Going Home with my Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I writhed on the table and moaned, "No. Not at all."

My mom was breathing heavily making her chest heave with each breath she took. Her eyes looked glazed over, I'd never seen her look like that before. Tonya looked perfectly serious, still guiding my mom's hand toward my desperate penis. As it grew near to its destination, my mom closed her hand, leaving only her greasy index finger extended.

When it was about ready to make contact with my little penis, Tonya let go of her arm. My mom continued reaching forward until she touched my penis on her own. I gasped and nearly squirted at that first contact. Tonya was right there and prompted my mom to remove her finger. Tonya remained standing behind my mom, teaching her how to drive me insane with desire until she got the hang of it. She then returned to the other chair and watched as my mom edged me to the verge of orgasm dozens upon dozens of times.

I was gripping the sides of the table with white knuckles and stomping my feet on the tabletop after I'd been denied for the umpteenth time. I'd leaked so much juice, it was dripping down my sides. My entire body was covered in a layer of perspiration. I begged and pleaded for a while, but it was pointless. My mom had left any trace of shame behind and seemed to be having the time of her life. Tonya wasn't helping the situation either, she was urging my mom to continue teasing my body for as long as she wanted.

At some point that afternoon, Tonya shared more secrets about our love life. While I writhed between them, Tonya offered, "I said earlier that I'd never used more than a finger to make him squirt."

My mom replied in the same raspy voice, "I remember. I was surprised at first. But it makes sense now. He's so small! And this is fun!"

I cringed and bucked my hips up toward her touch, mom quickly removed her finger.

Tonya grinned and said, "I may have exaggerated." My gaze shot across the table to meet hers. She went on to say, "There are two other ways I make him squirt."

I squeaked, "Tonya! No! Please!"

My mom ignored me and asked, "Two other ways? Do tell."

Tonya laid her hand on my naked chest. She smiled at me and then shared, "I've always discouraged him from touching himself."

My mom smiled, "He has you, he shouldn't need to ever touch himself."

Tonya seemed pleased that my mom agreed with her. "But there are times when I'm too tired or just not wanting to play with him. Those are the times I send him to get his little, white satin pillow. He takes off all his clothes and humps his little pillow on the floor while I watch."

My mom laid her fingertip against the soft, sensitive neck of my penis for a fraction of a second before removing it. It was long enough to drive my level of excitement into the stratosphere. Looking first at Tonya, then to me, she said, "It's a pity I didn't know about this pillow while you lived at home."

Tonya whispered, "The other way I make him squirt..."

I squeaked, "Tonya, please don't!"

Mom laid her fingertip against my penis for a few seconds to keep me from whining. It worked.

Tonya looked only at my mom, "Well, I have a strap on..."

My mom gasped, "No!"

Tonya smiled, nodded her head, "YES!" She let that fact sink in with my mom for a few moments while I writhed on the table between them. "I use it when he's feeling romantic, he gets like that sometimes."

Mom touched my penis again. She left it in place for almost too long. I was squeaking and thrusting my hips up wildly.

Tonya went on, "He can squirt in as little as a minute or two while using his pillow. I can make him get off just as quickly with my fingertip. But with the strap-on, that takes a good long time. We may be at it for an hour or more. But those are his biggest orgasms too. They leave him completely drained and we're both exhausted."

My mom looked down at my extremely horny body and I saw lust in her eyes. She uttered, "I've never used... I thought about it. I've wanted to. But I've never."

I bit my lower lip and whispered, "With me? You've wanted to do that with me?"

She gently laid her fingertip onto my penis and rubbed small circles. While my orgasm quickly built, she whispered, "Not until now. But yes, I do want to do that to you."

My body began acting on its own. I had no control over it all. My legs and arms began flailing about. My back arched very deeply. Every muscle in my body eventually went taut and I squealed loudly in a high pitch. Then it happened. Right there on that patio table. With my girlfriend sitting on one side and my mom on the other. With my mom's finger gently teasing my skinny, little penis. And the sun shining down on me, I came. I came hard! My juices exploded out of me raining down on my chest and stomach.

Tonya moaned, "Wow! If he squirts that hard with your finger..." she paused when my penis throbbed and spurt out another large line of my creamy love onto my stomach. "when you take him with a strap-on, he's going to have the biggest orgasm of his life."

My mom sat there rubbing her fingertip along the underside of the neck of my penis. Tonya whispered, "Baby, don't you have something to say to your mom?"

I swallowed hard and turned to look at my mom. Knowing what I needed to say, it was a rule of Tonya's. My voice was choppy due to my still heavy breathing. "Thank you for making me squirt. I love you, mom." Tonya always insisted I thank her and tell her I love after I squirt.

Mom looked from my quickly wilting penis to my face. I whispered, "I love you too, Baby." She then quickly excused herself. She rose from the table and went inside the house.

My creamy love was dripping down my sides but I didn't even try to move. I wasn't fully recovered from all that had occurred. Tonya began dragging her finger through the pools of cream on my stomach. In a sexy voice, she asked, "You know what your mom went inside to do, don't you?"

Biting my lip, I asked, "Really?"

Tonya nodded her head, "Without a doubt. She went straight to her bedroom and pulled out her vibrator. The giant one you told me you found in her bottom dresser drawer. The one you used to hear her use sometimes while you laid in bed at night." She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "How big was that vibrator, Baby?"

I whimpered softly, "It was really big."

She whispered, "Was it bigger than my strap-on?"

I whispered, "It was a little longer and much thicker. A lot thicker."

She lifted her cream-covered finger from my stomach and began painting my lips with it. "Sweetheart, have you ever wondered how a woman like your mom, a woman who needs a long, fat cock to get off, ever gave birth to a petite, gentle boy like you?"

My little penis was becoming stiff once again. "My mom told us, me and my sister, that our dad was a boy she went to school with. He was small and cute like me. They grew up next door to each other. They were each other's first. And every time she went to the town she grew up in, the two of them got together."

Tonya scooped up a bit of my cream onto her finger and fed it to me while she said, "That makes sense. But I cannot imagine your mom with a boy your size."

I giggled, "I can't either!" when the giggling stopped, I asked in all seriousness, "Tonya, do you think someday we could try? I mean, I love your finger, my pillow, and your strap-on. And I love to kiss you down there and use your big vibrator on you. But, maybe someday do you think we could try?"

Scooping another finger full of cream, she fed it to me and smiled, "How about we make a deal. When we get home, I'll let you try. But if I can't feel you, we go back to fingers, your pillow and my strap-on."

Biting my lip, I whispered, "You're not going to be able to feel me, are you?"

She smiled, "Probably not, but we can try." Her smile changed to a grin that let me know she had a plan in mind. "You know, I packed my strap-on. Let's get you cleaned up and see if your mom wants to take you for a spin."


12