Gold Digger Wife Wants It All Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the bankruptcy was finished, Koehn was completely out of the real estate business and filed bankruptcy personally. The stress of the financial collapse and bankruptcy made him a very weak, frail, shell of a man.

Davis still cannot function because of the head trauma. He jabbers incoherent things like "Guns, Bob, Death and Hell" No one knows what he is talking about.

Susan was fired from her job at the bank. The IRS is climbing up her ass about money that rolled through our account. Not paying her credit card bills destroyed her credit rating. Her dream house is rented out to cover the expenses of owning it. She has a job as a secretary for a slum lord. I'm sure she found a new creep to dump his vile seed in her cunt, mouth and ass.

Just for shits and giggles, occasionally I will buy a disposable phone and call her and say "Why Susan Why" then I hang up and watch my phone buzz for the next hour.

12