Going to Live with Aunty and Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

"Tanya," I said "I think I might take my bikini off. You look so relaxed there. I want to try it and see if it is for me."

"Oh Claire honey, please do. Trust me you will love it," Tanya enthused.

With that encouragement, I stood up and quickly stepped out of my costume. Standing there naked, I threw my hands up in the air and said, "Da Da...I'm a nudist now."

Tanya jumped up and gave me a big hug.

"You go girl, there is no going back now," she gleefully said. "This deserves a beer."

Tanya headed off to the kitchen and I had to admit that my heart was fluttering from the naked contact that we made. Our breasts, skin on skin. It was erotic, but totally natural, the elation had me on a high.

We sat and chatted easily.

"Tanya," I declared eventually," I did worry that if I came here to stay, that nudity would be a problem. But in this short time, all my fears have vanished. I'm loving it, I can see why you and Dave are into it. I think I am converted for life."

Tanya shot me a loving glance. "I am so relieved Claire. We were both so keen to have you stay here. You are the daughter that we never had. We were never going to give up being nude here, so the best that we hoped for was that you would tolerate it and just go about your business. If you now want to join us, that is beyond our wildest dreams. Dave will be stoked. He was so worried. He thought that you would just reject it outright and go and find some lousy student accommodation. He is going to be over the moon that you will be staying and nuding up with us. This is just going to be the best time ever honey."

We heard the front door slam. Dave was home from golf. He went straight to the fridge to get himself a beer and who could blame him.

The sliding door opened and a ruddy faced Dave emerged, beer in hand.

"Claire!" he cried " welcome to our world, how nice to see that you dumped that bikini."

He walked towards me and I got up to give him a hug. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around. He planted a big kiss on my cheek.

"Oh Claire, I was so worried that you would just get up and leave, not being able to cope with our lifestyle. But look at you now! I couldn't be happier Claire, oh this is the best," Dave enthused.

I was thinking Dave might have had a few beers at the club, but I was thrilled by his enthusiasm and so relieved that I had made the step that would make my stay here possible and without stress.

Dave put his beer on the table and within seconds all his sweaty golf clothes were on a pile at his feet. I took the opportunity to steal a quick glance at his lovely cock.

"I need to cool off," he declared as he plunged into the pool.

Tanya and I thought likewise, and we jumped in to join him.

Again the pool water was refreshing and we floated around, enjoying every moment.

The feeling of swimming around without the confines of a costume was so liberating. I knew from that moment that I would never wear a costume in the pool again, and more than that, I would be naked around the house. I chuckled to myself that I may not need to bring too many clothes down here when university started.

I had had enough swimming so hopped out of the pool and headed for the sunlounge. Dave and Tanya soon followed. I relished the fact that I was first out and I was sitting up on the sunlounge, watching them both emerge from the pool. I really could not say who turned me on the most, Tanya with her stunning body or Dave with his muscular physique and his fantastic cock.

Dave went to get us another beer. Handing me my beer, like before, his cock was only inches from my face, but this time, he was sporting half an erection. It was all I could do to resist grabbing it and having a good feel.

I looked across to Tanya and she simply returned my look with a smile.

Dave walked to Tanya and gave her a beer then sat down on his sunlounge and took a big gulp of his can.

We sat in silence for a while.

I looked across to Dave and his semi erection had now grown to a full blown one. He did not seem the least bit concerned and made no attempt to hide it.

Again, I looked to Tanya, who looked to Dave and saw his raging hard on.

"Seems Dave is nice and relaxed Claire. I hope you aren't offended. Dave gets hard a lot, it doesn't mean that he is about to have crazy sex, it just means that he is totally comfortable and just lets nature take its course. It will come and go. I never complain. I love looking and often that is all that I do," explained Tanya.

"Doesn't worry me,' I truthfully replied "it is your house, so I just want you to go about your usual business. I hope to stay here now so I just want to fit in."

"Good for you honey," Tanya added "I think you will soon realise that we live life by our rules here, not what society deems the norm. We aren't sheep, we are intelligent adults who demand to live as we see fit."

"With you there one hundred percent Tanya," I confirmed "anyway, I saw Dave with a hard on this morning for his swim. No problemo."

"Ha ha, that would be right, Dave and his morning wood, I would have taken care of it, but he needed all his energy for golf,' Tanya declared which brought a great laugh from all of us.

So Dave sat there with his manhood proudly on display. As Tanya suggested it did seem to ebb and flow like the tide and no one paid any attention to it.

The sun was setting and we all seemed to be devoid of energy. Tanya said there were still prawns left over from last night and it was agreed that they would do for dinner.

We cracked a bottle of white and sat in the warm evening glow eating those delicious crustaceans.

"Hey Dave honey, do you want to see the dress that I bought today?" Tanya finally piped up.

"Sure babe, put it on," Dave replied enthusiastically.

Well, I thought to myself, if Dave is due for another hard on, he will get one when he sees the dress.

Tanya disappeared and it was only moments later that she returned wearing her stunning pink dress.

Dave's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Woooh baby," was all that he could say as Tanya propped in front of him, pirouetted, seductively cupped her hair and raised it above her head. She inched closer to Dave who grabbed her dress, lifting it up, exposing her gorgeous pussy. I'm certain Dave was no more turned on than I was. He dragged her forward and planted a playful kiss on her cunt.

"Do you think the boys will like it?" Tanya teased.

"Ha ha, I'll have to get the nail gun out and shoot anyone who gets too close," Dave laughed. "You can be their bonus this year."

Dave clearly thought Tanya's dress was the best. He now had a raging hard on and I had the feeling that it wasn't just going to go away all by itself.

Tanya threw me a glance,

"Claire, honey, I'm just going to take this dress back. Do you think you can take care of poor Dave's stiffy?" Tanya asked or more correctly, demanded.

My heart was pounding. There was nothing I would rather do than wrap my hands around that beautiful man meat.

Tanya disappeared inside and I moved over to Dave's sunlounge. He looked me straight in the eye.

"Claire, darling, if you don't want to you just say so. No one is forced to o anything in this house."

"You try and stop me," I replied as I took that massive cock with two hands.

I tempered my excitement and slowly pumped, relishing my hands moving up and down on that fabulous cock. I marvelled at the size and my mind wandered to the joy that Tanya must experience with that monster filling her cunt.

I could feel that I was dripping wet. I continued my assault on Dave's cock, pumping harder now as he threw his head back, closing his eyes and delighting in my attention.

I had to have that cock in my mouth. I opened wide and slowly eased it in, not knowing how far down I could take it. Inch by inch I took it in, each time going deeper down my throat. I surprised myself with my ability to take it all the way, right up to his balls.

Dave was on the edge of a massive orgasm.

"Oh Claire baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop," Dave begged.

I had no intention of stopping. I wanted a load of his cum in my mouth. I gripped his cock firmly with my lips as I sensed that he was ready to explode. Wave after wave of hot, salty semen swamped my eager mouth. I swallowed, not wishing to waste a drop. I pumped his cock, extracting the very last drop. I sucked his cock gently as it softened in my mouth.

"Bravo!" Tanya cried from the sliding door, having enjoyed my performance of relieving her husband.

I looked at her with a sense of embarrassment but that soon passed with the knowledge that she full heartedly wanted me to please her husband.

Tanya moved to me and licked a drop of semen from my chin, then planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

Instinctively, I hugged her, full of love for the intimacy that she had allowed me to be part of.

I slumped back into my chair, pinching myself to make sure that the erotic moment that I shared was true.

I felt a little overwhelmed and said that since it was late, I had to go to bed.

I headed back to my flat and plopped on my bed. Crazy thoughts filled my heads. The nights events had been bizarre, yet incredibly sensual and I wanted more. I knew then that I was staying with Tanya and Dave while I went to university.

I was going home in the morning, but my mission was accomplished. My parents will be thrilled when I tell them that I will be staying with Dave and Tanya.

So, in a matter of weeks, I would be back down here to live for the next few years.

I couldn't wait.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers
12