Going to the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan fiddled with my phone a little. I thought he was just checking out the video. I found out later that he was sending it to his phone.

My husband sat down beside me and said, "That was out of this world! Are you OK with what just happened?"

I smiled at him and said, "I'm more than OK. I've never done anything this wild in my life. And I liked it. A lot. Are you OK with this?"

He nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's pretty fucking hot to watch you be so open and free. What do you say we head to the hotel now and continue things in private as we watch the video?"

I paused for a minute. "I'm not quite done here yet," I said, matter-of-factly. "We have some other visitors whose cocks are still full. I'd like to play with these other guys now and make a second hot video. Will you record me some more?"

He was a little taken aback by that statement. I am not really sure where that came from, either. It was totally unlike me. He could tell, though, that I wasn't really asking. I was telling him to do it. He stared at me as he realized that a switch had been flipped inside of me.

I gave him a kiss and whispered to him, "I love you with all my heart, but the last hour here has unleashed something that I didn't know existed inside of me. Tonight I am yours again, but right now I'd like to keep this kinky beach fantasy going."

I saw that Dan was gathering up his things. I stood up, walked over to him, and took his hand in mine. "Thank you for joining us today," I said.

He replied, "The pleasure was all mine. You are something else."

I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his lips to mine. My tongue joined his for a very passionate kiss. Our bodies pressed together in a tight embrace. As we broke the kiss I said, "Thanks again. Maybe I'll see you here again this weekend."

"I'd like that. I'll be looking for you." With a wink, he walked toward the parking lot.

My husband shook the sand out of the blankets and towels, then repositioned them in the shade of the umbrella. I applied a little lotion to the front of my body and drank some more water while he got things ready. He then applied lotion and finished the water.

We both looked into each other's eyes, sharing a glance of "Are you sure you want to do this?" I was sure, so I nodded and smiled. He turned on the video of his phone and aimed it at me. I smiled and blew him a kiss.

I laid down on my back on the shaded blankets and motioned for two of the voyeurs to come over to me. Both of them looked to be in their 50s. They knelt down on either side of me. I told them that we would only be touching with hands. They both nodded and smiled as I took hold of each of their cocks. Both cocks were shorter than either of the two that had been inside of me already. I closed my eyes and started stroking each one. Each cock was barely longer than the width of my hand - even fully erect.

After a few minutes, the guy on my right started to rub my breasts. Almost immediately, my nipples rose to attention. He took great delight in rolling each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Especially when I moaned. The guy on my left moved his hand down to my legs. It wasn't long before I was soaked again and he had two fingers pulsing in and out of me.

I spit on each cock to provide a little more lube, then tightened my grip on each and increased the pace with my hands. My moans and exclamations of "Mmm... yeah!" helped bring them towards a quick release. The guy on my right took his hand off my breasts and started vigorously stroking his cock. Almost immediately, he shot five or six spurts of thick, white cum all over my chest and neck. Less than a minute later, his friend deposited his load onto my belly. I smiled as some of it pooled in my belly button.

Both men thanked me, then got up and walked away. On to the next dogger, I guess. I told the other two guys who were still standing by our blankets holding their cocks to wait a minute while I went to pee. I grabbed a towel to wipe the cum off my chest and belly, and walked away.

I spied a senior-aged man who had been watching us from about 20 yards away. He was wearing just a t-shirt and stroking his cock. I walked right towards him. As I got close, I asked him if he'd like to watch me pee. His eyes about popped out of his head as I squatted down in front of him. Soon a full stream of pee poured out of me onto the sand. Thankfully, my husband had followed me, and he got some great views on video of me peeing in front of the old guy.

When I was done, the old man walked over to my wet spot in the sand and started to pee on top of it. I was close enough to him that I could reach out and hold his cock while he finished peeing. When he was done, I shook his cock a few times, making him laugh. (That's what guys do, right?) I let go of his cock, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and returned to my two waiting voyeurs.

These cocks were a lot longer than the last two. Longer than my husband's or Dan's cock, too. Each cock was slightly curved. Both cocks were attached to young bodies - much younger than mine, in fact. I asked their ages and found out that one was 19 and the other was 20. Both were college students. They said that MILFs like me gave them lots of action on this beach. They were a little full of themselves, but it was fun to think of myself as a MILF.

One guy had thick black hair surrounding his cock and balls, while the other was shaved clean. I told both guys the ground rules of touching only with hands as I took my position on the blanket. As I started stroking them, they gently touched me in my most sensitive areas.

The shaved guy leaned in to kiss me as he pinched my swollen nipples. I turned my head away at first, but his lips lingered on my cheek with soft kisses as he kept my nipples aroused with his fingers. My husband tried to come to my defense, saying, "Hey - she said hands only, OK dude?"

Shaved guy ignored my husband and kept kissing my face and neck. His brazenness and his soft kisses turned me on even more. I decided to bend this rule, turning my head back so his soft kisses touched my lips. I could feel his tongue pressing to enter my mouth, and I let it in. We shared a very hot kiss, our tongues soon dancing together.

He eventually broke the kiss, and moved his cock closer to my lips. I kept my mouth closed as the tip of his cock touched my lips. A string of pre-cum dangled between his cock and my lip. He looked into my eyes and said, "Suck it."

Again, my husband interjected, "That's enough, buddy. She doesn't want that."

Shaved guy looked at my husband and replied, "Let her decide. I think she does."

He repeated his command to me, "Suck it." I stared directly into my husband's eyes as my lips parted and shaved guy's cock slid into my mouth. I leaned up on my elbow to get a better angle, and my handjob became a blowjob.

I let go of the other cock as I focused on this one. I forgot about the other guy while I went down on the longest cock I'd ever had in my mouth. I could not take his full length without gagging, so I concentrated on the first few inches with my mouth and stroked the rest of his shaft with my hand.

I soon felt the other guy's fingers touching my pussy. Then, his tongue. I started moaning louder and louder as this tongue explored every fold and curve of my dripping cunt. He very quickly found my clit. With his tongue on my clit and his fingers working in and out of me, he brought me to orgasm in no time. I could feel my juices flowing out as he licked me clean as much as he could. My whole body was shaking.

My husband knew that I was past the point of no return with these two young studs. He kept quiet from this point forward and focused on getting the best of the action on video.

I was just regaining my concentration on the blowjob I was giving when I felt my leg being lifted straight into the air. In one motion, hairy guy's cock slid into my pussy. I wasn't planning on any cock being in my pussy today other than my husband's, but my body just could not say no. This guy was pretty forceful with his thrusts, his hairy balls slapping against me each time. He also went deeper inside of me than my husband has ever been.

For the second time today, I was filled with two cocks. And these were long cocks. I was on fire. The next 10 minutes was just a hot, no-holds-barred threesome. It was the best blowjob I had ever given. At the same time, I was being fucked with abandon. Me and my two young lovers were moaning and talking dirty and showing off for the camera all at once. I felt like I was in a porn movie.

The shaved guy came in my mouth first. I swallowed all of his sweet-tasting cum. He then leaned down to kiss me again. We started making out while his buddy kept pounding me with everything he had. Both of my legs were straight up into the air now. When I sensed he was ready to cum, I wrapped my legs around his back to make sure that he stayed inside of me. He shot his warm load deep into me as I continued to passionately kiss his friend.

After a few minutes, my husband got some great angles of the hairy cock slowly sliding out of me, followed by a rush of juices from both of us. The young men thanked us again and again as we all wiped ourselves clean.

They told my husband that he was lucky to be married to such a horny MILF who really knew how to pleasure guys with my sexy body. I have to admit, it made me feel good to hear someone other than my husband talk that way about me. They each gave me a quick kiss and tit rub before they headed down the beach in search of more action.

I saw that a few more guys had gathered to watch us and jerk off. I was completely done, though. My husband let them know that we were heading out soon, and that we needed some quiet time right now.

For a few minutes, my husband and I sat silently in our chairs staring out at the water, holding hands. I could still taste shaved guy's cum and I knew I still had hairy guy's cum inside of me. My body was tingling all over.

The longer we sat there, my mind shifted from the extreme ecstasy and pleasure I had just experienced to guilt and shame. My emotions got the best of me. I started to cry a little.

"What have we just done?" I asked. "What have I done? Who am I now?" My husband just squeezed my hand tighter and rubbed my arm, but he had no answers. We both knew that we had crossed over into new territory. What started out as our first time being nude in public had quickly changed into something much bigger. This might be a one-time experience, but probably not.

We slowly got dressed, gathered up our things, and walked back to the car. In fact, we didn't say much to each other the rest of the afternoon. After showering and eating dinner at the hotel, we had a few drinks at the poolside bar.

Finally, our conversation returned somewhat to normal. We didn't say a word about what had happened earlier that day, though. Back at the room, we cuddled in bed, but nothing more. We both fell asleep within minutes of laying down, physically and mentally exhausted.

13 hours later, we were back at the same beach.

12