Going to the Beach

Story Info
Wife experiences a whole new world.
6k words
4.25
75.6k
137
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For our tenth wedding anniversary, my husband and I planned a 4-day beach getaway. We live in the middle of Florida, just a few miles from his parents. They agreed to take our 2 daughters while we were gone so that we could enjoy some much-needed time to ourselves.

Our oceanfront suite was about a 3-hour drive from our home. We left early on Thursday morning, and we planned to get in some beach time before checking in to our hotel. As my husband was driving, I told him that since we had the rest of the trip to lounge on the beach area around our hotel, that we should try another nice beach I'd researched that was about 40 minutes away from the hotel.

As soon as I told him the name of the beach, he gave me a devilish grin. He knew that I was talking about a nude beach - something he has been asking me to try for a few years. I have some big hang-ups about being naked, and the thought of people other than my husband seeing me naked has never appealed to me.

This was a bucket-list thing for him, though, that he really wanted to try. He keeps telling me how beautiful I am, and that there would be every shape, size, and age at a nude beach. He thought we would actually look pretty good on a nude beach in comparison to most others.

Let me describe myself a little. My favorite features about me are my blue eyes and my smile. I've been blessed with my mother's facial features and healthy white teeth. My husband compliments me often on both my eyes and my smile. So do my friends and the occasional stranger.

I am 5'6" tall, with average-sized breasts. My nipples are light-brown and extremely sensitive. My husband can make them stand at full attention and get my juices flowing very quickly with just some light touches or licks on my nipples. My stomach is fairly firm, with only a little bit of a mom-belly. Many hours both in the gym and on a bike have kept me in decent shape even after giving birth to two daughters.

In preparation for this trip, I have spent some extra time waxing and trimming my pussy so that the skimpy bikini bottoms that I bought will still keep everything concealed. I went from being hairy down there to a neatly-trimmed landing strip. And, yes, the carpet matches the drapes - light brown.

An extra benefit of my grooming is that my husband has gone down on me more often than usual in the past couple of weeks. His tongue has brought be to some amazing orgasms recently. I am hoping that trend continues.

My ass is curvy, and my legs are still well-toned for a 34 year-old woman. I have also spent some hours over the last few months at tanning salons, making sure that I don't have tan lines that will look silly with my new bikinis. I usually wear "mom" bathing suits and outfits around the kids, so lots of my skin rarely sees the sun. For now, there are no tan lines on my body at all. Just an all-over Floridian skin tone.

My husband confessed during our drive that he might have some trouble at the nude beach with erections. Seeing me and other women naked might excite him a little too much. I nodded and told him that if I see an erection on him or anyone else, I might get very turned on, too. I may want to give him a hand job or blow job right there. He said with a laugh that he would be fine with that.

I smiled back at him and said, "I have some good news, honey. I did a little extra research on this beach. There are 4 parking lots there. The first 3 lots lead to the regular nudist beach. Almost everyone on that beach are nudists or people that won't get horny at every naked body they see. No-sex and no-touching rules are strictly followed. They realize that occasionally erections do happen, but that erections are to shrink on their own with no assistance."

"The 4th lot is smaller and more isolated. It leads to a more secluded part of the beach where sexual activity is kind of tolerated. It's still against the rules, but not really enforced like at the main part of the beach. It sounds like that part might be better for people like us that might get horny and need to get off at times."

"I read that the only issue is that there can be creepy guys who want to watch people and jerk off. Regardless, I think we should give that part of the beach a try. Once I get over being naked in public, I can almost guarantee we'll want to fool around a little while we're there. Maybe we can find ways to be discreet or have sex out in the water, to keep away from any creepy guys. I really don't want an audience." As I finished that last statement, I noticed that I was getting a little wet between my legs. Hmm...

When we arrived at the beach, we made our way past the first 3 parking lots to the secluded 4th lot. There were many signs that said clothing or cover-ups were required in the lot area. Nudity was only allowed 75 yards away on the beach on the other side of the dunes. Thankfully, the lot had clean bathrooms and changing areas. We both used the facilities, then changed into our bathing suits.

My yellow bikini was intended to just barely cover my "assets". It was the skimpiest bikini that I had ever worn. I figured if I started out with next-to-nothing on, I could more easily transition to being fully naked. I put on a lacy cover-up that clearly showed the tiny yellow bikini underneath.

When we met back at the car, my husband smiled from ear-to-ear when he saw my new suit. I spun around slowly so he could get a full view. He whispered into my ear, "You look amazing!" and kissed me. I melted into his arms as our tongues danced together. We made out for a couple of minutes, and then put our bags of clothes in the trunk. As we were grabbing all of our beach gear from the trunk, I saw a guy at a nearby picnic table who had taken his cock out of his shorts and was stroking it. Sheesh - there's even creeps in the parking lot.

It was a pretty long walk with all of our gear. When we finally reached the end of the path through the bushes, the bright sun-drenched beach opened up in front of us. As we looked for a good spot to sit, we scanned the beach. I'd say there were 5 or 6 different couples already there. There were probably another 6 single men scattered along the sand. There was one group of six much older women, too.

Most of the people were to the right, so of course we veered left. We found a little area that had some seclusion with seagrass and other vegetation on one side. We decided to spend the day there.

As my husband set up the umbrella, I spread out the blankets and towels and positioned the chairs and cooler. Once everything was arranged, my husband made the first move, dropping his swimsuit to the ground. I stared at his cock as it immediately started rising to attention.

He peeled his shirt off and asked me to lotion him up. It was fun to spray him all over, then help him rub the lotion in. I took a little extra time squeezing his sexy ass and rubbing lotion along his now-hard cock. I was as aroused as he was.

While I was applying lotion to my husband, a man moved his towel from 20 yards away to a spot about 10 feet from our blankets. He introduced himself as Dan and asked if it was OK if he sat there. My husband said it was fine. Dan looked to be older than us, in his mid-40s maybe. He was skinny and had a deep bronze tan.

My eyes went immediately to Dan's cock as he asked us where we were from. He and my husband had a short conversation as I compared the two cocks in front of me. Dan's cock was the first uncircumsized cock I had ever seen. It was completely limp, but thick. I couldn't get over the foreskin covering its head. Dan's hairy balls sagged much more than my husband's. My husband's circumsized cock is much thinner, and it was getting soft as he talked with Dan.

Dan finally went to sit on his towel. My husband knew that if I waited any longer, I would chicken out on getting naked, especially with a man nearby. He took complete control of the situation. He pulled my cover-up off in one quick motion. Then, he untied my bikini top and pulled it away. I stared out at the ocean as he peeled down the bottom of my suit and I stood there completely exposed. I was shaking, both with nerves and with excitement.

My husband took his time applying lotion to all parts of my body. I was so turned on as he touched me in my most sensitive areas. My nipples were on fire, and my pussy was soon soaked.

I snuck a few peeks over at Dan, and he was watching the whole show. I could see his cock growing longer, but thankfully he was not jerking off. Nice and thick, I thought. And that foreskin...

I locked eyes with Dan just before I closed my eyes and let out a moan. Dan's smile and his thick cock filled my mind as I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed my husband's hands roaming all over my body.

My husband broke my trance by saying, "What do you say we splash a little water on our bodies and then take a walk?" I opened my eyes again to see Dan giving me a thumbs-up. I sheepishly smiled back, suddenly self-conscious of my body.

My husband and I threw some things in a cinch bag - phones, keys, water bottle, wallet. He took my hand in his and we started to walk toward the water.

Dan asked, "Are you guys dogging today?"

My husband quickly replied, "No way man. This is our first time at a nude beach. It's amazing we're even naked. We're not into that stuff at all."

As we walked away, I asked my husband what "dogging" meant. I had never heard that term before. His response freaked me out a little. "Wait," I said, "women actually do that in public with strangers? With their husbands watching?"

I thought a little more, then said, "Don't get any ideas. The only dick I am touching today is yours. And I don't want any creeps around when I do." I have to admit, though, a little tingle went through my body as I said that.

We walked into the water up to our knees. I splashed some water on my face and upper body, while my husband did the same. My husband then pulled me close and said, "I love you, honey. This is amazing. Thank you for trying this with me."

I kissed him in reply, and we started to make out again. I could feel his cock starting to harden, so I took it in my hand and slowly started to stroke it as we kissed. His hand found my sensitive nipples, and very quickly I was aroused. When his other hand moved down between my legs, he could feel how wet I was. We continued our kiss as we fondled each other.

I gave him a handjob while he finger-fucked my pussy. My husband came very quickly, well before I was ready. His sperm shot out and splashed into the water a couple of feet away. I bent down and licked the last bit of cum that dangled from the end of his cock.

In a just couple of minutes, 3 men had walked out of nowhere to stand about 20 feet from us at the edge of the water. Each one was stroking his cock and staring at us. We stopped playing with each other when we noticed them. My husband laughed and whispered in my ear, "Here's your first chance for some dogging."

I slapped him on the arm and said "Eww. No way. It's creepy enough that they're watching us. Let's walk away." With that, my husband took my hand and we started walking through the shin-deep water, away from the gawkers.

We stopped every once in a while on our walk to take some selfies. Most of them were tame, but we also took a few shots while touching or licking each other's private areas. As the group of older ladies walked by, they offered to take some pictures of us, too. One of them captured some great full-body shots of us with the beautiful ocean behind us.

I asked if they wanted me to take a picture of them, and they happily handed me a phone. After a few shots, they asked my husband to join them. He stood in the middle of their group for a photo. I know that his ass got a few squeezes as they posed.

One lady asked us if each woman could take an individual picture with my handsome husband, too. He got plenty of compliments on his body and his cock as they took turns standing arm-in-arm with him.

I never saw it, but my husband told me later that the fifth lady to go grabbed my husband's cock as she was moving into position. She stroked it a few times, and he started to harden up. The last two women in the group got a picture in which my husband's cock is almost fully erect. I thought it happened by chance, and I laughed as the women howled and made suggestive comments.

We then broke away and took a leisurely stroll down the beach. There was a set of rocks and bushes marking the transition from the nudist beach to the "anything goes" beach. Signs clearly explained the rules on the regular nudist beach. As we moved to that side to walk, being naked started to feel more natural.

We passed a number of people on our walk, and I was amazed to not be self-conscious at all. It just felt normal. Of course, I did sneak a peek at every cock that we passed, and I am sure my husband was doing the same with the women's bodies. Quite the variety, to say the least. He was right - in comparison we should be very proud of our bodies.

We finally turned around, and made our way back to the other end of the beach where we had left our stuff. On the way back, I paid more attention to the eyes watching us as we walked by. Even though it felt like we were on display, I was comfortable in my own skin. My husband was right. Being naked in front of others like this was liberating.

When we returned to our blankets and towels, Dan was still laying on his back on his towel. Again, his uncircumsized cock drew my attention immediately. My husband said that he needed to use the bathroom back by the parking lot before he laid down. I offered to go with him, but he told me to stay. He'd just be a few minutes. He quickly put on his suit and headed away.

I was still standing next to Dan on his towel, not sure what exactly to do. We made small talk about the weather and the crowd on the beach. Dan noticed that my eyes never left his cock as we talked. He made me blush when he asked, "Do you like it?"

"I've just never seen one with a foreskin," I meekly replied. His response was to slide the foreskin back a little so the head of his cock peeked out. He then slid it back to cover it up. He did this a few more times as I kept staring. Even though his cock was hardening as he slowly stroked himself, the foreskin still could hide the plum-shaped head.

"Amazing," was all I could say. I came to my senses finally and went over to lay down on my stomach on the blanket .

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence, Dan finally said, "You'd better reapply your lotion. You don't want a bad sunburn. Before I could say anything, he had jumped up, grabbed my spray bottle of SPF 30, and started to spray my back. I just laid there as he sprayed lotion on my arms, butt, and legs, too.

My body clenched as his hands started to rub the lotion in on my shoulders. He then rubbed my back and arms, and my body eased a little. As he rubbed my butt, he intentionally spread my cheeks wide a few times, completely exposing me. Then, his hands worked their way down each leg. As his hands moved back up my legs, he gently caressed the inside of my thighs.

I closed my eyes, and the vision of his hand on his foreskin filled my mind as his fingers moved closer to my pussy. I got lost in the combination of this vision and his gentle touch, and I reacted by spreading my legs a little and letting out a soft moan.

That was all the encouragement he needed to run his fingers along the swollen lips of my pussy. As he traced his fingers up and down along my slit, I went from damp to very wet in no time. His fingers then worked their way inside of me. His fingers felt so good as he slid them in and out of me that I forgot about my surroundings.

I just laid there with my eyes closed, enjoying how this man was pleasuring me. Eventually, I raised up onto my knees, with my head and forearms still on the ground, exposing myself completely to this stranger. I could feel two, then three fingers sliding in and out of me now. I was really starting to moan.

He spread my ass wide and traced a finger around the edge of my exposed butthole, sending chills through my body. Dan's fingers then opened my pussy as wide as it would go. I knew it was soaked, so it must have been glistening in the sun before his eyes. He found my clit as I cooed, "Oh, yeah, right there, mmmm..." He slowly stroked my clit, then increased his pace.

I was quickly startled out of this pleasurable state when I heard my husband say, "So, you started without me?" I started to apologize, but he stopped me and said, "No problem, honey, it looks like you are really enjoying this. It's pretty fucking hot to watch. Let me grab a phone so I can record it." I was so relieved that he reacted that way, because I didn't want this feeling to stop.

My husband started recording as I pushed up so I could be on my hands and knees. Dan moved his body around to the side of me while still kneeling and fingering my pussy. This allowed me to reach his cock with my hand. I started stroking his cock while his other hand made its way to my nipples. My moaning increased as he stimulated me into two different places.

Now it was my turn to slide his foreskin up and back along his shaft. Again, I watched my hand in amazement as I did. He soon was fully erect, his thick purple head completely exposed. I concentrated my stroking on just the tip of his cock. His facial expressions showed me that he was very sensitive there.

My husband moved behind me to get a close-up of Dan's fingers stimulating my swollen and very wet pussy. He knew that if he didn't take some control of the situation that I was about to be fucked by someone else. He could tell by my moans and my aroused state that I needed a cock inside of me now.

"Damn, honey, I've never seen your pussy so wet and swollen," exclaimed my husband. "Thanks for getting her started, Dan, but it's time for me to fuck my wife. You are welcome to watch. Oh wait, would you keep the video rolling for us?"

My husband handed the phone to Dan, then knelt behind me. Dan moved over to the beach chair I was facing and kept the recording going. My husband slid his cock easily into me from behind and started to fuck me. Dan stroked his thick cock while he recorded us having sex.

After a few thrusts, I got a naughty idea. I pulled forward and my husband's cock slipped out of me. I crawled towards Dan, smiled at the camera, and slid my mouth onto the tip of his cock. My husband moved forward, too, and inserted his cock into my pussy again. It was a bit of a challenge to suck a cock as thick as Dan's, but I proved I could handle it.

Dan had a great close-up view of my mouth and hand sliding up and down his cock as my husband matched my rhythm with his thrusts deep inside of me. Now my tongue and lips were sliding the foreskin along Dan's cock. Again, a new experience for me. Our three-way pace picked up and before long I was awash in waves of a magical orgasm. I had never experienced anything like this, and my body shook and tingled with pleasure all over.

After a slight pause to catch my breath, I was able to return my attention to servicing the two cocks inside of me. We reached a new rhythm until Dan announced that he was about to cum. My husband slowed down his thrusts as I held Dan's cock in front of my face. I stroked his cock quickly until I could see on his face that he was there.

I held my mouth open a couple of inches away from his swollen purple head as his cock exploded. The first powerful stream hit my nose and cheeks. The next couple of spurts landed directly in my mouth. I aimed the last few spurts at my chin and neck. I stared into the camera as I swallowed some of Dan's cum, hoping that he got a great recording of this facial.

I milked the last few drops out of Dan's cock as my husband pulled out of me from behind. Dan stopped recording and leaned back contentedly in the chair. I sat back and looked around for the first time in a while. There were 4 men standing very close to us, all stroking their cocks. I smiled, thinking about the show we had just given them. My husband grabbed a water bottle and shared some with me.

12