Going on the Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get onto the bed in back there." He gestured with his head to the bunk behind the seats, releasing his grip on my mammaries, "May as well get comfortable now."

I did as he said, climbing between the seats, and was soon sitting on the bunk topless waiting for Ray's next command, both of my nipples hard as bullets as he clambered through to join me.

"Now lose the skirt and show me that pussy sweetheart." he asked as soon as he was next to me.

Kneeling up, I reached around to unzip my miniskirt, easing it down over my hips before sliding it down my legs and dropping it on the seat with my jacket and bra. All I had on now was my black fishnet hold-ups and stilettos as I settled back and let my thighs part to give him an unobstructed view of my shaven snatch.

"Well let's get to it." Ray pulled me onto his lap his hands immediately going to my breasts, roughly groping them and teasing my sensitive buds again.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice." I gave a soft moan as he played with my tits.

He spent a few minutes fondling my pert firm mounds hand then slowly slid his fingers down across my flat belly stopping just above my genitals, "Why don't you help me get undressed?"

Obediently, I began unbuttoning the short sleeve shirt that he was wearing, pushing it off his shoulders and down his tattooed arms. My hand then tracing down his hairy chest and across his protruding belly as I got down onto my knees and began to unfasten his jeans. Pulling down the zipper I reached inside to grasp his big, hard cock, my fingers closing around the thick shaft and stroking up to large mushroom shaped head.

"Good girl." he complimented me.

He kicked off his shoes and struggled out of his jeans and boxers as I wanked his erection and had a good look at the cock that was about to fuck me. I glanced up at him momentarily then leaned down and gently licked the tip and around the top of the shiny cockhead.

"Spit on it. Get it nice and wet." his instructions were accompanied by a hand on the back of my head gently but firmly pressing me down.

I spat, twice, drooling some saliva onto his manhood then reopened my mouth and went down on him. He was thick, really thick, and I knew that I would have to try really hard to get a decent amount of his wood into my mouth.

"Mmmmnnhhhmmm.... Uummmmnnngghhhhh!" the muffled gurgles bubbled up from my throat as I struggled to take him in.

Stretching my lips wider I began bobbing my head up and down on his hard phallus as he started to make little sounds that told me he was enjoying my actions. His fingers reached for my head, twisting in my hair allowing him guide my movements, pushing me down and pulling me up, my soft red lips caressing his length as I sucked hungrily. He reached under me to grope my small breasts with his free hand as I orally pleasured him, alternating between working my mouth up and down his length and then tonguing around the crown until, a few minutes later, he abruptly yanked my hair hard, pulling me off his boner.

"Stop! Stop! For fuck's sake. You'll make me come." he almost shouted and stopped playing with my nipples.

I looked up and smiled, kissing the top of his cock and kneeling back to reach for the foil wrapped condom I had ready.

He didn't wait and laid me back on the bunk letting me spread my legs wide apart ready for him to mount me, his now fully erect prick ready to enter into my very wet and very willing pussy. Just as he was about to penetrate me, I put my hand down to grab his cock to stop him.

"Condom!" I said firmly, remembering he hadn't put it on.

"Oh, come on! I paid for this pussy. I'll pay extra if you let me do you bareback." he attempted to bargain with me.

"The only person who rides bareback is my husband," conveniently I left out the gangbang in the hotel a few nights previously.

"What" You're fucking married?" his tone was incredulous, "I wouldn't have thought anyone would marry a whore."

I held up my left hand to show my rings, "Well I am hon and yes he knows what I'm doing before you ask."

"What the fuck you doing on the game then? Need the money or is he just a lousy fuck?" Ray snorted disparagingly.

"Does it matter?" my response was offhand to say the least, "But you still need to wear a rubber if you want to fuck me."

"How much? I'll double it to go bareback." he tried again.

"No condom, no pussy!" I told him emphatically.

Ray shrugged, capitulating to my insistence and taking the foil packet, he ripped it open and rolled the rubber onto his erection. Satisfied that he was now wearing the prophylactic I lay back and opened my stockinged legs again, letting him climb on top of me.

"Fuck!" Ray certainly wasn't gentle as he slammed his hard length all the way up into my pussy in a single firm stroke, making me cry out as he stretched my sex open.

He fucked me hard and deep, with long slow strokes, as he worked to achieve his release inside me, while I lay there, knees drawn back and my feet in mid-air letting him pump his thick meat into me. Every time he thrust up into my dripping slit my puffy vaginal lips would fold in with his shaft, cushioning it and making the fuck even more enjoyable for him.

"Oh yeah that's so good baby. Give it to me. Fuck me harder." I moaned as he kept fucking his hard lance into me.

"You like that whore? My cock in your sloppy whore cunt?" his abuse only serving to arouse me further, "Bet your old man don't fuck you like this, does he?"

I didn't answer, just gasped with delight and bucked my hips up against his, urging him to drive his pole deeper into my twat, the pleasurable sensations starting to build inside me.

"Oh god yes, yes.... fuck me, just fuck meeeeeeeee!" my nails clawed at Ray's shoulders, my legs kicking out straight up in the air while I squirmed and writhed, my climax building rapidly.

"Uh... ahhhh.... shit, shit, shit.... unghhhhhhhhh!" Ray groaned and slammed his cock deep up into my soaking cunt, burying his throbbing shaft to the hilt inside me, and I knew that he was coming.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" I squealed in ecstasy bucking my hips up against him as I brought myself off, my whole-body convulsing as my orgasm raced through me.

Ray continued to thrust forcefully into me a several more times, his shaft pulsing as he peaked, spraying his seed in the condom until he jerked to a stop on top of me, his entire weight between my wide spread thighs as we lay together panting for breath.

"Fuck!" Ray finally rolled off me, "That was fucking great."

Still slightly breathless I pushed myself up on to my elbows, "Glad you enjoyed it."

Our coupling complete I searched around for my discarded clothes and dressed myself as Ray lay on his bunk, slowly peeling off the sperm filled contraceptive, watching me.

"Maybe you'll look me up next time you're down this way." I suggested as I clambered back into the front of the cab and retrieved my shoulder bag.

After taking a moment to make sure I was decent I unlatched the cab door ready to take my leave before glancing back one final time.

"See you around then hon." I smiled.

"You might just do, you're certainly worth forty for a fuck." I heard from above me as I climbed down from the cab and closed the door behind me.

Back on the street, I smoothed down my skirt trying to retain what little modesty it afforded me before ensuring the rest of my appearance was at least presentable. Satisfied I glanced around and then started the short walk back to my original patch.

As I strolled back along the pathway the number of buildings that were lit up became less frequent and I was just coming to the end of the area still in use when a figure stepped out from the shadows.

"I wondered if I'd see you again." a familiar voice stopped me.

"Oh, it's you!" I recognised Greg from the previous evening I had spent on the street.

"Yeah, it's me." he smirked, "You still working or have you finished?"

It was late but business had been slow but I wasn't sure if I wanted another buggering especially from the sleazy little man in front of me.

"What are you after hon?" I asked cautiously.

"I'd like your arse again but I'm a bit skint." his tone made me shiver, "Last time I'd had a win on the horses. So, unless you're offering me credit? I'll have to settle for your mouth this time."

"Sorry sweetheart, I don't do credit," smiling I declined his cheeky request, "and it's £25 to use my mouth."

Greg laughed, "Thought not. Let's go in the alleyway."

I followed him away from the path and into a darkened area between two buildings where, out of sight of anyone passing, he stopped. Pulling out his wallet he counted out two ten's and a five-pound note, pausing for a moment before handing them to me

"No rubber and I get to cum in your mouth?" Greg smirked suggestively at me, before giving me the cash.

"No. No rubber and yes you can cum in my mouth." I repeated in answer to his question.

I shoved the money into my bag and squatted down before him, my slender fingers reaching for his belt and dragging down his zipper.

As I released his cock into my hand the same strong odour as before assaulted my nostrils. This guy really needed to bathe more often.

Swallowing hard to suppress my nausea I slid my soft hand along his length, feeling it rapidly swell and harden for me. He wasn't particularly large or thick so my fingers were able to completely curl around his shaft as I wanked him. I could feel the vein running from root to tip along his erection start to pulse against my smooth palm as I leant closer and wormed my tongue around the domed head.

I almost retched when I tasted his prick, the overpowering coppery bitter tang of urine stinging my taste buds as my tongue slobbered over the crown. Somehow, I managed to control myself and, swallowing back my bile, I slid my lips over the first inches of Greg's erection.

"Mmmmm.... Nnnmmmm... Mmmnnhhmmm!" all I could manage were muffled gurgles as he grabbed my head and pushed me onto his dick, forcing all of his inadequate five inches into my mouth.

His aroma, his taste, his attitude, it all disgusted me and I should have been mortified by what I was doing but I wasn't. In fact, it was quite the opposite, I was more aroused than ever and I could feel the moisture forming at the top of my legs. So, bracing my hands on his thighs I started to suck greedily, my head bobbing steadily, as I worked my soft malleable red lips along his shaft.

"That's it, whore, suck my cock Take it all in that dirty mouth." hearing his voice I looked up to see Greg's smirking face gazing down at me.

Tightening my lips around his penis I took it all in, my nose pressing to his skin, feeling the velvet cockhead start to probe my throat.

"Mmmmnnnfffffffffffffff!" spluttering, trying not to gag on his manhood, as I felt the drool run down my chin.

"Oh, fuck yeah, take it all!" his fingers twisted in my blonde hair pushing me firmly against him, trapping my lips around his rock-hard spear as he began to fuck my mouth.

I could sense Greg's need now, shoving and pulling me by my hair, his hips bucking urgently, as he sought his release. My only response was to slap my palms against his thighs in a futile gesture of resistance while I tried not to choke or gag.

"Mnnghmmmm.... Hmmmnnffffffffffff!" my blue eyes opened wide, staring up at him, while I struggled for breath.

"Oh fuck.... fuck.... yes, here it....... comes......!" his voice groaned, trailing off as he pushed his cock into my mouth as far as he could.

Unable to pull away the first copious spurt hit the back of my throat, the sticky, slightly salty jism, almost choking me. Greg continued to jerk vigorously, his cock pulsing, squirting several more thick, pearly white, streamers of his seed into my mouth and onto my tongue.

With Greg's hand pressing my face tightly up against him I had two choices; choke or swallow, so I swallowed. The plentiful deposit of glutinous spunk slithering down my gullet into my belly.

"That's a good girl," I looked up at his leering face, "first time I've known one of you fucking whores swallow my cum."

Finally, Greg released his hold on me allowing me to pull my mouth off his rapidly deflating rod, although I was still holding on to his thighs for balance, to gulp down a deep breath of air into my lungs. Then pushing myself up onto my feet I drew the back of my hand across my lips in a pointless attempt to wipe the taste of his seed away from my mouth.

Once Greg had dragged his jeans and shorts up from around his knees, making himself decent, we walked back from the alleyway.

"See you again sometime whore." he casually dismissed me as he began to stroll away.

I watched his back for a moment then turned in the opposite direction, heading back to my patch and my husband waiting in our car. It was getting late and I was beginning to think of calling it a night when a car pulled in alongside me.

"Oh well one more punter and then I'll call it a night." I said to myself as I strutted up to the BMW's window.

"Hi hon, looking for...." I started to greet the driver.

"Well, well, if it isn't Katie Davenport!" This certainly is my lucky night." A very familiar voice cut me off mid-sentence and sent a cold shiver down my spine.


12