Going to the Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
My first attempts at hypnosis.
7.6k words
4.68
24.7k
37

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers

One day, I happened across a story about erotic hypnosis that really piqued my interest. It got to where I was pretty much obsessed with the idea of being able to give Lana, my long-time girlfriend, more pleasure than she had ever experienced. I imagined so many things: giving her an orgasm whenever she (or I?) wanted, reducing some of her inhibitions, allowing herself to try new things. And, well, OK, maybe even getting her to be my own, private, willing slut.

After a couple of weeks of reading about it, I decided to tell Lana that I had been fantasizing about being able to give her an orgasm whenever she (I?) wanted. I didn't mention hypnosis, at all. She said "Ooooh, my. That could be dangerous, Eric. It sounds kind of exciting, but I just don't think there's any way that could happen!" But from the little gleam in her eyes and the little uptwitch of her lips, I could see that it wasn't completely out of the question. I told her, "I think it would be crazy hot! Imagine while we are making love, I could just tell you to cum - and you would!" She got a bit of a far-away look and just said, "uh huh."

I continued to read about hypnosis in general - and erotic hypnosis in particular. Some of the stuff I read was absolute hogwash. Some of it was very clinical and uninteresting. But, there were a few sites and articles that sounded like something that I could manage and that might be able to benefit Lana in a number of ways. She'd been unhappy with her weight for a while and hadn't been sleeping well. I knew that these are two things that regular hypnosis can help with.

I finally decided to try my luck and see if I could help Lana sleep better. I told her that I'd done a lot of reading about relaxation techniques to help with sleep and asked her if she'd be interested in seeing if there was anything to them. She said that she wasn't ready to try, but that her friend Hanna was suffering from severe insomnia and might be up for it. "Why don't you invite Hanna over for drinks and dinner and we can all talk about it." Lana replied "OK. She's already told me that she has nothing going on this weekend since she's between boyfriends right now, so she'll probably jump at the chance to get out of the house and maybe even find some way to get to sleep!"

Lana arranged for Hanna to come over for drinks and dinner Friday, after she got off work at the ad agency where she worked as a secretary/receptionist. That gave me a couple of days to come up with a simple script to get Hanna interested and a simple induction to see if I could help her (and convince Lana to give it a try, too). When Friday finally rolled around, I was plenty nervous - it didn't help that Hanna was about 25 and a total knockout! That's why she was "the face" of the ad agency that people first saw when they came in. I told Lana that I was kind of unsure, she reassured me that "Hanna is pretty desperate, just trying to help may be enough!"

Lana and I were just finishing our first drink, when the Ring doorbell sound came over our phones. Yep, Hanna was here. And, even in the doorbell video, she looked stunning. I let Lana answer the door and usher Hanna into our den/bar area. She was wearing her auburn hair up, with just the right amount of makeup accentuating her beautiful green eyes and high cheekbones. She had on a clingy, short green dress that reached about 1/3 of the way to her knees. And her legs looked great, finished off with a pair of strappy heels. OK, maybe I stood there looking for just a bit longer than I should have, because I heard Lana clear her throat.

I reached out my hand and looked into Hanna's eyes - I could see the fatigue there, even though she was doing her best to hide it. "Hi, Hanna! I'm so glad you could come." "Bob, I was really happy that Lana invited me. I was kind of dreading going home to my empty apartment. When Lana told me you guys might have some ideas for helping overcome my insomnia, I was all in! I really need to figure this out, so I can get some rest."

"Let's just relax and visit for a while. Then we can eat a light dinner and talk about our idea for helping you out"

"Sounds great!"

So, for the next hour, we all talked about what was going on in our lives. Mine was by far the most boring of the three, as I work as a freelance copy editor and spend most of my days just reading and correcting other people's work. Lana works as a nurse at a dentist's office, so she sees quite a few people every day. So she's got some pretty funny stories. But, Hanna, she sees so many famous and not-yet-famous people every day! That's part of what's keeping her awake, I think. The pressure of making that perfect first impression for perspective clients, and then keeping them happy.

The timer on the oven beeped, so Lana said, "Let's go serve our plates and pick this up over dinner." We all filed into the kitchen area, with me bringing up the rear. I had never really been an "ass man", but that might need to change. Both those beauties in front of me had some prime booty going on.

We served our plates with a light salad, some salmon and sautéed green beans. I had already opened the chilled chardonnay in the dining area to let it breathe. We took our places, with me at the head of the table and the two girls across from one another. I started us with a toast, "To friends helping friends!" Both girls nodded, with Hanna saying "I appreciate whatever you can do". We took a sip and I started the conversation.

"Hanna, Lana tells me you are having trouble sleeping. Is it trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?"

"A bit of both, I'm afraid. Many nights it takes me hours to actually get to sleep. Then there's so little time left that when I wake up, it's time to start getting ready for work. Other times, but not very often, I can get to sleep within about a half hour, but then it seems like I'm waking up 3 or 4 times a night. I'm worn out."

"OK. That sounds exhausting. Here's what we've talked about. I've been studying some clinical psychology books about directed meditation to help with these sorts of problems. I've not tried to actually do it yet, but I'd like to try it and see a couple of things. One, can I even do it. And two, can it help you. What do you say?"

"I've tried some self-directed meditation with not much success. I thought about hypnosis, but all I've seen are those stage hypnotists and I'm pretty sure that's all bullshit. This sounds like something reasonable. Can you show me some of the books you've been studying?"

"Sure, I have a couple right over here." I went to my desk and pulled out the one clinical type book I had. "This is the latest one that I've been reading."

Hanna took it and skimmed the table of contents, and then flipped through it and scanned a few paragraphs. "Ya know, this actually looks legit! If you two think it might help, I'm willing to give it a try! When do you want to start?"

"Why not right after dinner?"

"Sure, why not!"

So, we all kind of hurried through the rest of dinner (and the rest of the wine) and went back to the living room. Here's where I got really nervous...but what the heck... "Hanna, the main thing for this to be successful is relaxation. So, I'm going to dim the lights a bit, put on some ocean sounds and the we can get started. Just sit back on the couch and get yourself into a comfortable position."

I got up, turned the lights down, started the ambient ocean sounds and returned to my chair near the sofa. Lana was sitting a chair, facing mine, at the opposite end of the sofa. Hanna had taken off her shoes and was lying on the sofa, with her head on a pillow at Lana's end. Her skirt had slid up her thighs quite a bit. (I was now the one that needed to relax!) "Great, that's perfect. Now, keep your eyes open, but imagine being at the beach, looking out at the waves." I knew she loved the beach from her Facebook photos. "Now, just breathe in time with the waves, slow and steady."

"You are doing great. Keep watching the waves. Breathe deeper... deeper... deeper..."

"That's perfect. Each time you take a deep breath, look up toward the sky with just your eyes, a little bit higher each time. As your eyes move up, you will feel something. It could be anything just tell me what you feel."

After a few minutes, "My feet feel the water."

"Super. Keep breathing with the waves. When your eyes go up as far as they can, just hold them there as long as you can. Keep breathing. What do you feel?"

"The water on my legs."

"Wonderful. If your eyes are getting tired, you can close them now." She did. "What color do you see?"

"Blue, like the sky."

"That's great. Each time you breathe in, that blue will get deeper and deeper. As it gets bluer, you will feel it draining all the tension out of your body, right thru the top of your head. As you feel it draining out, tell me what it feels like."

"I can feel my neck and shoulders relaxing. Oh and now my fingers and up my arms........my tummy feels so good now, too......ahh.....my legs and now my toes feel like they just melted into the water"

"Fantastic. Keep breathing in and out, in and out...Now, your arms will start to float up in the water, too. Just let them float." This was the moment of truth. Was she in a trance? At first there was just a twitch in her fingers, then I saw it - her hands started to lift. Then her arms! I looked over at Lana to see if she was still on board with this and... her arms were lifted up, too!

"Lana, where are you?"

"At the beach."

"Hanna, where are you?"

"At the beach."

I needed a moment to figure out what to do. I hadn't seen this coming, at all! "Fabulous. Your arms are now heavier and are not floating. Now you are floating on the gentle waves. Not a care in the world. You want to listen to some music, so you put on your earbuds and the only thing you can hear is your favorite music. The longer you listen the more relaxed you will be. When I tap you on the shoulder, you'll take them off and be able to hear me and the waves again...OK...put on your earbuds." Lana and Hanna both moved appeared to be putting on earbuds. Then, I could see them both slowly start to tap their foot with "the music".

"Lana, can you hear me?" No response. Great!

"Hanna, can you hear me?" Nothing. Whew!

Wow! That was not in my script. Guess I can think on my feet! So, now I had figure out my next move. I guess I need to help Hanna with her sleeping. So, I tapped her on her shoulder.

"Hanna, how are you feeling now?"

"Super relaxed."

"Wonderful. Tonight when you get into your bed, you will be able to remember the waves at the beach and breathing, the color and relaxation and the music and you will fall sound asleep until your alarm wakes you in the morning. Can you do that?"

"I think so."

"Good. Now put your earbuds back in for a few minutes and keep on relaxing"

"Hanna?" Nothing. So I tapped Lana on her shoulder.

"Lana, how are you doing?"

"Great. I'm soooo relaxed."

"Good. Tonight when you are ready to sleep, you will think back to the beach, the waves, the color and the music. Each one will make you more relaxed until you fall asleep. You will wake up when your alarm goes off in the morning. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

Then I had a thought..."Also, when you start craving a snack, instead of getting something sweet, you will find a place to play with your pussy till you cum. Then, you won't need a snack anymore, but you will remain very horny and will do whatever it takes for me to make you cum again. Can you do that?"

"Yes." (and she let out a sigh and crossed and uncrossed her legs.)

"Good."

I tapped Hanna on the shoulder again.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes" from them both.

"When you are back from the beach, you will not remember where you were until it's time to sleep tonight. You will remember being very relaxed. You will want to feel like that again, soon. You know that I can help you feel like that again. Each time you go to this beach it will be easier and easier. Ok?"

"OK" from them both.

"Now, it's getting late and you have to come back from the beach. As I count down from 10, you will start to come back. When I get to 0, you will be back in our living room. And you will feel great and relaxed. You won't remember anything from while you were at the beach, but you will know that it worked and that it really helped. You will want to do it again, soon. Do you understand?"

"Yes" "Yes"

I don't know what came over me (OK, I do, but...) "Whenever you are horny, you will think about me and how good I made you feel. You will want that again. You will want it to feel even better. When that happens, you will just send me a smiley emoji text message. You won't know why you are doing it, you just will do it. Can you do that?"

"Yes" from them both.

"OK. It's time time come back from the beach...10...the water is slowly receding, 9...only your toes are still in the water, 8...you can still hear the waves and are breathing in time with them, 7... the color that you saw is starting to fade, 6...fading, 5...you are getting closer to the living room, 4... you feel so good, 3... you will sleep great tonight, 2...you will text me when you're horny, 1... almost back... zero, welcome back!"

Hanna went first "WOW! I feel great! Was I hypnotized?"

"Yep. You were. And you did great. Let's see if it helps with your sleeping"

"I have a feeling it will."

"Was I hypnotized, too?", from Lana.

"Well, I think you kind of dozed off for a bit, maybe. Do you feel rested?" I asked.

"I do. I guess that's it. In any case, thanks!"

"Sure!"

Hanna said "I have to be getting home. My cat is probably going crazy to go out and will tear the place up if I don't get there soon. THANKS again for trying. I hope it works!"

And with that she gave me a great big, pressing-her-gorgeous-breasts-against-me, longer-than-appropriate hug. She turned and did almost the same with Lana. We showed her to the door and went about our business, cleaning up after dinner, etc. When we were done, we grabbed another drink and sat back down in the den.

"Was I hypnotized or not?" Lana asked.

"I think you were at least partly under for a bit. I didn't try to stop it because, well, you both are having trouble sleeping, I figured what the heck. So, we'll get to see if it worked for you, too!" All true.

"OK. I guess. Are you ready for bed?"

"Yes. I'm pretty tired from being a miracle worker and all!"

Lana poked me in the ribs as we headed off to bed. When we crawled under the covers, I noticed that she was much less restless than usual and within minutes she was sound asleep. That's when my cell beeped. Hm. I rolled over and saw a number I didn't recognize and almost just swiped it away. Stupid late night wrong number text.

But for whatever reason, I opened it and saw just a smiley face. I thought - no - really. It's a coincidence. I deleted it and went to sleep. When Lana's alarm went off, I rolled over and watcher her reach over, turn it off, stretch and then turn back to me and smile.

"That's the best sleep I've had in YEARS! I think whatever it is that you did for me - or for Hanna and me - REALLY WORKED! THANK YOU!"

"You are most welcome!"

As we got ready for our day, Lana's phone rang. She answered and her side of the conversation went like this: "Hi Hanna!...Yeah, ME TOO!...No, I don't remember anything about it...I slept like a baby!...I'm glad...I'll do just that...I'll call you later...bye!" Then my phone beeped. Same unknown number.

I checked the message - it was a SMILEY, AGAIN! Oh wow, it really did work. I must have had some sort of odd expression on my face.

"What's that all about?" Lana asked.

"Just an odd request from a client." - yeah, kind of a lie. Sorry.

"Well, I guess you heard, you ARE a miracle worker. Hanna sounded so happy and full of life. She told me to thank you however I could imagine. And that she wants to do it again, as soon as possible. As a matter of fact, that sounds like fun. We don't have plans for this afternoon. Can we do it again then?"

"Uh, well. I guess so. I really need to do a bit more reading, so I don't mess things up. How about 3:00? See if that works for her, ok?"

"Will do. Need to run to the store for supplies, ya know, food and stuff. I'll call her from the car. You wanna come along?"

"No. I need to study. You go ahead. Have fun!" I wondered how long she'd be gone and if she'd get any cravings in that store full of snacks! I pulled out my books and tried to study, but all I could think about was Lana at the store walking past all those delicious snacks. I had just gotten a little reading done, when my cell beeped again. Could it be?

There it was another text from that "unknown" number, but this time with 3 smileys. Now my brain was truly spinning. Then it rang, and it was Lana. "Hi Lana!"

"I just got off the phone with Hanna, she'll be over at 3. She sounded very excited, too! Said she'd bring the drinks, so I said SURE! OK, I'm at the store, lemme go. See you soon. Love ya!" and she hung up.

So, Hanna got horny while talking to Lana, thought of me and texted me smileys. Damn, this was getting interesting...I tried to get back to reading, it was pretty much a joke. My brain was spinning and was running short of blood, due to the huge boner I had in my pants. I sat for a while pondering the situation, trying to figure out how to make the best of this without hurting Lana, our marriage or Hanna. So many scenarios popped into my head that I could hardly think. I decided to go take a short walk.

I was about 10 minutes from home when my phone beeped at me again. My first thought was "Oh My God, that girl is one horny little thing." Then I looked at my phone and it was a text from Lana. I opened it up - yep - a smiley. I wondered if she had gotten herself off rather than snacking and was still horny, or if this were just spontaneous horniness. If I beat her home, there's a good chance she was just horny in the store. If we got there at the same time or she beat me, well - she may have had to stave off a craving for a snack when she got to the car and texted me after! Either way was good for me.

Her car was in the driveway when I walked in. She was humming and putting away the groceries she bought. I noticed the bag of Oreos on the counter - unopened - and inwardly smiled. I knew this was her biggest weakness and there they were, all of them, untouched. I was betting her pussy wasn't untouched! It was only 11:00. It was going to be a VERY LONG time till 3!

I gave her a peck on the cheek, at which point she stopped what she was doing, spun around and shoved her tongue halfway down my throat. Her hands grabbed my ass and her hips ground into my crotch. That boner was back and in rare form. She pulled back just enough to drop to her knees in front of me, grabbing my shorts and boxers and taking them with her. Somehow, she also swallowed my rock-hard cock on the way down, too. This was new! And fan-fucking-tastic!

I grabbed her head and thrust down into her throat a few times. (Had I mentioned that she has almost no gag reflex?) That's when I noticed her left hand was down the front of her leggings, working away on her pussy. She started to moan, which sent amazing vibrations down my dick, right to my very soul. It didn't take much more and I was about to blow my load right down her throat. I told her I was about to cum and she pulled off just long enough to say "go for it!". And. I. Did. I was afraid my cumshots were going to bruise the back of her throat. She didn't even notice, as she was frigging away and cumming so hard she squirted at about the same time.

We both kind of fell backwards and started giggling. Lana looked up at me and said, "I'm not sure where any of that came from, but wherever it is I need to go back there!" I replied, "Yeah, that was awesome. Have you been practicing squirting or something? You've never done that before with me!" She just looked up at me and sheepishly said, "Nope, that's my first time - ever! It didn't gross you out or anything, did it?" "Hell no! That was about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Whatever is going on right now - I LOVE IT!"

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers
12