Goings-on at Haematology

Story Info
A recruit gets to enjoy her cousin's cock.
2k words
3.84
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

Joseph looked at the new recruits with mounting excitement. There were young men who looked as if they had not finished school, so young and fresh-faced they were. The girls were even more young-looking; but he did not fail to notice their bodies were better-developed than if they were still in school. He seemed to recognize one of the girls as a daughter of his wife's relative, though he could not place her in his mind. He called her to his office and handed her a reference book, instructing her to take in as much as she was able. He intended that she would soon be the best among them.

With that he left her in his office and went to catch up on some lab work on his bench. He had been sending requests to a the Works department to install his work bench inside his office but so far he had only received unfulfilled promises. After about ten minutes the telephone rang in his office.

Muttering to himself, "This is one of the reasons why I want my work bench to be in my office," he got to the ringing instrument before it stopped; that happened quite often. If he had reagents on his hands, by the time he had washed or wiped them, the telephone would have stopped ringing.

"Hello," he said impatiently. It was the Chief Matron of the Hospital. Immediately he softened his tone. "Good morning, Madam!"

"Please come to my office when you have a moment. There is something urgent I must talk to you about."

"I will be there shortly, Madam." He knew better than to delay when such a request came from the boss.

Casting a stern eye on Rose, he took off his lab coat, handing it behind the door and left for the Matron's office on the seventh floor. She had overseen the building of the new tower block, amazing the architects with her quick grasp of building technology, even though her training was in nursing. She felt it was right for her office to be on the top floor, so that the doctors, heads of department, ward sisters and even external partners had to climb all the way up to her citadel. Joseph was on that trip now.

When he got to the secretary's office, that lady said, "She is ready for you now," making him wonder what the matter was that the boss had cleared everything to see him.

He knocked. "You do not have to knock, Joseph. Come right in!"

******************

Joseph returned to his department after a very rewarding meeting with the Matron and Director of Medical Services. They had given him news of his being promoted to the Head of Pathology at the University. But he explained that he had lately developed a speech condition which, though it did not stop ordinary conversation, would not allow him to teach. They understood his position readily enough, but insisted that his grade would still be raised; he would be over-rated for his present post. Nobody had held it at such a high grade.

"That can't be helped now, Madam," concluded the Director.

He found Rose surrounded by the other recruits poring over the tome he had left with her. He walked into his office and called the young woman. "I did not permit you to make my property public, did I?" Normally he would have been furious at such behavior but today his mood was upbeat.

"No, sir," replied the girl, her face filled with terror.

"Put it back there in my bookcase," pointing, "and never do that again. Do you hear me?"

"I am sorry sir. I shall not repeat it."

"Go back to the others and continue with the other reference materials. Mrs Duncan will show you what to do next."

She went out, wondering why this man, whom she had never seen before today seemed to be giving her preferential treatment. Was this the office romance she had heard of? Did he want to take advantage of her?

******************

Rose was actually first cousin to his wife, Rose's mother being the elder of the sisters. This knowledge, coming though it did from his wife, did nothing to dim his lust for the beautiful young woman. He was determined to take her to bed. This was very odd behavior, he reflected. Every year they brought recruits round the departments of the hospital, the aim being that the youngsters, on seeing what was done in each, could choose which best suited them. Joseph had never looked at any of them (some had been quite lovely) with the eye that he now seemed to possess. He could not quite understand what had got into him over Rose, but he was in the grip of something much more powerful than he had ever known.

He was thankful for the lab coats they were required to don while at work, for they masked the figures of the girls, otherwise he would have been distracted by Rose all day, every day. He took care that she did not come into his office on her own often enough to arouse suspicion. He was inwardly glad to notice that some of the younger men in his department took some liking to her. This was no different from the other years when they hounded the poor girls to distraction. This time, however, he took it as vindication, if a younger man could see the beauty he had seen in the girl, although it also meant he would have to pull rank to get her when it got right down to the thumbtacks.

Just as on the first day he sought to give her some advantage over her fellows in various ways that were not too obvious. She did not yet know that he knew who she was, and he could not be sure that she didn't know who he was, either.

"Rose, you have prepared a very good slide. Come over here to the microscope and see for yourself." Two of the girls followed her. He desisted telling them off, since their presence was working for his good; it would not look too obvious that he wanted to be near her, if there were several girls around him.

In fact he took the girls to lunch one day, making sure to pay special attention to Rose so that she would know he was warming to her. He took her out by herself on another day, but on yet another, took her out with the other girls. One Saturday he took her not just for lunch but for drinks afterwards, staying until quite late before taking her back to her little house; he refused steadfastly to get into her house which she shared with two other girls, despite that, or maybe because, she said they were not in. But he could not imagine it being found out that he had visited a young recruit in such lowly surroundings. His dignity would take a heavy hit; he had resolved that he would have her to himself at a place of his own choosing.

That evening, he was more insistent on having sex with his wife, so filled with thoughts of Rose was he. Rachel, his wife wondered aloud.

"What has gotten into you, Joseph? You are almost raping me!"

He laughed it off. "Who coined that phrase about rape on the marital bed? It makes no sense." His cock was at her entrance at that moment and only a push was needed to effect his entrance. As he pumped away, he fantasized about Rose's ripe, young body. He saw her slim waist, and how her clothes fit her. When his mind came to the swell of her breasts, he was powerless in the grip of the orgasm that overtook him. He pumped his wife's womb with hot seed with such a deep groan she almost feared he would faint.

He twitched a few times as the last of his vital juices emptied from his balls. He then rolled off her in the usual fashion and was snoring loudly in no time at all. Severally during the night he had dreams of himself with Rose in various places. She would be dressed most provocatively, quite unlike how Rachel dressed. Many glanced back at them as they passed, drawn by the girl's beauty. In his dreams, he was the luckiest man alive.

On the Monday, he found that administrative matters in the last week had caused his lab work to suffer. He called Rose to his bench and assigned a few of the bench tasks to her. Normally he should have handed such a task to one of the senior staff members, but he was confident that his young lady would handle it competently as she had proved with lighter tasks, as well as with some which were substantially more complex. She had not messed up any samples, especially those concerning blood. It would be very difficult to obtain others from the patient, especially if they had been discharged from the wards, if such a thing occurred.

He checked her work at mid-morning to find that he need not have worried in the least. Her samples were immaculate and the results easily deductible, since she worked so meticulously.

"You are doing very well, my girl!" She also worked much faster than some who had been in the department for years. He patted her shoulder causing her to lift her eyes to him; he gave her a faint smile as he headed back to his office.

******************

Joseph fell off the young woman's body, panting heavily. He was so in love with her that the crazy part of him toyed with the idea of leaving his wife of fifteen years. The sober part reminded him that for a man in his position, that was completely out of the question. He could only be with Rose in secret, a thing most difficult to achieve when he saw her every day. On her part, Rose had never experienced love by a man, except the awkward fumblings of her fellow students during training. Now she had in her life a man who played her body like a virtuoso. She did not know how she was going to live without him when she moved to other departments; he had made her attracted to lab work, even though up until that moment she had felt a preference for theatre work.

"That was a real bomb, Joe!" she said breathlessly. She turned to look into his face, finding so much tenderness there."You are so sweet!"

His finger and thumb trapped her nipple between them, giving it a little pressure. She felt a new jolt of electricity rush from her breast straight to her cunt, in the process electrifying her spine. She jumped. "Please let me rest for a while. Two orgasms in less than an hour is more than I have ever done!"

"In time I will teach you to have multiple orgasms in one round. And then after a short rest give you another explosive round with as many orgasms."

"Jeez, that would kill me, darling," she told the man she sometimes thought of as her cousin, once she discovered he was married to her first cousin.

"What better way to die!"

She could not help laughing out loud, hugging him tighter. He pulled her mouth closer and kissed her. Now electricity sparked into her nipples and right down to her cunt, leaving a throbbing there. She did not know how she opened her legs, pulling him on top of her. He slid in smoothly on the juices of their former coupling.

"Oooh, my gawd! You are so hard, so sweet," she screamed. She wrapped her arms around him as he thrust into her again and again. Her climax came suddenly, hitting her with beastly power. "Oooh, yes fuck me hard, like that, like that!" He, too, came powerfully, pouring gallons of rich sperm deep into her.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers