Going to Live with Aunty and Uncle

Story Info
Going to live with my nudist aunty and uncle.
5.6k words
4.7
48k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Going to Live with Aunty and Uncle. Part 1

I hardly slept a wink last night.

Today, my university admission result would be posted online from 9 am.

I was logged in and ready to go.

Mum and dad sat beside me, perhaps equally as nervous as I was.

As their only child, they had invested heavily in my education, sending me to a private girl's school with the hope that I would excel and go on to university and thereafter a well-paid career.

"Claire, remember, we are so proud of you and whatever university you get into, we know that you will do well there," mum said reassuringly, concerned that I would lose it if things did not go as planned.

"Thanks mum, I'm cool, deep breath, deep breath," I replied to not only calm myself, but mum and dad.

The reality was, that my parents were making a bigger deal of this than I was.

Yes, I was a good student and yes, I wanted to go to a certain university.

But I believed that I had a better world view than my parents. I did not see study and the pursuit of wealth as my ultimate goal in life. After thirteen years of schooling, I would have preferred a gap year, travel, live life a little. However, my parents dissuaded me from that option, so it was straight back into the studies.

"OK, here we go, "I said breathlessly as the clock ticked over to nine.

Up popped my name, my student ID number....scroll down...offers.....

First Offer: Medicine, Wollongong University

Second Offer: Medicine, Sydney University

My heart dropped.

My preference was medicine at Sydney University. We lived in Sydney and that university offered the most prestigious degree. Wollongong University offered a well respected degree, but it was an hour and a half from home, so that would be a factor.

"Shit" was all I could say.

Mum and dad reeled out the rehearsed consoling words. They were as disappointed as I was, but the fact remained, if I wanted to do medicine, and I did, I would be studying at Wollongong.

"I'll make us a coffee," declared mum as she made her way to the kitchen.

Dad and I followed her and we sat at the table, silently, pondering what to do next.

Of course, there was a contingency plan in place.

Dad's brother Dave and his wife Tanya lived in Wollongong. They had a lovely house, with a granny flat. Tanya's mother lived in that granny flat, but her health had deteriorated to such a state, that she had to move into a nursing home and about a year ago, she passed away.

Being very busy with my studies, I had not been down to their place for close on two years, but mum and dad went down regularly. Their home is stunning, set on the escarpment overlooking the ocean in a private bushland setting with a swimming pool and beautiful well maintained lawns and gardens. It is really like living in a resort and if I had to live in Wollongong, there would be no better place to do it.

However, there was one potential problem.

Mum and dad advised me that Dave and Tanya had recently adopted a nudist lifestyle. They stated that should I come and live with them, and I was more than welcome to do so, they were not going to change their desire to be naked at home. However, there was absolutely no obligation for me to be naked as well and they would be fully comfortable with the idea of me being clothed if that was my choice.

University didn't start for 2 months, so it was decided that I should head down to Wollongong for a weekend and assess how life would be there. If it proved to be too difficult, I would then try and find alternative accommodation, like sharing a flat with other students, so I did have options, but I was going to go there with an open mind. I am no prude and nudity, per se, does not offend me, but the thought of being around naked relatives had me a little apprehensive.

So it was arranged. The following Friday afternoon, I borrowed mum's car and headed off down the coast. It was a hot day and I had the air-conditioning cranked up as well as the music, so it was a pleasant trip there. It was a little after 5 pm when I pulled into their driveway.

My heart was beating as I rang the front doorbell. I had run through in my mind how to handle the situation. Maintain eye contact. Remain calm and cheerful. Hopefully not be called upon to have a cuddle, but this seemed unlikely as Tanya was a big hugger.

I heard footsteps then the door swung open. Mercifully, Dave and Tanya were standing there fully clothed. I hoped they did not see the relieved look on my face. As expected, Tanya enveloped me in a great hug and when she released me, Dave did the same. It was so nice to see them after all this time as I truly loved being in their company. They are funny and kind and as they had not had children of their own, they always treated me like a daughter.

"Oh Claire, It is so nice to see you," Tanya enthused, "come in and let's get you a drink after that long drive."

The house was pleasantly cool as it had ducted air con. We sat down on the lounge as Dave went to the fridge and brought out three beers, knowing that that was my favourite tipple.

We sat and talked, catching up on what had been happening in our lives. We had a second beer and then Tanya escorted me to the granny flat. It stood on the other side of the swimming pool. It had a small porch out front with a table and two chairs. I instantly thought, what a great spot to have a morning coffee. Inside was surprisingly spacious, with a combined kitchenette and living area with the queen sized bed partitioned off. A large flat screen television was on one wall. There was a separate bathroom with an extra-large shower recess, as was later explained to me that it needed to be so to accommodate Tanya's late mothers shower stool. All in all, it looked absolutely fabulous and was more than I could have hoped for.

Tanya left me to settle in, saying that she was going to prepare dinner and to wander over when ready. I unpacked and decided to have a shower. I dressed in a light sundress as that was the most comfortable thing I brought. I put on panties but decided to forego with a bra. At home, that was always the first thing that I took off, as I was never a fan of them.

I sauntered back to the main house to see Dave and Tanya seated on the sunlounges enjoying a drink of white wine.

"Hi Claire, I hope the flat is going to be comfortable for you," Dave said brightly.

"Oh Dave, I love it. Its got everything I need," I replied, dispensing with the honorifics as they have always simply been known to me as Dave and Tanya.

"Oh honey, that is so good then. Look. we are just going to have something light for dinner. We have prawns and a salad," Tanya responded.

"Perfect, that's all I feel like," I answered.

The evening was still warm, but there was a gentle cooling breeze wafting across the patio, so we decided to eat outside.

I joined the others with a white wine and we chatted away as we ate.

Eventually, and inevitably, the subject of nudity arose.

"Claire, darling, we know that your dad and mum have told you that we live a nudist lifestyle here now," Tanya declared with a somewhat serious look on her face.

I simply nodded that I was aware.

"First thing is that you are free to remain clothed at all times and we are perfectly fine with that. But we will most likely be naked and I hope that you can just see past that and try and talk and do things as if we were clothed. We really do live a normal life, doing things that everyone does, just without clothes on. We don't want to embarrass you, but that is the way it will be. So this weekend is just a trial and if you feel that you cannot cope with that, we understand if you decide not to live here while you are at uni. Of course, and this is your call entirely, you might decide that you would like to try being naked, even for a bit and see how it goes," Tanya explained.

"Thanks Tanya, yes I did know and I think I can live with it. I don't know if I will go nude myself, but you never know, "I giggled nervously as I said this.

"Great Claire, just so we know where we stand. That's the last you will hear of it," Dave added.

We finished dinner and emptied the last of the wine. We sat as the Sun set over the escarpment and the pool lights began to take effect. It was serenely peaceful.

"Tanya and I are going for a swim, "Dave said as he gulped down the last of his wine. "If you decide to go back to your flat that is fine. If you want to join us that would be great and you can wear your costume if you like."

"I'd love a swim, but I think I will wear my bikini if that is OK, "I replied just a little nervously.

"Absolutely," assured Tanya.

I finished my wine and headed back to the flat.

As I entered it, I looked back to see Tanya and Dave start to undress. As it happened, it did not take them long. Tanya simply slipped her dress over her head, revealing the fact that she was not wearing any underwear. When I arrived this afternoon, I did notice that she was not wearing a bra but could not tell if she was wearing panties. Not that it was any of my business, I was just relieved that she was wearing anything at all. Dave was in a t shirt and shorts, and they were quickly dispensed with, confirming that he did not have undies on either.

I watched as, hand in hand, they walked to the pool's edge and dived in.

I went to the drawers and pulled out my bikini. In all honesty, it would do little more to cover my modesty than being naked myself. I enjoyed going to the beach back home and I was rather proud of my body. I took part in all school sports, so I was fit and lean. My breasts were ample but not big and they filled my bikini top fully. I had confidence that I had an attractive physique so was happy to flaunt it on the beach.

I put my bikini on and checked myself in the mirror. A slight adjustment to the top and I took a deep breath and ventured back to the pool area.

Dave was swimming up and down doing laps while Tanya rested against the pool edge watching him.

I gave a little wave and dived in. The water was divine, not the least bit cold, but with just enough of a chilly edge to make it totally refreshing. I surfaced and swam over to where Tanya was standing. Seductively her boobs were floating as the water lapped her shoulders. Tanya is a stunningly beautiful woman. Tall and statuesque, her breasts were full, her waist was narrow. Although she had no children of her own, she was the director of a child care centre. She once told me that she didn't know why so many fathers picked up their children; I did. She was only 40 years old and Dave was two years older, but they were both younger than my parents.

We both watched as Dave did his laps, effortlessly churning through the water, his tanned firm bum protruding in the wake. As a builder, Dave was a fit man as well, they truly were the beautiful people, in both body and soul.

Tanya kicked away from the wall and floated on her back. Her breasts now helped keep her afloat as she drifted aimlessly towards the centre of the pool. Dave stopped swimming and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a kiss on the lips, before drifting away himself.

For half an hour we frolicked in the water. To be honest, for the most part, I forgot that my aunty and uncle were naked, it all seemed so natural,

Eventually, it was time to get out. Tanya climbed the ladder first. I watched her as she exited. As her arms strained on the ladder railing, her back muscles tightened, highlighting how extremely fit she was. It was impossible not to look at her butt and a rear view of her pussy. I liked what I saw. Dave then followed her and. again I was afforded an uninterrupted view of his tight arse.

They moved to the sunlounges and grabbed their towels to dry off, as did I.

I didn't know where to look and for the moment, I ignored any social decree that I should not stare.

Dave was a brown as a berry, although he was brown all over there was a clear colour difference on his arms and legs which were exposed to the sun more than the rest of his body due to the nature of his job as a builder. My eyes were drawn to his cock. Even in a flaccid state it was an impressive sight, dangling imposingly, it was both long and thick. His balls, looked compact, perhaps because of the cool water of the pool. He was broad-shouldered and muscular. I felt a surge of sexual electricity course through my body, tempered by a tinge of guilt for lusting over my uncle's amazing body.

It did me no favours to avert my gaze and focus on Tanya. Her body was magnificent, I marvelled at such perfection. An hour-glass figure tapering down to her pussy, that was a mere slit, no visible labia to be seen. She was shaved and her skin was as brown as Dave's suggesting she spent a good part of her spare time sunbaking nude around the pool.

"Who wants a beer?" Dave asked as he headed for the fridge.

There was a yes please from Tanya and me as we settled into the sunlounges, ready to relax for a while before bed.

Dave returned with the beers. He walked to my sunlounge where I was sitting upright. As he handed me my beer, his soft cock was only inches from my face. He lingered there, perhaps a few seconds more than was required before he moved to Tanya's lounge and passed her her beer. I must say, I rather enjoyed the close up look at Dave's lovely cock.

He sat on his lounge, his legs together, his limp cock, straddling his left thigh. Tanya sat with her legs somewhat apart. I guessed that when home alone or with Dave there was no need to worry about such niceties as keeping legs closed.

We chatted amiably until the beers were finished and Tanya got up and said she was tired and ready for bed. Dave said he was too and I was grateful as I had had a long day and was ready for bed as well.

We all stood up.

Tanya gave me a hug and Dave followed. His soft cock pressed up against my stomach had my brain swirling.

I watched as, hand in hand, they walked inside and up to bed.

I made a beeline for my flat. My pussy was twitching and there was only one thing I could do to ease the passion building there.

In an instant, I whipped off my bikini bottom and jumped on the bed. I spread my legs wide and my fingers moved quickly between them, rubbing my clit and my swollen labia. I was soaking wet inside and my fingers then slipped effortlessly into my vagina. Slowly at first, and with three fingers inserted, I motioned back and forth, the warm moist love juices starting to flow freely.

I increased the tempo as I could sense a mighty orgasm building there. I returned to my clit and rubbed it firmly as it grew to my touch. My muscles tensed as an immense orgasm built then released. I bucked uncontrollably as wave after wave of unadulterated passion overwhelmed me.

Totally spent, I lay breathless on the sodden sheets, as a slipped into a deep, satisfied sleep.

The sun was rising over the ocean as Saturday dawned bright and hot in Wollongong.

I lay in bed, contented to take in the ambience before getting up to face the day.

Being Saturday, I knew that Dave would be off early to play golf.

So I wasn't totally surprised when I saw the glass sliding door open from the living room to the patio overlooking the pool. What was a surprise was that Dave was sporting morning wood. Perhaps he thought a morning dip would relieve him of his woody. Perhaps Tanya was still asleep and he didn't want to disturb her. Either way, I was being treated to a very pleasant view. Dave's flaccid cock was an impressive instrument, but fully hard, it was a sight to behold. I had never seen a bigger one and if it wasn't eight inches, I'm a poor judge. Gracefully, he dived into the water and did a few laps. My eyes were glued to his elegant stroke-making.

No doubt he was in a hurry to get to golf, as he did not linger in the pool. Climbing the ladder and reaching for the towel that he left on the sunlounge last night, he faced towards my flat and dried himself off. I doubt that he realized that I was awake and ogling him shamelessly. His cock had not subsided after his swim, and he seemed to take an inordinate amount of time towelling himself down.

Eventually he ventured inside and it wasn't much later that I heard the engine of his car start and he was on his way to golf. I rolled over and quickly fell back to sleep.

I was awoken by the sound of music coming from the house. I looked at my phone and it was 10 o'clock. This was pretty late for me to sleep in, so I got up, realizing I still had my bikini top on and no bottom. The events of last night came back to me and a smile filled my face. I got up and slipped on a pair of shorts and a t shirt, minus any underwear and headed across to the house, hoping that I could still get some breakfast.

Tanya was at the bench, totally naked.

"Coffee?' she asked breezily.

"Yes please, "I replied.

"I've got some fresh croissants; would you like one?" Tanya asked again.

I was starving. "Yes please Tanya, I'd love one," I replied enthusiastically.

I sat down at the table and Tanya brought the coffee and croissants and joined me.

"How did you sleep?" Tanya enquired.

"Like a log," I answered "I was buggered. It was a long day. I did wake up when Dave came down for a dip, but I fell straight back to sleep."

"Yeah, Dave loves his early morning swims. Says it wakes him up and gets him going for the day," Tanya explained. "I usually join him, but I was pretty tired myself."

We sat and had breakfast without saying much more. Eventually Tanya spoke up.

"I'm going into town this morning. I'm looking for a dress to wear to Dave's work break up party. Do you want to come and help me choose?" asked Tanya.

"For sure, that would be fun, I think our tastes are pretty similar," I suggested.

"Done. Let's shower and get on the road," said Tanya as she placed the plates in the dishwasher and headed to her bathroom.

I shot across to the flat and showered then decided what to wear. It was another hot day. I did bring with me a selection of sundresses; I chose one that was particularly light and had lovely spaghetti straps. It was one of my favourites. I decided to dispense with a bra and put on my sexiest g string panties.

Tanya came down and was a vision of beauty. She was similarly dressed for the weather, summery dress, flat shoes, certainly no bra. We looked like sisters going out on a shopping spree.

There was no shortage of dress shops in Wollongong Central and I'm sure we went into all of them.

Anything that Tanya tried on looked fantastic, so it was hard to decide on just one. But there was a standout. It was a very short pink number with a plunging neckline, cut quite low on the sides and very thin straps. It was a knockout. My major concern was, would it be an appropriate dress to wear to a function with a bunch of virile tradesmen. Tanya did not share my concerns and handed over her credit card and the deal was done.

We found ourselves a cafe and had a bite to eat, washed down with a bottle of chardonnay. It had proven to be a very pleasant day of shopping.

Home again and the first item on the agenda was a swim.

I headed to my flat and put on my bikini. As I walked to the pool, Tanya appeared from the house, naked as I expected.

From either side of the pool we dived in and met in the middle.

"Thanks for your help with the dress today Claire," Tanya said, " I can't wait to show Dave."

'It will knock his socks off," I replied "and the boys at the function."

"Ha ha, yeah....hmmmm.... I was a little concerned, but hey, don't judge me, but I am a bit of an exhibitionist, and I will get a kick out of watching them drooling," Tanya laughed.

We swam around for a while and then retreated to the sunlounges which were actually in the shade on the patio.

I looked across to Tanya and thought to myself, she looks so comfortable there, why don't I give this nudism a try.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers
12