Gold Peony and The Sinuous Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Jin and Helen fight, and what happens shocks them both.
4.6k words
4.22
2.8k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,171 Followers

Gold Peony and The Sinuous Wife

Part Three

By The Preve

Based on Serpent Dance by Synthean

Caution: some racist language

"Why! You! Arrogant! Low trash! Bitch! Whore! Shé!"

The last word hissed from Jin as a word of power. The full force of magic, wielded by one of the most powerful sorceresses in history, followed. A minor spell, prepared in a potion disguised as tea, designed to bedevil and humiliate, became something far different under the power boost.

Jin's original intent was to charm Helen into a public striptease; her body a puppet. Now, fueled by anger, a new idea came to mind.

Helen experienced it first as a jolt, almost an electric shock. She gasped and spilled her tea. Her body slammed against the chair. The electric heat coalesced in her belly and began to radiate outward.

"Oh my God!" she thought. "The bitch poisoned me! I knew I shouldn't have taken the tea, but how? She drank the same tea, didn't she?"

She tried to rise, but her body wouldn't obey. It did other things, as if it were no longer under her control. Her body swayed and convulsed like a puppet under strings.

Her eyes turned to Jin. The woman's face was an angry mask. She chanted words, most of which Helen could not recognize.

Helen knew enough Chinese to recognize Nuwa, Some Chinese goddess, and Shé, the Chinese word for snake. Other words were in dialects and languages completely unknown to her ears.

"What... what... did... you... do... to... me... you... bitch?!"

"Nothing except to reveal your true nature," Jin hissed. "You are an animal. A little reptile. No, I take it back. How about something in between?"

Jin chanted more words. A second jolt slammed through Helen's body.

"You... you... fu... cking... chink!"

"Round-eye slut!" Jin spat back. "Shé!"

Helen's body swayed and rippled. She felt as if fluid flowed under her skin, not merely from her stomach, but through her entire body. She rose out of the chair, finally, and realized to her shock, her movement was not of her own accord.

"You... you... what... are... you... doing?!"

Speaking was difficult. Her tongue was hot and swollen. She looked at Jin. The sorceress' face was a mask of fury, but with a touch of superiority, like an angry goddess.

She swayed, sinuously, and Helen's body mimicked the other. It was almost a sinuous dance. Helen's body moved like a snake before its charmer.

Helen struggled to raise her arms, whether to stop or strangle the witch, she knew not. She glanced down at her gyrating body and gasped, with an unsettling hiss.

Helen's arms were fused to her body, following its curves down to her thighs. The sight wasn't what sent spasms of horror through her mind, however.

Scales?!

Her emerald green dress, tailored specifically to her measurements, with such skill as to fit her like a second skin, became so in fact. Silken cloth turned to emerald scales. Her hundred dollar gold Italian pumps were merged to her feet; no longer that wealthy color, but green-scaled as the rest of her body.

Helen Morgan prided herself on her reason. She didn't believe in God or devils or anything of the supernatural, and regarded those who did with cold contempt. She refused to believe, even as her body changed, the transformation this Chinese witch placed upon her.

I am not turning into a snake. This bitch put some hallucinogen, some convulsive poison, in the tea. It's impossible! "You... you... bloody... bitch! Poisoned me! I'll bloody... have... law... on... you!"

"The law?" Jin laughed. "My magic is the only law here, round-eye. Let me show you its tenets. Shé!"

"Aaauuugh!" Helen screamed. Her insides were on fire. Organs and bones rearranged into new configurations. Her body became one, long, sinuous torso, growing in length, and unspooling to the floor in a scaly rope.

Helen's body retained some of its former curvy shape; muscles and trenches and valleys suggested a woman's form covered in a skin-tight suit. Her legs below, however, had merged into an increasingly growing tail.

Helen struggled, attempting to separate her arms or part her legs. Her tail thrashed about, like a whip, as she was unable to control her new-shaped body.

The sorceress, demonstrating a skill of movement born from millennia of experience, danced, deftly, around the thrashing tail, chanting her spell in a mellifluous song.

Helen's horror contained a humiliating component; while the greater part of her body became increasingly like a snake, a quarter section, composed of her head, shoulders, and breasts, remained scale free, exposing pink, nude flesh.

Jin Mudan paused in her chant.

"Nuwa's Dance, ha! She who repaired the sky. The Creator, The Shaper, The Molder of Mankind. You are nothing but clay, round-eye. All your wealth and power mean nothing to the snake goddess. Your soul is a snake's soul, full of poison. Nuwa draws it out and gives you your true form, Shé!"

Helen's hair flowed like thick honey.

"What... are... you... doing... you... bitchsss?!"

Her tongue felt too big and thick for her mouth. Speaking became more difficult. Jin drew closer and moved her hand through Helen's thickening locks, chanting her strange spell.

Helen's golden hair, in which she took great pride and care, flowed and slithered, darkening and changing color. Gold turned to green jade, merging and solidifying to form a cobra's hood.

Jin's final touch was upon Helen's mouth. Beckoning her over with a chant, Helen found impossible to resist, Jin cupped the woman's chin and hissed.

Helen's tongue lengthened, filling her mouth as such to force her to open it. "Aaaahhssss!" she screamed. The tongue, her tongue, was long, thick, and forked.

Jin stood back to view her handiwork. Helen gazed back, shock, anger, outrage shifted across her face.

"It has been ages since I last viewed a naga," Jin Mudan sneered. "I must admit you are a creature of monstrous beauty."

Helen looked upon her body in horror. Her long forked tongue flickered, involuntarily, in and out of her open mouth.

"Uh... uh... hissss! Hissss!" Words refused to come to her.

Her snake body slipped and slithered wildly. Helen had no control, unused to her new form.

Jin stood triumphant, eyes gleaming with mirth and malevolence, hands on her shapely hips. Her annoyance at her victim's wildly gyrating body, damaging some of her antiques, was mild. She'd not had this much fun in decades, centuries even.

"So, do you have anything to say bitch? Or should I say, snake?"

"Hissss! Hissss! You f-f-f-fucking witch!"

"Witch you say?" Jin said with some, but not completely, mock outrage. "I'm a sorceress, not a common witch." She slinked forward. "You haven't learned your lesson on who's in control, round-eye. Let me explain it to you once more. Wú bì de! Arms to me!"

The change, for Helen, was mild, compared to the massive alteration of just moments ago. She barely noticed her arms disappear, manifest only in a slight change to her sinuous form.

Jin, however, changed radically. The skin in the pit of her underarms swelled and bulged. Jin laughed wickedly as the bulges grew; new muscles formed, new bones were created. Helen's arms melted while new arms, correspondingly, grew on Jin's body.

Helen watched, stunned, Jin's transformation. She hissed her shock, awed in spite of herself.

Jin looked upon her new arms and then, mockingly, at Helen.

"So round-eye, how does your new form feel?"

"Hissss... hissss!"

"Not so superior now, hmmm? Perhaps next time you'll mind your manners to your betters."

"You... you demon! Demon f-f-f-from hell, sssss!" the ironically atheist Helen hissed.

"No, just a sorceress. An old, old sorceress you made the mistake of pissing off with your arrogant English bitchery. And I see you haven't learned your lesson, yet. Here's another!"

Jin ripped off her cheongsam, standing naked before Helen. She uttered a brief spell. The sorceress' golden legs morphed and merged together. Scales of gold formed and her body lengthened.

Jin's transformation, while dramatic, differed from Helen's. Her scales stopped just below the waist, blending into her soft golden skin. Above the waist, she retained her human appearance, with her curves and full breasts. The extra pair of arms constituted the only otherworldly aspect. Below the waist, she was a golden-hued snake, every bit a match for Helen's emerald-scaled beauty.

"Sssoooo Misss Morgan," Jin hissed, "Let'sss sssee how your arrogance, ssstandsss againssst the ancient art."

"Get away you yellow witch!" Helen cried. She slithered further into the store but, unlike Mudan, an old hand at shapeshifting, had difficulty controlling her new body.

Her coils bounced off the shelves, creating some damage.

"Bitch! That vassse wasss a Sssong Dynasssty! That'sss going to cossst you!"

Jin slithered forward; Helen retreated to the back room, stopping when she reached the wall. A small window to the alley sat above her. Too small to escape.

She turned and faced Jin, her face a mix of fear, anger, hate, and an emotion Jin found familiar, but difficult to identify.

"Ssstay back!" Helen hissed, coiling against the wall.

Jin stopped and spread her four arms wide, blocking the passage.

"Why don't you make me, round eye," she mocked.

"Hissss! Raaaah!" Helen launched herself at Jin. The impact genuinely startled the sorceress. She'd taunted rivals and enemies before, but rarely received a response above a slap (not counting assassination attempts and other intrigues). Out and out physical combat was something not engaged in some centuries; not that she'd forgotten how to fight.

The true shock came from Helen's unexpected raw energy. Jin was set aback, "Unnff!"

Helen slammed into Jin. The women bounced against the shelves, breaking more antiques, tangling their coils around each other. Emerald and golden scales slithered and slid together.

The sorceress and the Englishwoman gasped. The frictioning of their scales was not... unpleasant. Hate and anger quickly replaced the split second's shock on their faces. Their bodies twined around each other. Both women flexed their muscles, one trying to crush the other like boa constrictors.

"Aaarrrr! Chinessse bitch!"

"Englisssh ssslut!"

Jin had the advantage, initially, due to her experience and four arms. She wrapped her two lower arms around Helen, drawing the Englishwoman close to crush her.

Helen's riposte was to slide her tail along Jin's backside, making its way towards her neck. Something else occurred, which altered Helen's plans for strangulation.

The tip of Helen's tail brushed against the area just under the curve of Jin's buttocks; a soft, moist indentation.

Helen quickly got an idea and didn't hesitate to carry it out. It was quick, impulsive, instinctual, but when she thrust inward, the effect was electric.

Jin gasped loudly, her eyes bulged. "Aah! You whore!"

The sorceress was shocked; more that the move surprised her.

What is happening to me? I should have anticipated this! Ten years ago, I would have. Am I going senile after these thousands of years?! "Two can play at thisss game, round eye!"

Jin's tail found Helen's pussy and drilled inward.

"Aaahh! Cunt!"

"Slut!"

The duel fully commenced in earnest after the profanity. They plumbed each other, their scaly tails sliding over clits, through wet tunnels.

The two hissing women glared at each other, forked tongues flickering over gritted teeth.

"Give in bitch!" Jin gasped.

"Never!"

The women ground and slithered together, tangled in their embrace, fully conscious of their scales sliding against their bodies.

Jin's lower hands moved down to the curve of Helen's hips, and she brought her upper arms to the Englishwoman's shoulders. She drew her close until their breasts mashed together, tit to tit.

Their faces were inches apart, twisted with rage, hate, and lust. No sound, except heavy breaths and hisses, carried through the room. The women's bodies took on a glow of sweat, from their human skin, to their emerald and gold scales.

Jin and Helen's fuck was actually a fight. If one could make the other cum, that person would win and assert her superiority.

Fucking English whore! I have arms, let's see what she thinks of this!

The sorceress wrapped her lower hands around Helen's scaled hips. She slid them along the Englishwoman's ass until her fingers found the hole, just above the one she pumped. Helen hissed, shocked, as several fingers plunged into her anus.

"Hisss! You think you'll get the better of me that way, bitch?! Hisss!" Helen responded, driving her tail deeper into Jin, penetrating nearly to her cervix.

"Arrrgh!" Jin countered with a deep drill of Helen's pussy and rectum.

The two dueling women hissed and doubled down. Grunts, growls, and sibilant hisses were thrown back and forth.

Their tails were slick with cum; both women increased their tempo, each determined to make the other climax. The resulting explosion shocked them both.

Jin remembered the last time someone made her cum: May 12, 1898, under circumstances deeply suppressed by history. Helen, on the other hand, remembered a wet February day in '43, at an inn in New Dehli. James, for all his failings, was impressive that day.

The women were too locked in their mutual battle to notice the coming wave. When the orgasms erupted they knew not who went off first.

"Ugh!"

"Hiss!"

"Arrrgh!"

"Ughn!"

"Aaaahhh!" erupted from both throats. A mutual quake rippled through their intertwined bodies. Fluid spurted, simultaneously, from two pussies and flowed down two tails, one emerald, one gold.

The wave crested and ebbed; the women collapsed to the floor, shaking and gasping. They stared at each other, open-mouthed with shock.

What in the Ten Courts of Diyu just happened? Jin thought, stunned. Helen's face reflected her shocked, unspoken question. The shock quickly morphed into a rictus of anger and hate; Jin's face reciprocated.

"Hisss!"

"Uuuurrgh!"

Both women struck, clawing and biting each other with animalistic frenzy. Their tails drilled into each other's bodies with ferocious brutality.

Helen, armless, used her teeth, biting Jin on the neck and breasts. Jin drove her fist into Helen's anus. Her upper hands twisted and squeezed Helen's breasts; both women twined around each other tighter, crushing their bodies together.

The two combatants barely noticed the sounds of smashing crockery and collapsing shelves. They whirled, fought, and bounced off walls and cabinets, destroying priceless antiques in the process.

Somewhere in the battle, neither Jin nor Helen knew how or why, the two women's mouths found each other. They refused to acknowledge whether it was a kiss, or an attempt to bite the other's tongue, but the fact that saliva instead of blood flowed, or that one tongue wrapped around the other briefly, or that their bodies shuddered with another simultaneous orgasm, confused the issue.

The two women collapsed again, this time exhausted, and stared numbly at the ceiling.

The minutes ticked by; the store was quiet. Helen turned her face towards Jin. She watched her lay there, before she said, "Thisss isssn't working."

Jin lay for several seconds before she replied. "No, it isssn't."

"We're going to kill each other."

"Yesss, probably."

The women looked down at their still tangled bodies, their tails buried in each other's pussies. Jin turned to Helen's expressionless face. She couldn't, for a moment, read it but then saw a faint curiosity. An unspoken question hung in the air, What next?

"I'm... going to unwrap myssself," Jin said, "Don't try anything."

"We're tangled. I'm going to have to unwrap too."

They disentangled slowly, each eyeing the other warily. There was no sound, except the soft rustle of scaled skin and light breathing. Jin and Helen's tails slurped softly, as they withdrew from each other's pussies.

Jin slid to one side of the aisle, against one of the cabinets. Helen slid to the other. The women sat coiled, looking at each other. Anger and hate were missing from their faces, replaced by a wariness tempered with confusion.

"What happenssss now?" asked Helen.

Jin hesitated and then replied, "We resssst and then we fight, I guessss."

Helen wasn't sure she wanted another fight, not at the moment. It disturbed her, this sudden change from the murderous intent of only a few minutes ago.

Jin's feelings were similar. She wasn't ready for another fight, not in her mind. Something has changed. She did not know what.

"I should be on top of this," she thought, "I'm thousands of years old. I've been in situations like this before. What makes this different?"

She searched her mind. Yes, there had been similar encounters, but each displayed subtle differences, not quite like the current one. This woman...

"You kissssed me."

"What?"

"You kisssed me," Helen said.

"I didn't kisss you, you kisssed me."

"I wasss trying to bite... " Helen started but stopped.

She didn't feel like raising the tension, and the question of the "kiss" (Did I? Did she?) was too complicated to explore at the moment.

Jin's face was watchful, without the triumphant smile from earlier.

The two women lay, watching each other, serpentine bodies coiled and throbbing. Occasionally their sinuous natures expressed themselves with an involuntary flick of the tongue, or a soft hiss.

The tension between the two hung in the quiet. No sound except for the ticking of the clock. Then, a crash and shatter, and both women started, "Oh!"

Their bodies uncoiled, but instead of going at each other, they stared warily; for the moment, hostility was absent.

Helen took her eyes away from Jin to find the source of the sound, considering the possibility of her husband's return. She looked and, "Oh! Bloody! Hell!"

Jin, not quite trusting the Englishwoman, took her eyes away, watching from the corner. She saw what drew Helen's eye, and agreed with her assessment, muttering an ancient Chinese curse.

The store was a wreck. Shelves were destroyed, priceless antiques in pieces, some ground to powder.

"Bloody hell! We did that?!"

"Yesss, we did!" Jin was shocked. She never, ever lost control like that; not in her memory. She'd come close at times, and lost herself for a moment or two in others, but never like this... fury.

"What are you, round-eye? Who are you? Look at my ssstore."

"You... turned me into a sssnake."

"You..." Jin stopped. She wasn't about to argue over the earlier insult. "It'sss a naga. It'sss a Chinessse ssspell, but alssso Indian."

Helen looked at her body. "I never believed in bloody magic and ssspellsss. What the bloody hell are you?"

"Sssomeone who never thought ssshe could be sssurprisssed. You... are the firssst who'sss done that to me in decadesss."

"Done what?"

Jin was hesitant to admit it, not before this woman, but it was there, and if this woman chose to lord it over her, she could destroy her later, "... Made me cum."

Helen had a feeling Jin's admission cost her in some way, and earlier, a triumphant smile would be in order, but the woman's admission uncovered a hidden truth in herself, "You're the firssst... woman who'sss done that to me... in a while."

Jin, for the second time that day, experienced surprise. "That wasss an... interesssting revelation."

Helen shifted her eyes away. Her admission came not without difficulty either.

The quiet resumed. The women lay still, eyes directed at other things, than their opposite. The tension had ebbed, but the atmosphere remained awkward.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,171 Followers
12