Gold Digger's Gamble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!" She screamed! "You're an asshole!"

Jerking himself vigorously several small drops flew out, landing in Daisy's hair. When he shook his hose to clean out the last of it, Tyreese noticed the small puddle he had left on her shoulder.

"You know that you're a piece of shit!" She said loudly as Tyreese climbed off her.

Wordlessly he set himself up behind her to the position he occupied before he came.

"Agh!" Daisy wailed. "Your aim is terrible!"

Tyreese lined himself up with her gapping hole and began pushing.

"What are you doing!" She said squirming.

He didn't say anything as he started thrusting again; his manhood was incredibly sensitive, he had never done sex back to back like this before. Daisy grunted as he put his weight on her, his head was on her left side, away from his warm mess.

With slow thrusts, Tyreese figured he could ride out the sensitive phase, however Daisy was wriggling and fighting to get free. With one hand he grabbed at her bound wrists, the other seized a breast and squeezed.

GUSH!!!

Daisy came bigger and wetter than any previous orgasm Tyreese had ever seen from her thus far. She had forgotten about her struggle as he picked up his pace, he too forgot about his sensitivity and pumped harder and faster.

Like a jockey riding upon a galloping horse, Tyreese rode Daisy. Instead of a riding crop he had his hand which landed smack after smack upon her ass. She didn't snort or neigh, but she did buck repeatedly as she orgasmed repeatedly.

If he truly was a jockey, Tyreese sensed that his race was near completion. The all too familiar sensation of orgasm was creeping on him. He didn't know when or if he'd get to fuck Daisy again, so he wanted this one to be powerful for them both.

Putting his hand back on her breast, he tugged and manipulated her nipple. Her dumbbell fascinated him to no end.

"Where do you want it?" He said between ragged breaths.

Daisy's response was came out between grunts, "Where ever you want!"

With those words he exploded with so much force he feared that Daisy's head would pop off. She came as well, it wasn't as wet as her previous ones, but he could feel the clenching and unclenching of her vaginal muscles.

His second orgasm brought double the sensitivity followed by a heavy wave of exhaustion. Sleep called his name and Tyreese was not going to ignore it.

"Get off me asshole!" Daisy cried.

The fog of sleep was heavy on him; Tyreese couldn't say if he was out for seconds or hours. Confused he did as he was told and rolled off her and landed in a cold wet spot which snapped him awake quickly.

Looking up at Daisy as she sat up, he could see his cum all over her right side. The small clumps that were previously on her shoulder began to pour over onto her back, and stream down her front onto her right breast. The faceful of goo he had given her was sliding over her nose and into her mouth.

"Ew!" She cried, "This is so fucking GROSS! Get me something to clean up with!!!"

Tyreese picked up a piece of clothing and handed it to her. Daisy squinted at him with one eye partial open, the other completely closed.

"You look like a pirate with your eye closed." He joked.

"Not funny!" She replied back.

Tyreese looked around for Daisy's panties, he wanted one more trophy to add to his collection. He figured that with her being distracted he could pull off his heist.

"You're a fucking pervert," Daisy said. "Don't think I cant see you lurking around trying to find my underwear!"

Tyreese was all fours and looked up blushing.

"Go have a shower, I'll find them for you." She said.

The about turn in attitude left him confused, he did notice that she hadn't moved from the wet spot they made on the bed. As he closed the door to the bathroom, he could hear her flipping back to anger.

Daisy raged, "You gave me my own shirt to wipe up YOUR cum!"

When he returned refreshed and ready for a nap, or perhaps a third round; Tyreese had noticed that Daisy had changed the bedsheets. She had also put on one of his favourite sports jersey. He wanted to rip it off her, the last time she wore his clothes she stole them! However he did cum in her face and creampie her....

"Ori called while you were in the shower." She said leaning in the doorway. "He's on his way."

Tyreese's heart started beating faster. Ori wasn't the sharpest when it came to human interaction, but he'd surely notice the dried jizz clumps in Daisy's hair. If he missed that, he'd certainly ask why Daisy wore his shirt and if they kissed or had sex there would be no hiding that creampie!

"So..." Tyreese said putting on his best poker face.

"So I guess I'm leaving!" Daisy said loudly.

"Ok?" He replied.

Tyreese didn't have it in him to be any more confused. Daisy flipped him the bird and marched towards the door. He flopped on to the bed face first and fell into a deep sleep.

The next two weeks were worse than the trip Tyreese took with Ori to Israel. Daisy and Ori fought every day, which was remarkable seeing that he was home everyday for dinner.

It started out small; on the first day Daisy didn't like how Ori chewed his food with his mouth open. The next day it was about how he was never home; soon it was mindless shouting. Tyreese found that if he kept quiet he could dodge her wraith, however by the end of the second week, she was attacking him as well.

He remembered her final words as clearly as the day he watched his basketball hero from Chicago sign his red and black jersey after a game.

"Ori!" She snapped, "Where is our relationship going?"

Ori mumbled a response about love, the wrong answer for her level of anger.

"Do you expect me to convert?" She yelled taking a different tact.

Tyreese sat on the sofa, the TV turned up, but unable to compete over the noise. Ori tried to say something when she turned to Tyreese and spoke.

"What do you think I should do?" She asked calmly.

Tyreese wasn't sure if she wanted him to declared his love for her and take her away. A deep fear shook him to his core, he depended on the money he got for watching his roommate, no girl was worth that?

"You both need to sit down and talk, all this shouting it getting you nowhere." He said diplomatically.

"Wrong Answer!" She said loudly.

Daisy marched towards the door and left. The two men looked at each other in confusion.

Tyreese lost track of Daisy over the weeks and months, however rumour had it that she was stripping in the next county over, that she was dating a black guy, lastly that she was pregnant!

Reporting it to Ori's lawyer was awful, but necessary. Over the following months Tyreese was hounded by angry threats from the him right until it was established that her child was of mixed race. The cheque he got more that made up for the headache.

After Daisy, Ori didn't date anymore, he focused on his studies, Tyreese however had found someone new; Jun Park, she was a fashion design student at his school. She was Korean-American from San Francisco who also was fond of dying her hair red.

She soon moved into the apartment under the unspoken rule that he wouldn't stray if she kept her hair red.

Close to the end of the school year Jun had decided to go brown for her grad photos. When Tyreese came home and saw it, he turned around and left wordlessly.

He found himself later sitting in perverts row at a strip club with a warm beer in hand. He planned on drinking one after another until he felt better. The man seated next to him tried to strike up a conversation.

"Hey brother, how are you?" The man said.

"I'm chillin." He replied.

Looking over he saw the man was a black as coal and wore a red and black basketball jersey with a large 23 on the back. Looking down Tyreese saw he wore a pair of sports shoes with the distinctive basketball that once squeezed pumped air into it.

"Like my shirt?" The man said.

Tyreese nodded in agreement, the jersey was from his favourite team.

"My girlfriend bought it." He said smiling ear to ear. "She's up next!"

Tyreese stared at the man's teeth glowing in the black light and couldn't bring himself to speak. The song changed and out came Daisy, she ignored the two men as they chatted and started into her dance routine.

"What do you think?" He asked, "I can arrange for a private dance if you like?"

Tyreese sat watching, hypnotized by her swaying hips. When the man next to him noticed that he wasn't listening he leaned to his other side speaking to another patron, an older farmer who was white.

Tyreese could hear them speaking. "Hey Bother! What do you think? I can...."

That's all he needed to hear; depressed and upset he stood up and walked to the door. He knew he had wronged Jun, it was time to apologize and beg for forgiveness; she didn't need red hair to impress him.

Stopping at the exit he stopped and looked back at her. Daisy had not noticed him, or if she did, she didn't care, she gyrated for the old farmer seated beside her boyfriend. Wiping his eyes he left to find a cab.

12