The Third Begining

Story Info
A story of a mature woman's life after losing her husband.
2.6k words
4.35
18.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Meeting Lisi

I don't know where it came from or how I ended up where I am now.

At a point in my life when I felt alone, less confident, lonely and unsure of what I wanted to do or be.

I lost my husband Bill with illness six months before. I decided to up sticks and move to Suffolk, the location of many happy holidays, photographic expeditions and loving memories of family times together.

Bill's daughter from his first marriage, Mandy, with her husband John, who worked in shipping, lived in Felixstowe, so I have no other relatives in the UK.

I was, therefore, subconsciously drawn to where Mandy was living, and we got on well.

She was missing her dad, so I was a link to him.

I was financially self-sufficient, having sold our house in Four Oaks, Sutton Coalfield and bought a cottage in the High Street of Aldeburgh.

At fifty years old, I did not need to work. I had a considerable inheritance from my Aunt Lillian, added to Bill's life insurance, investments and our joint savings, and had enough to be comfortable.

As I was financially secure, I gave Mandy and John a sum to settle their house mortgage to help them.

I moved into the cottage in mid-April. I settled in over the next month, shopped for food, took walks along the beach and visited Mandy and John a few times.

I enjoyed buying freshly sourced food from High Street shops and locally caught fish for dinner from the fishermen's huts on the beach. I pursued my photography as there were many subjects to keep my interest, including visits to Snape, Southwold, Woodbridge, Orford and many other places.

At the shops, twice I passed the time of day with a woman whose name she informed me was Lisi. We had a coffee one morning after meeting at the butchers on the High Street. We talked at ease together, chatting about this and that.

I told her about losing my husband and why I moved down from the Midlands, about Mandy and John.

She sympathised with my loss and said she was in a similar position as she had lost her partner, Terry, two years previously.

She had an apartment on the seafront, second floor. It was Terry's and hers, and they had lived there for 25 years after Lisi inherited it from her grandmother.

She inherited the large house, converted it into three flats, sold two and kept one for herself.

Lisi bemoaned the loneliness of living without a partner after all those years and missed the companionship of her and Terry's relationship.

After bumping into Lisi again when we were shopping, she invited me to her flat for afternoon tea.

"Eli, I know sounds old fashion," she said.

"I think,sandwiches, cakes and tea in the afternoon and a chat sounds good to me."

We arranged for Thursday, three days hence. We parted after exchanging mobile phone numbers with a brief hug and a smile to each other.

I visited Mandy the next day as she had a holiday from her job at a local estate agent. She pointed out some properties she was handling and some who had asked for valuations as we went for a stroll along the seafront in Felixstowe, chatting about all sorts of things.

Mandy told me John, who worked in shipping, had earned a promotion and was going to the US for a six-month secondment, and she contemplated whether to go with him.

I urged her to go.

"It's a great opportunity for you both".

She smiled and asked.

"If I decide to go will you visit us? And will you look after the house for us?"

I agreed I would.

"I feel a bit better about going then."

We chatted about the adventure over coffee on the patio of the Fludyers Arms Hotel on the seafront.

On the drive home, I mused over Mandy and John's six months in America, excited for them but sad that the availability of nearby contact with my only family would be interrupted. I loved Mandy dearly and would surely miss her.

The next day, Lisi called me on my mobile. After the usual pleasantries, she asked me to pick up the cakes for tea tomorrow as the shop was opposite my cottage, and I agreed to get them.

Thursday, the weather was beautiful. Sunshine and in the high 70s as I picked up the cakes Lisi had ordered and paid for in advance.

As I approached where Lisi lived on The Crag, I saw her enthusiastically waving at me from the second-floor balcony. I waved back and smiled at her.

She buzzed me into the front door and up the stairs I climbed.

Lisi greeted me at the open apartment door like a long-lost friend, giving me hugs and a couple of pecks on the cheeks. I went with the flow and hugged back, telling her to watch she didn't smash her cream buns. We both laughed.

We sat at the table and ate sandwiches and cakes and iced Martini and Lemonade, forgoing tea for a cool, refreshing, alcoholic drink, followed by another one. It was fun, I enjoyed Lisi's company, and she was enjoying mine.

We cleared up and went onto the balcony, lying on sun loungers after oiling up our legs and arms. We soaked the sun's rays for an hour. As we were both dressed in casual tailored shorts and vest tops, we both had oil stains on our clothes.

"God we are a mess," Lisi chuckled, "we will need a shower and change of clothes after this."

She left me for a few minutes, returning with an open bottle of Pinot and two glasses.

"Are you trying to get me drunk Lisi"

I asked, smiling at her.

"We will both be drunk then," Lisi replied.

"More oil I think," applying it to her legs, arms and chest. Passing me the bottle. she said ''don't get burnt''.

I put lots on and got more oil on my clothes, more messed up with stains.

We drank the wine, relaxed and dozed on and off.

The balcony lost the sunshine around 6 o'clock, so we gathered up the oil, bottle and glasses and went to the well-fitted kitchen, loaded the dishwasher while chatting away, both relaxed state.

Lisi took me into her bedroom, showed me the shower, and asked me to leave my clothes on the floor so she could wash them with hers. As I entered the shower room, Lisi said,

"I'll find you something to wear.''

I showered the oil and sweat off my body, wrapped myself in a towel and returned to the bedroom.

"Let me dry your hair, please. I won't be long showering.''

I took in the bedroom as I waited for her.

It was a couple's bedroom, double bed, slightly feminine decor, framed photographs of Lisi and one of a portrait of a beautiful woman of around sixty years old, signed 'To Lisi with all my love Terri xxx.'

Terry was Terri, a woman! Oh my.

She was out of the shower within five minutes, wrapped in a towel, as was I.

''I love drying, brushing and combing hair."

Sitting at her dressing table, I watched Lisi through the mirror, intently and contentedly drying and then combing my bobbed hair. It was relaxing watching Lisi. It was spellbinding, and she appeared to love what she was doing.

"My turn," Lisi said, nudging me and shaking me out of my thoughts.

We swapped places. I dried Lisi's hair as I watched her through the mirror. Lisi had her eyes closed and was smiling.

Her towel had slipped, exposing her left nipple. Her nipple was raised and looked hard. She sighed and opened her eyes as I gently brushed her blond shoulder-length hair. She looked at me, staring at her nipple through the mirror.

Smiling, she said,

"Pnky must like what you are doing as Perky is in the same state."

She dropped the towel to show me Perky, my breath catching in excitement.

Lisi pulled the towel up to cover herself and giggled.

Being caught ogling Lisi's boobs, I blushed and looked at her head before me, trying to hide my embarrassment. I finished the combing and put the brush and comb on the dresser. Lisi rose from the stool, thanked me and kissed me on the cheeks.

"That was lovely, the jobs yours if you want it.''

Laughing, she went to her drawers and rummaged, pulling out a bra and thong.

"Heres some fresh panties and bra".

Moving close, she pulled the towel,

"May I?''

Without waiting for an answer, I stood naked before her.

Instinctively I covered my pussy and boobs.

"Oh you are shy, no reason to be Eli, you have a beautiful figure, you look wonderful, we are both girls, nothing to fear from nudity or me."

She whispered, still gazing and smiling. I took a deep breath and let my hands fall to my side.

"I am a little shy, I am happy with myself, you just surprised me."

I answered, acting more confidently than I was. I gave a shy smile.

"It's my nature to shock people especially fiends, I am sorry Elii, I didn't mean to surprise you, but I really do like shocking people."

She beamed as she finished sort of apologising.

Grabbing the bra she had selected, she continued to surprise me by sliding the bra up my arm from the back and over my shoulders. Quickly moving in front of me, she bought the front fastening cups around my increasingly sensitive boobs and fastened them brushing my nipples, accidentally exciting my nipples so they protruded. Being even more forward, she cupped under my bra-encased breast and pushed them up and jiggled them so my cleavage was even and then stood back to appraise her efforts and my naked torso and pussy with its light covering of pubic hair. She handed me the thong, waiting for me to put it on.

I said it was not my 'normal' type of panties.

Lisi smiled and said.

"I thought so, it's why I gave them to you," and smiled again, motioning me to continue.

I bent and put both feet in the thong and pulled it up.

Lisi positioned me in front of a full-length mirror and moved behind me.

I did not realise how transparent the thong and bra were.

Nothing of me hidden from Lisi.

My sexually stimulated, hard-as-pebbles nipples and pussy lips showed clearly through the fabric.

She moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

''You look gorgeous, delectable, good enough to eat."

I blushed and was about to say don't be silly when she put her hands on my hips and squeezed them. She softly brushed my neck with her lips while her breasts lightly brushed my back as she slipped her right hand into the thong.

"I think this needs adjusting."

She insinuated her index finger under the left side of the front of the thong, lifted it slightly and pulled it straight, giving my seemingly sensitive skin area around my pussy a slight brush. I took a sharp intake of breath. Lisi was looking at me through the mirror and smiled knowingly at me.

"That's the front,"

She took a firm hold of the sides of the flimsy garment, pulling them gently higher up on my hips, making the front cup snugly around my warm vulva.

I was losing control of my feelings! Getting warm, moist and flustered,

Lisi moved, brushing my back with her body and straightening the back string with a firm tug that tightened every part of the thong, giving me to exclaim.

"Ohh!"

Lisi said.

"All done."

She turned, dropped her towel and walked naked, with me watching her perfect rear via the mirror, to the draws and fished-out garments, stepping into a thong as she bent forward, I saw her bare slightly, parted moist pussy lips, pouting at my stare.

God, I was so turned on by the sight of her moist pussy, that I could not help myself. I openly ogled her.

Straightening and turning to catch me staring at her body, she asked did you enjoy the view?

I dumbly nodded.

"I want you to help with my bra."

I followed the procedure she did with me. Including nervously cupping and jiggling her boobs. I enjoyed the feel and fondling of her boobs. It was thrilling, and it sexually stimulated me even more.

We smiled at each other, kissed each other cheeks and held hands briefly. Lisi passed me one of her dresses, which we slipped on a loose-fitting dress, and this calmed me down a little.

I felt less vulnerable but a little frustrated.

I was so close to wanting to do something I had not done or thought of doing for several years.

We went to the lounge, sat together, legs touching, on her sofa, had another iced Martini and Lemonade and toasted each other.

I was unable to relax, as the sexual tension was still there.

Haltingly, we chatted about going to Warberswick for a day on the beach. We decided on going on Monday, weather permitting. She insisted on organising everything and driving.

"Just bring your beautiful self and a bikini or not."

I smiled at her attempt to shock me again.

I felt I should go before I became settled, not trusting myself to ravish Lisi, so reluctantly, I decided to leave for home. I wanted to stop and be in her company.

We had a lingering hug, pecks and a gentle kiss on the lips we parted.

I felt light-lightheaded, elated and sexually aware of my body for the first time since before Bill's illness. I got home, got into my bedroom, slipped off Lisi's dress and lay on the bed in one fluid movement.

I closed my eyes and grabbed my bra-clad breasts, imagining Lisi squeezing and pinching my hard nipples through her bra. My right hand slipped into the top of the thong and delved into my hot, puffy, wet lips. I fingered myself vigorously for the first time in over twelve months. I climaxed quickly and passed out briefly, soaked thong, sore nipples and exhausted!

I slept soundly till the unusually late time of Nine a.m.

Slowly, I came out of deep sleep and realised I was still wearing the thong and bra belonging to Lisi from the evening before, remembering how she excited me, giving me a feeling of arousal, excitement and wanting.

My hand slipped into the still-damp thong onto my clitoris, and off I went again on a guilty sexual relief trip.

My pussies wetness exceeded the previous night's due to my fantasies of sex acts, my feeling of last night, want and release of sexual feelings that I had suppressed, indeed had for some time.

Bill, Lisi, Mandy and previous lovers featured in a jumble of wanton fantasies, giving me an explosion of a climax followed by guilt and sleep again.

Later that day, after finally getting out of bed and busying myself purposely with shopping for food, the guilt surfaced.

I felt emotionally in turmoil and guilty for the feelings I had experienced so soon after Bill's death, Mandy, my daughter, as a sexual fantasy. Where did that come from?

The thoughts I had about my stepdaughter made me feel perverted, and the sexual thoughts of Lisi worried me as well. I have for years suppressed my lesbian desires, but I still have had feelings of excitement when watching films or where lesbian relationships have cropped up in books I had read, but long forgotten desires, or so I thought.