Going on the Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert must have been eyeing my tiny, pink, puckered arsehole as he played with my cunt.

"Does she take it in all her holes?" he asked Liam.

Liam understood right away what he was asking, "Well...I've only fucked her up her arse a couple of times, she's not keen on it, but you go right ahead." he chuckled.

Taking his fingers out of my slit, the digits coated with a slimy mix of cum and pussy juice Robert slowly forced one finger inside my tight arsehole.

"Oh god no... stop... stop... I don't like it...don't do that to me." I squealed in a panicked voice as I tried to wriggle away, memories of Greg in the alleyway fresh in my mind.

"Stay still bitch ... I'm gonna fuck you up your arse." Robert stated, worming another finger up inside my bum.

I screamed.

"Stop ... stop... I don't like it, I really don't like it." I was afraid that it could be even more painful given that there were three of them but at the same time part of me found the idea of anal sex even more debasing.

"You're gonna get arse fucked today, whether you like it or not so stop resisting." Robert grinned as he thrust his fingers in and out of my tight backdoor.

"You're too big...you'll hurt me." I whined.

"Exactly I'm pretty big and if I don't use any lube...it will be even more uncomfortable." he snapped at me.

Hearing that I stopped struggling, acquiescing to the fact that I was going to be buggered by at least one of them. I looked back up at him, wincing from the discomfort in my rear, as Harry handed Robert a tube of lubricant from somewhere.

"Please... don't.... please!" I begged.

Extracting his fingers out of my bowels he squeezed a generous amount of lube onto them and then rubbed more into my rectum, working it up inside my back passage as I whimpered in protest. Satisfied that I was ready, he pulled my bum cheeks apart and lined up tip of his hard prick with my tiny pink rosebud, the veiny shaft looking obscenely big compared to my tiny puckered dark hole. Slowly he applied pressure, feeling my sphincter resist his entry, increasing the force until suddenly the muscle yielded allowing the bulbous crown of his dick to slip in. It spread my arsehole open much more than the fingers had and it hurt like hell.

"FUCKKKKKK ...... Arghhhhhhhh ....... Stop please..... it hurts!" I screamed, biting down on the bed covers and trying to pull away from him.

Robert didn't stop though, he kept pushing in as my anal muscles stretched to let his thick pole in. Breathing hard and gritting his teeth, he slowly forced his cock, inch by inch, up into my tight back passage. It must have taken him a couple of minutes to completely bury his entire length inside my arse and then he stayed still for a several seconds as Keith joined him on the bed.

"How does it feel slut?... Taking a cock up your shitter." Keith asked as he knelt beside me and grabbed my tits, his abusive comments only serving to excite me.

"You're a dirty bitch...you fucking love it...don't you?" he continued as he pinched and twisted my nipples making me jerk and moan while he insulted me.

As Keith said all those disgusting things to me Robert started to bugger me, slowly sawing his dick back and forth into my arsehole, making me whimper, my face contorted and my eyes watering.

"Ow... fuck... Owww ..... It hurts... gently please." I sobbed through laboured breathing.

When Robert actually started to bugger me with his big cock, I was quite numb and, or so I thought, immune to any further feeling in my body. I was wrong. It hurt of course, but it was an erotic pleasing pain, my entire body tingled with excitement as I felt the large rod slide deeper and deeper going in and out of my bottom. It hurt like hell but I couldn't help but respond, the depravity of the situation taking control of me, and I instinctively began to push back against the big man meat inside me.

"Aaaah... fuckkkk ..... ooooh.... fuck it hurts... please... gently." I sobbed, begging him to slow down despite the pleasure I felt, tears starting to trickle down my face. My apparent discomfort serving to further inflame Robert's lust and he started to fuck my arsehole harder.

"Fuck this bitch has a tight arse." he grunted through clenched teeth, sweat was forming on his brow and he smacked my bum hard a few times making it sting and me yelp loudly.

Harry and Keith stood alongside us, stroking their hard cocks and grinning devilishly as they watched their friend aggressively plunge his prick deep into my tight rectum, forcing his shaft balls deep inside me with every stroke.

"Uhh...uh...ungh...unghh..uhhh." I jerked and grunted every time he bottomed out and his hairy balls smacked my flushed pussy lips. The pain and pleasure mixed and grew sending waves of pleasure through me and I could feel my body responding to the rough buggering.

Suddenly, without warning, my orgasm hit me and I started squealing loudly, my body going rigid as I desperately clawed the bed covers. My toes curled over and I started ejaculating, soaking the bed covers as the most intense orgasm of the evening so far coursed through my frame.

"Damn look at her go...the bitch is cumming really hard." Harry remarked in awe, "The slut loves a dick in her arse."

"You know she has two other holes available...you could make her airtight." Liam suggested to the three of them, with sly grin.

"Fuck yeah...let's do it...let's go three up." Harry grinned getting on the bed as Robert pulled his cock out from my stretched gaping anus.

Leaving me empty Robert rolled onto his back and laid down prostrate on the bed, his cock pointing skywards, and pulled me on top of him so I had to straddle his hips, in the cowgirl position. I was in a daze, still getting over the powerful orgasm I had just had, panting for breath, eyes half closed as he guided his shaft into my mushy well fucked cunt making me gasp.

"Oh god yessssss!" my eyes opening wide as I was pulled down onto the hard, pole.

Harry was now standing on the bed directly in front of me while Keith had moved to kneel behind me. Immediately, I realised what the three of them were going to do to me and a shiver went down my spine while I looked desperately at my husband for help. There was none forthcoming as Keith put his hand on my neck and pressed me downwards, then pulling apart my buttocks he slowly inserted his swollen cockhead into my bum making me grunt and whimper as the head of his hard shaft was forced up into arsehole.

"Oh god ... Nooooo.... it hurts .... Please.... It hurtttsssss." squealing with the pain my fingers twisted in the bedcovers.

"Fucking whore, you like being a fuck toy for other men ... letting three strangers use your married holes." Harry hissed, just as Keith thrust hard burying his thick meat balls deep in my bowels, his fat gut resting on my back as he buggered me.

I screamed again at the double penetration, "Arghhhhhh ...... FUCK ...... it huurrrtttssssssssss!", a pain like I had never felt racking my body as it was brutally violated.

Standing in front of me Harry grabbed a fistful of blonde hair and forcefully yanked my head up so my lips were level with his erection. Submissively I looked up at him, as his rigid dick nudged at my last empty orifice.

"Take my cock bitch...take it all in, we're gonna make you fucking airtight." he spat out. Automatically my mouth opened, jaws stretching allowing the last hard shaft to enter me.

Soon the three men had rhythm going on as they used me. My cheeks were puffed out, filled with Harry's old, veined cock, as I sucked greedily on the hot meat being fucked into my mouth. Fuck juices oozed down my thighs from my pussy, stuffed with the cock that was thrusting up between my splayed stockinged thighs while simultaneously I was servicing the third rigid pole that was buried up my arse.

Something about being trapped with every hole filled, the two cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between my pussy and arsehole, released a carnal hunger in my body. It was like nothing I had known before and I think I actually blacked out a couple of times from the intensity of the sensations flooding through me. Each rolling orgasm left me shaking and sweating as I struggled to keep up with the three cocks that were impaling every orifice of my slim body.

"Nnnnghhmm .... Hhhhhmmmmm .... UUmmnnffffffff!" my body jerked uncontrollably as my muted moans filled the air while the three men pounded their meat into my holes.

I lost sense of everything except the almost continuous stream of climax's that were reverberating through me until with a loud grunt Keith started cumming up my bum, jamming his cock as far up inside my back passage as he could and depositing a copious amount of semen into my bowels. The sensations of our convulsing bodies sent Robert over the edge as he kept on thrusting up into my pussy and, moments later, he also climaxed, pumping a further load of cum inside my cunt.

Seeing both his friends cum, Harry pulled his cock out of my mouth, yanking hard on my hair and making me look up at him. He grinned down at me as he started to jerk his erection, aiming it straight at my face.

"Shit ... oh shit .... Ahhhhhhh!" he threw his head back and groaned loudly as his cock erupted.

The first thick rope of cum splattered across my face, one end in my hair, it trailed down my forehead and across my eye. Again, his cock pulsed and another large glob of pearly white cum landed on my cheek. Amazingly for a man his age yet more cum rained down on my face as he jerked off onto me, one eye was completely gummed shut by another liberal spurt while further strings of his sperm decorated my nose and hair.

Finally, he stopped cumming and smirked down at me, "Fuck! I've been wanting to do that to someone for my whole life." he laughed.

Spent the three of them left me lying on the bed, breathing slowly, one of my eyes glued shut with drying cum and I knew I looked a complete mess. My stockings were in tatters with several holes and ladders in them while my inner thighs were smeared with a coating of sperm. More semen decorated my face while threads of cum hung in my hair, matting the blonde strands together.

It was close to midnight when we finally left the hotel room, the guys tipping me a further £50 for, what they called, my 'excellent' services before we departed. I had tidied myself up as best I could, losing my ruined stockings, wiping as much of Harry's seed off my face as was possible and trying to at least tidy my hair.

I was sore and tired and needed Liam to hold as he helped me out through the hotel foyer to our car.

"Did you enjoy that?" sarcastically I broke the silence to question my husband, as he slid into the driver's seat alongside me.

He paused for a moment then turned to face me, "If I'm honest that was the hottest, most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life and you made nearly £700 tonight."

I didn't answer just turned away to look out of the window.

"But what about you? Did you have fun?" he continued.

I was so ashamed of myself, of what I had allowed them to do to me I couldn't bring myself to look at him. How could he have enjoyed it, watching me give myself to the three men, watching me climax again and again as they used me.

"Umm .... yeah .... It was..... umm, it....was ok I guess." stammering I wondered how I could tell my husband how turned on it had made me, the insults, the degrading sex, it scared me, the way it had made me feel.

We drove in silence for a while, both of us immersed in our own thoughts until I voiced what was on my mind.

"So, what now?"

"That's up to you I guess, more than me." Liam kept his eyes on the road, "How do you feel after tonight?"

Breathing deeply, I looked out at the road, taking my time and collecting my thoughts.

"Tonight, scared me, the way it made me feel. The humiliation, the way they violated me, I loved it and that frightens me. I'm not sure I can go there again."

"I can understand that, the way you responded to them, you were different, amazing. It worried me a little to." Liam confessed, "And if I'm completely honest I did prefer you working the street."

"That makes me a little apprehensive too, although not like tonight. The way I felt with those men, it terrified me, it was like I had no control, and despite what I said I wanted them to use me." I didn't look at him just continued to stare out of the car window.

"What is it about working the street that bothers you?" he took a second to glance at me.

"You know what? What if someone who knows me, sees me? I could lose my job my reputation would be ruined." despite stating my concerns I knew I would go back on the street corner if Liam asked me.

He knew this too, "That's not a no is it? You want it as much as I do?"

"Yes," my voice was little more than a whisper as I answered, looking down at my feet in embarrassment, "I do, unless you have another idea?"

"No, not yet" his response made me look up questioningly" but I do have a few thoughts to consider."

We lapsed into silence again for a few minutes, leaving me to ponder what my husband meant by his last statement.

"Do you still want me?" I asked, turning towards him and quietly voicing my deepest fear, "I can understand if you don't."

Liam jerked his eyes round to look at me before pulling the car in to the side of the road, "Not want you. Are you joking, you're everything I've ever wanted and not just because of tonight, or what happened last Friday?"

I could feel my eyes blurring as I began to cry, "I.. I...don't want to lose you. I couldn't bear it if we.... we split up."

He wiped away my tears with a finger, "You are perfect. I will never stop loving you."

"You really mean that? Even after all the things I've done, the way I've... I've...behaved." my voice tailed off quietly and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes." he smiled.

"And what if I never do it again?" I asked quietly, testing him.

"Even then. If that's what you want?" he pulled me towards him, kissing me lightly on my lips.

"Yuk!" I giggled the tension broken, "You'd kiss my mouth after what I've been doing?"

Liam laughed.

"Is that what you want or would you go back on the street if I asked you to?" the question I had been expecting from my husband finally came.

"When?" I didn't immediately agree.

"How about next Friday?" it was part question and part statement.

"It won't be the once more though, will it? You want me to become a whore for you, don't you?" the question was irrelevant I already knew his answer.

"No, it won't" his voice was flat, monotone as he replied, "and yes I want you to go on the game."

"What about my job? Do you want me to give it up?" there were so many questions I needed him to answer.

"No." he said after a moment or two, "Maybe you can just do it at week-ends or part-time or something?"

"What about us? What if you end up hating me for enjoying it?" I said still questioning him and wondering just what our future might bring.

"Do I really have to answer that?" he raised an eyebrow.

I smiled and shook my head, "No, I think we'll be alright."

The decision had been made, although we continued our discussions all the way home, as well as over the next few days as I prepared for my return to the street.


12