Going to Live with Aunty and Uncle Pt. 02

Story Info
Mum and dad take me south and I renew my acquaintance.
4.2k words
4.73
16.8k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Going to Live with Aunty & Uncle Part 2

The drive back to Sydney went in a blur.

Only two days earlier, I was travelling to Wollongong, testing the waters with staying with my aunty and uncle, Tanya and Dave, while I went to university.

Under normal circumstances, boarding with my beloved relatives would be something to look forward to. But there was a complication, they were nudists.

So my weekend visit was a trial. Tanya and Dave said they would love to have me stay with them, but it was under their terms, they were not going to give up their nudist lifestyle.

I'm no prude, so nudism in itself was not a problem, but with my relatives, well, that could be a different matter.

As it turned out, everything went swimmingly. I ended up joining them in their clothes free lifestyle and to my absolute amazement, it went a step further, I ended up giving my uncle Dave as blow job!

So, I rated the trial a success and my next step was to plan my move down to Wollongong for the start of the university semester.

It was early afternoon on the Sunday when I arrived back home in Sydney.

All the way home I had been rehearsing in my mind what I would tell mum and dad about my stay down south.

One thing that I knew for sure was that I was not going to tell dad that I sucked off his brother.

But the matter of nudity seemed an easier yet delicate narrative.

Mum and dad did warn me that Tanya and Dave were nudists. So naturally, they were prepared to hear that, all things considered, I could not accept living in a nudist household.

On the other hand, they sent me down there, knowing that the only other option was that nudity was not a problem and I would be happy to live there.

So, either way, they would not be surprised with my decision.

In my mind, I was happy to tell them that I had decided to live with aunty and uncle and that not only was nudity not an issue, but I was also prepared to try it for myself.

I pulled into the driveway, got my bag out of the boot and headed inside.

"Mum, dad, I'm home," I called out cheerily as I entered the house.

"Claire, darling, welcome home," mum greeted me with a hug, appreciated as it was even though I had only been gone three days.

Dad followed up with a hug of his own. "Sit down Claire, we want to hear all about it."

"Sure dad, but how about a beer, that trip was a bit on the hot side," I suggested.

Dad went to the fridge and returned with a drink for each of us.

We sat down on the couch in the loungeroom and I was ready for the "debrief."

"Well, everything went fantastically well. I had the best time there. It was so good to catch up with Tanya and Dave. We really have so much in common, and everything was so relaxed and fun." I enthused.

"So, you are happy to stay with them while you are at uni honey?" mum asked for clarification.

"For sure, the granny flat is perfect, my own little refuge, and the pool is going to be great in the hotter months. And Tanya and I went shopping......" I was babbling animatedly.

"Ha ha, Claire, we get it...you reckon it will work, but there is the issue of nudity, how did that go. We thought that maybe they might have stayed dressed for your stay," dad inquired.

"Well dad, thankfully, when I got there, they were dressed, and we sat down and had a drink and a chat then dinner all the while clothed. Then after dinner we had a swim and Tanya and Dave were nude for that, but I wore my bikini. We had discussed the fact that they were not going to forego their nudist lifestyle, so the decision was mine, accept it or look for somewhere else to stay," I explained.

"I see," said mum, "so, were you shocked, was it a difficult decision for you?"

"Funnily enough mum, I was an easy decision, it all felt so natural and comfortable. And, I guess you have to know, on the second day, I decided to ditch my bikini and have a nude swim with them. It was the most freeing experience. I loved it and I will be naked with them when I go back down," I confessed.

Mum and dad caste each other a glance, I suspected there was a sense of relief.

"Well Claire, your mother and I were hoping everything went well with Tanya and Dave. We really wanted you to be safe away from home in the care of your relatives," dad said.

I had a little chuckle to myself, safe eh, I wonder if that is the word when there is clearly going to be a sexual tension when I am staying with them.

I finished the beer and said that I was a bit weary and that I would go to my room for a snooze before dinner.

"Sure honey, I will come and wake you up then," said mum as she gave me another hug.

I went upstairs and took all my clothes of and laid naked on the bed, as it was quite warm in the house.

A thought crossed my mind.

Mum and dad had made a number of trips lately down the coast to visit Tanya and Dave. It seemed perfectly reasonable that dad would want to spend time with his brother, they were both mad golfers and mum got on fine with Tanya. I wondered if Dave and Tanya remained clothed when they visited. They seemed so adamant that nothing would stop them from pursuing their nudist lifestyle. Would they be naked, would mum and dad stay clothed, would they all get naked. My head was spinning. I needed to find out.

I was more tired than I realised as I fell into a deep sleep and the next thing I knew there was a knock on my door.

"Honey, are you awake, dinner won't be long," mum shouted through the door.

"Coming!" I replied. I got up and rifled through my drawers for something to wear. I settled for a t shirt and boy shorts as it was still rather warm.

Mum had prepared a chicken salad, the perfect light meal for a hot night.

We sat and chatted as I filled in how the weekend went, how I went dress shopping with Tanya, not mentioning that she bought a very sexy number.

I thought now was the time to raise the question that had been on my mind.

"Tanya and Dave are certainly keen nudists as I found out. They really seem to be into the lifestyle aren't they," I volunteered.

"They are indeed, but it seems it makes them happy, so you can't argue with it," dad replied blithely.

"Of course not, but I just wondered. You guys go down there a fair bit. Do they stay clothed out of respect for you?" I asked.

Dad threw a glance across to mum, who looked down and cleared her throat.

"You know, Claire, when we first started going down, they didn't want to freak us out, so they stayed dressed for our visits. Then after a while, they explained that as it was their house, they would prefer to be nude. We accepted that. There was no way that we would stop going to visit them. Then maybe honey, we were like you, we thought, well, why not give it a try. One day we decided to have a swim with them in the nude and it felt so natural that we were hooked. It was never an issue after that," mum explained.

"I see," was all I said as I gathered my thoughts. "Well, I guess that is good then, I understand the attraction."

But another thought jumped into my mind.

"So, if you enjoy being nude with them, why didn't you follow up by being nude at home?" I questioned.

"We didn't know how to approach it honey, we thought it might freak you out," mum explained.

"Right," I thought I would leave the third degree and change the subject. We finished dinner and watched a movie on tv before I headed to bed.

The week went very quickly as I had a lot of organising to do before heading down to Wollongong the following week. There were textbooks to organise, subscriptions to pay and we worked out an amount of board to pay Tanya and Dave.

It was Friday afternoon when mum came home from work and joined me on the back patio.

"Care for a beer darling? I've had a tough day, I need one," mum asked.

"Sure thing," I replied, it was hot and I had been busy and hardly stopped all day.

We sat in the shade of the patio and clinked our beers. Cheers.

"Honey, your dad and I are going to the beach tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?" mum asked.

This was a surprise, I had not been to the beach with them since I was a child.

"Well, yeah, sure why not. It will be good to spend some time with you before I go to Wollongong," I replied.

"Great," said mum, "but there is one thing, we are going to Cobblers Beach, which is a clothing optional beach. You can wear a costume if you like, but your dad and I will be nude. We thought you might like it as you seem keen on going nude after your weekend south."

I was a bit taken aback, but I had no problems with the idea. In fact, it felt a little titillating, the fact that I would see my mum and dad naked.

"No worries mum," I confidently replied, "we are adults now and it seems we are all pretty relaxed with getting naked."

"That's great honey," mum said with a hint of relief in her voice, "it looks like being a nice hot one tomorrow so it will be lovely there.

That night I went out for drinks with a few friends. It was a bit of a teary evening as I knew that I was going to miss them when I went to Wollongong for university. Still, it wasn't like I was going to the darkest parts of Africa. I was sure that I would get back home often enough.

The next morning dawned bright and sunny, a perfect day for our trip to the beach.

Mum was up already in the kitchen preparing a hamper to take with us, with drinks, fruit, sunblock and a book that she was reading. She was wearing a very pretty sun dress with a floral design, quite short with thin straps; clearly she not wearing a bra. Good idea, I thought, I will dress likewise.

"Morning mum, "I said cheerily "nice day for the beach."

"It is. isn't it," mum replied, "I'm just getting a few things ready for us. We will head off after breakfast."

"Coffee?" I asked, fully knowing the answer.

We sat at the kitchen table, drinking our coffee. The conversation came around to me moving to Wollongong next week.

"I'm going to miss you Claire ; it is going to be very quiet around here without you, "mum lamented.

"I'm going to miss you guys too, but it's not that far away. I can catch the train home. And you can come down and visit, it's going to be fine," I said reassuringly.

Dad had joined us, ready for the beach, dressed in a smart pair of shorts and a simple light blue t shirt; he looked very dapper indeed. He helped himself to a coffee and we chatted some more.

"OK, "he cried, "let's go."

With that we were out the door and on our way to the beach. It was still rather early so the car park was only half full. We parked the car and there was a walk down a wide bush track down to the beach.

As the beach came into view, I noticed that it was rather small and the tide was in so there wasn't a great deal of sand. Still there was plenty of room for us and we claimed our patch, throwing the hamper and our towels down.

I felt a hint of nervousness as the realisation struck that I was about to be nude in front of my parents and they in front of me. So, no sense in mucking around. I was wearing my sundress only, no underwear, so grabbing the hem, I whipped it off over my head and in that instant I was naked.

I knew that mum was similarly dressed, but didn't know if she had panties on. I soon discovered that she didn't as she too pulled her sundress off. Dad took off his t shirt and slipped his pants of. He wasn't wearing underwear either so in a flash, we all stood there naked.

I think it was natural that we cast a quick glance and check each other out.

My eyes fell first on dad. I knew that dad had an athletic body. He stood at just over six feet. He had broad shoulders and his chest was muscular, tapering down to a taunt stomach. Then there was his cock. Mmmmm, I thought to myself, lucky mum. It was a lovely cock, thick and even though soft, it was an impressive length. My thoughts instantly came to mind of his brother Dave's marvellous dick and it was clear that they were genetically blessed, their cocks virtually identical. And like his brother, his pubic hair was closely trimmed, adding to the perception of his large member. He had a nice all over tan, so it was apparent that this was not his first time at a nude beach.

Mum stood there looking out to sea. I was certainly my mother's daughter. We had very similar figures. I was a good two inches taller than mum, but we had similar breast sizes, large, but firm. Certainly mum's were still perky, not entirely unexpected as she was only forty four years old and had only breast fed the one child. She had a nice flat stomach and her pussy was bald.

I noticed dad looking in my direction. I allowed him the opportunity to take in my naked body. Strangely, I didn't feel the least bit self conscious, so I was the first to speak.

"Well, here we are at the nudist beach. Have a good look, they are only bodies and I know we are all curious, so go for it, "I declared confidently. Mum and dad just smiled; no doubt pleased that there was no discomfort to our being naked together for the first time.

The day passed very pleasantly. We went in for the occasional swim, had lunch that mum prepared, drank a couple of beers, snoozed on the sand. At one stage I looked across to dad, who seemed to be asleep. His cock was resting across his thigh and most deliciously, he had a hint of swelling, nothing major, or embarrassing, being on a crowded nude beach, but just enough to hint of what a majestic prick it would be when fully aroused. Mum was also asleep, her legs somewhat apart, a fact that did escape the odd male who passed by, sneaking a look.

By mid afternoon, it was agreed that we had had enough, so reluctantly we dressed and headed home. I was going to Wollongong next weekend, so was grateful that I had this opportunity to share some quality time with my parents in this most unexpected of ways. I felt, and it was confirmed, that my parents weren't going to declare the house now a nudist zone. They remained clothed for the rest of the week. There was only the one occasion that I went down to the kitchen early one morning to make myself a coffee. Dad was there, getting a glass of water and he was completely naked. I simply said good morning dad, made my coffee and headed back to my room. I'm sure neither of us felt any embarrassment.

That week passed quickly and on Sunday morning, dad helped me load my small mountain of possessions into his Pajero and with mum aboard, we headed off for the next part of my life journey, university in Wollongong. There wasn't a lot of talk; I think we were all a little sad that our lives were changing, but we had accepted the reality. Still, an our and a half later, we arrived at Dave and Tanya's house. They were expecting us.

"Claire, Greg, Claudie!" Tanya screamed as she ran to meet the car. Yes, she was clothed.

Dave followed, giving me and mum a big hug and even dad got a hug and a handshake.

"Let's help with all this gear," he said as dad and he started to unload the car, taking my belongings to the granny flat.

"We will just leave everything here and you can unpack later, let's have a drink," Dave suggested.

We all retired to the patio. Tanya had opened a bottle of white which we girls opted for while the boys had a beer.

It had been some months since mum and dad had visited so they had some catching up to do. Naturally, dad and Dave talked golf, Dave saying that he had run second in the club championship the previous week. Dad was suitably impressed, stating that his own club championship was still two months away, and he was in good form and expected to do well. Seems there was still a fair amount of sibling rivalry between these two. The conversation got around to the fact that last weekend, mum dad and I had gone to a nudist beach. This clearly pleased Dave and Tanya, a confirmation that I was comfortable with not only their nudity, but naked with my parents as well. This was going to make life at Wollongong just that bit easier.

Dave got up to get a second beer. When he came back, he said," How about a swim, you guys need to unwind a bit after your drive."

I had hoped that we could all have a swim. It would be a perfect way to say goodbye to mum and dad.

Naturally, where was no need for costumes and there was a supply of towels, so without further ado, we stripped off dived into the refreshing water.

I was full of admiration for my family, that they could be so comfortable and natural, naked in each other's company.

We frolicked in the pool, floating around, drinking our wine and beer.

After a while, we hopped out and returned to the sunlounges in the shade of the patio.

We finished off the wine and Dave had another beer. Dad declined a beer as he was driving and settled for a sparkling water. I looked with a great deal of pleasure at the naked bodies before me. The four people in my life that I loved the most, were chatting, laughing, naked as the day that they were born without a hint of embarrassment or self-consciousness. This nudist lifestyle is addictive, and I was so thrilled that It was now a part of my day to day life.

It was all too soon that mum and dad said it was time to go home. Reluctantly they dressed and said their goodbyes.

I got a big, long hug from both of them and there was certainly a tear in all our eyes.

"Good bye darling," sobbed mum, "we are going to miss you. Now you be a good girl and do what Tanya and Dave say. We will come visit you and when you want to come home for a weekend, you just tell us and we will pick you up from the station."

"Thanks mum and dad," I spluttered, "will miss you too, love you both."

With that they headed to the car and we waved them good bye. Tanya put her arm around me, and we all walked back to the patio. Dave got himself another beer and Tanya opened another bottle of white. We sat in silence for a while and to break the moment, Dave suggested that I unpack.

We headed to the granny flat. Dave lifted my bags onto the bed. I opened them up and started to sort the clothes. I had my computer with me. Dave saw it and said, "you have wi fi in here so I will just set it up for you."

He took my computer to the desk that I would use for study, he climbed under it and plugged the computer in. I watched as his bum stuck up in the air, pointed at me, his cute butthole clearly evident, his balls and cock hanging below. He then got up, opened the laptop and asked me to log in. He then entered the wi fi password and I was good to go.

Everything fitted nicely, there was plenty of spare room. I knew that I was going to be very comfortable here.

We headed back to the pool and dived in for another swim. It was late afternoon and the temperature had dropped and was simply perfect. Tanya and I swam around for a while then hopped out of the pool to finish our wines. Dave stayed in and did a few laps.

Our lounges were facing the pool and only about six feet from the edge. Tanya and I watched Dave until he cam up to the pool edge and started talking to us.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Tanya had placed one leg either side of her sunlounge, spreading her legs such that Dave had a perfect view of her exposed pussy. Dave was taking full advantage of this, clearly not looking Tanya in the eye as he was speaking to her.

I felt a little left out, so thought to myself, why not spread my legs like Tanya had done, so I dropped one leg either side of my sunlounge too.

Dave's eyes lit up as he swapped his gaze from one pussy to the next. We knew that we were teasing him unmercifully, yet he was happy to stay there chatting, enjoying the view.

Eventually, he decided it was time to leave the pool.

Both our eyes were on him as he climbed the ladder and we were rewarded with the sight of his massive cock, grown to full size. It brought a smile to both of our faces.

He moved to Tanya and sunk his face into her inviting pussy. He expertly sucked on the labia, drawing them into his mouth and lashing them with his tongue. Tanya held his head in place, encouraging him to suck harder. I looked on in awe.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers
12