Going on the Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Another eventful night working on the street for Katie.
4.2k words
4.6
25.1k
42
19

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove in to the estate past the café, I noted that it didn't appear very busy and there weren't too many trucks parked up.

"Looks quiet tonight." I mentioned to my husband.

"Maybe it'll get busy later." came back his hopeful response

Liam parked in his usual spot so our car was tucked away in the shadows and I slipped out, swaying across the road to take up my usual place. There were only two other girls out, neither of them paying me any attention, and so I leant up against the wall, one foot raised, to wait.

Twenty minutes went by with nothing happening for any of the three of us. A few vehicles did drive by, some slowing to look, but there were no takers.

That was when I noticed one of the other girls approaching me.

"Shit", I wondered if there might be trouble.

"Hi." she didn't sound upset, "I'm Chloe, I've seen you around a bit recently."

Cautiously I replied, "Yeah. I'm Sara. Hi."

"Your pimp?" Chloe nodded towards Liam in our car.

"Err... no that's my husband actually." I admitted.

Chloe's mouth opened in surprise, "No way, you shitting me?"

I shook my head, "Nope, it really is my husband over there."

"Your old man's put you on the game?" she still sounded incredulous.

"Well yeah to start with," I smiled.

She took in this revelation for a moment eyeing me up and down.

"It's pretty dead right now. You fancy a coffee?" her invitation sounded genuine.

"Umm... sure but what about?" I indicated towards the other girl still standing up the street.

"Nah, Lauren's gonna stay out, she's a bit skint this week. She don't want to miss anything." Chloe informed me.

With that settled the two of us set off towards the café.

Every eye turned towards us when we walked in and made our way to the counter. Not that I could blame them, neither of us was wearing very much, I was flashing my stockings with each step and Chloe was almost out of the tiny denim shorts she had on.

She paid for the coffees and we found ourselves an empty table to sit at. It was all quite surreal, sitting and chatting like we were just out shopping rather than selling our bodies on the street. After being wary of the other girls for so long it was actually quite pleasant to get to know one of them and to find that many of them were just trying to support their families the only way they could.

We had been there for about ten minutes or so when one of the men came across to our table and asked if Chloe was free. Of course, she told him she was and gave me an apologetic smile before leaving with her customer.

I sat by myself finishing my drink thinking about returning to the street when a guy dropped into the seat recently vacated by my new friend.

"Hi, you available or you on a break?" he asked.

"I am available hon. Was just about to get back to it. What you got in mind?"

"How much for a fuck?" he got straight to the point.

I told him my price and got his agreement so I drank down the last of my coffee and got to my feet to follow him out of the café,

"You got a car hon?" I wondered where he was leading me.

"Nah, truck driver me." he informed me, "But it ain't one of those big arctic's so no bunk, sorry."

He had parked in a dead-end side street so we were out of general sight of anyone when he led me behind his truck. We conducted our financial business first and I was soon squatting before him with his cock in my mouth. His aroma and taste were not particularly pleasant, he obviously hadn't showered since this morning, but I diligently stuck to my task.

With his shaft hardened and covered in my saliva he pulled me to my feet and turned me around to face his truck, my hands braced against its rear, waiting as he rolled on the condom that I had given him.

I flipped up my little skirt and pushed my arse back for him as he positioned his cockhead at my entrance and thrust in hard.

"Unhhhhhh!" I grunted, going up onto my toes as I took his full length in me.

Our coupling was brief and almost brutal. He kicked my feet further apart and gripped my hips as he started to fuck me, ramming his length into me with complete abandon. I was there to be abused and that's exactly what he did, used me for his pleasure, satisfying his own lust and leaving me unfulfilled.

After departing from my first customer of the night I had almost made my way back to my patch when a car drew up alongside me and I turned to lean in the open window.

My second punter was even more unremarkable than my first. He drove us to my regular spot and a few minutes later I found myself stretched out on his back seat, legs spread wide and staring up at the car roof, as he humped away between my stockinged thighs. Settling into his rhythm I could feel my own satisfaction building when he came, his cock throbbing in me as he emptied his load into the latex sheath, leaving me on the edge again.

He dropped me back on the street where for the next twenty minutes I strolled back and forth, patrolling my usual stretch of pavement waiting for another client. I was trying hard to forget about my frustration when a big light-coloured Lexus stopped in front of me.

"Hi hon, what can I do for you tonight?" resting my hands on the window frame I leant in, not really aware of who I was talking to.

"Quite a lot by the look of you Katie!" the use of my name got my instant attention.

"Uncle Will!" the shock in my voice was obvious.

He wasn't my real uncle of course, just a close friend of my fathers who I had known since I was little. I had even sat on his knee as a child while he read me stories. Now I wondered what he wanted.

"Get in and you can tell me how much it will cost me?" his leer answered my unspoken question.

A sense of complete humiliation overwhelmed me as I pulled the car door open and slid into the seat next to him.

"It's £40 to... to fuck me... and £25 for... oral." I struggled to actually say the words, I felt so ashamed.

He grinned at me, "Well I think I'm just gonna have to fuck that pussy young lady. So, where can we go?"

Red faced I directed him to drive behind the deserted building and park in the farthest corner.

"How long have you been on the game Katie?" he asked as he withdrew the cash from his wallet.

"I err... not very long... umm... just a few... few weeks." my voice was shaking slightly as I replied.

"Your daddy would be really upset with you. You know that don't you?" he smirked.

I nodded feeling totally distraught and completely soiled by his discovery of me.

He grinned again, "Why don't you undo your bra, we can start with those cute little titties."

I reached for the clasp between my breasts, unsnapping it and slowly drawing the lace cups away from them, exposing my chest to his gaze.

For a moment or two Will looked lasciviously at my tits then reaching out he cupped first one then the other, gently manhandling them and teasing the sensitive nipples into hard throbbing points.

"Fuck they are just perfect." he whispered as his fingers squeezed and massaged my chest.

"Aaaahhh... shit!" I couldn't help but groan softly as I succumbed to the feeling's Will was starting to arouse in me. Not just the lustful desire but the feeling of utter shame as my father's old friend molested my breasts.

Reluctantly he let go of my pert mammaries and sat back, "You gonna suck my cock before I fuck you?"

I didn't answer, just reached for his zip, drawing it down so my fingers could extract his semi-erect phallus. Wrapping my small hand around the prick I started to massage it, feeling it harden rapidly in my grasp.

Will was a big guy, broad shoulders and a big gut with a penis that matched his physique, long and thick, and I knew I would come on it once he started to fuck me.

As his cock grew, I lowered my mouth onto the head, sliding my lips over it and running my tongue around the dome.

"Fuck yeah!" I heard him groan as I began to fellate him, bobbing my head up and down and working my mouth onto his dick.

Will leant back in his seat letting me service his prick with my mouth, his thick fingers stroking my hair as my lips slid down over his manhood drawing several inches into my mouth.

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm... Ummmmmmmmm!" greedily I devoured his shaft as the muffled sounds of my sucking filled our ears.

"Oh, fuck Katie I need that pussy now." Will groaned grabbing my hair and pulling me away from him after just a couple of minutes.

I giggled and sat up, putting back the front seat, all the while eyeing Will salaciously, I lay back and drew my skirt up around my waist exposing my shaven pussy to his gaze.

"Your dad would have a heart attack if he could see you now." he leered at me, "Or he might not, he might just like it."

I opened my legs putting my left foot into the car's dashboard in an obvious invitation.

"Condom first though." I fluttered my eyelashes, waiting, watching as he rolled the sheath over his engorged prick.

His dick suitably covered he pushed his trousers down and clambered across the seats to position himself between my spread thighs, his swollen cockhead nudging my entrance. I felt my slick pink lips peel apart around the crown of his dick as it started to prise me open.

"Please Will... fuck me... I need your cock in me." I looked up imploring him.

Slowly he began to inch into me, gradually stretching my fuck hole as his large member penetrated my depths. I gasped with pleasure feeling him inside me, knowing my father's friend was about to screw me.

"Uhhhh... yes, do it to me, fuck me please." my hands reached to pull him all the way into me.

"Oh, fuck Katie!" he gasped as he sank all the way into my wet and welcoming cunt.

Quickly settling into his stroke Will started to fuck me, his arse rising and falling between my stocking clad thighs as he repeatedly drove his hard length up into me making the car rock on its suspension. Almost immediately I could feel my core warming as the sensations began to build. Not only the lust but also the shame and humiliation of being fucked, as a prostitute, by one of my father's best friends.

"Don't stop... please don't stop." all the pent-up frustrations from my first two punters bubbled to the surface as felt my climax building.

Will was thrusting harder now, driving his manhood into my pussy with increasing force and making me writhe under him. My hips jerked in response to his every stroke while my hands clawed at his arms and my stockinged thighs pressed tight to him.

"Oh... Oh... Ohhhh... fuckkkkk, I'm.... cummmingggggggggg!" my squealing grew in intensity as I came hard, the waves of pleasure washing over me.

"Unhhh... uhhhh... unhhhhh!" he slammed into me again and again, his hips grinding against mine, fucking me through my climax until he shuddered to a halt. The cock inside me throbbing, swelling in size and then releasing its load into the thin latex sheath that was preventing him from inseminating me.

He lay on top of me panting for breath, his weight pinning me down while his dick gradually softened inside me.

"Fucking hell Katie, I need to fuck you again sometime." he gasped easing himself off of me.

"Are you going to tell my father?" I asked tentatively.

"That you're a prostitute or that I fucked you?" Will struggled back into his own seat pulling his pants up.

I giggled quietly sitting up, re-fastening my bra and smoothing my skirt down, "Either or both."

He looked at me carefully for a minute, as if deciding what he should say to my question.

"You know he's been going to prostitutes for years, now don't you?" his words stunned me into silence, "Since before he split up with your mother."

The reason for so many of my mother's fanatical moral characteristics were suddenly becoming clearer.

"We use a brothel most of the time, it's a place called Kitten's over near the airport." he continued.

I needed time to think, "Will you drop me back on the street?"

"Sure, but I do want to fuck you again. Is that ok?" he asked cautiously.

"I guess so, I'm a working girl after all."

He grinned and started the car.

Pulling up back on the street I asked him again, "Are you going to tell daddy?"

"No, I don't think so but you should aware he has come around here in the past, looking for whores." he informed me.

"But you said he goes to Kitten's." I sounded a little alarmed.

Will laughed, "He does, we both do. But sometimes we like a bit of a rough slag, off a street corner."

"Oh! I'm a slag then?" I tried to sound offended.

"No, you're too good for this. A girl like you should be working at a place like Kitten's. Good money and safe as well."

The thought flashed into my mind of me working in a brothel with my father as my customer. I shook my head to clear my brain.

"I had better get back to work. It was lovely to.... have you, Will." I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and with that I stepped out of his car.

"I hope I have you again soon Katie." he called after me before driving away.

Standing on the street, alone, I contemplated calling it a night but I had only made £120 from my three punters. I looked at my watch, it was just before ten.

"A couple more" I said to myself as started to stroll along the pavement.

It seemed a little busier. A couple more girls had appeared further up the road and there were one or two cars cruising by.

I wasn't really paying attention when he walked up to me a few minutes later. Just a youngster, 18 maybe 19, as nervous as you could possibly imagine. Frankly, he looked a bit of a geek, tall and skinny, he had an untidy mop of brown hair and large glasses.

"Hi... I...err... I...wondered." he stammered.

"How much?" I smiled trying to re-assure him, "It's £40 for full sex and £25 for oral."

"Oh, ok. Would... you... you know... be." he blushed.

"Available? Sure hon." I was starting to feel sorry for him, "What would you like?"

"Umm... well... I have forty pounds... so... maybe." shuffling his feet he looked at the floor.

"You want to fuck me?" I asked the question for him.

He nodded sheepishly.

"You've not been with a girl before, have you?" I guessed he hadn't.

"Err... Umm... I..." he went even redder and I knew I had guessed right.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll make sure you have a good time." winking and taking his arm I started to march him into one of the alleyways.

"So, you have a name hon?" I asked trying to help him relax.

"Err... Nigel."

"Well hello Nigel, I'm Sara, just so you know." I guided him into the gloom between two of the deserted buildings.

"Umm... I don't have any... you know... things." hidden in the darkness Nigel counted out the £40 carefully before mumbling.

"Condoms hon, they are called condoms." I resisted the urge to chuckle at his naivety, "But don't worry I have plenty."

I knew I would have to take the lead so I squatted down straight away and started to unfasten his jeans. Easing open the zipper I tugged his pants and shorts down to his knees and wrapped my free hand around his nicely sized cock.

"Oh shit." he gasped from above me as I started to stroke my slender fingers along his already hard shaft.

Smiling I looked up at him, letting my hand caress his length, feeling the vein pulse against my soft palm. He was already breathing heavily and I knew he would not last long. Keeping my blue eyes fixed on his face I swirled my tongue over his cockhead, drooling my saliva onto it and eliciting another gasp from him.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I closed my mouth around the first few inches of his dick, savouring the feel and taste.

"Oh shit, I... aaahhh!" he groaned louder now as is started to suck on his manhood.

With one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, I started to bob my head, sliding my lips back and forth along his erection.

"Hmmmm...Mmmnnghmmm... Nnnngghhmmmm!" spluttering and half gagging I slurped on his virgin prick.

"Oh fuck...I...Oh god...you're gonna...shit shit...shit!" he shuddered unable to hold back a moment longer and came in my mouth.

His dick throbbed between my lips, spurting thick ropes of sticky white sperm across my tongue and down my throat. There was so much I almost choked as I swallowed it all.

Smiling I slowly stood upright, wiping the back of my hand across my lips, waiting for him to recover.

"S... s... sorry. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to... you know." he sounded disappointed.

"It's ok sweetheart, let me get you hard again. Then you can fuck me properly." I told him as I unfastened my bra and exposed my pert firm breasts.

His eyes opened wider in bewilderment or lust, I'm not sure which.

"Go on help yourself." I offered him my tits.

Tentatively he reached out to hold my mammaries, the small mounds completely covered by his hands.

"You can squeeze them hon, they won't bite." I giggled.

Blushing again he started to grope my tits properly, massaging the small soft mounds of flesh, making the nipples swell into hard peaks. His fingers soon found their way to my teats, teasing and pulling on them until they began to tingle with desire. Voluntarily, I dropped my hand onto Nigel's flaccid dick, stroking it as I tried to revive it while he toyed with my breasts.

"Suckle on them if you want." I offered, feeling the first stirrings in his phallus.

He looked at me for a second and then lowered his lips to one of my swollen buds, drawing it into his mouth. I immediately bit my lower lip, gasping softly, as the touch sent a jolt of pleasure radiating outward from the puckering areola.

"Aaaahhhh!" the fingers on my free hand slid into his hair, holding him to my breast.

Moving to the other he sucked it in making he shiver, pulling his mouth tightly against my teat.

"Oh yes!" I sighed contentedly, his lips playing with my sensitive nubs, while I pumped my hand along his rapidly recovering shaft.

Alternating between my nipples he teased and tormented them until they were fully engorged into hard aching points, making me groan and wank his prick even more firmly.

"I think it's time you fucked me sweetheart." I managed to finally gasp.

Reluctantly he released my tits and stepped away from so I could drop down and, ripping open a foil wrapper, roll a condom onto his rigid pole. With him suitably covered I stood and leant against the wall, hiking up my tiny skirt and pushing my arse out towards him as I braced myself with my hands.

"Go on honey. Put it in me." looking back over my shoulder I watched him move towards me guiding his cockhead towards my vulva.

I felt the mushroom shaped tip probe between my slick labia and into my tunnel as Nigel lined himself up before thrusting into me.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssss!" I went up onto my toes as he drove his length into my slit, filling me in a single stroke.

Once he was in me, he started to thrust in hard, slamming his length into my wet cunt again and again. For a moment I wondered if I should tell him to slow down but I don't think he could have even if he wanted to so I decided to let him take his pleasure and enjoy his first ever fuck.

"Ungh... ungh... unhhh!" I could hear him grunting and gasping behind me as he grasped my waist fucking me vigorously, his hips slapping my arse as he lost his virginity.

My body was being forced upwards every time he powered his erection into my pussy making my perky little tits jiggle under me. I braced my hands against the rough brickwork, fingers splayed, to give him something to push against.

"Yes, oh yes... that's it... make me cum!" I moaned loudly, letting him know how well he was pleasing me, an orgasm starting to spark in my core.

"Uhhh... uhh... shit, oh shit, shit, shit... aaahhhhhh!" I felt him shudder, his cock, buried to the hilt in my clenching slit, pulsing hotly as he came.

The feel of his hard length drilling up into me, throbbing as it pumped his precious seed into the latex protection sent me over the top and I jerked up as I reached my zenith.

12