Sharing Bed during Family Vacation

Story Info
I get close to my sister as we share a bed, very close.
4.7k words
4.46
185.4k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mark, I am 24 years old, and this is my story.

Every year my family goes on a 2-week summer vacation. My family consists of my mom and dad, my sister and me. I have always looked forward to these vacations, and this year was no different, or so I thought. It turned out to be very different indeed.

"We're going to the southern coast of Spain," my dad said. Hell yeah, time to check out some Spanish chicas!

As you can probably tellm I am single and still live at home. The typical degenerate young adult I thought, but I didn't mind it. The only serious relationship I had, lasted one and a half years, and happened when I was 20. I've always had a liking to brunettes, so Spain was very exciting to me.

The day had come, and I had all my stuff packed and ready. It was early in the morning, and I went through my checklist again. My family had always been very organized, so I have inherited this fear of forgetting something. As I went through the list, I heard my sister from the hallway, practicing some basic Spanish sentences.

"Hey, puta!" I yelled from my room, as she walked by.

"What the fuck?" she said, as she entered my room.

"Oh, so you have practiced bad words too!" I said with a grin.

"No... I just know what it means you asshole," she said with a laugh, as she turned around and left the room.

Typical brother and sister talk, getting on each other's nerves with some harmless banter.

My sister Sophie is 18, thin and short, I'd guess around 1.55 meters, 20 centimeters shorter than me. She is a redhead, with shoulder length hair. B-cup chest, which I recently learned when my curiosity found her bra in the washing machine. And a small yet nicely curved butt when seen from the side. I've always been a butt-kind of guy, although I preferred them bigger than my sis.

We boarded the plane and took to the skies towards Spain. We landed 3 hours later at 3PM.

"Fuck its hot," I thought to myself. As we exited the airport, my eyes caught the first glimpse of a proper Spanish chica.

"Hot indeed," I said with a low voice.

A van-taxi picked us up and took us to the resort where we'd stay the next 14 days. The resort had these small little 2 bed cabins (singles and couples beds), my parents had booked two.

"Here's the key to yours and Sophie's cabin, it's a single bedroom but the beds are apart. Dad and I are right here next door, if you two start to fight. Let's meet in an hour and check out the beach, okay?" my mom said.

I took the key and saw my sister looking a bit upset. We had often lived under the same roof when on vacation, but never in the same room. Not since she was 12 at least, she had requested her own room ever since.

I unlocked the door and carried my luggage inside. It was small but looked amazing on the inside. The living room would fit maybe 5 people, there was also a bathroom and a bedroom. No kitchen, but a small fridge and a sink.

"MAAAARK!" my sister yelled from the bedroom.

I walked inside and saw not two single beds but one large couple bed, queen or maybe king size even.

"The fuck? Mom said there would be two beds," my sister said.

"What do you mean, it's fucking huge. It's basically three beds," I said, and I got an annoyed look from my sister. She began piling up all the pillows in the middle of the bed, creating a wall between the two sides.

"Suit yourself," I said laughing, as I grabbed a towel and swimming trunks and went back and sat in the living room. It had a large window with an ocean view. I could barely see the beach, which was close by, but slightly covered by the other buildings. Well, if I had been able to see the beach, I would probably sit here and spy on the girls down there, fuck I need to get laid.

An hour later, and we walked together down to the beach. It was quite wide with a lot of people. Either sunbathing, playing ball or even dancing over at the beach bar. My mom and pale-ass sister returned with 4 ice creams, that we enjoyed together. Finally, we could relax from the all the exhausting travelling.

We sat at the beach for a few hours before having dinner at a nearby restaurant. The sun was about to set, as we said goodnight to our parents and went into our own cabin.

My sister dumped her towel and the large bottle of sunscreen on the living room table and went into the shower. She never really showed her body much, as she had worn shorts and a large t-shirt to the beach. Crazy fuck, but I knew how quick she would get a sun burn, and how she didn't want to look like a cooked lobster.

I went into our luckily well air-conditioned bedroom and sat on my side of the bed watching some TV before getting some sleep. That's when my sister quickly ran over to her luggage with a towel covering her, she dug through her clothes before returning to the bathroom. 10 minutes later she returned with her oversized t-shirt that she usually slept in.

"What?" she asked, as she had noticed I was looking.

"Nothing, I just wondered when you are going to get rid of that old shirt," I replied.

"Fuck off," she said with a smile and reached over the pillows to punch my shoulder.

"You know how much I love it Mark," she said.

"Of course Soph. Good night, don't snore or make a shit ton of noise on your phone," I said.

"Yeah, well we both know you are the loudest snorer!" she said.

"Then you best fall asleep before I do," I said as I turned around facing the other way.

"Fuck off," she replied with a giggle, and not long after we were both asleep.

I was awakened by the sound of the shower running, Sophie had already woken up. I got up and pulled the drapes to the side and saw that the sun had just risen above the rooftops of the other cabins. I sat on Sophies side of the bed to watch the sun, because her side was by the window. After a few minutes I heard her voice behind me.

"What are you doing on my side?" Sophie said.

"This is my side now," I replied laughing.

"No, that's my side you dick," she said as she approached me. Although as she saw the sunrise-view she sat next to me.

"Oh... I suppose we could share the view, that's really beautiful," she said.

"But this side is still mine at night!" she added.

"We'll see," I said teasingly, and saw her stick out her tongue at me. She was wearing a white laced dress that I had never seen before. It was really pretty I thought, as I imagined it on a tanned Spanish girl. Yum.

Today we decided to take a walk around the large city nearby. We'd spend most of the time walking up and down the streets of the midtown area. Full of people, street performers, cafes, street shops, souvenir shops and of course plenty of girls. I was equipped with a pair of sunglasses, so I wouldn't get caught staring too much.

Hours went by, and my mom and sister were already carrying a bunch of bags. Dad and I were only carrying one each. Some clothes that my mom had insisted we should get.

"Does mom have room in her luggage for that much stuff?" I asked my dad.

"Not if she continues this trend," he replied laughing.

Every time we went on a vacation, my mom and Sophie would always pack so little from home, so they could fill their luggage with so much shit. They would often end up having to get a new suitcase and pay overprice at the airport to get it home.

"Women..." my dad said.

"Cheers," I said, as we each took a sip from our canned beer that we were carrying.

We were looking for a restaurant to eat dinner, as I heard my mom.

"Sophie, your back!" she said.

Sophies dress had an opening, so her entire upper back was showing skin. And it seemed obvious that she had forgotten to put sunscreen on that spot.

"Ugh, typical, can you help me?" Sophie said to mom, as she took a small bottle of sunscreen up her purse.

"Ouch, fuck, it already hurts a bit," she said, as mom applied sunscreen on her back.

It wouldn't be a proper annual family vacation, without Sophie getting a sunburn. We ate at a restaurant and walked back to the resort as it was getting late.

"Get some after-sun or lotion on your back, okay? Good night you two," my mom said.

"Good night," Sophie and I said, before heading inside.

I sat on the bed on my side of the wall of pillows and watched some TV. Sophie entered the bedroom, carrying a bottle of after-sun.

"Never lucky, are you?" I asked.

"Shut up and help me with this," she replied and threw the bottle at me. She pushed the pillows away so some would drop on the floor. She then went tummy side down on the bed, prompting me to apply the sun lotion on her back.

I sat next to her, took a bit of sun lotion on my hands and started to massage it onto her back. At first, I could tell that it hurt Sophie a little bit, but after a while it seemed to soothe the burn.

"Are you getting it all?" she asked.

"Most of it, but your dress is kind of in the way," I replied.

"Untie the dress then dumbass," she said, lifting her arm around, pointing at the two laces that tied her dress together, going down her back.

I dried off my hand in a towel that she had brought in, and I untied the laces revealing her lower back. I stopped pulling the dress aside, as I had reached the top of her butt. I saw how her dress matched with the white laced panties she wore. I quickly applied more sun lotion on my hand and started to apply it on the red spot I couldn't reach before. Meanwhile my eyes were drawn to the top of her butt. I saw where her butt cheeks began, and how they poked out from her flat back. The top of her butt crack was also showing right above her panties. Fuck, I realized how I had begun massaging the lower part of her back where she wasn't even sun burned.

"There, all done," I said, feeling how my heart rate had increased a bit.

"Thank you, that was really nice," she said, as she grabbed her sleeping shirt, and walked into the bathroom. My eyes followed her out, as her upper butt was still exposed. Shit, there was something about it. I had always preferred larger asses, but that image of my sister's petite butt kept staying in my head.

We said goodnight and both of us went to sleep without the pillow wall between us this time.

The next day was spent visiting museums and other tourist attractions. The day went by normally, although a certain image was still showing in my head.

"Goodnight, tomorrow we'll drive up north and check out Valencia," my dad said, before him and mom went into their cabin.

Sophie and I went back inside our own cabin. I sat on the bed and watched TV, and she was in the shower. Sophie returned to the bedroom with a towel around her and carrying the sun lotion bottle. She laid down next to me on the middle of the bed on her tummy again.

"Could you apply sun lotion on my back again please?" she asked.

I nodded and grabbed the bottle, she moved away the towel, completely exposing her back. This time I wasn't greeted with the same view as yesterday. She was wearing some baggy shorts instead. Maybe it was for the better, I shouldn't be staring at Sophies butt anyway. Her chest was buried in the bed, so it was for the better, that those weren't visible either. I massaged some sun lotion all over her back, also where she wasn't burnt.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"No... it just feels really nice," she replied. I continued for about 20 minutes, before she got up wrapping the towel around. She thanked me and went into the bathroom again. Moments later she returned in her trusty sleepy shirt. I was laying down on my back, with my head lifted by the pillow, so I could lay while watching TV. Sophie got into the bed but scooted over next to me and hugged me quickly.

"Thank you again, your turn tomorrow, ok?" she said.

"Deal," I replied giving her a smile.

Sophie leaned back and hugged me again but didn't leave me this time. My blanket didn't cover my upper chest where she rested her head, it felt a little awkward, but we had cuddled like siblings do before. We watched TV for a bit, before the image of her butt came across my mind again. I tried to push it away, when she then moved a bit closer. I now noticed how her breast was pressed into my side. It wasn't much, but I did feel the soft bump.

"Fuck," I thought to myself, as I started to feel aroused, but luckily, I saw that my semi-erection wasn't showing through the blanket. What the fuck was wrong with me, she's my sister. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore it the best that I could, thinking of the boring museums we visited today. Yeah that will do, boring old museums.

"Uhm... bro?" Sophie said. I opened my eyes. She had moved, now resting on her arm, as she game me an awkward look. I saw that I had made a tent in the blanket. Fuck, I thought my erection was subsiding.

"Shit, I'm sorry, uh it's nothing," I stammered, moving the blanket around concealing the tent.

My sister laid down on her back next to me and not on me this time, she didn't say anything. We kept watching TV, as I tried to control my fast beating heart and my erection. I had calmed down again, and I felt so awkward for the next 30 minutes, as we continued to watch TV.

"You okay now?" Sophie asked.

"Yes of course, that was just nothing," I replied.

She was silent for a few seconds before moving back onto me. Again, she rested on her side, half-ly laying on top of me. Her breast pressed against me again.

"Damn it... Why did she do it again? I should ask her to move," I thought, but I didn't ask her. Even though it felt so weird, a part of me was still enjoying my sisters body pressed into mine. A certain part had also shown interest again. My eyes were open this time, almost fixated on the blanket above my crotch. The ball I had created with the blanket and moved above my erection earlier, had slightly flattened out. Enough so my growing erection was now slowly pushing against the blanket again.

"Mark... is it me?" my sister asked.

"What, no, I don't know, just move to your own side," I replied.

"Tell me," she asked, sitting up and gave me a stern look.

"It's just... no, it's...," I paused. Sophie kept looking at me expecting an answer.

"It's just, I can feel your boob pressed into me," I finally said.

"Oh...," she quickly said, sitting in silence for a few seconds.

"Does it bother you?" she asked.

"Well, yes. I mean, you're my sister," I replied.

"You are the one with a boner dude," she said, and I noticed how her cheeks started to blush a little.

"Well it's not like I can control it, when I enjoy..." I said, stopping myself, I was obviously embarrassed, I didn't know what to do or say. She looked at me for a few seconds before laying back down on me.

"Sophie...," I said.

"What? I enjoy it too," she replied.

"Uhhh what?" I asked.

"Yeah well, I mean...," she said and paused for a second.

"I don't know, it makes me feel nice about myself," she continued.

"How so?" I asked.

"You know, that I can actually make someone feel that way," she replied.

I took a deep breath as thoughts began to race in my mind.

"Well of course you can, what about Tom?" I asked. Tom was a boyfriend she had 2 years ago.

"No, and nothing ever happened, it was dull and boring, and didn't make me feel any better...," she said pausing for a few seconds again.

"But this does," she said with a lower voice.

We sat quietly for some time.

"I don't know. Are you sure about this sis?" I asked. Sophie moved her head and looked up at me, she gave me a nod.

"I've don't really feel secure about my body, I am small and boring, no boobs no butt," she said, resting her head back down on my chest.

"Not true," I said. I heard her sigh, which made me feel the urge to be all big brother-y, wanting to cheer her up. But the only thing I could come up with, wasn't very big brother-ly.

"You know...," I said and paused.

"Yesterday when I applied sun lotion on you," I continued.

"Yes?" she asked, looking back up at me.

"Well, when I untied your dress, I saw the top of your butt. And... I thought your butt was really cute," I replied. Sophie gave me a bit of a puzzled look.

"I couldn't stop staring...," I continued, feeling awkward telling my sister this. She gave me a smile and the blush returned to her cheeks.

She rested her head on my chest again, and I could tell that she was smiling from ear to ear. She moved her hand up to my chest and began gently moving it around. Her fingers playing with the hair on my chest. My own hand had made its way to her back, I gently caressing her up and down her back. A part of me really wanted my hand to move down over her butt, but I withheld the urge.

"You are still enjoying it," Sophie said with a giggle.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You are still hard," she replied. I had kind of forgotten my erection, but she was right. The tent in the blanket was still showing, in fact it was standing as tall as I could manage.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"Don't be, you are not the only one," she said.

"With an erection?" I asked laughing.

"No dumbass," she giggled, and paused for a few seconds.

"You know... A ladyboner," she said quietly.

I was dumbfounded, but not sure if my sister knew what this definition actually meant.

"Shut up," I said, unsure how to respond to her. Sophie moved up resting on her arm, looking back up at me, although with a very serious look on her face. I looked down at my legs, as I felt how she began moving her legs under my blanket. She moved her leg over mine, so her crotch was pressed against my thigh. Instantly I noticed the dampness and heat from her. I was surprised and couldn't believe it. My sister warm crotch pressed against my leg, what the fuck?

I looked back at Sophie with a puzzled look, when I noticed how her shirt hung low, exposing my sister's small cleavage. I looked back into her eyes, and she gave me a shy smile, she knew where I was looking. I could tell she was getting nervous, her breathing was more intense. I built up the courage to pull her towards me, her breathing was even more intense as we both knew what was about to happen. I sat up and moved my lips towards hers, before breaking the silence with a kiss. We both sat there for a moment, breathing deeply as the sexual tension was rushing through out bodies. Our lips met again, and one little kiss became more. The intensity increased as we made out holding each other close. We continued like this for a few minutes, Sophies hand still on my chest. But not for long, during our kisses she would slowly move her hand down. Her kissing stopped, as she was concentrating on her nervous hand. She looked me into my eyes, as her hand went over my tummy.

"Are you sure about this Sophie?" I asked. She was so nervous, but so was I. I was kissing my sister, and her hand was now reaching for something a sister's hand shouldn't.

She gave me a nod, and her hand reached the top of by boxers under the blanket, until she reached my hard cock. At first, she had just placed her hand on it, but then wrapped her fingers around it outside my boxers. She sat for a while, slowly massaging my cock, she seemed unsure what to do next. I helped her, moving my hands down grabbing my boxers and I would slide them off. Her fumbling hand now nervously found its way back to my now exposed cock that she grabbed again. This time her hand was moving slowly up and down my shaft. My hand that was resting on her sides, now moved underneath her shirt, and began to slide upwards. I looked my sister in her eyes, before I reached her breasts. She inhaled sharply, as my hand cupped her breast. It felt amazing in my hand, small but soft and tender. Sophie released my cock, and grabbed her shirt lifting it up over her head. I saw the most perfect little breasts, perky and craving to be touched. Both my hands continued to massage them, as I moved my lips towards her nipples. They were pointy, and just begging for me. My moved my tongue around, flicking her nipples which made Sophie moan silently.

12