Going on the Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Pimped to three businessmen her depravity continues.
6.4k words
4.51
35.6k
50
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this is a continuation from chapters 1, 2 & 3 and to fully appreciate the storyline these should be read first. If stories about slut wives offends you then please don't read this. Go read something you like instead. Finally, to all those who have read and voted on these stories my thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stranger stood up to greet me, offering me his hand, as Liam introduced him, "This is Robert, he's been waiting to meet you."

"Hello, it's Sara isn't it?" he spoke as I took his proffered hand, shaking it, before sliding onto the seat next to my husband.

Greetings over Robert sat down opposite us, giving me the opportunity to study him briefly. I took him to be around 40, a little overweight but otherwise quite unexceptional apart from his very blue eyes. They immediately caught my attention momentarily distracting me from what I had intended to ask.

"Sorry, but how do you two know each other?" regaining my composure I asked the question I had been intending to.

"Ah well you see," Liam started to tell me, "I went to the bar to get a drink and Robert here sort of accosted me."

"Yes, I had seen you two exchange looks as you left with the other gentleman and I assumed that Liam knew you," Robert continued, "So I asked and when he offered to introduce me to you, well I couldn't say no."

"Can I ask why?" I suspected I knew the reason if he had seen me leave the bar with James but I wanted to be sure.

"Robert had something to ask you" Liam interjected causing me to turn and look across the table waiting for the expected proposition.

"It's not what you think" his opening line instantly got my attention, "I'm here with a couple of colleagues from work. We've just clinched a very lucrative contract and we were celebrating when we saw you at the bar."

"Oh right!" was all I could think of to say at that point.

"Well, you looked gorgeous and perfect and," he paused for a moment trying to gauge my reaction to what he was saying "....and I guess the long and the short of it is, would you be willing provide us with some entertainment?"

He looked down at the table obviously embarrassed at asking me the question.

"I see" my response was more than a little guarded, "but I'm not sure it's......my thing. I'm not a stripper or dancer."

"I told Robert if the price was right you would certainly consider joining them upstairs." Wide eyed I looked at Liam as he spoke, shocked that he was so brazenly offering me.

"So, who are the others?" I asked, playing for time so I could think I looked about the room.

Robert raised a hand gesturing to a couple of men over the far side of the bar.

"There's my boss Harry, he's the older, grey-haired guy and that's my other colleague, Keith, next to him." following his gaze, I noted the two men he had waved to, Harry was indeed older, probably late 50's while the man next to him, Keith, was maybe ten years younger and a good couple of stone overweight.

"She'll do it for £500!" I whirled back to look at my husband in utter shock, he was selling me to these men without bothering to ask my consent. My heart started to race and I held my breath for a moment. I should protest, make some objection, but I couldn't make the words come out of my mouth.

"Wow! That's a bit pricey." Robert retorted almost instantaneously.

"You said you just completed on a very profitable deal so take it or leave it, your choice" my husband dismissed his objection, "and I come along as well, after all there are three of you."

As I listened to their conversation, bartering for me, I could feel my humiliation growing and with it my arousal. This was what had been missing from my tryst with James and I knew then I would do whatever my husband arranged.

"OK, but we get her till we're all satisfied and no condoms. Agreed?" Robert held his hand out to my husband.

"Agreed" Liam smiled and they shook hands to seal the transaction.

The sale of my body finalised Robert went back to tell his two associates leaving my husband and I alone for a few minutes before we made our way up to room 602, Harry's suite.

"What just happened?" finally I found my voice and asked softly.

Liam shrugged as if it had been the most natural thing in the world, "It's £500, easy money."

"Easy for you, you mean. And you're going to watch them fuck me?" I said it quite deliberately.

"Does that bother you?" my husband looked at me watching my reaction.

I shrugged, "Not if it doesn't bother you but it's a step away from what you originally wanted me to do."

Liam shook his head, "Not really, you're still being paid for your.... services, you're still a whore," and with that he got to his feet.

Our conversation over we left the booth, and the lustful stares of the men in the bar, and followed Robert and his business colleagues up to room 602. I could feel the apprehension in the bottom of my stomach, my insides twisting into knots, as we waited for the lift to take me up to the three men waiting for me.

It was Harry who opened the door to my husband's knock, stepping back and ushering us through the door. I immediately noticed, as we walked in, the room was quite a bit larger than James's had been, almost a suite with room for a table and chairs and also a sofa. Robert and Keith both stood as we entered and we quickly accepted drinks from the mini-bar as we made ourselves comfortable.

I settled myself on the edge of the bed, crossing my legs and giving the guys a little bit of a leg show, while I watched as Robert and Liam completed the financial aspects of the evening. With the cash in his pocket my husband gave me a smile, raising his drink to me before sitting himself down on the sofa as the three men stood around and stared at me with lustful stares making me feel like a lamb being eyed as prey by three hungry wolves.

Nervously I stood, looking across at my husband, getting another smile of confirmation, as I stepped forwards letting the three of them surround me. Licking my lips in tense anticipation I studied each face in turn as I waited still jumping with a start when Robert stepped up behind me and slid his hands around me to fondle my breasts through the thin material of my dress.

"Can you manage all three of us?" he whispered seductively in my ear, guiding me towards the other two.

There was no waiting for my answer, I was going to be gangbanged whether I wanted it or not. He stood back, letting go as the other two advanced in on me and I found myself in their grasp. Hands slid over my body and I trembled with nervous anticipation as they blatantly groped my modest tits and pert round arse.

"Well, ain't you a little cutie? I hope you fuck as good as you look." Keith was the first to speak, his contemptuous tone turning me on more than he could know.

Someone dragged down the zip at the back of my dress and it was quickly stripped off me before Keith put a finger under my chin, and lifted my face up to look into my eyes, "Let me show what I got for you baby...what you came here for." he said to me lecherously as he started to undress.

My nipples were already standing out like bullets as I looked anxiously around me, Robert was standing back and just watching for the moment while Harry, like Keith, was busy undressing. As soon as they were naked, I was shoved onto my knees, two semi-hard pricks just inches from my face, their sweaty, musky smell overpowering, filling my nostrils, and heightening my arousal. I looked up at the two men, my fingers curling around their hardening cocks, licking my red lips as my hands started to caress along the length of their shafts.

Leaning closer to Keith I ran the tip of my tongue up the curved, veiny rod to the thick, bell-shaped cockhead. Then opening my mouth wide, I took the bulbous crown, which had the foreskin tightly stretched across it, into my mouth, letting my head push up against his substantial paunch.

"Mmmmmm ..... Hmmmmmm" I sucked noisily on the head, my husband forgotten as I started to lose myself in the moment.

Quickly, I swapped my attention to Harry and hungrily swallowed half his prick, letting my tongue flick around the tip, before giving him his turn at my mouth.

For the next few minutes I alternated my attention between the two men, my head continually bobbing up and down, first on Keith as he repeatedly kept trying to push more of his cock into my mouth then on Harry. Finally, I pulled back from their dicks to catch my breath, chest heaving gently as my hands continued lightly wanking their spit coated shafts. Glancing to the side of me I could see Liam watching me intently, still smiling his consent, as Robert, now naked, gently rubbed his hard dick and edged towards me.

Positioning himself behind me he hooked his fingers under the waistband of my tiny thong, tugging it over my hips as, instinctively, I lifted first one knee then the other allowing him to slip the skimpy panties all the way down my stockinged legs before he eased them off over my shoes.

If I had had any resistance left it was now gone, along with my knickers, as Robert's hands slid around me and groped my tits. I was in a daze, breathing deeply, my fingers pumping back and forth on two hard rods while a pair of hands molested my breasts, tormenting my firm sensitive nipples. The heat between my legs was growing steadily, the dampness already flooding over my labia and starting to moisten my inner thighs.

Robert smacked my arse firmly, making me squeak loudly, and barked out his command, "Climb on the bed bitch ... get on your hands and knees and spread your legs."

I looked across at my husband although now I wasn't seeking his consent, I wanted to be used and degraded by these men, before adopting the position as I had been told. Almost immediately Keith moved behind me and lined up his hard cock with my wet, pink pussy lips as I looked back across my shoulder at him, biting my bottom lip and waiting to accept his dick in me.

"Tell me what you want whore." he rubbed the bulbous dome between my lips and against my clit.

"Please, I want you to.... to...... fuck me." I shivered from both the sensation of his cockhead and the humiliation I felt.

It was the answer he wanted and he thrust in hard and bottomed out, his pelvis smacking into my arse as his meat filled up my aching pussy.

"Unghhhhh ....... Ahhhhhh ... fuck." I grunted as Keith started fucking me with long steady strokes, as I instinctively pushed back to meet him halfway.

I was on brink from the moment he entered me, I felt so debased, and it did not take long for me to climax, body convulsing and toes curling as my pussy gushed over the thick shaft hammering into me.

"Damn this fucking bitch loves it." Keith grinned at Robert, "Got to love a cunt that ejaculates."

He kept fucking me through my orgasm as he spoke, his fat belly softly slapping onto my arse

"Yeah, wetter the bitch...better she fucks." Robert replied. Their cruel banter making me shudder with lust.

"Get on the bed...feed her your cock, see what she's like as a cocksucker." Keith told his friend with smirk.

"Oh, she's an excellent one, believe me." Liam entered into the conversation making me glance round sharply to look at him.

Robert climbed on the bed and knelt in front of me, grabbing a fistful of my hair he jerked my head back round to him, his hard prick slapping me in the face. His uncircumcised shaft was thick, meaty and veiny and I opened my mouth to accept it, taking the first inches of his sizeable shaft into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the crown and slurping wetly on it I felt my spit run down my chin.

Using the fistful of my hair as leverage Robert started fucking my mouth, gradually urging his rigid pole deeper and forcing my jaws apart. Spit roasted by the two men, my fingers clutched the bedcovers as my body was jerked back and forth between them, my incoherent moans muffled by the cock filling my mouth.

"Fuck she is one cock hungry bitch ... what a fucking whore." Keith uttered, breathing hard as he worked his shaft back and forth between my puffy labia.

"Hey let's switch around, I want to use her pussy now." Harry said, standing by the bed stroking his hard veiny cock.

"Turn around baby girl." Keith ordered as he withdrew his cream coated dick from my dripping pussy. Obediently, I let Robert's prick slip from between my lips before turning around, looking to across at my husband for a moment as I moved to face Keith, staying on my hands and knees.

"Ohhhhhh!" I squeaked in surprise when Keith suddenly he flipped me over onto my back, pulling me towards the edge of the bed until my head was hanging over the edge. With me in this position he straddled my upturned face and bent his knees, his cock nudging between my red lips. I opened my mouth, taking several inches of his glistening pole in until the tip pressed the back of my throat, licking my cream off his shaft as it forced my lips into a wide O around it. At the same time Harry spread my legs and mounted me shoving his gnarled old cock into my receptive wet pussy making me gasp loudly as he drove in to the hilt in a single stroke.

"Umnghhmmm .... Nngghhmmmm ..... Hmmpphhfffffff!" my garbled incoherent moans were muffled by the hard length filling my mouth as my body squirmed and writhed on the bed.

As Harry started fucking into my soaking wet slit with long deep strokes, Keith began feeding his solid meaty pole down my throat using my mouth as an alternative fuck hole, his protruding belly resting on my face. It was easier for Keith to ram his shaft straight down my throat this way, forcing garbled choking sounds from me while Harry continued to fuck my cunt as he held my legs in the air.

I was completely lost in the intense sensations of pleasure that were coursing through my body as two hard cocks used me simultaneously. I had never felt anything like this before, I was simply there for their gratification, a debauched and immoral woman, servicing the two wonderful pricks that were violating me.

All I could manage were a mixture of slurping, gagging and grunting sounds as I was face fucked savagely at one end while Harry thrust hard into my dripping slit at the other. It must have been an obscene sight for my husband and Robert, watching me taking the two cock's ball deep at both ends.

"That's it you fucking slag...take my cock...take it all bitch." Keith growled as he tried to force his entire cock down my throat again and again, using my mouth like a wet fuck hole.

"Unhhhh .... Aaaahhhh ... shit ...shit ..... ahhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkkk!" at the other end the oldest of the three men, Harry, grunted and gasped, slamming his thick rod into me again and again until with one final thrust, he came, depositing his baby making seed deep inside my womb.

Feeling his shaft spasm and throb inside me as it pumped his semen onto my belly, I came, my spine arching upwards as my fingers tightened on the bed covers, my cries of pleasure reduced to a series of unintelligible grunts by the prick filling my mouth.

Satisfied Harry finally levered himself up off me, so Robert could climb on and take his place, pulling me back to the centre of the bed causing my lips to slip from around Keith's dick. Pushing my legs back Robert drove his cock all the way into my gaping, cum oozing hole, making me squeal again as another hard shaft filled me.

"Oh my god, yesssssssssssssss!" my shrill squeak reverberating around the room.

"Fuck you're a cock hungry bitch." Robert gasped as he started pounding his cock into me, his arse rising and falling steadily between my stocking clad thighs. The insults and abuse simply excited me even more making squirm and moan under his thrusting form, the bed creaking rhythmically beneath us.

"YES ...... YES ...... FUCK ME...... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!" I howled and squirmed under him, his big dick filling me, the cries so loud the people in the next room must have heard me.

Robert was stroking deeply into my core now, bouncing my breasts around, the nipples rasping across his chest, as he fucked his cock into my soaked pussy. I could feel my juices flooding out around his prick and running down my arse crack and coating my puckered hole every time he drove into me.

"Ungh .... Unhhhh ..... ughhhhhh!" he was grunting with effort as he hammered away at me and I could sense he was getting close.

Stroke after stroke pounded into me, driving me ever closer to another huge orgasm. I could feel it building, hoping that Robert would hold out until I got there.

He didn't disappoint me.

"Oh god .... Yes ... yes ..... I'm .... Gonna ..... Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as the dam finally broke and I came hard bucking urgently beneath him, fingers clutching tightly at the bedcovers. As I came, he pressed his body to mine, pinning me down and thrusting his cock as deep into me as he could, the shaft throbbing and spasming as he unleashed several huge spurts of cum into my well fucked pussy.

Done, Robert dismounted and moved away from between my splayed open legs, leaving me laying there breathing hard, my face flushed with a vacant look, cum leaking out of my gaping, well fucked pussy, making a large wet patch under me.

I was totally lost in lust now as Keith wanting his turn, flipped me over, "Get on your knees slut...arse up face down." he snarled at me, eager to empty his balls.

Submissively I assumed the position he wanted, looking directly into my husband's eyes and groaning aloud as Keith brutally forced his prick into my dripping fuck hole. As soon as he entered me Keith grasped my hips and started hammering my cunt hard, his need to come obvious as he thrust his shaft roughly between the glistening pink folds of my vulva. Within moments I came again, squealing in ecstasy, my whole body convulsing uncontrollably as I struggled to stay on my knees, only Keith's hands holding me up. He wasn't far behind me though and just moments later he slammed into me one last time, his cock buried to the hilt in my well used hole.

"Fuck ..... fuck ....take it, you fucking whore!" Keith grunted as he came, squirting yet more cum inside my womb before pulling his softening dick out of my slit.

Shattered I rolled over and lay on my back, legs still spread apart as a little river of semen dribbled out of my cunt and down my arse crack. The three men, satisfied for the moment, stood around helping themselves to drinks from the mini-bar and generally joking with each other as I pushed myself up onto my elbows.

I must have looked a complete mess laying there still quivering from the series of orgasm's that had racked my body. My hair was totally dishevelled and my stockings were laddered in several places while three loads of pearly white semen oozed out of my gaping vagina.

"Hey man...is your bitch ready to go again?" Robert asked Liam as he stroked his hardening cock.

"No, please .... I can't ..... no more, please." I looked up abruptly, glancing between the three men and my husband, my eyes pleading with them to stop even as my body craved more degradation.

"Yeah, I think she is..." Harry laughed, "she's gagging for more".

"She needs all the cock she can get." Robert remarked as he got back on the bed, slapping my arse. "Raise it up whore."

"No please... I can't.... no.... please Liam." I looked over at my husband again.

"Give them what they paid for baby." was all he offered.

Grabbing my hips, Robert pulled me over, propping me up on my knees and chest with my face down against the mattress.

"Good girl... now ... spread your legs more." his condescending tone made me shiver in anticipation and I knew I would let these men do whatever they wanted.

I moved my knees further apart as instructed so he could rub along my swollen nether lips before shoving two fingers inside my loose, cum leaking cunt. He felt around inside me, exploring my wetness, making me squirm against the digits probing my hot sloppy hole.

12