Going on the Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Am I that obvious then?"

"Well, your wedding ring made me think twice but the dress you aren't really wearing isn't the normal attire for your average businesswoman," he looked me up and down to make his point, smiling as he did so.

Blushing, I looked up at him from under my false lashes and bit my lower lip coyly, but didn't answer.

"So how much?" taking my silence as confirmation of his assumption he locked his eyes on mine.

I could feel my heart beating faster and glanced around the room trying to locate my husband before I finally committed myself, almost breathing a sigh of relief when I found him seated in a booth across the room, watching me intently.

"£120 for the hour," I turned my attention back to him, and gave him the price Liam had told me charge.

"That sounds very reasonable. Perhaps you would like to keep me company upstairs?" the invitation left me feeling a little surprised as to how easy it had been to get picked up.

"Certainly," I tried to sound nonchalant as I accepted the offer "I'd be happy to."

With that he finished his drink and slipped of his stool to hold out a hand to me, helping me to my feet as, yet again, I tried not to reveal to much leg to anyone watching as I stood. Quickly swallowing the last of my wine, I turned to him.

"Shall we go then?" I wasn't really asking a question.

I took his arm letting him lead me towards the lift, taking a moment to glance at my husband and getting a smile as his final consent to what I was about to do.

"So does my company have a name?" he asked as we waited for the elevator to arrive.

"Oh yes, it's Ka... ", without thinking I started to blurt out my real name before stopping myself, "It's Sara."

"Well hello Ka... Sara, nice to meet you. I'm James." The lift doors opened and we stepped in.

Pressing the button for the fifth floor James turned back to me, "So, the wedding ring. Is it real or just to ward off would be suitors when convenient?"

"I am married, yes." twisting the gold band on my finger I gave him a truthful answer.

"And your husband? Is he party to you being an escort?" the next question was fired at me.

"Yes, yes he is." I answered after a second's pause, "In fact he's sitting in the bar waiting for me as we speak."

James raised an eyebrow at my reply but didn't elaborate any further and tell me what he was thinking.

A few moments later the elevator pinged, interrupting our thoughts, and the doors opened at the fifth floor for us to step out. Wobbling slightly on my heels I hung onto James' arm for support as we made our way along the corridor, while I tried to put out of my mind any thoughts about the fact that he was a similar age to my parents as I clung on to him.

Reaching his room, he swiped his key-card and ushered me into the suite and within a couple of minutes I was sitting on the bed with another drink in my hand. I licked my lips tentatively as we made small talk for a few minutes, slowly relaxing as I drank more, and paying no attention to the fact that my dress was again sliding higher up my thighs displaying the dark bands at the top of my stockings.

"Perhaps we should sort out the... err.... thanks," James was already extracting half-a-dozen £20 notes from his wallet, before I could finish my sentence.

Folding the money into my bag I extracted a condom and placed it on the bedside table ready for use. There was no way I could put it off any longer, James was obviously ready, but I felt a tinge of disappointment that I the humiliation and debasement that I had felt working on the street was missing. What was wrong with me? I was in a hotel room with a good-looking older man who had just paid me for sex yet something was missing.

The feel of my zip being eased down startled me and I twisted my head around to see James, smiling as he undid my dress easing the spaghetti straps off my shoulders. I stepped away letting the little black number I was wearing slither down my body to pool at my feet before turning to face him wearing just my stockings, panties and high-heeled shoes.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" he breathed running his eyes over my slender form.

I felt my cheeks colour slightly as he looked me over, the dark pink nipples on my smallish, firm breasts tingling as they hardened in sexual arousal but the feelings I wanted, the shame and the degradation, just weren't there.

Stepping towards me his hands cupped my bare tits, roughly pulling and twisting my swollen nipples, making me gasp and squirm as he tried to press his mouth against mine.

"I don't kiss. I'm sorry." I turned my face aside.

"Then you better use your mouth for something else!" James instructed, guiding me onto my knees.

Looking up at him I quickly unfastened his trousers, easing them down along with his underwear letting a nicely sized and fairly rigid cock spring free into my hand. My fingers curled around the warm shaft and I began to stroke along its length before lowering my mouth onto his cockhead and letting my tongue trace around the tip.

"Mmmmm .... Hmmm ... mmmmmmm!" voraciously I worked my malleable lips down and up along James's prick, taking it in until the head reached the back of my throat then easing it out so I could tongue the bulbous crown again. All the while my fingers continued to caress his stiff dick and heavy balls.

Repeatedly, I swallowed as much of his cock as I could manage and it wasn't long before it became obvious that he was close to coming, at least judging by the expression on his face. So, with more than a little reluctance I let his erection slip out from between my lips.

"Shit, you know how to suck cock Sara!" James gasped, "any more of that and you would have had me coming."

I smiled coyly, flattered by the compliment, and knelt back watching as he finished undressing and retrieved the condom from the bedside table, ripping open the packet and rolling the sheath onto his spit smeared prick.

"Ride me. I want to watch you." he instructed as he lay back on the bed.

Eager to comply with his wishes I slipped off my damp panties and straddled him, reaching down to guide his swollen cockhead between my slick wet lips. Then holding my position above James's cock, I paused, biting my lower lip, looking down at him as I prepared to impale myself on another man's dick.

"Oh fuuuuuccckkkkk ........ you're in me!" I gasped lowering my cunt onto the hard shaft waiting to penetrate me and slowly letting the solid length fill me completely.

With my fingers splayed across his chest and hands pressing down for support I started to fuck my pussy onto the hard flesh spearing me, groaning with pleasure as my pink labia clutched on the throbbing pole inside me. James lay prone, hands on my hips guiding my movements and enjoying the view as I rode him. Bucking and squirming, I could feel the sensations begin building inside me as I worked my cunt on James's prick, my pussy flooding its juices over the hard rod impaling me as I rode it.

"Yes, oh yes, yes, yes!" my head was thrown back now, blonde hair swaying around my shoulders, pert tits bouncing, as I drove my pussy up and down on his erection.

Suddenly, without warning James rolled us over so I was on my back beneath him, my legs spread out wide either side of him as he started to fuck me, his arse rising and falling as he pounded away between my stockinged thighs. Unable to withstand this ferocious assault on my cunt I came, squealing loudly as I writhed and squirmed under his thrusting form.

"Fuck .... Oh fuck ...... oh shit shit... I'm gonna.... CUUMMMMMMMM!"

James continued to fuck me through my orgasm, prolonging the delight I felt, sending waves of pleasure radiating out from my pussy. Until, totally sated all I could do was lay back, legs spread-eagled letting my lover take his pleasure, using my cunt to satisfy himself without any consideration for me and it felt wonderful.

"Cum ..... cum for me ...I want to feel you cum." I begged him, my hands stroking across his back.

"Turn around," came the breathless response. "I want to take you from behind."

With that he pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty as he positioned me onto my hands and knees.

"Unnnnhhhhhh ........ yesssssssssssss!" I leant forwards, head down and my thighs splayed apart, my arse pushed out, so James could slam his hard prick back into me, making me groan in ecstasy as he took me again.

Immediately he grasped my hips, pulling me back to meet his thrusts as he began ramming his cock hard up into my dripping slit. The sensation of being used was incredible and my fingers gripped the bedcovers while my modest little breasts bounced with every stroke of his hardness into my pussy. Time seemed to disappear as his hips slapped loudly against my arse with every stroke, his shaft driving in to the hilt, splitting my cunt open around his it.

"OH GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMMMMINNNGGGGGGGG!" my second climax hit me like a train, my body stiffening then jerking wildly in throes of one final rapturous orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhh ...... SHIT, oh shit, shit, ahhhhhh!" somewhere in the middle of my climax I felt James tense, grunting with effort. His cock pulsing and throbbing inside me as he emptied his balls, only the latex sheath preventing him from filling my belly with his seed.

Gasping, he collapsed onto my back pushing me flat so we ended up laying entwined on the bed slowly recovering from the intensity of our sexual liaison until, a few minutes later, he finally rolled off me, allowing me to get up.

"You were amazing. Worth every penny." James complimented me as I gathered up my clothes and started to dress while he sat on the bed and watched. Smiling, I thanked him as I pulled on my panties and wriggled into my dress before disappearing into the bathroom and spending a few minutes tidying up my hair and make-up.

"Guess it's time for me to go." Ready to leave I leant in to give James a kiss on the cheek before turning to open the door.

He handed me another £20, "I hope I get to see you again sometime and you really do deserve a tip."

I smiled and thanked him again then stepped out into the corridor closing the door behind me.

On my own, I was able to take stock of my feelings. The sex had been good, but not the earth-shattering experience I had hoped for, I had come twice but something had been missing. It didn't take a genius to tell me, I craved the humiliation and indignity of being used like the cheap whore I so obviously was.

These thoughts fresh in my mind I made my way back to the bar, ignoring the obvious stares of the men there as I walked across the room, my hips swaying, to find my husband sitting with a stranger.

He smiled up at me as I approached their table, "Ah! Here she is. I told you she was worth the wait. Don't you agree?" ...


12