All Comments on 'Going to the Beach Pt. 01'

by Rrallyu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Nicely done. Looking forward to the next part.

dvmrdvmrover 1 year ago

Great story, please keep it going. Thank you!

MiddleAgedManMiddleAgedManover 1 year ago

I liked it, a lot. Good start to a hopefully lengthy series. I’d slow down the pace a tad, some sections were so fast-paced it felt a little forced, but that’s just my opinion.

Looking forward to what happens next.

4Leather4Leatherover 1 year ago

Great story loved it. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Hope it won’t be tooo long. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really great story, with plenty of detail and not rushed but a lot going on. I wish I had more stars to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure where to start on this one. It starts as consensual sensuality play between two partners -- good. And from there ...

Hanna came over for help sleeping. And sure, the initial suggestions were for that. Lana was splash damage, and got some sleeping help, and that sensual play they had agreed to. So far, all good, all ethical, a new hypnotist learning ...

Then ...

> I don't know what came over me (OK, I do, but...) "Whenever you are horny, you will think about me and how good I made you feel. You will want that again. You will want it to feel even better. When that happens, you will just send me a smiley emoji text message. You won't know why you are doing it, you just will do it. Can you do that?"

... For Lana? She had certainly agreed.

... For Hanna? ... Well, ... and he didn't have any alarm or worries going off about his partner's friend?

> "Whenever you are horny, you will think about me and how good I made you feel. You will want that again. You will want it to feel even better

... I mean ... I can understand a horny young guy, brain distracted, making a mistake, not realizing what he did, and then being overwhelmed when he realizes it, and doing a bad job of damage control. Well, doing the best job of it he can without admitting he fucked up, as they are telling him they plan to fuck his brains out.

I mean, when you get down to the core, this looks like a real-world beginner mistake combined with two people with above average response to hypnosis and both horny.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor7 months ago

great story and concept. Well written. Great showing rather then mere telling. 5 stars. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous