in Michelle's bed. I pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. I checked the twins to see if they need to be changed but it wasn't necessary. Both denied needing to go potty. I held the twins' hands as we went downstairs to get breakfast.

Unfortunately, a quiet breakfast with the twins wasn't how my day would start. I heard two car doors close just before the doorbell rang. I saw two men in suits outside the front door. It wasn't yet seven-thirty. In an instant, I had a good idea who they were.

I opened the door and before I could say 'Good morning,' the shorter of the two spoke. 'Good morning, Major Taylor. I'm Sergeant De Mateo, this is Sergeant Carbone. Jet Propulsion Laboratory Security. We've been sent to escort you to work this morning.' His partner was huge. At least six-six and two-hundred-fifty pounds. He looked potentially deadly though he displayed a relaxed countenance.

I hesitated for a moment, shocked that two military police were on my doorstep. I wasn't due at JPL for more than a week. Apparently, there was a change in plan. I was immediately annoyed. A simple phone call asking me to report would have sufficed. It wasn't like they didn't have my home phone number and even if they didn't, we were in the damn telephone book.

'I just got up,' I began. 'I need to shower and get dressed. Plus, I haven't had breakfast.'

'We'll wait while you get dressed, sir,' Di Mateo told me. 'The shower and breakfast will have to wait. Our orders are to bring you to JPL forthwith, sir.'

I closed the door and left them on the porch, waiting. I took the twins upstairs and woke Gwen. I explained what was going on while I stripped out of my clothes. Before getting dressed in my uniform, I took the time to brush my teeth. After I was dressed, I went into the kitchen and kissed Gwen, Seth, and Sara goodbye.

'Will you be home for dinner? Gwen asked. I could hear worry and concern in her voice.

'I'll call and let you know as soon as I can,' I told her as I gave her another kiss. 'Give Michelle and Elizabeth a kiss for me.'

Di Mateo and Carbone were right where I left them on the front porch. Without a word to them, I turned toward the garage.

'Where are you going, sir?' Di Mateo asked politely but firmly.

'I'm going to get my car. I'll follow you to JPL, Sergeant,' I responded.

'No, sir. You're AWOL, sir. Our orders are to bring you with us,' Di Mateo told me.

Carbone opened the back door of the sedan they'd come in and stood holding the door until I got in. He closed the door and walked around the car and got in beside me. Di Mateo got in and started the car. I caught a glimpse of Gwen in the window as we drove off. The orders in my uniform pocket clearly ordered me to report to JPL on April 23. That was still more than a week away. I sat in silence next to Carbone and fumed.