Going to a Hot'n'Spicy Restaurant

Story Info
Up with this I will not put!
865 words
3.62
852
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wankerino
Wankerino
26 Followers

The hot'n'spicy restaurant owner nervously waited in the kitchen as the waitress talked with the customer who seemingly had great authority...

He was the only customer in the newly opened restaurant and had legal powers to prevent other people from coming until he was satisfied with the quality of the food...

Mod Rater looked down at the dish he had ordered...

"Waitress!..." Mr Rater called out to the retreating woman... The waitress was a short thin 20 year old girl called Lisa with shoulder-length brown hair and hunched shoulders... This was her first job and she had a somewhat nervous demeanor...

"...Whatever is the matter sir?... Is the food not to your liking?..."

"Indeed it is Not To My Liking!... It violates my personal culinary guidelines...It is too spicy!... it's too hot!... I know I asked for hot and spicy... I know it's a hot and spicy restaurant...I know there's a big sign out the front Illustrating with bold contrasting colors the hot'n'spicy nature of the cuisine... I know that's why people would come here... and that's what's expected... however... I find this food to be gratuitously Offensive!... It incites contention and conflict between my tastebuds!... I take food very very seriously... and as a morally superior life-form who cares about the tastebuds of others, I will make Sure that this contentiously hot and spicy meal is taken off the menu!"

"...well... my boss has already printed and laminated hundreds of colored menus... it's not exactly cheap... what if you just ignore the dish and try something else?..."

"...Is there Carbon Dioxide blocking your ears you illiterate fool!... Did you not hear what I said?!... This food is BAD... It's Offensive!... It's intolerant of my sensibilities and I refuse to tolerate such intolerance!..."

"...Is there any particular part of the dish I can tell the chef to alter or remove?..."

"...I refuse to specifically elaborate on what's wrong with the dish or how it could be fixed... you're just going to have to close down your restaurant..."

"... The entire restaurant?!.. But what about the other dishes?... It can't be all bad.."

"... I'm afraid that one rotten apple really does ruin the bunch... I cannot and will not allow innocent people to be exposed to such a hot and spicy meal..."

"... Please sir... Have mercy... Let me get the chef for you... She's really very good and she would never hurt anyone's tastebuds willingly..."

"... She?..."

The black disabled transgender chef hobbled out of the kitchen on her crutch.... Her entire left leg was robotic and powered with batteries which could only be charged from moral energy sources such as solar power...

She was a busty transgender woman with heavy C-cup breasts and straightened black hair... her piercing blue eyes froze Mod Rater to the bone... She wasn't an average disabled transgender minority figure... she had blue eyes too!

"... Is there some kind of problem with your hot and spicy meal?!" She asked angrily

"... Problem?... yes and no... Sorry... I didn't realize you were so... diverse..." Mr Rater mumbled

"... Diverse?... Is that why you're discriminating against me and my hot'n'spicy menu?!"

"... no no of course not! I would never discriminate!..."

"... Well look... I've spent a lot of Money and Time on making this hot and spicy menu... Is there some way I could make your meal... more enjoyable?..." The chef asked with a cheeky smile which her waitress employee nervously returned...

"... Well now that you mention it... My tastebuds could do with some cleaning... why doesn't your waitress come here..."

Lisa nervously took of her shirt... she had cute A-cup breasts... they were so small she didn't even have to wear a bra... She looked at Mod Rater... He had pushed out his chair and was leaning back with an erection in his pants...

LIsa took off her shoes and pants with the nimbleness of a virgin...

"...So if I ride your dick... you'll not shut down the hot'n'spicy restaurant I work at?"

"... Your Hot'n'spicy menu needs a bit of sweetness to fix it..." he seedily said as she walked up to him and reluctantly placed her crotch in his face...

She leaned back and bit her lip to curb her moaning as his tongue massaged her slit like a conga eel trying to invade toilet plumbing...

Lisa didn't care if her employer was getting off watching her... She fell to her knees and pulled his pants down to his ankles before turning around and letting him grab her thick bubble butt...

As his hands slipped over her thin waist, she knew her fate was assured... She slid down slowly onto his hard dick... Her pussy bled slightly as she was sexually broken in...

The chef pulled down her pants over her robot leg...

Mod Rater gawped in surprise... she had a pussy... he felt cheated... she had lied about the magnitude of her diversity...

"... I thought you were Trans?!"

"... I'm Double Trans... that's code for Ugly... I'm a woman who looks slightly mannish so I pretend to be trans... Don't give me that look!... After you've done my waitress, I'm next..."

THE END

Wankerino
Wankerino
26 Followers