Going on the Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck... oh fuck... I'm... cuuummmmiinnggggggggggg!" shrieking with delight, my climax hit me, radiating out through my body and leaving me breathless.

Gasping, Nigel eased his prick out of my dripping hole and leant up against the wall trying to regain some sense of composure. Next to him I slowly stood upright, my legs still shaking, smoothing my skirt down and refastening my bra.

"Well, you ain't a virgin no more!" I grinned at him making him colour up again.

"That was amazing, you were amazing." he couldn't stop smiling, "Thank you so much."

I was touched by his gratitude so much so that I broke one of my golden rules and kissed him on the lips, not a peck but passionate enough.

"That's ok sweetheart, it's not every day that you take someone's virginity. I hope you enjoyed it."

We tidied ourselves up and made our way back out to the road where Nigel thanked me again before heading off towards the café. I watched him go and then turned back to my patch deciding to give it a little bit longer as there seemed to be a few more cars passing by.

I didn't have to wait long before one pulled in to the kerbside and I was off again. He drove around to my usual spot and parked up so we could exchange a condom for the cash before getting in to the back of his car.

Some punters are good, most indifferent but this guy was one of the worst. His cock was small, one of the smallest I've ever had, his personal hygiene was poor and he just lay on top of me, thrusting away between my stockinged thighs asking continually if it was good for me.

"Yeah, it feels so good. Fuck me harder!" staring up at the roof of the car I lay back, legs wide, encouraging him to do me.

Perhaps his only redeeming feature was that he paid me an extra £10 for me to unfasten my bra at the end, so that he could finish by jerking off over my tits and covering them with his vile stuff.

When he finally got off me, I needed a handful of tissues to wipe down my breasts but even then, they were still coated with the remnants of his goo.

Back on the street with a tidy £210 in my bag after doing 5 punters I elected to call it a night. I was a little sore and wanted my bed for a good night's sleep, although that would probably have to wait until Liam had fucked me.

Walking across to our car I saw Chloe waving and gave her a wave back, it felt nice to have made a friend with at least one of the girls.

"Good night?" my husband asked me as I dropped into the seat alongside him.

"Mmhhmm, pretty good, I think. I made two hundred and ten and a friend."

"The girl you waved to?" he had obviously been watching me.

I nodded, "Yes, that's Chloe, we had a coffee together."

Briefly I filled him in with the events of the night, lingering on my experiences with Chloe, uncle Will and Nigel, my first virgin.

As I finished recounting the details, he started the car and we pulled away from the kerbside and headed home.

"So, tell me what do you know about a brothel called Kitten's out by the airport. You wouldn't happen to know if they are hiring?" I asked casually.

12