Going with The Flow Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon slept over that night...the first of many to come. Throughout the night, I took her often and she willingly accepted. I fucked Sharon in her favorite position -- what she called the "submissive doggy" -- in which she knelt on the mattress with her buns and sex high in the air while her face was pressed against the bedding. It thrilled me to no end to hear her mewling "uhh" with each thrust into her or her shrill squeal of surprise with I pushed a finger into her winking anus.

The light of dawn filtered through my bedroom window found me lifting a spent Sharon's leg to bury my cock once again her juicy receptive sex. "Oh, Clifford, I have lost track of how many times we've pillowed and how many terrific orgasms I had. Your poor bedsheets are soaked with our perspiration and my juices...I've never had a squirting climax like the one you gave me. You have forever ruined me," lamented my newfound lover.

"I am so tired and sleepy...and yet wantonly crave more. I never knew a man could find my body so intriguing and be so... insatiable. Would you think it terrible of me if I rolled onto my stomach and doze off while you used me? Ooh, I am so shameless but all I can think about is awakening to find my raw pussy oozing with your yummy semen."

And with that Sharon flopped limply belly down and spread her legs wide for me. I humped her fiercely, getting off on her repeated feminine "uhhs" which slowly faded as she somehow drifted off to sleep. I then realized that as much as I wanted to, I had blown my wad once too many times to do it again. Leaving my dick snuggly embedded in her, I rolled my lover to her side to spoon her. Then kissing the back of her neck, I wrapped my arms around a sleeping Sharon and fell into a deep sleep of rest, recuperation, and sperm regeneration.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the remainder of our graduate program, Sharon and I were a declared couple who did everything together and enjoyed each other. Although she maintained her Manoa house that she shared with her girlfriends, it was for appearances (for her conservative parents). Most of the time Sharon spent at my place and in my bed.

We had talked about moving into a larger place after we graduated and found jobs. It was Sharon's intention to introduce me as her lover and man to her parents when they visited the Islands for her graduation ceremony. I had it in mind to ask her father for the privilege of marrying his daughter and taking the next big step in our relationship.

However, just before commencement, our world was turned upside down by a late afternoon telephone call. When I answered, it was Amy, Sharon's best friend and housemate. "Cliff," Amy said rather hurriedly, "is Sharon there? She is? Oh, thank God! Let me speak to her immediately!"

From the look on Sharon's face, I knew that what Amy had shared was not good news. Hanging up the telephone, Sharon flung herself into my arms, sobbing, "My mother called...my father suffered a massive heart attack...and is in the hospital under intensive care. She wants me to return home immediately because she is panicking and is afraid that he might die. What am I to do?"

"I'll take you to the Manoa house and you pack your bags for an extended stay. While you're doing that, I call the airlines to see if I can get on the next flight to Japan. Don't worry...I've got enough in my checking account to cover the cost no matter what. Once I get you a reservation, you will then call your mother to tell you that tomorrow you will be on your way home and give her your travel information. Tell her to try not to worry because you'll soon be there and will support her and your father."

"But what about commencement and..."

"Hey, commencement is only a ceremony...you have already completed your master's program. You don't need to worry about a formality."

"But, what about you, Clifford, and us? How will I survive without you at my side?"

"Sharon, your top priority is to focus on your father, supporting your mother, and making sure that they are taken care of. Don't worry about me or us...for all we know, you may be back in a week...and if it takes more time, remember that I said that I'd never leave you."

"Oooh, I am so nervous. Thank goodness I have you because I am stressed out to the max."

"Well, since I doubt that I can get you a reservation for a flight that will leave earlier than tomorrow, we have tonight to spend together...and since we don't know when we will see each other, we should make it a memorable one."

"Why didn't I think of that? Having my tiny titties suck, my pussy eaten before it is banged repeatedly, and mind-blowing orgasms are sure to get this girl's mind off of her problems. Come on...let's get things done so we can spend more time in bed."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The days turned into weeks and then into months and Sharon still had not returned. Because there were only two forms of communication in the 1970s which made staying in touch extremely difficult. The first was the land-line telephone (none of today's mobile phones or internet at the time), and you had to be there when the phone rang or miss the call since answering machines were not readily available. In addition, long-distance calls, especially international ones, costed a fortune...something that neither of us could afford.

So, we used the second method and wrote letters to each other and mailed them. This was a slow process that often meant that by the time you got the news, it was already dated. From Sharon's missives, I gathered that her father had survived his severe heart attack but had a long road to recovery which forced him into early retirement. Fortunately, her father was a veteran and retired government employee and as such, he could continue to receive outpatient follow-up treatment from the camp's hospital.

Her parents had initially planned on retiring in Hawaii; however, her father's fragile medical condition changed all of that. Her mother didn't want to find herself alone in a strange country without friends, family, or familiar culture should her father later pass away. So, it was decided that they would stay in Japan and it made sense for them to settle in the surrounding community that they knew.

Sharon was delighted that I had found an outreach position at a major social agency that serviced veterans and especially 'Nam vets. She informed me that she had gotten a counseling position at the same school for military dependents that she had attended. Her familiarity with the school, the Army camp, and the surrounding culture made her an invaluable asset.

But as time passed, I began to notice that she never mentioned telling her parents about us or more specifically about me. Her yearning to return to the life (to include me) that she had left behind seemed to fade the more she became accustomed to her new life and the people she encountered. There was no mention of her returning to the Islands even for a vacation, or for that matter, any hint of her wanting me to visit her in Japan.

I should have seen it coming but I was nevertheless caught off guard when I received after a long period of no correspondence, a letter from Sharon that read:

"Dear Clifford,

"I have missed you more than you can ever imagine in my struggles to cope with my parents' situation and my own relocation. Oh, how I wished that you were here with and for me. I was and still am in desperate need of someone strong and steady who could fill the void within my heart left by you and be my anchor in my new life.

"I do not know of any other way to say this but I have found such a person in Kenji. He is a Japanese national who attended medical school in the United States and is a contracted physician at the camp's military hospital. I met him during a consultation about my father's condition, and with time, our relationship has developed and grown.

"I know that you said that you would never leave me and that you are waiting for me. I, however, cannot leave my parents who are in dire need of me remaining in Japan. Kenji has encouraged me to stay and recently has proposed to me much to the delight of my parents. It breaks my heart to tell you that I will not be returning to you for I have accepted Kenji's marriage proposal.

"Please forgive me, Clifford, for I have betrayed you. You have been my steadfast friend, invaluable confidant, and caring lover who saved me from an abusive relationship and made me feel whole and secure. You were and still are there for me, and do not deserve the pain and sorrow that I have inflicted upon you. I have accepted because of my actions, I have incurred a karmic debt to you that must be repaid when we next meet in a future lifetime.

"While this may sound ridiculous, please know that I still love you and will continue to love you even though I may be married to another man. I cherish and will never forget the moments that we shared. Please take good care of yourself, my love.

"Love, Sharon"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It went without saying that I went into a deep depression, laced with liberal doses of booze, and smothered in tons of self-doubt and pity. I must have read and re-read Sharon's parting letter a thousand times as I sifted through my memories looking for that elusive insight that lurked in the recesses of my mind.

Then one day, it dawned on me and I sat down and penned my last letter to Sharon:

"Beloved,

"We have often thought of us as two leaves floating together in the flow of life. For a very special time, we were blessed to be as close to one another as humanly possible. Then an unforeseen event caused our stream to separate with each of us going with a flow of our own.

"While a part of me accepts your heartfelt sentiments and regret, I know deep down inside of me that you did not do any wrong -- you just did what you had to do. If this is so, how then can I find fault in you? It was karma that brought us together, then separated us, and finally led us to lives apart from one another.

"Enjoy your new life, cherish your husband, and take care of your parents in their golden years. Do not worry about me. The demons that once plagued me were banished when I was with you and they remain so in the brilliance of my fond memories of you. I would, however, be pleased if every once in a while you think of me and smile. Take comfort in knowing that I am going with the flow and will still be there for you in our next life together no matter what.

"As always, your friend, confidant, and lover, Clifford"