All Comments on 'Gold Digger Wife Wants It All Pt. 02'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Perfectly evil revenge on the cheating bitch and her lovers. She will soon go totally nuts , if she hasn’t already. Excellent wrap for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mediocre poker. The first chapter was pretty good. Had you kept it to three pages instead of the bloated five pages it would have been better. But this chapter was just nonsense. Revenge runneth amok. I would think bankruptcy, along with a new start somewhere else would have been Susan's salvation. Of course checking with the military might piss her off when she discovers her husband is not dead and that the clowns that showed her the pictures were fakers. I've always objected to your "end of story" defense. I think that writers should finish their damn stories and not leave the endings up to the readers. Even with endings, readers make up their own endings. Not a good way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

U write like a 12 year old! grow up

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Great work and an easy 5 stars. Only minor point is I would love for her to find out when it was too late that Bob was still alive and all her misfortune was down to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You took a silly story and made it sillier.... Your writing style also points to "young" and "inexperienced". Please put some effort in improving/maturing your thought processes and writing skills. Do not be distracted by the sirens of the BTB crowd - they will drag you down to their level instead of helping you make better.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Uhmm..

That was too over the top to be realistically believable.

But since this is just fiction, I may enjoy a bit the consequences of the cheaters.

But truly for me, this sequel is quite unnecessary.

Still thanks Sunshineman2019

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Appreciate the effort to fill in the blanks for us rather than a two sentence epilogue like some do...4* (5* for the overall series)

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I liked the first chapter even being a little over the top. But it was promising.

But the second chapter is bad. Too little background why she cheated. Susan should know, that her husband knew about her cheating. Maybe send her divorce papers dated before his alleged death with proof of her cheating.

Even better would be when all 3 of them are informed, that her husband is still alive and knew about their scheming and used their greed to destroy them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Completely over the top! FUN as hell to read. 5 stars

Gamblnluck

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

I think this one actually needed a final confrontation with Susan to clear up her motives. Did she whore herself out for the money, or was she planning to divorce Bob for Davis? At the end it seemed like she really wanted to quit working to start a family with Bob, and was devastated that he'd been killed.

The sad thing is that Susan genuinely loved her husband at the beginning of their marriage, but he kept leaving her for three month trips to the Middle East. She was a beautiful, highly-sexual woman, who would've had men hitting on her multiple times a day. What did Bob think was going to happen when he abandoned his gorgeous wife for months at a time?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Wow burn that bitch. Fun story maybe a little over the top but it was a fun read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story provides a certain thrill. But the lack of any after they burn confrontation dropped it from a 4 to a 3 for me. As well…..the lack of curiosity on part of the wife and Davis to find the OBVIOUS audio video equipment in the house that provided the initial and repeated “hallucinations” was a huge plot hole.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

Way over the top but very entertaining.

4*

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

By the way anything posted by anonymous is worthless.

Ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always love to see a cheater punished. I gave this a 5 but it lacked quite a bit in the telling. It's just so refreshing to see a guy on this site who doesn't enjoy sucking others guys com out of their wives slimey snatch.

What was the bit about the whore admonishing one of the guys she's fucking about bad mouthing Bob? It felt like the author saw that as a typical line required in this site's design and just threw it in. I mean, she attempted to feed him a cream pie, how much respect could she possibly have for him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of funny and Keystone copish, but I do wonder what happened. He either married badly, or Susan suffered some breakdown in morals or ethics. Maybe she was really a loyal loving faithful wife and then slowly and subtly Satan worked his way into her innocent soul.

Nawww . . . ., she was a whore all along. The sucker husband was just out of the country too much and too often to catch on early. I suggest he just let all the Susan life disappear into the clandestine past and enjoy the life he now lives. I also suggest he have one hell of a prenup with the good doctor before he tries with wife number 2.

Thanks for the effort. Not great, but fun.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

As the length of the story grew, it just got worse. The revenge actions became more and more implausible and exaggerated and there was no real feeling for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good, entertaining, and amusing.

Keep up the good work.

RSKY

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
AT WHAT POINT DOES PAYBACK REVENGE CREATE A BULLY

and an orgasm is not the same if one is not plugged in. TK U MLJ LV NV

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Ending seemed a little rushed. Thank-you

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Glad a conclusion story was made, tied up a lot of loose ends, however money is traceable strange the IRS didn't follow up on where it was shipped off too, many a legal government always knows people like hackers that can trace anything. Money wired through banks just doesn't disappear, as for the cheater surely when contacting the credit card companies they could see what was brought, where and by whom, this would have raised many red flags with people like Tax, loaners, good ending but the money lacked more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ha ha ha you’re even a funnier mo fo than I first expected ! This is a fantastically entertaining end to an otherwise fantastically entertaining story , good work and definitely worthy of 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man was this boring. Where is the sex? Are you writing for the (female) Lifeline channel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid BTB story. One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

corny american...very few fuckups, so english not bad for lit. some bad english:

labia lips?? look up labia - you´re saying lips lips...

impressed the panties off of?? me

All of?? the guns

this grime off of?? me

was laying?? on the couch - it´s lying, not laying...geez, usa fucked up grammar...

against the door jam?? it´s door jamb

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

One question. Why are anonymous comments so stupid? They can't read, they can't write. All it seems they could do is suck the lovers cum out of their wives pussy. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Great conclusion. Stupid is as stupid does.

Five Stars

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 3 years ago

Became a bit mean

The essence of true retribution is when the instigator of the cheating knows her crime and regrets. This is lacking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a real estate finance lawyer. Have been for decades. You were pretty close to spot on with that stuff. But you already know that. Don't you? As a fellow fiction writer, I liked the way you sort of sublimated the finance points to the story -- blending in the treatment of finance without drawing attention to it. Respect.

Sunshineman2019Sunshineman2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, Thank you for the respect comment. It means a lot coming from a professional. You could probably discerned that I was a real estate lender instead of a lawyer. An attorney would have done a better job of wordsmanship.

JetskibumJetskibumalmost 3 years ago
Great story. Well told

We are left with a bitter broken cheater. But she still sees you as a cuckold nerd who got in over his head and paid the ultimate price, thereby accidentally leaving you and her lovers in ruins.

I’d make a single one time call and play a couple of choice moments when she was caught on tape. Then she would know…

Sunshineman2019Sunshineman2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

Jetskibum-Your comment about making a final contact "so she would know" was considered by myself and Cuthbert Le Tonstain, my editor. Our two main choices were do exactly as you said or how we finished it. We took the path we did to continue the plan to drive her insane, A random call using Bob's voice enough so she would recognize it but hang up before she could comment. Notice that she would call the phone number Bob used multiple times trying to find out who was on the line.

She would think it was Bob, but was it? Sometimes not knowing is more vicious that knowing for certain. Then she would also dread every future call, wondering is he alive or not. Who could she talk to about a call from her dead husband? Who would she trust with this information that would not try to have her committed. These calls would remain screaming in her head.

We considered that a delicious torture that could last for years.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

actually this part was real sick and totally not necessary - waste of time.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Nixrox is wrong! The entire story was GREAT! I LOVED IT! Remind me to never try to screw you over!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Whoever said you're ending with Sick is nuts. I love everything about this guy. It's so nice to see a man come out on top of this for a change. Thank you so much for not falling to the trap of the cuck accepting FEMDOM Castrated

Men!

Again well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There’s 5 minutes I won’t get back

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Excellent. She took away your life. Your methods let her experience the same for herself. Justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good story from a very good writer. I just think you spent too much time with fun he as having driving her and Davis up the wall. It's not burning the bitch really! The BTB genre guys will tell you - It's the Discovery, The Burning or revenge and then the aftermath if you want to go that far. But all in all - an enjoyable little Ditty!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Fun Fantasy

I agree this chapter is OTT, a bit cartoonish, and yet actually fun in its own way. Wife and fuck-cronies are apparently too stupid to breathe without outside stimulus - believing the MC both didn't know about the sex-on-the-side AND is no longer pulling the strings? Hard to believe. Still a fun romp.

Keep 'em comin'.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

What better way to destroy cheaters. Love it. A

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

As with so many of the revenge plots in this genre it is way over the top. It becomes a caricature of what a wronged person might do. i am not as gleeful as some of the readers/commenters and found the revenge part unpleasant reading. 3*

Stuart1996Stuart1996over 2 years ago

Damn this story is toooooooo good.cheaters deserve hell

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really poorly written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. I actually read part 2 before part 1, and it was still good. A little over the top, but then it IS fiction. Nice way to burn the bitch...sick the IRS on her. :-) I can't think of a more horrible way for anyone to burn than having the IRS up their butt.

Thanks for the story and the laughs. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another 4 for Mr. Sunshine. Somehow he keeps missing the golden 5 level, though must admit "ElizaBitch" was an exception to that rule. His weakness tends to be the endings, where he wanders off track into over-exaggeration (even EB had that with the Las Vegas occupation ending). That being said, is this two-parter a keeper? Yeah. Deep fried villains. Tasty. Would have liked a more intimate new relationship with the doctor, though. Sounds like it's more sex than anything else. Which was sort of the case with Susan, too. And we all know how that one turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Would have liked it if they finally discovered that Bob caused all their troubles.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

Sorry author but you really aren't funny at all and your constant narrative is fucking annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. Great to see her get blamed. very amusing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought the second chapter was a swing and a miss and the last out of the game. The first chapter ended with a promise of things to come. Unfortunately for us readers what came was just a short re-hash of the last page of chapter one. No really unique punishment of Susan for her despicable behavior. No, the first chapter ended with promise of what was coming. But the second chapter just didn’t deliver on that promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, some of these comments don't make sense. Why would Bob want them to know it was him, unless they were starring at his death certificate? I think that destroying them financially, was far greater, and everlasting, as to having them beaten to a pulp. They would recover from a beaten, but financial destruction is usually permanent. Well done. Great story line. More plausible than some. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Naive. Suspension of disbelief is difficult because the story is so far from realistic

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Why not just divorce her and just get on with his life? I don't really see his revenge being all that good because they didn't know it was him which defeats the purpose.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Reading some of yhese comments crack me up. Im no litterarey genius as u can tell by my spelling haha. But i for 1 really enjoyed ur story just kno it was enjoyed and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is a pretty good story and I think his idea of revenge is interesting. With all the audio and video gadgets he has planted in the house he can watch them go crazy as he torments them from ten thousand miles away. Sweet. Thanks for the story, Sunshine. 5 stars.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

The perps do not know he did this stuff to them. Empty revenge at that point. Too much trouble for little return except keeping his own stuff. Too complex. Avg score.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The cuckold is a fucking pussy and his passive aggressive revenge was infantile and just fucking stupid😒😒😒😒

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb. Don't get me wrong, parts of it were interesting, but other parts? Entirely stupid.

The money vanishing is a pretty big indicator that he's alive. Sure no account numbers, but everything else? Come on.

Then there's the whole just slinking off, not once confronting her or the assholes. Even his revenge is very impersonal. Though, to be honest, causing somebody to be destitute and forced into the equivalent of prostitution is very low. Better to kill her than that kind of cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next time get third graders to write the story. The first graders need a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, Just wish he would have had her know that he knew what was going on all along and that he indeed was the last to fuck her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thsi 2nd part is not as good as the first. O)n thing i would have done was sent her some photos of her fucking the 2 "alfa" finaciers. Maybe she would then know that she doomed herself, and that the missing money and "dead" hubby were gone cuz of her treachery?. Wonder why she was acting all arrogant and condescending around him when she wasnt being bitchy. Did she really think she was that smart and better than him? Some people claim that the revenge was empty and not enuf? I except for the fact that they dont really know that he planned all their misery, the rervenge is satisfactory. The wifes being reduced to a whore is too much for one pussboi, but the revenge fits, she was a whore w/ a couple of losers.[xhristianj] is an idiot, pass/aggres revenge was perfect. he didnt love the whore and fucked her life up real good, the revenge was empty, has a "little" point which is why pics evidence to all would show who had ruined them all. rk

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Should not of bothered wirh part 2

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Kind of reminds me of when my kids would make up stories. They just kind of made things up as they went along, need multi screen projectors, sure why not? And the list goes on...

Just wondering how his new relationship is going when he's starting it with a lie about who he truthfully is? Maybe his money will dazzle the Doc and she'll never figure out that he's not who he is. The revenge is mostly lacking, except for getting all the money out, but everything else is just petty without letting any real revenge.

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Excellent 5*****

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

kinda disappointing. Bunch of loose ends, including the computer shop.

wife's switch from loving to gold digger whore didn't feel natural, fake your own death was a telegraphed. Koehn being that big of a weasel would have committed or arranged their murders

BTB endings rarely feel as if the proper level of justice has been handed out.

The husband still has feelings for this woman, otherwise he wouldn't care to harass her after the fact and would have found a new wife.

Didn't get the end I wanted but it was still entertaining. Should have been in the non-erotic category or had some sex scenes to add arousal.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Well you followed up in the same vane with this part, made me smile, plenty of making it up as you go in both parts, but it’s just a story.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

I liked the conclusion and the suffering of the disloyal wife and her sex partners. The psychological warfare he produced was great. Also happy that he gets a happy ending.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

A delightfully fun read!! I thoroughly enjoyed it! thanks!

Asterisk42Asterisk426 months ago

I wish there was one more part. Where we see Susan's take on all that is happening/happened. Just because curiosity gets a cat going.

papajerrysr42papajerrysr42about 2 months ago

A fantastic ending love the story and it made me Laff so hard I started crying just loved it thank you

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Vicious, but still too gentle. They’re all still breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I know this is a porn website, but I would think that the 10 Commandments are still a fairly basic bit of knowledge in the Western nations.

/

The 6th Commandment is: “Thou shalt do no murder”

/

The 7th Commandment is: “Thou shalt not commit adultery, nor anything like unto it.”

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous