Going on The Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to?" I fired back at him, "After all you started this."

He sat there and stared at me, not speaking, obviously considering what he should say next.

"No." he eventually stated, "I want my wife to be a whore. To be the slut she obviously is."

I could see he was worried about my response to this and I slipped my arms around his neck, "Right answer. Now your whore wants to go and get ready for another night selling her body."

We had plenty of time so I prepared us something to eat then after dinner I left my husband to clear away the dishes while I retired to the bathroom for another long luxurious soak.

As I lay back in the tub, I let my mind think back over the past few weeks and all the things that had happened to me. If I had been told how I would react to working the street and selling my body to strangers I would never have believed it, that wasn't the old me, I'm not a submissive and I'm certainly not into being demeaned.

But that was the problem, it was me now.

I had risked my marriage, my job and my reputation to please my husband and in return, I had found a lifestyle that I wanted. Every abusive comment, every grunting thrust into me, every man who, under normal circumstances I wouldn't look twice at, they all contributed to my ultimate fulfilment.

Sighing, I eventually let go of my mental meandering and got out of my bath, and with a towel wrapped around me, headed into the bedroom to get myself ready.

In front of my bedroom mirror I went through my usual routine, it was becoming a habit now, so I had to think less and less about what I was doing.

My nails are always the first thing I do but tonight they were fine, I had done them yesterday. Most men don't really notice these small touches but it's important to me to feel good about myself. False eyelashes followed, always with the mascara heavily applied, with these on I know I can create whatever impression I want to convey.

Eye shadow, foundation, lip gloss and a hint of perfume finished the application of my war-paint and then I knew I was ready to dress.

The choice of stockings came first and tonight I decided to wear the red fishnets that I had bought that afternoon. A red suspender belt and my favourite lacey red bra that really doesn't do anything to conceal my breasts completed the selection.

Slipping on a tiny black flared skirt, a denim jacket and my red strappy sandals with the 2" heel and I was just about ready. The addition of some cheap jewellery as a finishing touch and then I made my way downstairs.

"Fucking hell, you look amazing." were the first words Liam uttered as I stepped into our living room.

Blushing, I did a twirl so my skirt rose up, revealing my lack of panties, not that it covered much anyway.

"You approve then?" I enquired cheekily.

"I most certainly do approve." he grinned at me.

"Shall we go then?" I reached for my bag having already topped up the condoms, from my mega packs, earlier.

Cautiously, I made my way out to our car, making as sure as I could not to give any of our neighbours something to gossip about.

The familiar journey took us a little over 25 minutes. A little longer than normal as the traffic is heavier, possibly because it's a Saturday evening.

About half way there I had a sudden impulse and asked my husband to stop at a small convenience store. We were in a particularly rough area of town and he was a little reluctant but did as I requested.

"Just wait here and I'll be back in minute." I told him as I slipped out of our car.

There were a couple of guys about as I strutted across the pathway and into the shop, my tiny skirt flicking up with each step to flash the tops of my stockings.

"Hello darling!" one of them commented, "What you up to later?"

I stopped and turned to look at him, answering tartly, "Working up at the trading estate sweetheart."

"How much for a fuck then?" he laughed as I swung away and entered the shop.

The two customers inside both stared at me. The older man had his eyes glued to my chest where it was patently obvious that I only had a bra on under my jacket. The woman muttered a comment under her breath, although I only caught the words disgusting and tart.

I purchased some tissues and chewing gum from the shopkeeper, who also stared at my tits, and gave both the customers a smile as I left.

"It's £40 to you darling." I giggled as I walked back past the two men outside, pausing briefly to make sure they got a good look at me before I got back in the car.

Liam was just sitting there looking at me open mouthed.

Still giggling I asked him, "Did you enjoy the show?"

He laughed, "You never fail to surprise me."

"Good now take me to work." I told him, fastening my seat belt.

12