All Comments on 'Going Through With it'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
She decided NOT to go through with it

And then did. When did that decision happen? She never has anal sex with her husband but on the first fuck, she gives up all her holes. Why? Why not have anal sec wth the man she loves...unless she doesn’t love him?

And who’s Alex? What assailant? The whole fight scene made no sense. There is never any explanations for why women who supposedly love their husbands refuse anal, or blowjobs or whatever but will do the most depraved sex acts with their lovers. That makes no sense to me.

Other than the parts that didn’t make sense, it was ok. Good luck with other stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All over the place

Changing her mind back and forth. The unexplained assault.

His fantasy was to see her have sex, no mention of clean up duty. I think Andy has anger management issues, getting turned on while getting angry, doesn't bode well for Heather.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty disgusting story

Even if her husband is a pervert, why would he expose himself to every disease known to man? Once he stops to think about the fact that his wife is a slut, has a number of std's dripping from her ass and wants him to lick it, I think any sane man either throws her out or leaves. Why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too much fun!

Really liked it.

I've been Brian and Andy and enjoyed both roles!

Almost good writing but you should have read through it and made the corrections.

Mistakes are a distraction for being in the moment!

Otherwise, enjoyed it and will look for more!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

I am usually not a fan of the cuck genre, but this one was pretty well written. The reluctance, angst on the part of the husband, and change of heart on the part of the wife all make it seem pretty plausible. It all seems much more realistic than most stories of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a stinky pile of putrid shit ! Have a bite dude !

Nada estrellas cabron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Most deny it but every guy I’ve ever known has went for every girls ass they fucked. Not all will like it some won’t allow you to know they like it but most likely some guy has had his fingers or dick up your girls ass in the past. Just like some other guys load was shot on there face and down their throat with the fake I didn’t know it was coming excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hubby and I have done this

He has waited in the hotel bar on several occasions. On one he even told the bartender what was going on in the room while he waited. Then, believe it or not, he asked if I was up for another hard cock and asked what I thought of the bartender. Yep, I got two hard fuckings that night! Now we always use that same hotel and Eli (the bartender) is always up for some fun after the men leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The assault

He turned the corner too quickly and ran into a potted plant. It’s pretty obvious. You can turn off anonymous comments btw. Just keep writing some of your followers aren’t brainless.

BigVic77BigVic77about 2 years ago

Great story, beautifully written. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous