All Comments on 'Gold Digger Wife Wants It All'

by Sunshineman2019

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

A great read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always get a kick out of the comments. Some thought this was a great read, others not so much. Why are the husbands either dumb as a rock or willing cuckolds? That's loving wives, never a dull moment, from great entertainment to just plain garbage. The garbage is winning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I would have like a little bit more at the end though as it came to its end very abruptly

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This story was like a bowl of spaghetti. Your story is sound, the plot is decent, but the storytelling is convoluted.

.

And what kind of guy says, that if he'd had his M4, he'd have shot two women for surprising him. As if they'd be impressed? Normally, that kind of combat-induced shock induces a flight/flight response, followed by an adrenaline letdown and abject embarrassment. And retail space in the Chicago area for a thousand bucks a month? Research the details, because that's what makes a story complete.

.

Good idea, but it needs a major rewrite and edit.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Pretty well written with an interesting story arc. I would have liked to see more interactive narrative between the spouses and better description of their fall from love. We were never given insight into why she did what she did. Was she always a slut or got bored in her marriage? Was she ever in love with him? (She was not aware of his wealth earlier in their courting.) I agree with other comments that this story is at least a page, maybe 2, from being complete. 4*

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 3 years ago

All and all I liked it. Would have liked to see her get more hurt than she did. Money destroys more women every day. They start thinking with their pussies to try to get it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Not a bad story at least there was a plot. However you need to work on your dialogue and add more emotion. You made the M.C. sound like a braggart and if you don’t understand the military make him just a civilian contractor. Iranians speak Farsi and are Shia Muslims, ISIS speak Arabic and are fanatical Sunni Muslims and massacre the Shia whenever they can. Still a good effort thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story needs an ending. There is only a beginning to an ending. You need to show more pain to the offending parties. There is only what could happen, not what did.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

It's was a good read just too much unneeded detail. And the ending was seriously lacking. Still a solid 3 star would be higher but the ending was lacking details after the setup given for it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
Excellent!

Good details, everything worked!

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Good concept but the ending was rushed. Much left unsaid.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Decent story, but one major plot whole. He should have been smart enough to have gotten a pre-nuptial agreement. Considering his wealth, education, and intelligence that would have been mandatory.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Good concept but the ending was rushed. Much left unsaid.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Thought this was a decent tale. It moved along quickly, the revenge was credible and somewhat complex, but that is real estate. Nice job.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

Now that was a fun story. Great read

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

two major problems

1 it ended too soon, we know what some of her problems MIGHT be, but she hasnt suffered them so we dont get to enjoy her suffering

.

2 he tied his new identity too closely to his old, you had him transfer money linked to his old identity directly to a land purchase for his new

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

5⭐

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you! I would like to see all of the fallout in a second chapter though. The ending moved kind of fast.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

Good story! And I agree with one of the anons: don't send money to "wounded" warriors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please continue. well written as well. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His skill set seemed a bit over the top. Good story otherwise. I was really expecting him to refi the home mortgage and leave her destitue. She would have gone along with it.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

It was ok, though it got tedious after a while.

Again one of the issues is, its hard to get really involved into the destruction of a marriage when clearly one of those in the marriage isn't involved themselves.

Yes we got the "Dont bad mouth my husband" and "I only use you for sex" but those sentences do NOT give anyone the impression that he or the marriage mattered, so in that respect it fell flat. I use that a lot because a story that could be better simple fails because writers tend to over do the slutty wife part without conveying any real emotion. believe it or not a BTB story works far better on a wife that has one fuck buddy for a year than it does a wife that fucked the whole State of Texas in that time. I guess its too much to ask writers to stop using the same LW template.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great read, very entertaining.

Nam Vet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just read a comment from some anonymous troll. Especially his comments about the Wounded Warriors Project. Please ignore these who are ignorant. I am a vet. Just keep writing. Sounds like you have a depth of knowledge and experience.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

it was close to a BTB, if you'd taken the house in a scam of some kind then it would be a btb.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
OK So Far

The story isn't bad, as long as this isn't the ending since it is a little abrupt. The language is somewhat stilted and could use a little more colloquialism. I give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Lujon2019 or anyone off-topic

did AielRaven, writer of the incomplete A Complete Betrayal shutdown their account? Couldn't find the stories anymore. I kept going to their comment section to see if anymore plot stupidity gets pointed out. I always thought he boosted his own scores for being that high.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Good story, but needs an epilog. What happens to them afterward?

As good as the BTB is, I personally think it would have been better if the cheaters knew they were destroyed by him.

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80almost 3 years ago

Great story would love to read a continuation

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

Badges?

The CIA don't need no stinking badges!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

good story i mean i read it before most stories like this are very similar the ending was shit not even "and he lived happily ever after"

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

So many technical errors and unrealistic details. An 11B who speaks Arabic and is a computer whiz suddenly gets a Clearance and made a cyber expert? Bullshit.

You write well and this story was amusing. Next time a little homework would fix all this and your work would be so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

O. K.

Bill

firedog451firedog451almost 3 years ago

A bit long, but I really enjoyed your story. Too bad that so many of your readers don't realize that the stories on this site are works of fiction, not documentaries. Didn't see the MC as weak. He had his own disengagement plan. The picture of his head would not be proof of death, she would still have to wait for a payoff.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

You need to work on your endings.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Could go for another page! But ok. AAA++

Sunshineman2019Sunshineman2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

Blackjacksteele:

You mentioned that his wife will get his insurance. That is not the case as he changed beneficiary to Wounded Warrior Project. Much to displease of some respondents. It didn't matter anyway as there was no proof of death.

There was no proof of death because the Marines in the last paragraph picked up the picture. Notice that Marines did not have their name tags on either, leaving no contacts to chase down.

Sunshineman2019Sunshineman2019almost 3 years agoAuthor

afanofanlit:

You mentioned a fault in the story about the 11B MC becoming a computer whiz that gets a clearance and becomes a cyber expert. In the first part of the story it was mentioned he has a college degree in computer science. Thus the knowledge about computers. His duty was to hack into the enemy's computer systems for information. He did not get or need a security clearance for this work. He was not in the Army computer system when he transferred money to his own accounts. Money transferal was on his personal computer.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 3 years ago

I like LW action stories.

Being one puts me in a big group of readers here.

If anyone doubts that,

just check out the highest rated stories in LW catagorie.

This story isn't as good as the best of Todd172 or qhml1,

but we see a real talent here in Sunshineman2019.

This story had a great plot.

Well crafted, interesting and entertaining.

Top ratings from me.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
One

One of the best stories I have read for a while.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Now that’s what I call a great story. It just leaves a warm feeling of happiness all over. Easy *5 for a serious bitch burning story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too long

too wimpy,

too cuckolding before waking to the fact he was a wimpy cuck.

just average < 3 star tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute complete ridiculous fiction. NOT ONE OF US CORVETTE OWNERS, EVER WOULD GIVE THE KEYS TO SOMEONE WE JUST MET, NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS, ESPECIALLY IF SHE NEVER DROVE A STANDARD. Worst story ever in literotica. (I did give it a 4 though). Good story

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Can she say

Stupid bitch

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

That was a very fine story, very well told. Well, it only happens in the imagination, but just the thought that it could happen that way makes me laugh. Thank you for sharing!

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
TH LAST STATEMENT SAYS IT THE HARDEST

since none of them have any ability to finance a rapid come back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are a funny mo fo ! This story was hilarious and exciting and heartwarming all in the same marital bed ! I can’t wait to read more of your stories as I’d just got lucky and accidentally came (sic) this one !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A decent concept poorly executed. Hopefully your learning curve will not be wide of birth. Two stars.

___Anon8675309

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seems that an early spelling mistake was really a premonition of things to come when you had Robert remove the “doom” from a silver serving tray to reveal the ring box. Guess it \wasn’t really a dome after all. If I understood more about real estate this would have been a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

big yawn. just another lame BTB story. one star for the revenge porn story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing read .... Typos here n there... Still 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Oh Yeah

I hate cheating, gold-digging cunts. I hate this one and I'm glad our hero got out of this in time. Very Nice.

Five Stars

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

Its a bit OTT, unrealistic and hyperbolic in places but it was a rattling good yarn for all that. 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Nice

Nice to see the plotters totally destroyed.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Those idiots were bankrupt long before Bob set them up. It would have been nice to read how Connar lived, and whatever happened to the 3 stooges.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars and the best part of this story is that there was no violence applied to either the wife or the assholes - just complete financial ruin. This kind of story really works for me. Keep writing more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

funny very funny

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

More than a bit contrived, but a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story if I could give you 6 stars I would super job!!!

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

Well it was a well thought out misogynist plot...but that is all it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did I have images of Maj Frank Burns (4077th MASH) applying for a Purple Heart after receiving eye injuries from shell fragments in Season 4, Episode 8.

sticks13sticks13over 2 years ago

Quite a good story, well I liked it but you do need to check out the Military specs because ex-forces see them a mile off and it spoils the story. The Convair C-131a Samaritan was mainly used as a CaseVac/MedeVac aircraft and not for Paratroops. C-141A Starlifters were the planes used for Paratroop drops.

It was still a good story though.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story! 25 BIG STARS!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

Bitch #1 - Ease up fellow commenters! This is a fairly new author who has not quit his day job, and he offers this tome for a very reasonable price. So it ain't purfeck, but it's better than the average.

.

Bitch # 2 - MC's wife thinks her financial achievement is a cunning stunt. In actuality, she has it all wack bards.

.

Bitch #3 - Keep 'em comin', Mr. Sunshine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting but too convoluted.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Excellent story, as they say "What goes around comes around" and karma is a bitch. 5 ++stars

Stuart1996Stuart1996over 2 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I applaud you for trying but the writing and especially the dialogue are much too wooden, formulaic and cliched. Cheating wives' stories where the husband "works for the CIA" or that involve similar plot devices are utterly implausible. They can work if the writing is outstandingly good and the story is tightly plotted with emotionally believable and engaging characters. (See Todd172's stories for an example, but he is one of the very best writers on Literotica). Tighten up your writing and present more plausible situations; you do have some talent and if you enjoy writing, it would be worth the effort to get better.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story. Not being familiar with real estate or military, I can not call B.S. on your writings. I am pleased

with the ending But I would have preferred a more violent BTB either on her or her "lovers"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it, and gave it 5 stars. It wasn't the usual Cheating Wives story, but something more...like explaining how he was going to burn the bitch that made it fun to read, and kept your attention. You had to keep wondering what next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Sunshine, one helluva tale. She never realized that where she was diggin for gold was once the site of an old outhouse. Keep writing, I like your stories. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She dug for gold but ended up with iron pyrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A pretty good story. I wasn’t too impressed with the way it started, it kinda seemed like Bob really thought he was hot shit. But I read it all and by the end I was pretty well sucked in. I’ll wait until I read the second chapter to pass any kind of judgment on it. But, so far so good. So onward, and hopefully, upward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great tale.

Good character development.

FUN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I liked the part about the CIA showing up looking for the money he liberated from the ISIS accounts and instead of demanding the money they put him to work for them. Sounds like something the CIA would do. I only saw one major mistake in the story. If I’ve got a brand new Corvette, there’s no way in hell someone who’s never driven a standard shift is climbing into that driver’s seat. No way! Otherwise. a pretty entertaining story. Thanks. Sunshine man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a great tale even for the second time around. Everyone reaped what they had sown. Faccio

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This is a author trying to be smart for his own good. Your protagonist marries a woman he barely knows other than she's sexy and is materialistic as hell? Really you choose an obvious slut and whore to marry? And of course brainwave husband says go crazy but a million dollar house for cash (because he's a fucking moron) his wife works in a fucking bank worst case 10% deposit and 2-3% interest but no Mr Big Shot says let's pay cash. No pre-nuptual hell pretty much no fucking thinking from the cuckold fullstop!

For a story to be believable it's got to be grounded in reality this cuckold was seriously fucked in the head. And the fact he voluntarily fucked his wife knowing she's fucking Tom, Dick and Harry is just fucking GROSS😱😱😱😱

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Mosel is a river in Germany

Lack of proof reading detracts from your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poss poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

pretty good yarn, but fairly sad as far being reality based . Do wonder a bit about the womans reasoning to justify her cheating. Was it all about being financially independent and rich or did she have something going w/ the 2 beta wimps? About corvettes, its been yrs since i sen one w/ a stick shift, porches, any sports car nowadays are so expensive that only wealthy panty wearing scum buy them and they cant drive a stick, so i bet standard shifts come in maybe 1 of a 1000 veh except maybe toyota and subaru. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The grammar is okay, but that’s about it. He had his home wired with cameras, but never looked to see who broke into his desk and rummaged through his files? Unbelievable. She was being screwed by a crooked diseased troll in her anus, yet he wanted to put his own d*ck inside the same hole? This is one story you cannot analyze, since it just doesn’t stand up as believable.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Wasn't too impressed with Bob's security system or his P.I. Lots of holes in the story that didn't read well. Guess I'll check out chapter 2 to see if it's any better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why do writers think it's in any way believable, that a supposedly intelligent husband, would stick his dick somewhere that he knows another man, of unknown health, has cum? What, he takes stupid pills and has a death wish all of a sudden?

Yay, my cheating whore wife is raw dogging other men. Can't wait to swirl my cock around in her possibly diseased ridden cesspool of a body. Mmm mmm. Yummy.

Pathetic

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

I liked it, silly but made me laugh in places, it’s so easy to write when you’re guys have all the money in the world, I thought you messed the ending up but see you have a second part, maybe you have saved the day in that, I hope so.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

I was going to complain that it was unfinished, but then I see there is a part 2. Well written revenge setup.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

average at best but I read it all, so? very "stiff" dialogue Still this is better than all my stories. Oops, I havent written any, their still all in my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think her guilt wil haunt her for the rest of her life. Too bad she was a greedy bitch with no morals.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I quit reading after the 1st sentence. Ex Army wanting to open a computer and security equipment store...imagine that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I got half way down the first page before I surrendered to boredom. It was supposed to be a story about a gold digging wife not a monotonous report about renting business premises, driving cars and a vet's military career. I benefitted from the sleep it put me into, though.

JR

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Great story. Maybe a little implausible, but who knows how much money CIA guys are stocking away overseas. Great revenge on the mercenary, cheating bitch and her slimy lovers. Would have enjoyed a confrontation with the bitch.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 2 months ago

Great Story well worth 5 stars. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous