Going on The Game Ch. 08

Story Info
Katie prepares for another night of selling her body.
4.6k words
4.54
23.8k
31
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was past midday when I eventually woke up, alone in bed, a little sore and really desperate to pee. I struggled up from the mattress and following a quick trip to the bathroom where I grabbed an old t-shirt from the laundry basket I made my way downstairs.

"Hi!" Liam was in the kitchen, sitting at the table with a steaming mug of coffee.

"Going to make me one?" I asked, desperate for a drink, as I dropped into a chair next to him.

Handing me a mug my husband sat back down, "God, you look a mess."

I put my hand up to my face, "Oh my make-up, I forgot to take it off last night. I'll do it when I take bath."

He grinned, "Apart from looking like a Medusa how are you feeling?"

"Like I said, a little sore but otherwise ok." I knew why he was asking, "I'll be alright though, I can go back out tonight. That's you want to know isn't it?"

He didn't reply, just lifted his coffee and took a sip as he looked at me and smiled, the two of us settling into a companionable silence for the moment.

"What would you like to do today, well this afternoon now?" he finally spoke again.

I thought for a moment, "I'll need to buy more condoms and I wouldn't mind getting some new stockings. So, a trip to the shops is probably in order."

"Fine." Liam agreed, "We can do that."

I finished my coffee and headed upstairs to the bathroom, leaving my husband to fix me a sandwich. Sitting in the kitchen I had realised just how hungry I was and decided to combine my soak with a quick snack.

"Why don't we make the trip a bit more fun?" he suggested to me when he brought my lunch up to me as I lay in the bath.

"What have you got in mind now?" looking up from a sea of bubbles my response was cautious.

Liam leant in, almost conspiratorially, and outlined his scheme to me.

"No way!" I told him firmly when he had finished, "I'm not doing that."

Despite my instant refusal I knew I would do as Liam had suggested. It wasn't selling myself on the street but it would potentially be humiliating and leave me feeling embarrassed which, in the end, was what I really craved.

"You know you will Katie. You'll enjoy the shame." he grinned at me, "And besides it'll be fun".

I felt myself flush, he knew me far too well.

Noticing the stubble at my crotch I took some time to shave my vulva again, wanting it totally smooth for our little outing. Then once I had properly relaxed, cleaned off my make-up and eaten my sandwich, I wrapped a towel around me and went into my bedroom to get myself ready.

As usual I applied my make-up. Not heavily, as I would if I was going to work the street, but more than my normal everyday mascara and eye shadow.

Brushing out my hair, I put on my underwear. A matching black lace bra and suspender belt but without the panties. Then I turned my attention to selecting my clothes, deciding on tight black skirt that came to just a couple of inches above my knee with black stockings beneath. A sleeveless leopard print top in amber and black set the finishing touch to my outfit. Finally, I slipped on a pair of 2" heeled black shoes and I was ready.

Liam was waiting for me downstairs, grinning, "I knew you'd do it."

Pulling a face at him I reached for my bag, "Shall we go then?"

I felt a little over dressed as we headed out to a shopping precinct that we don't normal frequent, to play Liam's little game. The all too familiar sensations of nervous anticipation soon had my stomach in knots and when we pulled into the car park, I almost demanded we go home, but I didn't.

Liam had been right when he had told me I would do it because I enjoyed the feelings of humiliation and indignity. I was already damp between my legs and we hadn't even got out of the car.

A few men glanced my way as we walked to the entrance, more just openly stared, their eyes following me as I passed them by, and my cheeks began to colour.

"Well, you certainly have their attention." Liam commented after two older men had blatantly eyed me up.

"That was your intention, wasn't it?" I giggled as we pushed through the doors and into the shopping area.

Our first port of call was a pharmacy for the contraceptives I needed.

Browsing along the aisles I picked up 2 packs of 3 durex, much to my husband's disapproval.

"Put those back and get the mega pack. A working girl needs plenty of rubbers." he insisted.

Swapping them I picked the jumbo box of 24 condoms and looked over at the checkout, slightly alarmed when I saw that there was a young guy serving on the till.

"I can't go to the counter with 24 condoms. He'll think I'm a tart." I protested.

"Exactly." Liam smirked, "And he'd be right, wouldn't he?"

Blushing profusely, I took my purchase to the desk, as my husband sidled away, and handed it across. The assistant glanced at the box then looked up at me, his eyes roving up and down my body with lustful interest, and I thought for a second he was going to ask me how much I charged.

"If you buy one you can get the second half price." he informed me with a grin, "Shall I get you another box?"

I cursed under my breath, certain that my husband had known this.

"Umm, yeah I guess so." I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me, especially when he called to his colleague 'another mega Durex pack at till 1'.

Paying for the contraceptives I hurried out, keeping my head down trying not to look at anyone. I felt totally humiliated yet my pussy was so wet I could feel the moisture forming at the top of my thighs.

"Bastard!" I hissed at him when I got outside, "You knew about the offer didn't you?"

He laughed and accepted the blame, "Of course I did. But didn't you feel humiliated?"

"Yes. Now let's go." I grabbed his arm and marched him away.

"Did he say anything to you? The cashier." he asked.

I sighed and stopped to face him, "No. But it was obvious what he was thinking. I mean what sort of woman buys 48 Durex?"

"One that's going to get fucked a lot?" he grinned, "So, stockings now?"

Nodding, I led him off to a department store, somewhere that would stock the variety I was looking for. The purchase of several pairs of stockings proved to be quite mundane but I did come away with 2 pairs of seamed black hose, 2 fishnet, one red and one black, a single tan pair and a white pair.

"OK, where now?" I asked feeling a little disappointed that my last purchase had been so ordinary."

"Why don't you go look at some shoes." he proposed.

I knew immediately what he wanted but like most women I'm a sucker for shoes anyway then adding that to the embarrassment of what I was about to do and I couldn't say no.

What I didn't understand was why Liam marched me past the first two shoe shops we came across. It was only when we got to the third and he suggested I go in this one that I realised that the others had had female staff whereas this one had a man serving.

After browsing the window and picking out a nice pair of strappy stilettos I swallowed nervously and went inside, alone, my heart pounding hard.

"Can I help you?" the assistant came straight across to me.

He was older than me, probably by at least ten years maybe more, and I guessed he was probably the manager or his deputy. Fairly tall, not to overweight and reasonably presentable to look at.

I pointed out the shoes I liked and asked if he had them in a size 5, spending my time looking around the shop while he disappeared into the stockroom.

"Yes, here we are." he came back with a box, "Would you like to try them on?"

"Please." I smiled and took a seat, "I wonder could you help, just to make sure they fit me properly."

He knelt by my feet, taking the shoes from the box as I kicked off my old ones. Watching him I took a deep breath and lifted my foot making sure my skirt stretched apart across my stockinged thighs to give him the perfect view up between my legs. He glanced momentarily then looked again, staring directly at my hairless wet slit clearly framed between the straps of my suspender belt.

I let him look for several seconds, making sure he had got a proper eyeful of my cunt, then coughed and asked if he thought the shoes were a suitable size. He blushed and then fumbled the buckle as he attempted to fasten the strap around my ankle.

"Umm, yes they... err... seem fine. Would you umm... like to try the other one?" he stumbled over his words his eyes still looking straight up my skirt at my bare cunt.

"Yes, I think so." I lifted my other foot, my legs spreading a little wider to improve his view as I let him fit the other shoe.

He knelt back as I flexed my feet and then stood up to try walking in them. Letting my hips swing I strolled across the shop knowing his eyes were on my arse.

"Can I try a half size bigger?" I sat down again and let him take them off, making sure I lifted each foot properly so he got another excellent view between my legs at my freshly shaved pussy.

He scurried off into the stock room to look for a size five and a half while I sat there trembling, my slit literally dripping, my inner thighs wet, over what I was doing. Returning a couple of minutes later with another pair he knelt at my feet again while I repeated my actions. Making sure he could see everything when I raised my feet and parted my thighs for him to put on the shoes.

After trying to walk in them I, regretfully, told him I wasn't sure about them and I'd think about it and maybe come back. As I told him I could see the disappointment in his eyes that I was going to leave and take my bare cunt with me.

Walking out of the shop I felt my knees were about to give way, I was shaking so much. My stomach fluttered and my heart pounded. I had done it and I felt completely humiliated by it, it was exhilarating.

Liam was waiting outside for me, "Well, what happened?"

I giggled and told him exactly how naughty I had been. How I had let my legs spread apart, several times, to give the shop manager a perfect view up my skirt to my very wet pussy. My husband was delighted with my mischievous behaviour and suggested heading to a nearby pub for a drink to celebrate.

"Good idea, I could do with a stiff one after that." Immediately giggling at my unintended double meaning.

A few minutes later we were seated at a quiet table towards the rear of the pub, Liam with a pint while I was drinking a large white wine. This time though I had my legs crossed.

We had only been in there for a few minutes when the familiar voice behind me made my heart sink.

"Well bless me if it ain't Sara!" I looked around at the short, ferret-faced man. It was Greg. One of the punters who had bought me on the street.

"Hi," he slid into a seat next to me uninvited, "Husband or punter?" he looked at my husband.

"Err... husband" Liam replied slightly taken aback at the question.

"Nice to meet you." Greg held out his hand, "I'm Greg, done your missus a couple of time on the trading estate."

Liam took the offered hand, "Oh, right... err... I hope she was... umm... OK."

"Yeah, she was bloody great. Well worth the money. Only had her arse and mouth so far though." Greg said with a complete lack of discretion.

Apart from his opening remark he had directed all his remarks at Liam and I had been completely ignored. As he spoke about me, I could feel my pussy clench, the disparaging comments sending shivers of desire through my belly.

"Don't suppose you're up for one now darling?" he finally turned and directed a question at me.

Taken by surprise I spluttered into my wine. The fact that this loathsome rude little man had the temerity to proposition me not only in public but in front of my husband as well left me feeling completely appalled.

I was just about to tell him to get lost when Liam interrupted.

"I'm sure Sara wouldn't mind servicing a regular, would you, hon?" he grinned at me, knowing he was putting me on the spot.

I glared angrily at my husband.

"I... I... Well, I would... but..." I stammered trying to think of what I could say, "but where would we... you know... go?"

"I know the perfect spot we can use," Greg informed the pair of us, "we should be ok there."

"There you go hon." Liam grinned again, "I'll just sit and drink my pint. I'm sure you won't be too long."

For the next few seconds, I glowered at my husband, barely able to believe that he would pimp me out like this until I remembered the way he had offered my services at the hotel.

"Fine!" I snapped, before turning to Greg, "What did you want?"

"I thought I'd use your cunt this time. Make it 3 from 3 so to speak." he smirked at me.

"Sure." I rummaged in the bag, opening one of the mega packs of condoms to retrieve one, "Shall we go then?"

Standing up, I flashed one final look of exasperation at my husband before following Greg out of the pub.

He led me across the thoroughfare and through the crowds up to a door marked private.

"Where are we going?" I asked, more than slightly concerned.

"Just out the back sweetheart, we'll be fine out there." Greg replied stopping to push open the door before taking me through another doorway that led us out into a yard filled with large rubbish bins.

Looking around I could see there was no one about but it was obviously regularly accessed by staff at the shopping centre.

Seeing my concern, he informed me, "They only come out here at the end of the day when they clear out their rubbish. No one will bother us."

I could barely believe what I was doing. It was broad daylight and I was in a busy shopping centre about to service a punter. My heart was thumping fit to burst out of my chest as I took the £40 from Greg and shoved it into my handbag.

He led me behind a large refuse container so we were out of immediate sight of the doorway before pushing me down onto my knees. I looked up at him, my fingers fumbling down his zipper and freeing his prick from its hiding place. As my hand closed around it, I noticed that the pungent aroma that I had associated with him previously was not as strong. He had obviously showered recently.

Lightly I pumped his hardening shaft, caressing it from root to tip until I was satisfied that he was nicely erect.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm.... Hmmmmmmm!" my lips slid over the head, easing down his modest 5" until half of his shaft was in my mouth.

"Good girl!" he groaned as I sucked on his dick, "Get it nice and wet."

The whole implausible situation had aroused me beyond belief, from my husband's pimping me out, to Greg's uncouth comments and now here I was, on my knees, my stockings laddering, sucking a cock in broad daylight.

Greedily I worked my red lips along his stubby length, tightening my mouth around it, and using my tongue to lash the tip when I could. My large hooped earrings swinging gently as my head bobbed back and forth.

"Hmmmm... Nnnnghmmm... Uurrmmmmm!" any sounds I made as Greg wrapped his fingers in my hair and started to face fuck me were muffled by his erection being forced into my mouth.

"Oh yeah oh fuck, suck it bitch... fucking swallow it." he pulled me back and forth by my hair, abusing me with his coarse remarks.

Then, without warning, he pulled away leaving me free to gasp for breath.

"Give us the rubber then, I need to fuck you." he instructed me.

Passing him the condom from my bag I stood up and waited, watching him roll it onto his prick. Once it was on, I hitched my skirt up around my waist, spreading my legs and exposing my shaven wet cunt to him as he backed me against the wall.

He positioned his cockhead against my slit, nudging it between my moist lips, then thrust up into me.

"Unhhhhhh... Fuck!" I grunted, my hands on his shoulders, my body jolting up against the brickwork as he penetrated me.

Pinned against the wall I hooked one leg around him, that way my thighs were spread wide, giving his cock complete access to my soaking wet fuck hole.

"Ungh... Unhh... fuck, fuck... oh shit!" I started to babble as the hard length ploughed up into my slit, his hips slapping against me with increasing force.

I clung on letting him pound away at me, my back pressed against the rough masonry as he fucked me. Every stroke jerked me upwards, slamming the breath from my lungs, before my own weight impaled me on his shaft again.

He had me trapped between him and the wall so tightly there was no room for me to move. I was at his mercy as he took my arse in his hands, squeezing it hard while his cock continued pistoning into me.

"Please, please don't stop! Oh, god, don't stop. I'm going to come!" I moaned, my climax building rapidly in my core.

I felt my orgasm growing deep inside me, swelling up until it exploded and spread in convulsing ripples throughout my body.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck... I'm cummmmiinnggggggggggggg!" I wailed as he continued his assault on my pussy, driving the last of my peak through me.

"Oh fuck... I'm fucking gonna... Cummmmmmm!" as my cunt tightened around his pulsing shaft, he threw his head back, growling low in his throat and releasing a deluge of his seed into the condom.

He thrust up into me several more times, ensuring he fully emptied his balls before withdrawing his softening dick from my gaping slit leaving me panting for breath as I leant back against the wall. My skirt was still rucked up around my waist with my bald, just fucked, mound framed between the straps of my suspender belt as I started to remove my ruined stockings.

It was at that exact moment, a man appeared from around the bins, carrying a couple of bags of rubbish.

Apart from presenting him with a perfect and unobstructed view of my sex it was entirely obvious what we had been doing. He paused, eyeing me up and grinning, as I frantically tried to pull off my laddered hose and tug my skirt back down to cover myself. Greg, however, seemed totally unfazed by our discovery casually taking my arm and, winking at the stranger, guiding me back inside.

"Thanks for that whore." Greg leered at me once we were back in the shopping centre, "I was gonna look for you tonight but no need now."

His vulgarity should have offended me but it didn't, I had just let this coarse crude man humiliate me and I had got off on it.

"See you around." he casually dismissed me and headed off into the crowd.

I took a few minutes collecting my thoughts before making my way back to my husband waiting for me in the pub. I slumped down into my seat and picked up my glass taking a deep drink.

"Fuck, I needed that." I sighed.

"The drink or the fuck?" Liam asked me pointedly.

I rolled my eyes at him and left him to wonder as I finished my wine.

"Let's go home. I need to get ready for tonight." I said coolly, standing up and turning on my heel as I started to leave.

Liam didn't answer, just finished his beer and followed me.

We were on route for home when he finally broke the silence.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked cautiously.

"I should be. You pimped me out in broad daylight." I told him bluntly.

"But you enjoyed it didn't you. It turned you being used like that." he grinned obviously relieved.

"Yes. You bastard." I couldn't help but smile, "It turned me on, especially when a guy caught us as we just finished."

He turned to me with a look of surprise, "Oh do tell all."

It took me the rest of our journey to relate, in all its sordid detail, what had happened with Greg, where he had taken me to fuck me and, most significantly, what had happened when we had been caught.

Liam listened to my retelling without interrupting, waiting until I had finished to speak, "It really turns you on doesn't the whole submissive, humiliation thing?"

Sitting in our car outside our seemed the most innocuous of places to have this conversation.

"Yes." I replied softly, "It turns me on more than I could ever have imagined."

"Do you want to stop?" his question took me a little by surprise.

12