All Comments on 'Going Shopping'

by slavejames111

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GrimMirabelleGrimMirabelleover 9 years ago

Don't mind the previous comment, there's someone that's always commenting on the femdom saying that the writers are stupid, and how the guy would put the domme in prison for abusing him... yeah...

Keep on writing and being awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Grim - HAHA!

You are perfectly within your rights to like this story. It simply puts you in the minority. Look at the scores. This was badly conceived and poorly written. And a BIG majority of the readers didn't like it. But hey! Different strokes for different folks. Like it all you want and feel free to support the author. But don't try to preach to the majority about NOT liking it. Not only does it make you look small minded but it makes you stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like your story

I enjoyed your story. I am sitting here with my morning coffee chuckling to myself after reading your story.

To those who are negative - lighten up a bit. There seem to be many uptight people lately commenting on stories. Maybe the negative people need to have an orgasm and relax a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the technoledgy

you wrote: u-tube (its youtube) also they wouldn't be able to take photos with telephones its just a phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous