Going My Own Way Ch. 04

Story Info
Claire is opened up and opens up.
1.8k words
4.71
3.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mind-blowing climax Dee had induced in me left me weak and in a dream-like state, reliving the unbelievable sensations of her hand deep fucking me.

I soon fell into a deep-sated sleep.

My lover's movement awoke me as I lay face down with my head buried in the pillow, inhaling her scent, feeling her naked body draped over mine.

Dee's smooth skin felt wonderful on mine as she tenderly kissed my shoulders and the nape of my neck, awakening the lust she had aroused not more than five hours previously.

Her wet pussy slid on my bum cheeks, humping me while kissing and gently biting my neck, back, and shoulders got me slipping my hand to my cunt and fingering my clit to get more from her riding me.

I was hot for Dee, as she had given me so much sexual pleasure. I had not contributed to our sexual union, as it had been all her driving me to heights previously unknown.

I needed air in my lungs, floundering as I rode the wave of another Dee-induced climax. The sensations I experienced as I orgasmed overtook my need to return the pleasure. I wanted to show my appreciation for Dee's selfless giving.

Catching her unaware, I writhed from under her hot, perspiring body to roll on top of her, to find to my surprise, it was not Dee!

"What the fuck! Who are you?" What do you think you're fucking doing!"

I shouted as I restrained her hands above her head, not that she resisted me.

Her fine-featured face smiled devilishly back at my outpouring.

Our naked tense bodies and breasts were mashed together, thighs entwined, pussies in contact as she writhed under me as I calmed down and took in my assailant's dark skin, Asian beauty and dark brown eyes that showed amusement at my 'indignation'.

Her body was taut and toned.

This stunning woman stimulated me even as I had her beneath me.

She moved sensually, rubbing our dewy sensitised cunts together, rasping our nipples across each other's, losing myself in needy want once again.

I humped her, clit to clit, tummy to tummy, tits to tits, lips to lips, as my reticence had crumbled to the sensations her body caused.

We deep kissed, and her scent overwhelmed my senses, driving me to force my cunt onto hers, not caring about anything other than my need to come again, not even thinking that I didn't know her, never met her, didn't know her name, only caring about getting off.

I came with a vengeance. Sensations trembled through my torso as my head throbbed, my blood surged and pulsed through my veins, and my pussy juices flooded over my lover, soaking her with my juices.

My lover smiled a broad, sexy, toothy smile, drew me forward forcefully to her and french kissed me, all this time writhing beneath my sex-charged body, enveloping me in the raunchy feeling we both generated with the other. Her hand snaked between my bum cheeks. Her finger found my anus, my puckered rosebud, my taboo hole, inserting just the tip of a finger and sending me into another climax. My sexual need was seemingly sated, for now, but panting for breath, between lusty kisses, I managed to ask my dark-skinned, beautiful assailant her name.

"Sin, it's short for Singreeta," we continued kissing, "it seems appropriate as I love the sin of the flesh." Smiling as she told me.

"Dee shares the flat with me, as does Gina. Both are away working. They had a job come in, and they both had to go to work."

"I couldn't resist taking advantage of you after seeing you and Dee making love. It turned me on so much. You are a stunning woman."

I found my phone to get the time. It indicated six-thirty.

Weak sunlight cast a bright beam across Sin's naked body, highlighting a sheen of perpetration on her dark skin. I kissed her tenderly and whispered she needed sleep. Murmuring incoherently, she slipped into a deep sleep, breathing evenly, lying on her back, looking beautifully dishevelled in a well-fucked way.

I studied her as she slept.

I pondered where Dee had gone to work with Gina overnight. I took in Dee's room, untidy but furnished to a high standard.

I slipped out of bed, rummaged around for my clothes and got dressed minus panties, as I could not find them. I left a note beside the bed, just my mobile number and a kiss. I quietly left Sin, had a quick look around the apartment, took in the expensive furnishing and left without making a noise.

Back at my place and in the shower within five minutes, I washed my sensitive, sexually charged body, nipples as hard as pebbles, clit sensitive to touch, which I could not resist doing. I rubbed my nubbin and climaxed quickly.

My vagina felt very different, but not in an uncomfortable way, being aware of it seemingly tingly, mushy, used and sensitised from the filling of it by Dee's hand and forearm. I felt so turned on, needy and wanting once again.

After drying off, I stood on the balcony, taking in the view of the Marina and the calm water as I drank a needed cup of tea. I ran through what I had done over the last twenty-four hours.

I felt a little guilty about my actions.

A niggle in my mind over how easily I succumbed to Dee's advances.

My attraction to a woman was a surprise.

I admonished myself.

My lack of resistance to Sin's molesting of my body as I gave in to my sexually driven body, as my mind responded to the pleasure she gave me.

Could my apparent openness to advances be due to my freedom from Richard? Was I giving out vibes? Did I come across as 'up for it!

Every person, be they male or female. I had met since leaving him, with whom I had little more than a passing interaction with I had some form of sex or flirted with them with the expectation of sex.

I had gone from a conservative lifestyle, suddenly changing into a sexual thrill-seeking mature woman looking for new experiences.

Hours of energy-sapping sexual activity and not eating food since the previous day gave me hunger pains. My empty stomach rumbled loudly through lack of sustenance.

I dressed in yoga leggings sans panties and a lightweight woollen polo neck jumper. I teased my still-damp hair in place with my hands as I admired myself in the full-length mirror. Black yoga leggings showed my toned body well, accentuating my prominent pubic mound and pussy lips, the skin-hugging material defining my well-used cunt. I looked and felt hot for my age.

I stood admiring myself, which was an unusual experience and added to my feelings of bonhomie.

I walked to The Salthouse Hotel and got a table for breakfast.

I had the works, Grapefruit, as my nod to healthy eating, followed by the English breakfast main course, toast and several cups of tea.

I was served the meal professionally by an attentive, attractive East European waitress while she made it clear she was attracted to me. She gave me my bill with a note with her mobile phone number followed by, Give me a call, please. Rosa xx.

Now Refuelled with an excellent breakfast coupled with a sense of being in control of my body and sexual fulfilment gave me a spring in my step as I set off home along the Waterfront to my apartment to tidy it up before Frieda 'flooring' arrived to measure 'me' up.

I showered, covered up with a silk wrap and tidied the apartment in double-quick time, allowing me time to run over what had happened over the previous twenty-four hours.

Frieda was about to arrive.

Surprisingly to me, considering the sex with Dee and Sin, foremost in my thoughts was the kiss we had shared as I left her shop yesterday, which revived my sexual wanting. Frieda's perfumed presence and confidence were still fresh in my sexually overactive mind.

The entrance door telephone system alerted me to my visitor. I buzzed her in, holding my breath as I awaited my apartment doorbell to indicate Freida had arrived.

I opened the door to her and was engulfed by her heady perfume as Freda's arms engulfed me in a steamy embrace. She cupped my bum cheeks in her hands and delivered wet kisses on the lips as she pushed me against the hall wall, surrendering me to her urgent need for me as she took my breath away.

She manoeuvred me to the bedroom and playfully pushed me backwards onto my recently made bed.

Frieda smiled and slipped her form-fitting business suit skirt over her hips to reveal bare legs and pussy, no knickers. I untied my dressing gown and pulled it open, revealing my naked body to her, straddling over my legs as she unbuttoned her suit jacket to reveal her full breasts. Being drawn to them, I reached out both hands to feel her tantalising boobs, but quickly gripped my wrists and told me.

"Later, I've been wanting this since we met, please allow me my pleasure."

She held my arms above my head and sidled up my stimulated body to engulf my face with her wet flesh cunt. Her feminine scent mingled with Dove soap and her perfume.

Frida's wetness inspired my lapping to a frenzy of lusty thoughts and endeavour. An endeavour to consume all the vicious sexual juices she produced and get her to orgasm. Frieda's fluids filled my mouth, sweet-tasting love juice filled my mouth, and my senses drove me to lap, suck and tongue fuck her meaty cunt. Her body tensed, thighs clamped to my head between them, and her orgasmic moaning increased in volume even to my restricted hearing with her thighs around my head. Frieda came with a force that shook her core that she rolled off me and flopped, trembling beside me on the bed as she came down from the orgasm. I dove between her thighs before she could respond and dementedly attacked her wet open cunt concentrating on her prominent clit. I held onto her thighs with both hands and arms as she endeavoured to stop my lust-driven assault on her with her hands holding my head. She implored me to stop, "too much, stop please!." She mumbled incoherent words as I made her orgasm six times in a few minutes.

I savoured Frieda's copious juices, slavishly licking her puffy labia as she slowly recovered from multiple orgasms. The delight I found in her body enthralled me. The study and worship of her womanhood I continued, didn't want to stop, so I lapped her engorged labia, sucked on her flesh fronds, tongue fucked her open cunt. Freida was mewing as I devoured her, gently rolling her hips and guiding my efforts with her soft hand on my head. Both of us, attuned in our mutual pleasure, mine in the heady delight in the sexual satisfaction I was giving her and Frieda in the receipt of my devoted effort to please her.