Gold Digger's Gamble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart started racing, as she tried not to panic! Her greatest worry was what Ori would say if he walked in and saw the two of them laying together. She steadied her breathing, and tried to focus, despite the triple distractions of breast, vaginal, and anal stimulation.

With a deep breath she saw her plan in her mind, she'd slip his hold quietly, shower than leave. It seemed simple, Tyreese had to be a deep sleeper, and wouldn't notice her departure.

First she tried to remove the hand from her panties, without success, it was locked in there tightly. Any sort of movement caused his finger to twitch, sending waves of pleasure across her body. His hand on her breast wasn't as tight, but the way she laid, her own weight was pressing her breast into his sweating palm.

Trying a different tact, she tried to wriggle free, like a snake escaping from its den. She imagined that she could slide up and out of his arms, and be bathing in moments, it was all a matter of making it happen.

She dug in an elbow for leverage, and started her slow journey. She supposed the first inch would be the worst... she was more right than she assumed.

When she moved, Tyreese increased his grip on her; squeezing her breast tighter and his erection pushed on her anus causing the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Her vagina doubled in wetness at his touch.

She didn't know how a sleeping sack of potatoes could please her so. She moved her hips upwards, hoping his hand would slide out. Again she was gravely wrong. Instinctively his hand pressed down on her womanhood, his finger resting between her lips flashed into an erratic rotation that set her over the edge.

She had a powerful orgasm, just like the others she'd come to both despise and crave from Tyreese. Thankfully this time he wasn't awake to gloat over her. Satisfied she again fell asleep in his arms.

It was dark still when she re-awakened, and she had tired of his companionship.

"Tyreese." She whispered.

She could feel his slow breath on her neck. She shook his hand and said his name again.

"Daisy?" He said weakly and confused.

"Get your filthy paws off me!" She hissed.

As if he realized where his hands were he squeezed her breast, tugged on the nipple, and pushed his fingers deep into her wetness. He kissed the back of her neck, and pushed with his hips, his erection digging into her rear.

Daisy felt an orgasm coming on and decided to give herself to what ever scheme Tyreese had dreamt up. She gasped in rapture, and ground her hips into his. At the moment when she expected him to pull her shorts off and stab her with his giant ebony spear, he pulled back, leaving the fading warmth on her back as the only hint that he had been behind her.

"What time is it?" He asked sitting up rubbing his eyes.

Daisy couldn't speak, she wanted to fuck. Courage finally came once she turned on the bed side lamp.

"So are you going to blackmail me into fucking you?" She asked sarcastically.

"Huh?" Tyreese said confused. "Nah."

Daisy was seriously frustrated and cock hungry. If Tyreese were to pin her down, she'd cum just from his touch.

"Why not!" She said angrily, as she crossed her arms huffing in frustration.

Tyreese didn't want to admit that he didn't think she was a goldigger, and besides, he was tired.

"I dunno," He said spinning his lie. "I am going to the gym early before practice."

"Is that so?" She demanded.

"Uh-yeah." He mumbled.

Daisy re-crossed her arms, and huffed again. Tyreese lit up with a realization.

"Oh yeah!" He said, standing up, and walking around to Daisy.

Her face lit up as he pushed her by the shoulders onto her back. The butterflies in her stomach were a flutter. He grabbed her by the hips, pulled on her panties and shorts, leaving her clad in just her brassiere.

"Oh yes!" She whispered, as she spread her legs, aching for him to jump on top.

Her well-trimmed, red haired vagina was wet and ready; opened and displayed. If they were a couple of baboons, she would be sending the signal indicating that she was ready to mate.

"You almost let me forget these." He said holding up her panties, and tossing her cum-stained shorts back at her.

"You're a fucking piece of shit!" She said in cold anger. "Do you know that!"

He missed what she said, as he had already left the room headed to the shower. Daisy was upset, frustrated, and especially worried. Her shirt was crusted with dick juice, her shorts were wet on the ass, and she didn't have any underwear!

She shrieked again in frustration, and marched into Tyreese's room, thinking her panties would be there. When she saw they weren't she went through his dresser and closet, searching for his favourite clothes.

Tyreese came out of the shower to see Daisy dressed like a pirate. She had on his prized red and black number 23 basketball jersey, his favourite set of shorts, and his only belt holding it together. The large belt looked huge on her, and the other sized shorts made her look like a corsair. To top it off she wore his precious black and red ball cap he bought when he went to see a basketball game in Chicago!

"What are you doing with my clothes?" He asked still clad in a towel and wet.

"You're not the only one who can take clothes!" She said loudly and marched towards the door without looking back.

12