Going with The Flow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you at the Manoa house? You are? Good. I will be over in minutes. Look for my VW Beetle."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Forty-five minutes later found us parked on the Tantalus Mountain lookout that overlooked the residential community of Manoa valley. Except for two streetlights that bracketed the line of parallel parking stalls, it was relatively dark and secluded. Because it was alongside the main road, the chances of unwanted trouble were slim, and those who parked there minded their own business. Surprisingly, we were the first car of the night so I parked my Beetle in the first parking stall which afforded an easy exit and greater privacy.

Sharon was a basket case, crying and emotionally blurting out her hurt feeling and sense of confusion. As I often did, I listened to her and offered small observations that eventually helped her to clarify her sense of confusion and identify the root cause of her problem.

"It is Mark, is it not? Or is it me...and my unwillingness to let go of him...even though I know that he doesn't really love me...that he's only using me? There is no future with him...so why am I being so damn foolish? Am I that needy?"

"Oh, stop it, Sharon. Stop putting yourself down," I said bluntly. "Just get rid of the bastard."

Sharon recoiled at my terse assessment but after a moment of thought, muttered, "You are right, Clifford. But it is so hard to let go of someone whom I clung to for so long even though I know that he's only dragging me down. Ooh, I am so tense. Could you please give me a shoulder and back massage to help me relax?"

"Ah, Sharon, I would love to...but we are in my Beetle and with a steering wheel in my lap and a stick shift between us...well...it would be kind of difficult. Also, that streetlight over there doesn't give us much privacy in the car's front seats..."

"How about the backseat then? Come on, Clifford, I need something to take my mind off of Mark, his fiancée, and how stressed out I am."

And so, we got out of my Beetle and scampered into my bug's backseat. Once back there, Sharon composed herself as best she could, sitting upright with her back to me, zoning into a meditative state. It was then that I noticed that she wore a casual sleeveless top, a loose short skirt, and light sandals that had already been slipped off. She must have dressed in a hurry since her top was not tucked into her skirt as it normally would have been.

After rubbing my hands together to make them warm, I began massaging Sharon's neck and shoulders and was rewarded with moans of pleasure and a noticeable relaxation of her body. My palms made their way down her back when I realized that I wanted more. Slipping under her blouse, I pushed it up to allow me to knead her back from her shoulders to her trim waist in a skin-on-skin way, causing Sharon to sigh in appreciation.

"Clifford...what are you doing?" asked Sharon suddenly as I unhooked her bra backstrap.

"It just so that I can massage your back better...with no obstructions," I murmured as I kneaded her now fully exposed back. "Don't worry. I'll re-hook your bra when I'm done." With that said, I ran my hands down and then back up Sharon's back until she moaned repeatedly. I felt her body loosen and lean back into my massaging hands. Then for some inexplicable reason, I leaned forward to kiss the top of her exposed spine before blazing a trail of kisses across her shoulder and then down her back.

A shiver shot up her creamy back as Sharon whined, "'Oh, Clifford, please do not...." However, when I planted quick light kisses on my way back up her back, she shivered and murmured, "Ohhh, my back is so sensitive. How did you know?"

"I didn't...I just couldn't resist tenderly kissing your creamy skin," I whispered, "while giving you a gentle back massage." Then brushing her long ebony hair to one side, I let my lips flutter sensuously on the back of her exposed neck.

Sharon at first crunched her shoulders at my kiss but soon began to emit a long groan in growing arousal and longing. Suddenly she turned and grabbing and pulling my face to hers, unexpectedly kissed me urgently and wildly. With her mouth open and pressed against mine, her squirming tongue wreaked havoc within my stunned mouth for the first surprise of the night. Gone was the demure woman I had known for her passionate kiss screamed of her excitement, her release of inhibition, and her unspoken desire for me.

Going with this unexpected surge in the flow of our relationship, I began to give as good as I got, if not better. Time in the backseat of my Beetle stood still until we finally broke free to desperately gasp for air. Then not giving her a chance to think about what just happened, I quickly pressed Sharon against the bed of the backseat and began round two with wet hot kisses to her lips, earlobes, and neck. Dazed with the overwhelming tsunami of carnal sensations, she responded fervently, and soon the windows of my little car were heavily fogged by our panting of excitement and passion.

My hands slipped under her top and before Sharon could react, I pushed it and her undone bra up to her armpits to reveal her uniquely amazing tits for the second surprise of the night. I had expected to find small breasts but from the dim light of the backseat, I instead discovered gentle snow-white mounds of tender flesh. Sharon might have been considered flat-chested if not for her puffy pink nickel-size areolas which sprouted delish delicate nipples. Whatever plea Sharon was about to utter died a rattling death in her exposed throat when my mouth descended upon and inhaled one of her girlish tits into my voracious mouth.

"Ohhh, no, Clifford...please stop. We must not...," finally escaped her lips as she futilely tried to pull my face from her breast. "You are my best friend..."

"I'm still your best friend," I muttered as I released her swallowed boob, "just, more now. I have wanted you for so long...and I will have you." And with that, I devoured her other tit with great relish. Sharon sought to persuade me to stop, but flicks of my tongue on her stiff teeny nipples and the tugs of my lips on her swollen areolas rapidly crushed any resistance or protests.

Until today, I don't know how I manage to hurriedly get my jeans and underwear down to my knees in the cramp confines of the Beetle's backseat. The impetus for my frantic efforts was that in all her squirming to my titty-sucking, her skirt had ridden up her soft thighs to her waist. Sharon was unaware of this until I slipped a hand between our squirming bodies to cup and squeeze her panties, delighting in finding them sopping wet.

"Oooh, no, Clifford, we must not..." was weakly whimpered Sharon, but I was long past the point of no return. Come hell or high water, I was about to consummate our love and take our relationship to the next level. With my body lying on top of hers, I slipped my hands under the waistband of her panties and pushed them down her tender thighs.

The third surprise of the night, was when my hand only felt a sparse patch of pubic hair, then fleshy smoothness, and finally incredible slipperiness that drenched my probing fingers and palm. Sharon jerked when I cupped and squeezed her pussy, tossing and turning as she sought to stop the inevitable. But with me laying between her parted legs and my engorged manhood beginning to plow her twisting pussy slit, she couldn't do anything but surrender to my...and her own desires as her legs spread wider.

With a nudge, my well-lubricated cockhead easily slipped into one of the hottest and tightest cunts I ever had the pleasure of fucking. As her wet-velvet love-tunnel gripped and squeezed my penetrating manhood, Sharon threw her head back and girlishly whimpered as her thighs clamped around my now pistoning hips.

"Oh yes, oh yes..." Sharon droned as I at first pumped gently into her sex. and then quickened my pace. With her liquid excitement being furiously churned, she cried out, "Take me, Clifford...make me yours. I no longer can deny that I've wanted you for so long...but was so foolishly afraid. Please, do not stop. Yes...oh, yes!"

My VW Beetle must have been bouncing and squeaking from the way I was banging Sharon. She took everything that I could give her and soon thrusted her twat upwards to meet my every downward stroke. "Faster!," she pleaded as her fingernails dug into the back of my t-shirt, "I am almost there. Oh, yes...going to cum...soon...do not stop! Shoot, Clifford, do not hold back! Fill me with your hot creamy semen! Cum with me, baby...cum! Oh, yes, yes, yes... shit! I am cumming! Arrghh! Arrgghh!! Arrghh!!!"

I was crushed in her boa-constrictor-like embrace as if Sharon wanted to pull me deeper into her. Feeling myself on the verge of a seismic eruption, I thrust my rock-hard erection into her cunt as far as I could go before exploding spewing scalding sperm-lava into her roiling molten depths. Writhing uncontrollably under me, Sharon madly kissed me as if to suck my very soul from me. Then heaving violently and nearly tossing me from her, she collapsed in utter exhaustion, whimpering in the pleasure of her sexual release.

As my dick throbbed its last drop of sperm into her sizzling snatch, all I could think was, "What a fucking idiot, Mark is for letting go of this beautiful woman who fucks like a goddamn nympho?" With that thought in mind, I held Sharon and tenderly kissed my new lover, knowing that we had finally done the "dirty deed."

"Clifford," sighed Sharon wistfully as she realized what we had just done. "What have we done? We have forever changed our relationship. Ooh, now I am so afraid that I somehow may lose you..."

"Hush, Sharon, what just happened was meant to be. We just went with the flow and did what we secretly wanted to do. I love you...and you love me. Why can't we still be friends and confidants who are lovers too? Why don't we give ourselves a chance? No matters what happens, I will never leave you."

"Hmmm, okay, but how about you getting off of me so that I can breathe. Oh, that feels good, but...shit...give me my panties because when you pulled out, your ejaculation and my juices are flowing out of my pussy and between my butt cheeks! What? You don't want to? Do you want my drench panties as a souvenir of our first time? God, it is only now that I am discovering that my best friend is one hell of a kinky lover.

"Okay, get my purse from the front seat. Where is it...aah, here it is. What is it? It's a tampon, my dear. Because I have very irregular periods, I never know when I will have an unexpected menstrual flow. It helps to always have a tampon handy just in case. I guess it can soak up our juices so that they don't dribble down my inner thighs because I have a perverted boyfriend. We are now boyfriend and girlfriend, are we not? Good!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ `

"Psst! Clifford! Wake up! It's me, Sharon!"

Woken from my sleep, I turned to the source of the voice and saw Sharon looking at me through my bedroom window screen. "Open your door and let me in before your landlord calls the police on me."

Stumbling out of my bed, I opened my door to find Sharon rushing into my embrace, kissing and hugging me. "Mark called, saying that he wanted to get together with me for a final fling...kind of for old time's sake. Before I hung up on him, I told him bluntly that if I was going to get fucked, it would be by my new boyfriend. Ooh, Clifford, I need you so much...show me that I did the right thing...and make me forget Mark. Please?"

Crushing her in my embrace, I kissed her until she responded. Then grabbing her buns while suggestively grinding my raging hard-on against her, I broke our lip-lock and whispered, "Then why are you still dressed? Get undressed and let's get into bed."

In a flash, gone was Sharon's perceived modest nature. Her blouse flew this way, followed by her skirt slipping from her hips to pool around her ankles. Giggling with delight as her bra and panties were easily discarded, she followed my lead and scampered buck-naked into bed.

"I want to just lay in your arms and feel your nudity against mine. What happened last night was very unexpected but fantastic. But it was like an unbelievable wet dream and I need to be reassured that it was real. Now that we have more space than the backseat of your Beetle, let us make leisurely love all night long."

In the gentle moonlight that flow through my bedroom window, Sharon laid back to casually expose her alabaster slender form. Brushing back her long ebony hair from her delicate face, I uncovered her girlish tits. "Your boobs are so delightfully unique," I mumbled as I licked a circle around her lily-white mounds. "I thought you would have been bigger given the swelling of your blouses and tops."

Sharon laughed quietly and then whispered, "That because I wear a 'padded' 32AA bra...sorry to have disappointed you. My doctors said that because I was sickly and very skinny in my younger years, my hormonal system became out of balance. While I grew to a five-foot-two height, I got somehow 'stuck' in other aspects of puberty where some of my bodily areas are rather 'underdeveloped or unique.'"

I drooled on one of her rose-petal tips and then softly circled a fingertip and my saliva around and then rolled it this way and that. I loved how her little bee-stung pink areola contracted and wrinkled, pushing up this delicious-looking small nipple. Sharon groaned in obvious arousal at my sensual titty massage and then gasped sharply when my tongue tip flicked and then swirl around her tiny fleshy people.

"Ohhh, damn! Even though my boobies are small, the one thing they are not lacking in is sensitivity. They had the same number of nerves as a busty woman but concentrated in a very small area. Mark and my previous boyfriends soon discovered that once they touched my titties, I was helpless to stop them from doing anything that they wanted to do to me."

"Hmmm, well, I love your teeny titties. And as my dear old dad would say, "Anything more than a mouthful is a waste." With that said, my lips latched onto one of her soft mounds. Sharon gasped sharply when I sucked her entire mound into my vacuuming mouth and then whimpered pitifully as my tongue devilishly swirled around it before letting it escape my lightly scraping teeth.

Then while pinching and rolling her teeny nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, I lowered my head down her body, letting my mouth travel a lazy path across her undulating belly. Just below her waist, I came upon a small ultra-feminine soft mons pubis that had a very sparse patch of pubic hair. Lightly mouthing her soft underbelly with puckered lips, my head traveled further between her soft inner thighs to discover a naturally hairless quim that wasn't from shaving or waxing.

"Your pussy is bald...completely hairless...except for this fine downy feel! The other night I was so engrossed in getting into your panties and you that I incredibly overlooked your pussy's uniqueness in the dim light and cramp quarters of the backseat."

"Well, I did tell you parts of my body were underdeveloped...and my pussy...hmmm, that may not be the right term considering my lack of pubic hair...my vulva is one such area. For the most part, it is naturally smooth as a baby's behind...or so I've been told."

Her swollen pussy lips formed an inviting tight slit that sealed and concealed her feminine treasures. Licking my index and middle fingers, I pressed one finger into an engorged fold and the other into the other labia. Then gradually pumping my fingers up and down, I enjoyed Sharon's girlish whimpers which were soon accompanied by the lewd squishy sounds of her liquid excitement.

When my fingers dipped into and spread her slit, her trapped sexual fluids oozed out. My rasping tongue plowed the length of her sweet inner labia, quickly lapping up the nectar of her sex, causing Sharon to jerk and moan. When the tip of my tongue light danced and swirled around her love pearl, Sharon cried out and bucked violently.

Holding her down with a forearm across her pelvis, I shove first one and then another finger into her juicy twat. Pumping my fingers in and out, I rubbed the ridged flesh of her G-spot, causing her to tremble violently as her twat began to flow freely.

Judging by the uncontrollable shaking of her body, I knew that the sexual tension in Sharon was rapidly escalating to the point of sudden release. To give her that sudden spark that would push her over the edge into orgasmic oblivion, I yanked out my two embedded fingers only to suddenly cram my thumb into her oozing cunt and my middle finger that was well-coated in her slippery juices into her puckered anus.

"What the..." screamed Sharon as I digitally double-penetrated her furiously. Suddenly she convulsed in a gut-wrenching orgasm with her squirting feminine juices blasting into my stunned face. I tried to pull back to catch a quick breath of air, but Sharon grabbed my head and crammed it between her soft inner thighs. Holding my head down, she wildly pussy-humped my face. Then completely spent from her climax, Sharon collapsed in a limp sweaty heap, panting softly.

After catching my breath, I pushed her limp legs back to fully expose her naked twat. Mounting her, I took her without hesitation or reservation, cramming my raging hard-on into and spreading her sweet hot slick cunt. With her slender legs framing her lovely face, I jack-hammered her juicy cunt for all I was worth.

As my groin slapped soundly and loudly against her quivering bare cunt, Sharon emitted a soft "uhh" with every thrust into her, and it drove me crazy. Then suddenly I felt my nuts scrunch to my body and knew that my ejaculation was going off the Richter scale. "I'm going to cum...soon... and I'm going to fill your sizzle cunt with my hot, sticky spunk!"

"Oh, yes," cried Sharon. "Please don't hold back. Please, Clifford, shoot!" And with that, I blasted two-balls-full of hot sticky jizz deep within Sharon's spasming wet twat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, god, Clifford. What have you done to me? I've become so wanton and shameless... but somehow you bring that out in me." With that, she snuggled her sweat-glistening slenderness against me. "At least I know for certain that last night was not a vivid wet dream...that is for sure. "

"Hmmm, I love you, Sharon Sasaki, and your unique body...your teeny titties...your hairless and baby-smooth pussy lips...and your super-tight twat. You are truly intriguing...and thoroughly addictive."

"I am glad that I please you as I am and that you want me. For most of my life, I was continuously harassed about my body. It is hard to hide your...physical 'deficiencies'... when naked in the showers following Physical Education class. The other girls... especially my white and black female classmates who matured much earlier, taunted me endlessly. Because I was slender with no boobs, hips, or ass, and had long legs compared to my torso, I was teasingly called 'ika' which is the Japanese word for 'squid.'"

"Did I ever tell you that I love eating ika?"

"No, you didn't...but...I have personally experienced what you love to eat...and I don't mind being eaten...if you know what I mean?

"Hey, speaking of eating, l love eating too. Where's that piece of marinated man-meat that has pleasured me so much. Ooh, here it is. Still semi-hard and oozing with creamy spunk. It smells so earthy and tastes...uhmmm...so delicious...marinated in our bodily juices. Uhmmm, I love sucking on it...swallowing it...just right for deep-throating. Uhmmm..."

While I'm not hung like King Kong, I ain't got nothing to be ashamed of. Yet, Sharon made me wonder when she swallowed my still sizeable semi-soft cock until her delicate lips kissed my matted pubic hairs of my groin. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed to myself, "she deep-throating me with practiced ease like a whorish Geisha. Oh, yeah!"