Going on the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owwww! Be gentle for fuck's sake! That hurts!" my yelp echoed off the narrow confines of the alleyway.

Not that Greg understood the word gentle as he unceremoniously continued pressing the head of his shaft up into my dirty back hole, the tight sphincter muscle trying to resist as it stretched open painfully around the girth of his prick. I grimaced at the feeling of pain, trying not shriek out loud, as in one long, slow smooth motion, he rammed his full length up my arsehole, and slowly began to bugger me.

"Aaahhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkk..... It fucking hurts!" unable to resist I screamed as Greg buried his dick in my bowels, his lower belly pressed up tight against my bottom.

"Shit. You're so fucking tight!" Behind me I could hear Greg cursing as he grasped my hips and began to pound his cock into my rectum. The only thing I could do was brace myself against the wall, staring at the brickwork, my legs almost giving way, as I was buggered hard. Again, and again, Greg drove his full length up into me, every stroke stretching my tight ring open and accompanied by the slap of his flesh against my arse cheeks.

I shuddered, squealing and groaning, impaled on his erection, my own orgasm building as I listened to him grunting and panting behind me, holding me tightly, his fingers digging painfully into my soft flesh.

"Oh fuck.... Fuck.... You're gonna make me....." my voice rose higher as the waves of pleasure rushed through my body, the cock pounding deep into my arse sending me over the edge.

"Oh god... I'm c.... c.... cummmmmingggggggggg!" finally I lost control, screaming as my slender frame convulsed violently, my knees giving way when the intensity of my climax overwhelmed me.

Feeling me come Greg grabbed me tighter around the waist, stopping me from falling, and ploughed his shaft up my arse one final time. Then with his cock buried as deep in my bowels as he could force it, he grunted in triumph as he released his hot cum into the latex sheath covering his prick.

"Holy fuck, oh fuck, I'm..... cumming,,,,, up your arse!". He clung to me jerking repeatedly as he emptied his balls, his semen only prevented from filling my rectum by the condom he had on.

I was still trembling as Greg pulled his rapidly deflating shaft out of my now gaping arsehole and slapped my rump firmly.

"Shit, that was fucking great." Greg informed me as he slid the used rubber off his dick, tossing it further into the alley before pulling up his jeans.

I simply winced at the pain from my abused anus as I pushed myself upright and tugged my skirt back down to cover myself.

"Is that for real?" Greg enquired, lifting my left hand up between us showing me the rings on my left hand, "You really married? Does he know you're here?".

"Uh-huh" I nodded, looking directly at him, "that a problem?".

"Fuck no" he laughed, "makes it all the better that I just had my cock up someone else's wife's arse.".

With that we made our way back out of the alley and onto the street where Greg dismissed me with a casual, hope to see you again sometime, before walking off back to his work and leaving me alone on the pavement once again. I was feeling pretty exhausted now and when I looked at my watch, I saw it was gone 11 so, with the £250 I had earned safely in my bag I decided to call it a night and made my way back to where my husband was waiting.

As soon as I was back in the car Liam suggested we drive round the back of the abandoned building so he could fuck me like my customers had but I told him I wanted to go home. If he was disappointed by my answer, he didn't show it, and as we drove away from the street, he complimented me on how great I had been and how turned on the evening had made him.

Somehow, we made it home without losing control and pulling over somewhere quiet but once we were inside the front door my husband wasted no time in dragging me up to our bedroom. I didn't even have time to undress before he had me spreadeagled on the bed, legs open wide with my tiny skirt rucked up around my waist, as he unzipped his jeans and lowered himself on to me.

I drew my knees back, my feet up in mid-air, and gasped loudly as he entered me in a single long deep thrust, his cock stretching me open yet again that night. Neither of us was going to last very long, Liam had been watching me all evening and was desperate to reclaim me while I just wanted to show him how much I still wanted him.

Our lovemaking was frenzied, my husband immediately starting to hammer his shaft up into me in search of his release, while I ground up against him, humping back off the bed to meet every upward stroke of his hard prick into my eager pussy. I clung to him as he fucked me, nails raking his back as I listened to the bed springs creaking rhythmically under our writhing, squirming bodies trying desperately to hold my orgasm in check so I could climax with him.

Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, I couldn't resist the feelings growing inside me for quite long enough as Liam's frantic thrusting took me over the top. My climax hitting me like a sledgehammer, my body convulsing under him while my pussy clamped tight around the hard shaft slamming into my cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yessssssssssssss!" I squealed in ecstasy as I came, momentarily losing control of my body, my cunt actually squirting my juices over my husband's dick.

"Uh... Uhh.... Uhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" somewhere through the waves of ecstasy I could hear my husband's grunts as he continued to fuck me through my orgasm, thrusting hard into me with unrelenting ardour and prolonging my climax until with one final stroke he buried his cock deep inside my pussy. I came again, even harder, as I literally felt his shaft pulse and swell inside me as he pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum into my waiting womb.

Totally sated we lay together for several minutes, just holding one another, not speaking, just wanting to feel close to each other again until I felt myself drifting off to sleep. It was an effort just to strip off my rumpled clothes and peel down my stockings before collapsing into bed without even bothering to remove my make-up.

"I love you." I managed to whisper to my husband before my eyes finally closed and I fell asleep.

12