Going Through With it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made it again.

He lifted her ass from the bed, his immense hands making her butt feel tiny and his tongue traced its way around her, inside of her. Up and down it moved, a delicious sensation different but familiar.

Brian, she thought. "Oh Brian," she purred. A stranger, not Andy. "Brian, that is so good."

Andy was downstairs. He was thinking about her. Did he think she was being fucked?

"Oh god!" he had added a finger. He licked her. She tightened. "Oh God, Fuck yes!" she growled. His finger plunged deeper inside of her. "Oh Fuck!" He did. he fucked her. His finger worked her, filled her, teased her, his tongue tortured her. He found it, it was a floppy sort of thing, it could be difficult but...

"Fuck!" she squealed. She gripped his head, her feet flew into the air. He held her. He had her in his teeth. His finger moved slowly but his teeth. "Fuuuuck" he tugged and pulled her clit free of its hidey hole he held it trapped and worked it over, his tongue, large and soft stroking it. "Fuuuuuuck!" she growled. Not yet! Not yet! she thought.

"Mmmmmmm," he growled.

Not yet!

Her body tightened.

Not yet!

His finger fucked her. It moved more quickly. His tongue and teeth were evil. There was so much to do, so much to cover first. She wanted to suck a cock and she wanted to undress him slowly. she wanted to grip his tight little ass, well, it wasn't little, nothing about him was little, she wanted to do all those things but...

"Fuck!" she gasped. "Fuck." She thrust her hips up, pressing herself to his face. She humped him. She humped his face. She growled. "Fuuuuck!" Andy didn't like when she talked. It was distracting. "Fuck! Fuck yes. Fuck me!" She let her voice grow louder. NO, she shouldn't be loud.

"Fuuuuck!" she squealed. Why the fuck not. Let them hear.

Two fingers. He had to be using two fingers. She felt spread open as if he would tear her wide. No! No! Not that! She felt him poking. Just his finger. He had released her clit, slobbered about his fingers and now his smallest finger, pinky finger. He was going to do it.

"Yes!" she whispered.

"Mmmmm."

"Yes!"

"Tell me!"

"Finger it," she whispered. "Lick me and finger it." she could barely hear even her own words.

"What?"

"Finger it." He was evil.

"Finger what?"

She thought she could hear the evil smile. That marvelous timid evil smile.

"Finger my ass hole. Finger my asshole while you fuck my pussy, while you lick my clitty."

He poked at her again.

"Oh fuck," she growled.

Again, just barely.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. She rocked her hips against his hand, against his tongue, against his scratchy chin and moist little digits. "Do it! Do me! Hard!"

And it was inside of her. she squealed, it was like a word but not a word. It was a horror movie squeal and she did it again as he filled her holes and worked her clit and not just her body but the whole world shook as he fucked and sucked and licked and she came and ached and rocked and trembled.

"Oh my fucking god, fuck me."

"Yeah"

"Fuck me hard!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh fuck, now! Fuck me!" she growled. Her orgasm had ended and she could move again and she pushed herself away from him, up and back to the center of the bed. "come here, fuck me!"

He stood back, rose to his feet. he began to unbutton his shirt.

"No! like that. I want you inside me! Now!" she barked at him. He dropped his pants and moved awkwardly across the bed until he was on top of her and she was buried. His chest was over her face. She lifted her head and kissed only the satiny smooth cotton of his shirt. he wrapped an arm around her head, around her shoulders. She couldn't move. He was too much, too large, too heavy, she was too tiny, too helpless.

"OOOaf!" she grunted and he was inside of her. He was inside her cunt! That's what it was, a slutty drippy cunt. A cum hole. "Fuck me! Brian! Oh, Brian!" she yelped into the darkness. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard."

He thrust inside of her, upon her, his body was hard with muscle and hard with cock deep inside of her. He was thick, gloriously fat and spread her legs to take him.

"Go!" she squealed, "Oh Fuck Go! Fuck me!" Let andy hear. Oh god, she hoped he could hear. Next time he would be there. He would be standing there. No! Sitting there! tied to the chair. Let him watch. She reached out, gripped her ankles, spread her legs, opened her twat, and he took her, deep and hard. "Oh, fucking come in me!"

Shit! he wasn't supposed to do that. He was supposed to wear a rubber.

Fuck that.

She wanted cum.

Next time. Next time she would. He could wear a rubber and fuck her all night but this time, she wanted the cum inside of her, dripping out her lips. Let andy fuck her covered in come. "Oh God! Fill me up! Fuck your fucking come into me! Fuck yeah."

And the man was growling, deep and angry like a wounded lion. He was sweating, his shirt clung to his back and she released her ankles and wrapped her legs around him. They fought! That's what it felt like, they fought each other for their orgasm. she reached for his head, she found it. She pulled him. It was awkward, so far away but she pulled and he bent and his lips found hers and she rocked her hips against him as his thighs slapped against her ass and it hurt, it physically hurt, it was a release from endless pain that hurt in its own way and she squealed and bit down drawing blood from his lip and he was coming inside of her, grunting, groaning, and exploding up into her cunt.

"Don't stop!" she gasped. He had slowed down. "Don't stop fucking me!"

But he did. He pulled out.

"Condom."

"Too late."

She flipped onto her belly.

"Again!"

"Again!"

"Fuck me, Brian. Hard. Again. Please!" she begged. He couldn't stop now, don't make her think now.

He pulled her by the hips. She was nothing to him. He could do whatever he wanted with her. She could scream but fight him off? never!

"Oh fuck!"

"Fuck you are hot!" he growled.

"Fuck me, baby! Come," she purred.

He pulled off his shirt. His chest and belly showed their age. He was her age, she had forgotten that, but he was strong and fit and she turned her head back forward.

"I love your ass," he said. He ran his fingers over her butt and down her thigh.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "it loves you! It wants you?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah! Fuck my ass!" she said.

Now, later, only a moment or so later she was reminded by what she said just now. How many times has she said it? They would be in bed, late at night, she would be worked up but not in the mood. she would be irritated by him about something that really didn't matter. It was a subtle sort of sinister revenge but it was what she had. She would stick her ass in the air and tell Andy, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass." and by that she meant fuck her vagina but to do it from behind so he could be nothing but a nameless faceless cock, or, on some occasions, a particular cock that was not his cock. The thing was, Andy knew. She had laid it out quite plainly twenty years ago. Her ass was a one-way sort of orifice used to expel waste and was not to be used for his amusement.

She had just forgotten, or rather overlooked, that the man behind her was not Andy and that although they had discussed some whats and wheres of their rendezvous they had not ever gotten very specific.

It was that lack of specificity that lead to the shriek of surprise that came wailing from her throat when, after gripping her firmly by the hip, without any warning, thrust his long fat cock not inside her pussy but rather, just as she had asked, up her ass.

"Fuuuuuck!" she squealed.

And he withdrew. Just as thoroughly had she just been filled she now felt emptied.

"UUUUFFF!" she grunted.

And he did it again.

"Fuuuuck!"

And out.

"Oooaaaff!"

"Okay?" he said timidly.

"Yes!" she barked. "Fuuuuck!"

It was not fast, not violent, not like he had fucked her pussy, on top of her, his arm wrapped around her, but slow, deliberate, deep, and ghastly.

"Fuuuck!" she groaned each time he slid himself into her.

"Fuuuuuuck!" it made it easier.

"Fuuck!" he didn't need the instruction.

"Fuck me!" she squealed.

and he did. slow and steady.

"Go!" she said when she was used to it.

"Go! Come in me!" she grunted.

"Go!" she barked

The pace quickened and he fucked her and she moaned and grunted and took it.

She was off the bed. When did that happen?

His hand was so large, his arm so long, he had her by the cunt. He held her, over the bed, by his finger inside of her and his dick up her ass. She bounced about.

His free hand had her tit.

She hung helplessly.

The grunts and moans were not words but sounds, shrieks, an animals cries of pain.

"Fuck all my holes! Fuck yes!" she squealed.

Jesus, he knew what he was doing. His hand moved from her throat and gripped her chin. He pressed two thick fat fingers into her mouth and she sucked them, a third phallus inside of her.

she came, maybe, it was hard to tell, but it didn't matter. Her coming didn't matter, she was fuck toy. She was a two dollar slut in a Singapore whore house. She was the sum of her parts, an object for a stranger to take and do with as he pleased.

She grunted, moaned and squealed and when she could manage it screamed out, "Fuck me! Brian! Fuck it!"

And she was on the bed again.

She was on her belly.

She was gasping for air, no longer moaning into fingers.

He was no longer fucking her. he was just on top of her, his whole two tons of man leaning down on her 118-pound frame.

And inside her ass she felt the pulsing of his thick dick as it filled her, spilling out his load into her butthole. Her glorious well fucked no longer tight little butthole.

And then he was off of her. A sweaty mass laying beside her panting.

She lay still for a moment, listening to him breathe as she came back to her right mind.

"Shit," she muttered. "Not what I had planned?"

"No?"

"No!"

"Was it... okay?"

"Mmmm..."

"Is that a yes."

"Yes. It's a yes." she struggled to her hands and knees and kissed his chest. She moved up his body and kissed his shoulder, and then, because he had gripped her by the back of the neck and drawn her to his face she kissed his mouth. He tasted of pussy. She was appalled by it but also excited. What the fuck, she thought. she kissed him back.

"What did you have planned?" he asked.

"Well, no... hold on." she backed away and smiled at him. "Just hold on one minute.

Alex sat poking at his lobster. It was good, maybe. 33 minutes. Was she still sucking him? No. She wasn't big on sucking dick. She didn't swallow. She would want to fuck. She liked fucking. He imagined her, on her knees, her ass in the air, taking it from behind.

Another thirty minutes.. maybe. He went back to eating.

Brian stared up at the ceiling, just barely visible in the dark. a red light blinked slowly on the fire alarm, he assumed it was the fire alarm. A green light blinked in the corner.

A motion detector?

A camera?

He wouldn't mind a video. She was delightful. And he had never done that stuff before.

"Mmmm. You are so fucking hot," she said. He had heard the toilet. She was carrying a towel, two towels. He moved to sit up. She pushed him down.

"Relax," she purred. He looked at her.

"I love your hair," he said. He realized it sounded stupid.

"You have me naked and you love my hair."

"Yeah,"

"You are sweet,"

"Thanks?" he said.

"Well, you are not completely sweet."

"You know. I've never done that stuff before?"

He felt a chilliness on his cock. He looked up. She was washing him? Her small hand gathered up his soft dick. It caused him to moan.

"You did not fuck like a virgin."

"Ha! No. No. I have had sex. I just never?"

"Anal?" she said like it was no big deal.

"Yeah, and the whole... the lift you up thing?"

"Mmmmm..." she growled. She stroked his dick faster.

"Ouch."

"It was good," she said.

"Mmmm..." he felt her touch on his dick in his balls and up his spine.

"That good?"

"Mmmm..." he growled.

"Don't come," she said softly. "Not yet."

he suffered her touch as she stroked his cock. Yes, it hurt, but like the song, it hurt so good. He let his eyes close and let her do as she pleased.

"It's so fat!" she purred. She knelt beside him. They hadn't bee in the room long. She didn't need anymore but when was she going to get the chance again. She needed it clean though. She hadn't;t planned on taking it bareback up the ass. She had surprised even herself.

he growled as she stroked him, his half hard dick twitched in her hand. She released it and switched to the warm washcloth.

"That feel good?"

Another long moan. She liked that he moaned. She liked to make him moan.

"Let's see if it's ready." She moved her ass back and lowered herself. Just the tip, she thought, she wanted to do it right, the way she had read about, and she took just the tip of his cock into her mouth and sucked at it. he tasted of soap, bitter, and she slobbered her way through it.

He growled and she cupped his balls. She moaned and tugged at them. It was like a game, torturing his dick. She moaned more to prevent the giggles.

She used the tube of body wash. she squeezed it onto his balls and worked it to a lather. She took him deep into her mouth, she could get little more than half of him down.

He purred.

"You like that?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Good," she said. "Now, just relax. I owe you one."

"Owe me one?" he asked. She grinned despite the cock in her mouth. Just a single finger. He could take it.

He had never felt anything like that before. Ever. He probably should have at his age. They tell you to have it checked, but he was lazy, and really, if it was going to go, he didn't want to know. The finger slipped up his ass, wasa shock but her mouth wrapped around his cock got him through.

She sucked at him until she tasted it. It was just the slightest little saltiness mixed in with the soapy slobber taste. She released his ass, let go his cock, and climbed on.

As she rode him, he pinched her tits. he squeezed her ass.

She watched him.

He watched her back.

It was nothing so wild as the violent fucking he had given her but it was good. She moaned through another orgasm. A small one, but shit, another one surprised her.

He surprised her as well. She felt the pulsing of his dick and the squishy stickiness of the cum pressed out of her lips onto his balls, against her ass, and on her thighs.

Afterward, she laid on top of him, simply enjoying the size of him beneath her.

"Am I squishing you?" she asked quietly.

"Mmm. No."

They whispered to one another as he ran his fingers along her back and kissed her neck and cheek. For a while, they kissed, a chaste sort of do you know where your mouth has been kind of kiss, but mostly they just held each other.

She watched the clock, the minutes ticking by. Could it really have gone that quickly?

"Brian?" she said softly.

"You need to go?"

"Kinda."

"Was it... did you have a good time."

"Mmmm..." she purred, hoping it was enough.

"Well, you know where to reach me," he said quietly, she couldn't decide if he meant it.

"I do," she said. In her mind, the only question was whether she would be allowed to. She rolled off of him and slipped away. In the bathroom, she looked at the wreck he had made of her. She turned on the water to clean up.

And then she realized just what she looked like. She smiled at the mirror, straightened her shoulders, and left herself looking exactly like she wanted to.

Andy had finished his lobster and begged for a beer. It took a twenty dollar tip but the bartender served him. It was cold and tasted good and back at the bar, he could see the passage to the elevators. Tensely he sat waiting and watching.

The doors opened several times on other people. A couple, a gay couple, a businessman in a suit and an old woman in a sort of house dress that left him with questions that would go unanswered. Finally, an hour and nine minutes after he had disappeared the red shirt had returned. It was tucked back into his jeans but unbuttoned halfway down the front. As the man walked for the door he fixed himself back to properly dressed.

It was another four minutes, and no, he would never admit that he watched that closely, before the doors opened and Heather stepped out.

Her hair was a mess.

Her lipstick was smeared.

Her carefully lined eyes looked more like a baseball outfielder in the bottom of the seventh than a woman's with eyeliner.

He felt his stomach turn with anger and relief. She saw him and her face twisted in a clownish smile.

It was the hottest fucking thing he had ever seen. Fuck he was a dirty pervert.

"hey love," he said. She kissed him and sat down.

"Did you eat?"

"I sort of had to," he muttered, hoping to avoid the story. "So?"

"So. I will tell you all about it but really, what good is that going to do."

"I guess," he said. the bartender came over to the two of them, took her order, and returned with a beer. she asked for a cheeseburger. He nodded and went away.

"I'll tell you if you want but really, I have a much better idea."

"yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Let's hear it."

"So next time..."

"There is going to be a next time?"

"OH yeah," she said. That was the easy part of what she had to tell him. She checked his eyes before continuing. She was rewarded with a raised eyebrow of excitement. she could go on. "Next time... You have to watch."

He smiled at her.

"Would you like that?"

"Hey! Martin!" he and he bartender were on a first name basis now. "Can you put that burger in to go!"

Andy gripped her thigh. She thought about the balcony off the hotel room, the joint in her purse, and her husbands cock.

"I should tell you something else," she whispered to him, having downed half her beer.

"yeah?" there was a hunger in her voice. Her heart raced just thinking about it.

"There is cum dripping out my ass right now..."

"What?!"

"Wanna lick it up?"

"Hey, Marty? Can you just have that burger sent up to the room?"

Beers in hand Heather drug her dirty little pervert of a husband to the elevator.

12