Gold Digger's Gamble Ch. 03

Story Info
After a bad date, he takes his roommates gf.
5.2k words
4.19
25.5k
18
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyreese heard the phone ring, picking up the handle he answered. In the back of his mind he wished badly that someone would invent a way to see who was calling.

"Sup?" He said.

"Huh?" Came the reply.

"What do you want?" Tyreese asked, recognizing the voice of Ryan, his roommate on campus, back before Ori's lawyer got in touch with him.

"Can I borrow your textbook on Archeology & Law?" He asked, "I need to do some homework, but I didn't buy the book."

"Sure, you cheap bastard." Tyreese said, "I'll leave the door unlocked, you can grab it off the dinning room table."

Daisy was sitting on the sofa with him watching TV, she was Ori's girlfriend. Tyreese had messed with her in the past, but they were now just friends. She looked at him while he spoke, he ignored her.

"Yo! Hold up a sec." Tyreese said, remembering something. "I'm going on a date, so if you hear noises from my room, I'm getting laid."

Daisy punched him in the arm, and started asking questions. While she was doing this, Ryan was asking some as well.

"Of course it's a girl!" He said into the phone, and without waiting for a reply he hung up.

Daisy stared at him unblinkingly, her feet tucked under her. She wore a very short pair of jean shorts and a pastel blue shirt. Her pale white legs contrasted with her bright red hair.

"A date?" She said smiling.

Tyreese didn't look at her, or respond.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked in a flirty tone.

Tyreese didn't rise to her baiting.

"Tell me about her? Is she a..... redhead?" Daisy said laughing.

"No." He replied flatly.

"Tell me about her?" Daisy said. "How did you meet her?"

"There's nothing to tell." He said feeling frustrated. "I met her at the bus stop recently, now we're going for dinner."

"Is it a first date?" She seemed eager to learn all his secrets.

"Sorta," Tyreese said, starting to blush. "She cancelled all our previous dates before we could meet up."

"Sounds like a confused princess." Daisy said.

Tyreese was tiring of her teasing. "Look who's talking!"

Daisy smiled, she wasn't going to lose her cool. "Sure... So what's her name?"

"Elizabeth." He replied.

"Oh.... Where's she from?" Daisy inquirer. "I'm guessing she's not some farmers daughter?"

"She's from New Jersey and Italian." He said.

"Is she skinny, tall, short or chubby?" Daisy said poking him in the ribs.

Tyreese kept quiet, Elizabeth looked nothing like Daisy, she was shorter, heavier, and also bustier. He didn't think that Daisy was jealous, even though he was planning on having sex with Elizabeth in his bed later that night. Daisy seemed more like a concerned older sister.

She took his silence to mean he was holding back. "So she's short... fat... and has big tits?"

"What's with all the questions?" He said pouting.

"I just want to make sure you're ok." Daisy leaned in for a hug, which he politely tried to dodge.

Tyreese wanted to change subjects badly, all this chatting was making him uncomfortable. "Do you remember black and white TV?"

Daisy poked him in the ribs as she spoke. "I live on a farm in Nebraska! I have a black and white TV at home! Why do you think I come here so often?"

"I thought it was for Ori's money and my elephants truck of a cock!" Tyreese said as he pushed over Daisy, and tickled her.

Daisy didn't fight, or say anything sassy in return, she instead had that same look of ecstasy she had during those times Tyreese fooled around with her. He debated pulling off her shorts and doing her on the sofa, but a glance at the clock revealed that he had moments to spare before his date was to begin.

Tyreese ran into his room, pulled off his red and black basketball clothes, and put on a pair of button up jeans and a blue golf shirt. Running out the door he saw Daisy staring at him.

The pub was very close to where he lived, he chose it for its reasonable prices and their lax ID practices. After sitting down he shared a smug smile with the beer before him. It had been quite the school year so far. He had done very well on the sports side, and also on the romance side as well.

There were a couple of babes back when he was in the dorms with Ryan, plus there was his fun with Daisy... his mind wondered off at the thought of her, and the adventures they'd had. He shook his head, sipped his drink, and tried to focus.

Tyreese was wanted to settle down. He had a year left of school, followed by finding a job. He wanted a friend at his side, to weather the future with... a relationship like Ori and Daisy.

He laughed at that, Daisy had slut streak in her. She took great care of Ori; he heard the moans through the walls, but he also knew all too well that she craved more what one man could give her.

That brought him to Elizabeth, she was unlike Daisy in almost every way. She was highly educated, with a bright future ahead of her. Looking at the clock on the wall, he also saw that she was also very late!

All his rushing, and preparations were for nothing. Hopefully she had the common sense to call the restaurant to say that she wasn't coming. Tyreese dislike the idea of another night alone.

Two beers, and forty-five minutes later, Elizabeth arrived, looking dishelved, and flustered. She gave some excuse about taking the wrong Bus, but Tyreese was just glad she had finally arrived.

"Do you have any grass?" She whispered.

"Huh?" Tyreese replied.

"Devils lettuce?" She said.

Tyreese was perplexed.

"Weed?" She finally said.

"Nah, I don't use that stuff, I try to keep clean."

Elizabeth huffed, laughed, then changed the subject.

She stood five foot three, and wore her shoulder length wavy brown hair loose. She had on a black dress that was opened at the front, her ample cleavage was on display. The dress went down to her ankles.

Although she was on the chubby side, Tyreese had come to enjoy their talks on the bus each morning. All those times, they sat beside each other, now that they were sitting across from each other, he was smitten!

Her deep brown eyes, and Jersey accent were intoxicating. He didn't assume that she'd go home with him, but he she chose to, he knew he'd have a giant grin for weeks!

Dinner went really well, they swapped stories, each one making them laugh more than the previous. He made a point of maintaining eye contact, only stealing glances down her dress when he thought she wasn't looking.

"These beers have worked their way through me." He said with a smile. "I'll be right back."

"Don't let me slow you down." She said laughing.

Once in the washroom, Tyreese felt like he could put out a fire with the amount of fluid he was passing. Visions of Elizabeth's cleavage danced in his head, they were so vivid he could almost reach out and touch them.

"Easy boy..." He whispered to himself, as his fire hose started to aim higher and higher.

After washing his hands, and giving his reflection a smile, he stepped out to greet Elizabeth again. She seemed restless.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"No, I called my roommate, she says that our apartment is flooding!" She replied.

Tyreese rolled his eyes. He knew a tall tale when he heard one. When people lie, they always make it too elaborate. She would have been better off saying, 'thanks for the dinner,' and wishing him a good night.

"That sounds awful." He said in his best impression of someone believing her.

He left enough cash on the table to cover both their bills and they both made for the door.

"You didn't have to pay." Elizabeth said, putting a hand on his arm.

"I'm a honest to goodness gentleman." He said.

At the word honest, she dropped her hand, for the briefest of moments she looked upset.

"Thank-you for being so understanding." She finally said working a smile onto her face.

Tyreese looked back at her as he held the door open and saw that the pay phone on the wall lacked a receiver.

They reached the bus stop as the bus arrived. She hugged him and spoke quickly.

"I'm so sorry. If its not as bad as she said, can I stop by and see you?" She asked.

Tyreese looked into her dark eyes and replied. "Sure."

Elizabeth climbed aboard the bus, sat down and looked straight ahead. As it sped away, he could see she didn't look at him.

Frustrated, angry, upset and yes even a little drunk, Tyreese wandered around town. If the local strip club wasn't so far away, he'd go and drown his woes in more booze and whores.

Tired and bored, he made his way home. He wanted a nap to forget all about his evening of disappointment. Opening the door, he saw Daisy watching TV; she now wore a red tank-top, and black spandex pants. Much like Elizabeth on the bus, he didn't give her a second thought as he went into his room.

Falling onto his bed, with his face on the pillow, he was still in a foul mood, his walk did him no good. Tyreese didn't see Daisy fake knock, then walk-in. He did feel the bed depress as she sat next to him.

"How was the date?" She sounded as excited as earlier.

Tyreese grunted into his pillow.

"Where is she? Is she coming later? Will you let me meet her, or should I hide in my room? I'm curious to see her? I want to see if her boobs are big! You're a boob-man, they gotta be huge on her!" Daisy spoke quickly, loudly without stopping for a breath.

She poked him in the ribs as she spoke. It was driving him nuts! Taking a deep breath he was going to lift his head and tell her to 'fuck right off' when the phone rang. She snatched the receiver from the telephone on his nightstand and spoke.

"Yes?" She said.

Tyreese lifted his head to peek at her, she was talking excitedly on the phone with one of her friends. He didn't know what Ori's schedule was like, but he did notice that his door was closed all the way.

Daisy seemed to forgotten him, much like every other woman in town it seemed. Feeling depressed wasn't his natural state, growing up in Detroit he got used to ruined buildings and broken dreams, that was just life.

With a renewed sense of self-worth, Tyreese smiled. Like a tiger sneaking up on a zebra, he moved closer to Daisy. She was talking about an FBI duo on some TV when he pounced. His hands sought out her armpits.

Daisy didn't flinch, he was straddled over her hips, while she kept talking. Tyreese refused to give up, he moved his hands lower to her ribs, without any response. Climbing off her, he pulled off her socks and attacked her feet.

Daisy laughed, but it wasn't from his attempts at tickles, it was something she heard on the phone. Frustrated, he slapped her ass lightly, when he got no response, he did it again.

WACK!

Daisy shook her hips in a tease at him.

WACK!

"That ass was made for spanking" Tyreese declared.

Daisy looked over, smiled, then turned back to finish her call. Tyreese took that as a green light as he rained blows on each cheek. She took her spanking like a well-bred whore.

Tyreese wasn't sure if he should spank her more, his hand ached! Another idea came to mind. He remounted her hips, his wanting erection pressing between her ass cheeks, one hand went between her legs, the other grasping a breast.

He dry jumped her while simultaneously groping and massaging where he assumed her clitoris was. He could tell that he was getting to her, she purred quietly.

Tyreese, didn't want to cum in his pants, he'd gotten a lap dance from Daisy once, but that wouldn't feed his hunger today. Grabbing the bottom of her red tank-top he pulled and lifted it off her. She moved the phone from hand to hand to avoid a tangle, then resumed talking.

She wore a white sports bra and sported nippons, Tyreese couldn't wait to chew on them. When he reached for her bra, she slapped his hand, covered the mouth piece on the phone and said 'no!' quietly.

Tyreese growled, then went for her pants, Daisy didn't fight him. In seconds they were off and we're quickly followed by her panties.

She continued talking into the phone, as if he wasn't in the room. Tyreese was fed up with everything. It wasn't just his bad date, or Daisy ignoring him, it was much more; it was sexual frustration.

Picking up Daisy's black pants, he leapt upon her again, his semi-erect penis pressing between her ass cheeks. Using the spandex pants, he tied one wrist tightly; she didn't resist, she merely passed the phone from one ear to the other still talking.

Tyreese grabbed the phone and spoke into the receiver.

"Daisy's busy!" He said loudly.

The voice on the other end replied quickly, "The current time is..."

Like a detective solving a mystery Tyreese put it all together, she was purposely teasing him! Some how she set the phone to ring after she entered the room. Daisy kept in character and whined her call being interrupted.

Tyreese didn't have time for her games, he wanted to put her to work; standing up he pulled her to her knees between his legs. Wordlessly she did as he wanted, engulfing his manhood and working it without the use of her hands.

This was a first for him, he'd gotten head many times; he even paid for it a time or two, but no woman had yet met her for skill. Her head bobbed back and forth, her tongue swirled around the head; he quietly moaned in appreciation.

A handless blowjob was amazing, but Tyreese wanted the full treatment from her. Stepping back from her he yanked Daisy by her wrists out of his way so he could sit on the bed, and then lay down. Once settled in, he yanked her between his legs.

Daisy's hands wrapped around his ebony man-pole and in seconds she was stroking with gusto, as her mouth submerged the head.

"You're one hell of a whore!" Tyreese declared to himself.

When Daisy looked up to dispute this he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed down.

"Fuck-you!" She tried to say with a mouth full of cock.

Tyreese laughed as he face fucked her, he knew this is what she liked. He could feel his rising orgasm and panic stuck him, if he came now, she would most likely leave instead of waiting for him to recharge.

Grabbing a fistful of red hair he pulled her off his penis as she struggled to stay latched to him. Standing he looked down and remembered her white sports bra. Not wanting her to stop him this time, he held her bound hand high above her head and lifted it up with his other hand.

First one breast, than the other popped out; he was staring into her hate filled eyes when something silver caught his attention. Looking down he saw that she had both nipples pierced with long dumbbells.

"Holy shit!" He said mouth agape.

"Fuck off!" She said angrily.

Gathering his composer he replied, "for me?"

"Fuck no!" She said matter of factly.

Tyreese couldn't help but laugh; he could see through her lies. Grabbing a fist full of hair, he yanked, this time he guided her onto her back.

"Ow!" She cried.

"You're crying more now than you did with a mouthful of cum!" He said laughing.

Daisy frowned as she put her hands above her head and opened her legs. A small patch of regrown red hair was visible, as if it had been a couple weeks since she last shaved.

Tyreese went in close for a look, Daisy smiled as she stared down at him. When he spat upon her hole she gasped.

"I thought you were going to do more than that!" She whined.

Tyreese didn't reply as he mounted her and started to push his rod into her. She grunted as the head tasted her inner sweetness. It was very slow going as he worked himself in, he really was much larger than her boyfriend, or any other man she had been with.

Pulling out he spat once on her hole, then a second time into his hand; which he used to grease himself up with. Re-inserting himself he made better progress. Daisy grunted and moaned until he finally bottomed out.

With another moan she came, lubricating them both perfectly. Now unrestrained Tyreese cut loose with a barrage of pounding; Daisy put her bound wrists behind his head and cooed in his ear.

Tyreese had decided that he'd finish in this position, he enjoyed kissing Daisy between thrusts. He also especially liked the access it gave to her nipples. He'd seen pierced nipples before, but not this up close. He traced his tongue around the dumbbells, thanking Jesus all the while!

CLICK

The two of them snapped their heads towards the closed bedroom door and froze! Ori wasn't due home that night, however his schedule was often unpredictable. Seconds suddenly turned into years as they held their collective breaths.

Tyreese was as deep as he could get into Daisy without his penis coming out of her mouth. He dared not move, he feared making the bed creek would draw attention to them.

GUSH

Tyreese had heard about overly wet female orgasms, he even saw a VHS called 'Squirters', none of that prepared him for what happened. Daisy was suddenly very wet, so wet that his testicles were soaked! He hadn't moved an imperial inch and yet she came.

The sound of soft foot falls filled their ears, followed by silence, then a muffled noise. Tyreese saw his shoes on the floor and figured that whoever it was wouldn't enter his room... or would they?

The foot steps started again, Daisy let out a non-verbal moan as she closed her eyes embracing her orgasm. Tyreese stared at her in shock and amazement, maybe his anaconda was so huge it triggered her bliss, or perhaps it was a tension release, like laughter at a funeral?

What happened next was rather fast, first the fridge opened, followed by the sounds of rummaging. Lastly the door to the apartment opened, closed and then there was silence.

"That was Ryan. I left a book out for him." Tyreese said quietly.

"I know!" She said emphatically, "I heard you on the phone with him earlier!"

They both lock eyes for a very long moment. Tyreese wondered what it'd be like to date a vixen like Daisy, could she stay loyal to one man? Or would she let a man with a bigger cock have his way with her?

GUSH

Lost in deep thoughts, Tyreese didn't notice Daisy's next orgasm until he felt the splash of warm water.

"Pay attention!" She said.

With his spell broken, they both laughed deeply. Tyreese was now ready to finish his task, he pulled his hips back, then slammed them forward. A peep erupted from Daisy, causing them to laugh again.

Pulling out, Tyreese flipped Daisy on to her stomach, climbed aboard her and re-inserted himself easily. When she was rolling, he swore that he'd seen a pink spot on the bed, but soon forgot about it when she gushed again.

He lay flat on top of her, his legs intertwined with hers, his hands pressing down upon her bindings, his ass moving very quickly in and out of her. Like the citizens of Pompeii in the days of old, he knew his Mount Vesuvius was going to explode. Sweat poured from his brow into Daisy's hair as he came up with a game plan.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He asked.

"Huh?" She replied, lost in her orgasm.

"Where?" He asked again louder.

"My ass cheeks!" Daisy said lifting her ass up to him.

Tyreese grunted.

"I don't want to bring any black babies home to my Daddy." She said in a pouty voice, trying to sound cute.

Tyreese knew she meant it in jest, but her timing was perfect for what he had it mind. He picked up his pace; the sound of their slapping bodies filled the room. If Ryan were in outside the apartment, he would have heard Daisy's passionate noises.

"Wrong answer!" Tyreese shouted.

Like a leopard leaping at a gazelle from a tree, he sprung at Daisy. She was startled at his actions and caught off guard; her hands were too far away to shield her from what happened next.

Tyreese felt like a fireman putting out a fire; he aimed his hose and watched as it blanked the right side of Daisy's face. Three large and long streams of his white foam shot out to land from chin to forehead; each time they landed she swore loudly.

12