Going to the Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee was just done dripping, and I began to pour three fresh cups when the doorbell rang. Hand and Lana looked at each other and said, almost in unison, "The new toys!" and bounded toward the door, naked. I'm not sure if they even realized they were answering the door totally nude. But hey, it's their party. Who am I to set the rules? I stepped into the hall so I could see what happened next.

Hanna opened the door and caused the delivery man to nearly drop the package. His eyes were wide open, as was his mouth. He appeared to be trying to say something, but all he could do was tap the stylus on his handheld and grin. Hanna looked at it and said, "Lana, you need to sign for the new sex toys. It's addressed to you!"

So, Hanna walked up to him, brushed her hand down his arm, and took the stylus from him, all while staring into his eyes. She signed the shaky tablet and asked him, "Would you like something to remember us by?"

He just nodded, still speechless.

Lana licked the stylus and slowly ran it down her body, between her boobs, over her navel, all the way down and into her pussy. She held it there and said, "Hanna, why don't you take our package from the nice man?"

Hanna took the guy's hand that was holding the package and pulled it to her cleavage. She took the package with one hand and his hand with the other. She licked his index finger and retraced Lana's path on her own body. I thought the guy was going to faint when she put his finger in her already moist snatch. She took her hand away, but his remained. Lana stroked the stylus in and out of her dampening pussy. Delivery Guy copied her actions with his finger in Hanna's quim. Both women just sighed. Lana said, "I bet you'll remember this for a while."

He finally found his voice and said, "On my god, yes! I'm not sure I'll ever get rid of this boner, now. Oops, that was rude. Well, I guess under the circumstances..."

Hanna removed his hand from her slit, and Lana returned his stylus to his front pocket and said, "Thanks for the package. I may need to order some more toys and things; will you be delivering them?"

"You better believe it! I'll fight anyone who tries to get this route," he replied as he backed away from the front door. The girls waved goodbye to him, shut the door, and began laughing hysterically.

"What the hell were you two thinking?" I had to ask.

Hanna was the first to answer, "Your bookmarks, dummy!"

"Ugh. Busted. Was it as exciting as the porn videos make it appear?" I asked.

Lana and Hanna looked at each other, got that sultry grin on their faces, turned to me and both said, "Uh huh."

"My pussy sure thought it was exciting." Lana offered.

"Mine, too. But old partypooper there said we had to wait till lunch time,", Hanna replied.

I just shrugged and said, "Hey, let's open up your package, so to speak, and get those toys charging. I think we should read the manuals, too. I'd hate to have your pussy explode or something while we are out!"

We all laughed, and then the girls unwrapped their toys. They had chosen two of the same model, just in different colors. They worked on plugging in the charging cables while I started skimming the manual. "Oh, this is cool; we can set it up so that both toys are synchronized. We can also set up a dual-screen mode to control up to four toys at once. Man, there's a lot these things can do!" I exclaimed.

The girls sat down on either side of me and began to read over my shoulders. Every now and then, one of them would point out a detail or feature, and the other would kind of go, "Ummmm." After we had read through the manual, we still had about an hour before the toys would be fully charged. I suggested that we all get dressed so that we would be ready to leave when the toys were fully charged. The manual said that on standby, the toy would last up to eight hours, and on full power, about an hour. So, I figured that we'd likely have three hours or more with intermittent use. This was going to be FUN.

Hanna asked me, "Eric, would you mind throwing something on and running out to my car? My bag with my clothes is on the back seat."

I nodded, said, "Sure," grabbed a pair of gym shorts from the bedroom, and headed out to her car. I grabbed her bag from the back seat and headed back to the house. When I entered, there was no sign of either woman. I headed to the bedroom, and, sure enough, there they were, making out like a couple of teenagers. I watched for a couple of minutes. They didn't seem to notice, or may care, that I was there.

When they came up for air, I said, "Here's your bag, Hanna. You two better not get too carried away there, or we won't make it to lunch--or shopping!"

They both sighed. Hanna took her bag and headed to the bathroom. Lana and I headed to the large walk-in closet. I pulled some khaki chinos off a hanger and a light blue cotton shirt off another. I grabbed some boxers, a belt, and shoes and headed out to the bed to put them on. I realized that I had a moment, so I went back out to the den, downloaded the app for the toys to my phone, and paired them both. I returned to the bedroom and had just put on my boxers and shirt when, in walked Hanna, looking totally ravishing (or maybe ravishable?) Apparently, I was staring.

"Um, weren't you supposed to be getting dressed, mister?" Hanna inquired.

"Uh, yeah, uh, I was just admiring the gorgeous woman who walked in on me in my boxers!" was my reply. Hanna had somehow transformed her perfect, naked body into something even more perfect when clothed. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She had on a very short, colorful sundress and high-heeled, white strappy sandals. Around her neck was a small silver choker with a little ring on the front. And she had on dangly silver earrings. "Wow!" was all I could add.

About that time, Lana came out of the bathroom..."Oh, WOW!" was all either Hanna or I could say. Lana also had her hair pulled back and had on the same dangly silver earrings and choker that Hanna had on. Rather than a sundress, Lana had on a lightweight, white cotton shirt, unbuttoned to expose maximum cleavage, and tied just below her pert breasts. Traveling down past a beautiful expanse of exposed flesh, she had on a very short denim miniskirt that buttoned up the front. Her legs looked even longer because she was wearing high-heeled, white strappy sandals, too.

"You look absolutely scrumptious," exclaimed Hanna.

"You look pretty delicious, yourself," was Lana's reply.

They both looked over at half-dressed me, and Lana said, "Finish getting dressed, slacker! We have lunch and shopping to do. And playing!" With that, she retrieved the two, now charged, toys, handed the black one to Hanna, and kept the red one. They stood there looking at me, so I guess I must've been staring again. "We may need some help with these," Hanna scolded, holding up the red toy.

I hurriedly pulled on my pants, belt, and shoes, tucked in my shirt, and turned to face them. They were now standing beside one another, with their arms around each other's waists, grinning like Cheshire cats. Hanna spoke up first: "The manual says to be sure you and the toy are well lubricated before insertion. I'm not quite lubed up enough. I need some help." And, with that, she stepped over to the bed and put one sandal-clad foot up on the bed. This allowed her very short sundress to ride up and expose an almost transparent thong. And therefore, her snatch.

"Always willing to help a damsel in distress." was all I could think to say as I moved over to her and sank to my knees. She handed me the black toy, which was shaped kind of like a whale with a wide tail, meant to rest over her clit, and a bulbous head to rest on her g-spot. I pulled the skimpy band of fabrit to the side of her vulva and, ever-so-slowly, licked my way from bottom to clit. I repeated that a few times before concentrating on her now distended clit.

After a couple of minutes, Hanna breathlessly said, "I think I'm ready."

I activated the toy, gave it a quick lick, and began to slowly slide it into her love tunnel. I'd pause, pull it back a little, then make some more forward progress. In just a few minutes, it was fully inside her, with the tail right over her clit. I gave her clit a quick nibble and replaced the thong where I found it.

"Oh, this already feels so naughty!" she panted.

"My turn!" said Lana, who was already standing right beside Hanna. I noticed that both girls lips looked a bit puffy and wet.

"What have you two been up to while I was down here 'working'?" I asked.

They grinned and gave each other a big kiss, with a lot of tongue action, before breaking their stance.

"Oh, nothing..." replied Lana. "Now it's my turn!" And she "assumed the position."

I turned to face her now-exposed crotch and was greeted with a completely naked, shaved pussy. I looked up at her inquisitively. She answered, "I decided to be super-naughty for you today."

"OK." And I began the daunting task (ha ha) of getting her wet enough to insert the red toy. She was already pretty moist from watching Hanna's turn and from the tonsil-hockey they had been playing. But she deserved equal treatment.So, I repeated the process that I had used on Hanna.

When I was done, I stood, gave Lana a deep kiss, then turned and did the same with Hanna. Both women kissed and licked all around my mouth, as if trying to taste each other's (or their own) juices. I didn't care. It was great, either way. I walked over to the nightstand, grabbed my phone, and opened up the toy app. I selected both toys and started them on low. Both girls jumped slightly and let out a little "Ooo".

"Well, I see they must be working." I said.

"Oh yeah!" replied Hanna.

"Yessirree." said Lana.

"Great, let's decide where to go for lunch."


To be continued...

12