Going to Live with Aunty and Uncle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Dave pulled away and moved over to me and placed his face between my parted legs. I was soaking wet from watching him with Tanya and I could hear the slurping sounds as his tongue delved deep into my cunt.

He sucked my clit into his mouth and forcefully stroked it with his tongue. I could sense an orgasm building deep in the pit of my stomach. I looked across to Tanya who was furiously rubbing her kitty.

"Oh Dave," I cried plaintively, "Yes, yes, I'm cumming, oh my god, yes.

I felt every muscle in my love tunnel contract and was overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm. I bucked and my chest heaved, and my breath came in short, sharp pants.

I flooded Dave's face with cum, more than he could possibly swallow and his neck and chest were saturated with my juices. I collapsed onto the sunlounge.

Dave got up and returned to Tanya. With no further foreplay he eased his massive cock into her eager cunt. I watched as he stroked slowly at first, pulling out to his tip and then plunging the full length of that beautiful tool back into her. Again and again he rammed her, increasing his tempo as Tanya's breathing quickened, signalling her own orgasm was near.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned.

"I'm cumming babe," Dave whispered and with that he plunged deeply, as he exploded inside her.

Slowly now, he fucked her, squeezing every drop of cum into her. Tanya held him by his shoulders as her body quivered in unison with him.

He collapsed on top of her and laid there for a minute before rolling off her and onto the sunlounge beside her. I stared in wonderment as the last rays of sunshine glistened off his love juice covered cock. My eyes never left it as I watched as it shrunk and sagged across his thigh.

All three of us sat quietly, savouring the erotic event that we had just experienced.

My mind was racing.

How good was my life going to be here for the next few years. I felt an incredible closeness to my aunty and my uncle, more than just the blood connection. They were caring, funny, easy going, unbelievably sexy, uninhibited and they were going to make my stay here memorable.

I closed my eyes and let the euphoria sweep over me. This was just the start of an incredible journey.

12