Goku's Infedelity

Story Info
Chi-Chi comes home and discovers how the cuckoo got its name.
1.7k words
4.57
3.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chi-Chi couldn't be happier. Goku was home to stay (finally!), Gohan and Videl were living happily together and even better, Goten was staying with his brother for the weekend! She and Goku could finally get some much-needed alone time.

She rode on the Nimbus with her legs crossed, holding onto several brown paper bags of groceries. Her husband was just as hungry as ever and she'd need an entire feast just so satiate him for one evening, but it was worth it to hear him complement her cooking.

Her loving husband, Son Goku. A good man with a kind heart, who had literally given his life several times over for the people he cared for. She was glad they met that fateful day all those years ago, and couldn't imagine her life with anyone else.

He's affectionate, loyal, funny, cute. Handsome, even. With big, beautiful eyes and a...well-trained body. A nice smile! Kissable lips. And pecs that she just wanted to-

She let out a gasp as she suddenly phased through the Nimbus, pulling herself back up with the tips of her fingers.

"How does finding my husband attractive make me not pure of heart? It should make me even more pure, you big piece of cotton-candy!" she yelled, grabbing a part of the puffy yellow cloud to strangle. They flew wildly through the air, startling whoever could see the cloud swerve and sputter through the blue sky.

Managing to make-up with her only mode of transportation, she eventually made it home, making sure to put a bandage on the poor cloud. First, a big dinner to celebrate having an entire week all to themselves. Then, maybe even a little fun before bed~

It had been over a month since she and Goku were able to be intimate. 43 days, 3 hours and 2 minutes to be exact. Not like she's been counting just how many days since they had to replace the frame of their bed.

Goten's a good boy who behaves himself, but he's also hyperactive and still wants to sleep with his parents. They'd managed to get him to sleep in his own bed a few times, but only for a few hours before he rushed to their room claiming he had a nightmare. Yeah right.

This week, though, they'll finally have the entire house to themselves.

Chi-Chi closed the front door behind her with her foot, placing the bags of food on the table and looking out of the kitchen window. Weird, around this time Goku would be training in the backyard, but he was nowhere to be found and the dummies were untouched.

Just as she was about to call out, she heard a noise come from one of the rooms in the hallway. Steeling herself, she grabbed her Bansho Fan from the living room and creeped over to the source of the noise. Goku didn't have a phone and if he was off training with someone, she wouldn't be able to contact him. And no thief is going to be ruining this week!

The noise was coming from the guest room. She silently stepped across the hallway, her back against the wall as she pressed her ear to the door.

Creaking and a muffled voice. Probably only one. Gripping the handle of her fan, she cracked open the door...

And saw her husband. On his back. And another woman riding him, devouring his throbbing shaft like it was nothing.

She didn't know what to feel. Shocked, for sure. Angry...kind of? More confused than anything. Aroused? Yes.

Wait.

Aroused?

She looked down and could see her nipples through her top. Her face was warm, and she felt her breathing grow heavier. She placed the fan on the ground, making sure to be quiet. Why wasn't she storming in, exposing her disloyal husband?

Throwing this hussy out with a bloody nose would be the right thing to do but...she just couldn't.

They were kissing, so the woman's head was down, but when she raised her head Chi-Chi saw the homewrecker had spiky black hair hair. This girl looked like a Saiyan! She heard Goku talking about strong Saiyans he met during the Tournament of Power, but she didn't think one of them would be draining her husband's balls for her.

"Open your mouth," she said, and Chi-Chi couldn't believe it as she saw Goku do as she said before Caulifla spit in his mouth. "Good boy, you like it when I milk your dick, huh?"

So vulgar! Chi-Chi had only ever done missionary with Goku; it was the most proper way to procreate! Right?

"Go ahead. Tell me how much better I am than that wife of yours."

"You're way better! She's so b-boring!" Goku said, gripping the sheets as Caulifla's more compatible pussy squeezed his shaft, leaving indentations where she gripped him the tightest. His dick was so wet it was glistening, and Chi-Chi watched the Saiyan's pussy drool as she raised herself almost completely off him, just the tip throbbing in her lips.

"Mmmff, fuck, that's it~ I'm really gonna drain you dry, now!" she said as she put her hands on her knees and dropped her hips, gobbling his cock up all the way up to the balls. Goku bucked his hips and Caulifla threw her head back as she began to raise herself up and down, her ass slapping against his thighs.

Chi-Chi could never take it that deep! Only halfway, if that. Was she really that unsatisfying? Has Goku been left high and dry all this time? Chi-Chi found herself stifling a moan; she had been rubbing herself through her pants and didn't even realize it. She undid her sash and lowered her pants just enough to gain access, two fingers pressing against her clit.

What was she doing? Masturbating to her husband being with another woman is so...wrong! Impure. Pathetic.

Yeah, it was pathetic. Pathetic that she couldn't satisfy her husband. That he was so pent-up he had to go find someone better, a better match for him.

Goku grabbed Caulifla's hips and began to thrust up into her, and she braced her self by putting her hands on either side of his head, kissing him as he pounded her. His balls looked so full, just begging to be drained into the better woman.

To impregnate the better woman.

"That's it, honey..." Chi-Chi whispered as she groped her own breast under her shirt. "Use her and satisfy yourself..."

She tweaked her nipple and bit her lower lip as she grew close, her juices staining her thighs. Two fingers slid inside her, schlicking through her wetness. She didn't care if she was too loud at this point; she needed to see her husband be satisfied.

"I'm...I'm gonna..." Goku huffed, his hips still pounding upwards. Caulifla leaned forward, entangling their legs and rocking downwards in a reversed mating press, giving Chi-Chi a lovely view of his throbbing cock getting milked.

"You better fucking cum inside, Goku!" Caulifla growled. "How else am I gonna make sure I have strong kids, huh?"

Goku's face twisted in pleasure and he bucked up one last time as Caulifla dropped her hips against him. His balls flush against her ass, his wife watched his nuts tighten and loosen with each powerful shot inside of the homewrecker, filling her with months' worth of seed. It was so thick Chi-Chi could practically taste it mixed with Caulifla's guzzling cunt.

After Goku was finally done, Caulifla raised her hips, her pussy squeezing his sensitive cock as he finally fell out of her. Despite the sheer amount that spurt into her, not a single drop escaped her vice grip. She put a hand over her womb and leaned down, giving Goku's tip a kiss. It twitched and a late shot of cum shot out of his dick and landed on the sheets.

Caulifla laughed and laid down next to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "She's gonna be back any minute, you know," Goku said, "and she's not gonna be happy to see you. She might actually blow up!"

She pecked him on the cheek and nodded. "You're right, even I don't wanna tussle with that lady. I'd better get a move on." She hopped out of bed and grabbed her clothes, tossing them on before waving by to Goku. "Get those balls nice and full for me, 'kay? I'm gonna need em again soon~"

And she was off. Goku let out a sigh of relief and also climbed out of bed, his muscular legs a little shaky. He began to get dressed, mumbling to himself, "Gotta be more careful, can't take so long next time. She'd flip!"

Unbeknownst to him, his wife was currently sitting in the hallway, cumming her brains out over watching her husband breed another woman right in front of her. She saw him tidying the sheets and snapped out of it, quickly getting her clothes situated before scrambling back to the kitchen, still cumming a little as he rounded the corner.

Not even sweaty, Goku waved to his wife, who was chopping some vegetables. "Hey, honey! How was shopping?" he asked as he kissed her on the cheek. "You okay? You're a little warm."

"I-I'm okay! It's spring, after all. Just some allergies," she lied. 'Not like I didn't just see you pound some whore in our house', she thought. "Dinner should be ready pretty soon."

"Great, I'm starving!" he said, rubbing his stomach. "I'm gonna go train for a bit, lemme know when dinner's done." He walked outside and she watched him saunter into the backyard.

Making sure he was focused on training, Chi-Chi made her way to the guest room, closing the door behind her. Goku had sprayed some air freshener but the smell of sex still lingered in the air. She looked at the made bed and saw the slight stain of where Goku let out that last spurt of cum.

Cum that Caulifla made him shoot out.

She got on her knees and licked the stain, gripping her legs as more arousal filled her. She'd need to get herself off again tonight. She obviously wasn't worth Goku's cock...no, he needed other women to be satisfied. And she'd make sure he'd get relief more often than once a month...