Going to the Beach Pt. 03

Story Info
More fun the next morning.
5.5k words
4.75
5.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers

I'm sure you probably know by now - I'll try to make this a standalone story, but it would be better if you read it in order.


I was the first one to wake, as the sunlight streamed into the bedroom. I wasn't sure how I was going to get out of bed without waking them, since I was in the middle. But I had to pee. Like a racehorse! I decide to try and climb over Lana. After all, she is my wife, and I have no idea how Hanna would react to being awakened by me climbing over her. My effort to not wake anyone was an abject failure. Lana awakened with a long, loud, yawning stretch as I was just about out of the bed. This woke Hanna, who rolled over, blinked a few times, looked around, and then remembered where she was. She smiled, looked at me, gave a little wave, and then looked at Lana.

"Hi there, beautiful!" Lana whispered to her.

"Hi there, yourself," was her reply.

I cleared my throat, and then both looked my way and licked their lips. "Not so fast, you two. I have to pee before anything else happens!"

I heard them giggling as I turned and headed to the bathroom. I decided to take my time and relax. I peed, shaved, brushed my teeth, and straightened up my hair before heading back into the bedroom. I was greeted by the sight of Lana and Hanna 69ing with Lana on top. Neither of them heard me enter the room, so I decided to just watch for a while. It didn't take long before I could hear their breathing get shallower and their little mews turn into moans. I didn't want to interrupt, but my dick was already hard, and I wanted in on the action!

"Mind if I cut in?" I asked as I tapped the oblivious Lana on the shoulder.

She paused her carpet-munching long enough to reply, "I guess not. As long as you have something for me to do, too."

"Of course. Give me just a second." and I took her place. I slid my iron rod into Hanna's waiting mouth and leaned into her steaming cunt. I began to pump almost my entire shaft in and out of her mouth as I tongued her sloppy, wet pussy and nibbled on her hard love-button.

After a few minutes, I looked up to see Lana watching us intently while rubbing her clit with her left hand and sliding the larger of the two dildos about half way in and out of her swollen gash. "Lana, come over here and join in." I said as I rolled Hanna and myself over so that she was now on top. I motioned for Lana to mount my hard cock. She climbed onto the bed, straddled my hips, pushed Hanna's head off my rod, and slowly lowered herself onto it.

Just as the tip entered her slippery slot, I heard Lana exclaim, "Oh, fuck yeah! Keep doing that! Honey, she's licking my clit while I fuck you. Lick him, too, you little slut!" Hanna leaned back in and began licking both my prick and Lana's clit. Lana kept up the commentary.

"Oh hell yeah--suck that clit."

"Nibble on his shaft."

"Oh god, I can feel your tongue in my pussy with his cock."

"Oh, wow, how are you doing that? How did you get your fingers in there with his prick?"

"God, don't stop. Don't ever stop! Rub my G-spot. Yeah. Just like that!"

Lana was now bouncing and quivering on my rock-hard dick. Hanna was humping my face with abandon, her juices flowing freely into my thirsty mouth.

Hanna started moaning, and her movements became jerky. At almost the same moment, both women let out loud, gutteral, screaming moans and squirted. Lana onto my prick and into Hanna's mouth; Hana into my mouth. It was so fucking erotic that I didn't want it to end, but my balls had a different idea and released what felt like at least a quart of slippery, white cum into Lana's needy pussy. Hanna began lapping it up like a cat at a bowl of milk. This triggered more spasms from Lana, who started humping again. I redoubled my efforts on Hanna's cunt. I noticed the dildo that Lana had been using, and I was just able to reach it.

As I plunged it into Hanna's open, pulsating, red fuckhole, she exclaimed, "Do me. HARD. Make me cum. HARD. NOW!"

Never one to leave a lady waiting, I began to piston that giant rubber phallus in and out of her tight pussy. I had the best view in the house. I could see how it pulled her pussy lips in and how it pulled her tightly muscled box back out with each stroke. It didn't take too long before both women were panting, groaning, and shoving their cunts onto their respective cocks.

After about five minutes of intense thrusting, both women began to jerk and writhe as the Mother Of All Orgasms hit each of them. There were so many "Oh Fuck"s and "My God"s until finally they both basically flopped off of me, yelling, "No more. No more."

I wanted to say "No, more," but I knew they needed some rest. My prick, on the other hand, seemed to need something more. I decided that I'd like to wait and regain some strength before starting another round. They seemed insatiable. Before they drifted back off to sleep, I wanted to try something.

"Hanna, go to the beach. Lana, go to the beach." I waited for a moment or two and then asked, "Where are you, girls?"

"At the beach," came their dreamy, sultry reply.

"Hanna, are you ready to answer a few questions?" I asked.

She replied with, "Sure."

"OK, when you're at the beach, you are awake but relaxed. With your eyes open, you remember that you trust Lana and me unconditionally. Anything that happens at the beach is just a vivid dream, unless I tell you otherwise. You will answer every question honestly and completely. Right?"

"Right."

"Lana, are you ready to answer some questions, too?" I queried.

"Yep," Lana replied.

"Great. When you are at the beach, you are awake but relaxed. Your eyes are open. You trust me completely. The beach is just a vivid dream, unless I tell you otherwise. You always tell me the truth. Right?"

"Of course," was her response.

"Hanna and Lana, answering my questions and listening to the other one's answers to my questions makes you horny. Each question intensifies that feeling. But you pay attention, so that you can learn how we can all turn each other on."

"OK" was their combined response.

"Hanna, did you enjoy last night and this morning?"

She nodded vigorously and said, "Oh, yeah!" and she shifted around a bit. Her cheeks started to flush a little.

"You can remember our times at the beach when you are at the beach. What do you like most about being at the beach?"

She paused, cocked her head a bit, and said, "I like that you can turn me on whenever you want. Just knowing that makes me horny." With that, her right hand drifted to her left nipple and started gently stroking it.

"Are you OK with everything that's happened at the beach and at my house?"

No hesitation this time: "Oh my God, yes! I loved every minute of it. I never knew that I would like eating pussy so much. Or that having a beautiful woman eat mine would be such a turn-on. Or that doing something really naughty, like sharing my best friend's husband, would be so damn HOT!"

I decided to see what else she might want to experience. "What other sexual things turn you on? And would you want to try them? Would you try them if your partners wanted to try them even if you didn't?"

As she thought for a moment, her hand was now squeezing and pulling on her nipple. I looked over at Lana, and she was laid back against the headboard, with a tit in each hand, teasing and pulling on her nipples. Both women had their legs apart, and I could see that their pussies were beginning to swell and ooze that delicious juice.

"Well, the idea of being restrained and teased, the forced to cum repeatedly, really turns me on. And yes, I'd try it. I've seen some of your bookmarked videos of women on fucking machines; those almost made me cum just watching them. But I'm kind of scared that they might hurt me or that I'd get addicted or something. Oh, and anal. I've never done that. I've seen movies and heard friends talking about it. If I trusted my partner and they wanted to try it, I'd do it."

Now both women were playing with a tit with one hand and gently stroking their clits with the other. I said, "That's great, Hanna. I want you to think of those things and how you'd want them to happen. And watch more porn to get some more ideas, too. Can you do that for me? You know that pleasing me makes you happy and horny."

As she dipped her finger into her cunt, she replied, "I can do that."

Now it was Lana's turn. I turned to her and said, "Lana, while we are at the beach today, you will remember everything that has happened, both at home, the grocery store, and at the beach. When we leave the beach today, everything that has happened at the beach is just a vivid dream. OK?"

Lana nodded. "OK."

I wanted confirmation, so I asked, "Are you OK that I hypnotized you?"

"Yes, you helped me with my sleep and my desires," she replied.

Both women were now stroking one finger in and out of their pussies and gently teasing their clits with the other. "Are you OK with everything that has happened since you first went to the beach?"

Without hesitation, she answered, "Not only OK, but glad that it all happened. I've never been so relaxed, happy, and content in my life. I love being sexy with you and Hanna, too."

Now they had two fingers in their pussies. "What did you enjoy most so far?"

"I loved it when I was riding your hard cock and Hanna's soft mouth was on my clit and your dick. But when she got her fingers on my g-spot at the same time, she sent me over the top. That was incredible, and I want that over and over."

The stroking and clit rubbing were now getting pretty intense, so I figured if I wanted any of that action, I better wrap this up. "What are some things that turn you on that you'd like to do or have done to you?"

"The idea of having orgasms in public--even more public than the grocery store--is really hot. And I got really turned on by the machine-sex videos, too. So, given the chance, I'd try that. And seeing those men and women tied up and teased, then forced to orgasm multiple times--oh my god, was that hot. I'm not sure I could do that. Anal...maybe..."

Now they were both sawing three fingers deep into their slippery love-tunnels and vigorously rubbing their clits. "OK, I want you to watch some more porn and find all the things that turn you on. You both will tell us what they were the next time we go to the beach. Now, I want you both to stop playing with yourselves and bring me the two big dildos."

They both sighed, but stopped, got up, found both dildos, and walked them over to me. "Turn around and lean over the bed, resting on your elbows. Arch your backs and stick out those beautiful pussies for me." They did so. "Now, you each take a dildo. When I'm not fucking you, you're to keep on fucking yourself with the dildo. NO CUMMING until I say so. I want you to be fucking the entire dildo before I let you cum." They took their dildos and began pushing them gently into their swollen gashes.

I stepped up behind Hanna, positioned my swollen, purple cock-head at her entrance, and when she pulled the dildo back, I thrust in all the way. She moaned a deep, sultry moan. Lana gave a long sigh. I built up speed until I was almost slamming myself into Hanna and then pulled out.

She wailed "Noooo!", but immediately started pushing the big dildo farther and farther into her petite body.

I moved over to Lana and repeated the sequence. She was more vocal, grunting at each thrust and almost whispering, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

I pulled out and watched the two of them pushing about 3/4 of their respective dildos into their now sweating bodies. "Remember, no cumming till I say so!" I grabbed each of their hands and helped them force the dildos ever deeper. They were almost there. I moved back behind Hanna and said, "Hanna, shove that dildo all the way. NOW!"

She did it. And again. After the third time, I replaced the dildo with my rock-hard prick and told her, "Cum now. Cum." She began to buck like a bronco on acid. Her pussy squeezed my dick in time with her convulsions. And then she squirted again! I slammed my cock into her one last time, causing her to have a small aftershock. "Put that big dildo back in there and keep on cumming till I tell you to stop."

She moaned but complied. And began slamming that big, rubber dick home. Over and over. She was cumming on about every fifth stroke. The first one was kind of gentle, but each successive one got stronger. I better get on with this before she hurts herself.

I moved behind Lana, who was already shoving almost all of that giant plastic cock into her hot pussy. I told her, "Do it now. All of it. Do it." She shoved that artificial dick all the way in, to the hilt, and shreaked. She continued sawing it in and out for about 4 or 5 strokes. By now, Hanna had had about three more orgasms and was moaning continuously. I leaned in and took the dildos place of honor and said, "Lana, CUM. And don't stop cumming until I cum inside you."

She started cumming, and her cunt clamped down on me like a strong, slippery, wet velvet vice. It only took about three good strokes before I started cumming. I kept on for what seemed like an eternity as both women came and came. As I finished and pulled out, Lana dropped down onto the bed, followed by Hanna. The dildo was still lodged all the way in Hanna's pussy. It was a glorious sight to behold.

I staggered over next to Hanna and flopped down on the bed, too. I reached over and, ever so slowly, started pulling the dildo from her muscular tube. I had to exert more effort than I imagined, as it was being gripped by orgasms that were continuing even then. I kept on, and she kept having little orgasms, one after another, as I pulled it free. She looked over at me and mouthed the words "Thank you" and then collapsed.

Lana was actually stroking the big dong in and out of her pussy again, muttering, "Just one more, just one more, please." I got up and went to her side, took the dildo from her, and began to stroke it in and out. She started humping back into it. I increased the strength and speed of my strokes, and her movements became erratic. Finally, she arched her back, screamed, and squirted all over the bed while her pussy grabbed ahold of the dildo with a tremendous amount of force. She collapsed forward onto the bed as I slowly extracted the big silicone dick from her convulsing puss.

Both ladies were either passed out or asleep, and I wasn't sure what to do about it. They were both still "at the beach" when they drifted off. I decided to let them sleep for a bit while I made us some coffee and heated up the Danishes that I had in the fridge. When that was done, I figured they should have had a nice nap at the beach, so I went into the bedroom and said, "Hey, you two, have you had a nice nap at the beach?"

They both stirred, lifted their heads, looked at each other, and grinned. I took that as a yes. I wanted to be sure that they came back from the beach in a way that made sense, so I said, "OK, Lana and Hanna, you will remember everything that happened at the beach this morning as the most erotic and vivid dream you have ever had. You won't remember answering questions or hearing the other's answers, but you will just instinctively know what turns each other on. When I touch your shoulder, you will wake up and be back from the beach. Do you understand?"

Then both nodded, and I said, "Go back to sleep." Two pairs of eyes gently closed, and their heads drifted back down to the bed. I just looked at them for a few minutes, trying to soak in all that had happened since last night. I was one lucky guy. I picked up the dildos and put them back on the nightstand, and I straightened up the covers a bit. I then leaned forward and gently patted them on the shoulder and said, "Time to wake up sleepy heads."

Lana roused first and said, "Is that coffee I smell? Ooh, and something sweet?"

Hanna rolled over and added, "It smells like pastry to me."

"You are both correct. I'll go get you each a coffee and a Danish. Hanna, what do you take in your coffee?" I repled.

She looked over at Lana and said, "With a little bit of cream, please." And added, a moment later, "Not like last night!" with a big grin.

We all got a good chuckle at that. I headed to the kitchen and returned to the bedroom with a tray with three cups of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, a small pitcher of cream, and three Danish. The two naked girls were sitting against the headboard with their legs crossed in front of them, casually talking about what had happened last night. That sight (along with our time at the beach this morning) caused my naked manhood to begin to swell. The girls looked up at me, then down at my crotch, and both licked their lips.

Lana was the first to say, "My, my, my. That's a nice way to be greeted: hot coffee, sweet Danish, and stiff Johnson!"

We all laughed as I placed the tray on the bed, took my place opposite them, and asked, "Did y'all have anything planned for today? Or did you just know we'd need time to recuperate?"

They just looked at each other, raised their eyebrows, then looked at me, and Lana said, "We kind of do have something we'd like to do today, if you are willing. And I think you will be."

"OK, I'll bite. What's your devious plan?" I queried.

Hanna answered, "Well, we saw some of your video history involved public orgasms using remote-controlled toys. That really looks fun and very naughty. Would you be game for that?"

"Yeah, but where would we get the toy or toys?" I responded.

Lana answered, "We ordered them yesterday. They should be here this morning. We'll need to charge them up and learn how to use them, so we figured we'd go out for a late lunch and then to the mall. Does that work for you?"

"Wow! You two have really gotten into this, haven't you? Not complaining, just amazed. I can't wait for lunch and shopping. I also can't believe I just said that, either." I countered.

We all laughed. Lana asked, "Who wants to shower first?"

We all looked at each other, and I said, "I think we should just stick to an actual shower right now. Let's save our energy for later, if that's OK."

Hanna fake-pouted and said, "OK, party-pooper. I call the first shower!"

Lana said, "I'll go grab mine in the other bath, if that's OK."

I nodded to them both and said, "Alright, I'll put some fresh sheets on the bed and make some more coffee. Then, it's my turn."

After they took the last bites of their Danish and climbed out of the bed, I got up and stripped the soaked and sex-smelling sheets off. I grabbed them in one hand and the tray of dishes in the other and headed to the kitchen. I dropped off the tray, took the sheets to the washer in the garage, and got them started. I returned to the kitchen and started another pot of coffee. As it perked, I just stood there, wondering about this rapid turn of events. 'Have I started something that I can't control? Am I hurting or endangering anyone?', followed quickly by 'I can't believe this. I wonder what else is possible. God, I'm so horny, already.' I didn't even notice that Hanna was already done and standing naked beside me in the kitchen.

"What ya' thinkin' about so deeply?" she asked.

"Mostly you two." was my honest reply. That's when I turned and looked her way and got an eyeful of her gorgeous body. My pecker was growing by the second. "I'm not sure what I've done to deserve this, but I'm not arguing. This is fucking awesome. And awesome fucking!" We both were still chuckling about that when Lana walked in, naked, of course.

"What's so funny, you two? Have y'all been up to something already?" asked Lana as she looked down at my mostly hard prick. "Am I missing out on something? Or someone?"

"No. Honey, I just made a joke. I was telling Hanna that this was 'fucking awesome' and 'awesome fucking'" I replied.

Rrallyu
Rrallyu
73 Followers
12