All Comments on 'Going Home with my Girlfriend'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars

Nice story!

AllenJamesAllenJamesabout 4 years ago
Oh, My, Mommy

That story is so hot reaching my inner sissy with twists I never thought off, can't wait for what happens next.

stevegrstevegrabout 4 years ago
Love small things

Great story, sounds like a hot old time! I can relate to being small. I would have loved to have had a girlfriend or wife like Tonya!!

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
Good story

I never had a thought about incest my whole life, but this story worked. I am a pervert though so I guess in some ways it worked.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 4 years ago
Good in parts.

I wasn't into the cross dressing part, as that is not a fetish of mine, but I love one finger penis strokes, and the descriptions of how small and thin and easily triggered his under endowment was. I also like wimps having to say "I love you" and "thank you" every single time after squirting.

The best part - by far - for me, was towards the end, when the question was raised: Why would a tall strong voluptuous dominant woman like his Mother produce such a petite weak wimpy sissy? And also, the part about her needing something big to get off, and having a 'giant' vibrator that was very thick. Although not exactly specified, it is implied his Mother is a huge size-queen who loves girth - but it is also implied his father probably had an equally small penis, thus adding to the mystery of how that relationship actually worked.

Scot25Scot25about 4 years ago
Phenomonal

Up there with the very best. Bravo fantaseeboy

dirtymom49dirtymom49about 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

please let mommy fuck her boy with a strap-on or her vibrator

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what a great Story

I love your story and hoop there will be many parts too this story,thank you for letting us read it

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Overall it was enjoyable, but the ending seemed a bit abrupt. Felt more like a tease than a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent as always!

Please, please, please let there be more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More To Tell!

Please finish this story! I'm sure there's more to tell!

chenwanlichenwanliabout 4 years ago

Can't wait for the round. God knows the little pervert deserves to get railed by his mom while his girlfriend humiliates him.

Gladys54Gladys54about 4 years ago

Super but his mother needs to use the strap-on, which would be quite normal under the circumstances as the two women should become lovers and he would be their maid.

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 3 years ago

Such a hot and sexy story. Don.t leave us hanging. Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lucky guy

That is a wonderful story. Very exciting. Would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A thoroughly immoral and wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really want Tanya and Mom to fuck each other while he watches.

ltlsubbyhubbyltlsubbyhubbyover 1 year ago

I really need the next chapter!! This was such a great story

AlldaydreamzAlldaydreamzabout 1 year ago

Mmmm. Loved I. More please.

RobineaRobineaabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Written in a very sensitive and caring way. The finger tip touch is a great way to tease and edge for literally hours, especially when blindfolded.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is there a follow on to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.